Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by Millium »

Mac claimed even not vig
Also @Neon that's two basic roles now, so again Santy was never outted
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:14 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:11 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:05 pm It's not lylo. The mods literally announced they would announce lylo.

I'm town.
It’s lylo. 10 alive, we ml it’s 9. Wolves kill in night and if you have another vig its 7. Then there’s 4 of you and 3 villas and then you joint win with the wolves
Ilario.

I'm town.

The mods literally announced yesterday that they would announce if it was lylo.
Repeating yourself doesn’t make it true. I explained why if town votes wrong today that we lose. If ur town then please refrain from any solving today and park on belzy neon or ender. That is the only way I will ever believe for a moment I could be wrong about you
You have confirmation biased a very problematic idea. That's all I'll say right now because I'm too hungover to have it out with you.
Yes I would very much prefer that. I am never accepting you as villa unless you vote in the three names I suggested
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

I'm clearly not wolfsiding either cuz I was largely responsible for moving the consensus away from just killing Santygrass off Alison sheep.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Is me being tied with Cham enough for you guys, cause this is ridiculous
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Also mac I’m very sure ur wincon is probably just something survival based or else you and wolves wouldn’t be so unphased of each other. I have no interest in killing you, im simply just advising the rest of town to ignore everything you post today as you clearly have agreed since d1 to wolfside
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:14 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:11 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:05 pm It's not lylo. The mods literally announced they would announce lylo.

I'm town.
It’s lylo. 10 alive, we ml it’s 9. Wolves kill in night and if you have another vig its 7. Then there’s 4 of you and 3 villas and then you joint win with the wolves
Ilario.

I'm town.

The mods literally announced yesterday that they would announce if it was lylo.
Repeating yourself doesn’t make it true. I explained why if town votes wrong today that we lose. If ur town then please refrain from any solving today and park on belzy neon or ender. That is the only way I will ever believe for a moment I could be wrong about you
You have confirmation biased a very problematic idea. That's all I'll say right now because I'm too hungover to have it out with you.
Yes I would very much prefer that. I am never accepting you as villa unless you vote in the three names I suggested
I want you to read how you're talking to me from the perspective of knowing I'm town and imagine how it would feel.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@illario
I'm never trusting Lily, and I can't answer for why Mac is still alive, but Belzy hasn't really tried to evaluate so I will vote there if nothing changes
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

+ we know Enders ability exists, so again someone is still clearly lying about an ability they have
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:18 pm Also mac I’m very sure ur wincon is probably just something survival based or else you and wolves wouldn’t be so unphased of each other. I have no interest in killing you, im simply just advising the rest of town to ignore everything you post today as you clearly have agreed since d1 to wolfside
My wincon is the town wincon.

Why are you saying me and wolves are unphased with each other? I've torn my hair out trying to solve this game for several days. I'm very phased.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:17 pm I'm clearly not wolfsiding either cuz I was largely responsible for moving the consensus away from just killing Santygrass off Alison sheep.
Nope. You have continually tried to shove villagers into poe. You have never once re-evaluated ur bad reads on ender or neon. You have tried to push belzy into towncore and shield them. Seanzie is very much a fearkill by you because nobody else here would ever want him dead. So is spf. Despite being “clear” you are still here.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I have to head back to work, but after that I have the rest of the night and all of Monday to figure this game out, hopefully. I'd also be rather against ignoring Mac, for at least the sanity of this game
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:19 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:18 pm Also mac I’m very sure ur wincon is probably just something survival based or else you and wolves wouldn’t be so unphased of each other. I have no interest in killing you, im simply just advising the rest of town to ignore everything you post today as you clearly have agreed since d1 to wolfside

Why are you saying me and wolves are unphased with each other? I've torn my hair out trying to solve this game for several days. I'm very phased.
Then explain how you couldn’t find seanzie as town the entire game despite how obvious the dude is? Explain how you kept trying to tell me and santy early game one of us were pocketing each other. Explain why u forced a w/v dichotomy in Sean and dya when both are town. Explain why u said yesterday it’s important to kill Cham and millium to understand d1 when both are town. Explain how you couldn’t find alison as obvious town. Explain how the only names you tried to solve yesterday were me dya millium seanzie Cham all of which are town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:17 pm I'm clearly not wolfsiding either cuz I was largely responsible for moving the consensus away from just killing Santygrass off Alison sheep.
Nope. You have continually tried to shove villagers into poe. You have never once re-evaluated ur bad reads on ender or neon. You have tried to push belzy into towncore and shield them. Seanzie is very much a fearkill by you because nobody else here would ever want him dead. So is spf. Despite being “clear” you are still here.
I am not responsible singularly for this gamestate. I have made some mistakes in this game but I do not deserve to have the entirety of the failure until now levelled at me.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:22 pm I have to head back to work, but after that I have the rest of the night and all of Monday to figure this game out, hopefully. I'd also be rather against ignoring Mac, for at least the sanity of this game
Good choice. We kill either ender or neon today. Neon I think has the extra night kp, ender is the vote blocker. Belzy is no threat because they have been in anti spew since yesterday so I’d rather kill a big threat however if people feel more comfortable going there first I won’t hard oppose.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Can we just chill for a second
@ilario
Do you think it's not possible in any world for Lily to be 3p or mafia?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

How is Ender the vote blocker if we have confirmation that he is meming on people
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Cham was 100% grieving us, but I'm leaving that for post game. Lily's vote is still fucking wild to me
☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh also

[VOTE: Lily] aubergine

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:19 pm

Then explain how you couldn’t find seanzie as town the entire game despite how obvious the dude is? Explain how you kept trying to tell me and santy early game one of us were pocketing each other. Explain why u forced a w/v dichotomy in Sean and dya when both are town. Explain why u said yesterday it’s important to kill Cham and millium to understand d1 when both are town. Explain how you couldn’t find alison as obvious town. Explain how the only names you tried to solve yesterday were me dya millium seanzie Cham all of which are town
I have made some mistakes in solving.

Resolving day 1 wagons is logical especially if I think there is a chance the wagons are scummy.

Dya is town? Millium is town? This is information I am not privy to.

Alison was not obvious town. Alison was not towny. Dead villager Santygrass would echo that.

Seanzie played the game with his cards held close to his chest. It is nonsense to say he was town to a degree where humouring the notion he was mafia makes me an outed wolfsiding 3p. Notwithstanding I didn't push him much. Perhaps less than I've pushed anyone.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:24 pm Can we just chill for a second
@ilario

Extremely small chance
Her reaction to neons howling eod seemed pretty pure
For me to be wrong on lily then whose the villa in ender neon belzy mac? The only one it could be is mac but I find it very hard to perceive (but also I said I’m never voting mac so if I’m wrong on him it doesn’t matter)

We simply just kill ender neon belzy. If game doesn’t end then u can figure it out between mac and lily ig
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:25 pm How is Ender the vote blocker if we have confirmation that he is meming on people
He can have two abilities
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:26 pm Cham was 100% grieving us, but I'm leaving that for post game. Lily's vote is still fucking wild to me
A lot of town in this game are culpable for the problematic gamestate. I am pretty annoyed Ilario is trying to pre-flame me. It's annoying as shit.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

The way he claimed his meme bs was way too performative and also it seems lame to be his only ability
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:15 pm @Lilypetal
Your first post better be explains how u tracked and shot in one

@MacDougall
Did you use the item I gave you, idc what it was just if you used it
You're frustratingly dense. You could ask the hosts way easier if you're sus of me doing something impossible
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:29 pm
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:26 pm Cham was 100% grieving us, but I'm leaving that for post game. Lily's vote is still fucking wild to me
A lot of town in this game are culpable for the problematic gamestate. I am pretty annoyed Ilario is trying to pre-flame me. It's annoying as shit.
I’m not flaming you, I’m saying you are playing to your wincon that I perceive you to have, if I’m wrong on you I’m sorry
☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:16 pm Mac claimed even not vig
Also @Neon that's two basic roles now, so again Santy was never outted
Yeah i was wrong been wrong a lot

Kinda frustrated I had a 1 shot Verizon of another town role

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:28 pm
@ilario

Extremely small chance
For me to be wrong on lily then whose the villa in ender neon belzy mac? The only one it could be is mac but I find it very hard to perceive (but also I said I’m never voting mac so if I’m wrong on him it doesn’t matter)

We simply just kill ender neon belzy. If game doesn’t end then u can figure it out between mac and lily ig
If you are a cop with checks just be straight with them please. Representing your own reads like they are information isn't a good idea if not.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:29 pm
I’m not flaming you, I’m saying you are playing to your wincon that I perceive you to have, if I’m wrong on you I’m sorry
You are wrong and apology accepted.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:25 pm How is Ender the vote blocker if we have confirmation that he is meming on people
Why isn't it Nanook?
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:24 pm
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:22 pm I have to head back to work, but after that I have the rest of the night and all of Monday to figure this game out, hopefully. I'd also be rather against ignoring Mac, for at least the sanity of this game
Good choice. We kill either ender or neon today. Neon I think has the extra night kp, ender is the vote blocker. Belzy is no threat because they have been in anti spew since yesterday so I’d rather kill a big threat however if people feel more comfortable going there first I won’t hard oppose.
I'm still a 1 shot tracker with conditional double vote who fucked up my only night action this game

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think Nanook is the most likely mafia here atm. He's been nothing but a bystander watching the world burn the entire game. Name one townsiding thing he did?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Be home in a bit to clap the wolves
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:33 pm I think Nanook is the most likely mafia here atm. He's been nothing but a bystander watching the world burn the entire game. Name one townsiding thing he did?
I agree but I've been wrong on pretty much everything

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:30 pm
@ilario

Extremely small chance

If you are a cop with checks just be straight with them please. Representing your own reads like they are information isn't a good idea if not.
I have no checks. This is just what my view of the game is. I don’t think dya is ever mafia though with the same confidence I had with santy and alison, so you may as well treat that as a green check.

Millium feels towny too now that I’ve read him in more depth and also his reactions at eod yesterday and I am willing to trust Cham and aros confident reads there.

Rondo is not paired with ender who is always mafia. Mac if u are town please read Enders play. He started each of d1 and d2 with porcha scumreads but would always end the day somewhere else. His reaction to me and Cham fossing him d1 were really bad and not how he reacts to pressure as town. His pushes have all been very wolfy and lacked the hesitation a villager should have, he had alison as 100% town d1 then switched on her d2 when the tides turned on her.

Nook is nook, best we gonna get from him is vibes and his vibes seem town ig
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:33 pm I think Nanook is the most likely mafia here atm. He's been nothing but a bystander watching the world burn the entire game. Name one townsiding thing he did?
What has neon belzy or ender done?????
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:35 pm
What has neon belzy or ender done?????
That argument does not conflict with mine.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

And mac how is nook not townsiding wolfy when u admit a lot of villagers have been wrong? Look at santy!! The dude wolfsided hard d1 and d2 and was town like I said
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

But if you insist Ender has provided a great deal more solving than Nanook. Belzy has at least told me in chat what they think of the game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:36 pm And mac how is nook not townsiding wolfy when u admit a lot of villagers have been wrong? Look at santy!! The dude wolfsided hard d1 and d2 and was town like I said
Why are you willing to make this argument for Nanook and not all of your suspects?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:31 pm
Why isn't it Nanook?
It in theory can be, it’s just hard to see fmpov because I’m locked onto my other reads
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:37 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:36 pm And mac how is nook not townsiding wolfy when u admit a lot of villagers have been wrong? Look at santy!! The dude wolfsided hard d1 and d2 and was town like I said
Why are you willing to make this argument for Nanook and not all of your suspects?
Because of the nature of their pushes. My fosses on my other suspects aren’t simply because they’re wrong, I plan to elaborate on each more through the day. I’ve given some insight into my ender read already
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@ilario

Extremely small chance

I have no checks. This is just what my view of the game is. I don’t think dya is ever mafia though with the same confidence I had with santy and alison, so you may as well treat that as a green check.

Millium feels towny too now that I’ve read him in more depth and also his reactions at eod yesterday and I am willing to trust Cham and aros confident reads there.

Rondo is not paired with ender who is always mafia. Mac if u are town please read Enders play. He started each of d1 and d2 with porcha scumreads but would always end the day somewhere else. His reaction to me and Cham fossing him d1 were really bad and not how he reacts to pressure as town. His pushes have all been very wolfy and lacked the hesitation a villager should have, he had alison as 100% town d1 then switched on her d2 when the tides turned on her.

I won't treat your reads as a green check thanks pal. You're not infallible. You have had wrong reads in this game. Your current read on me is extremely bad so that's enough evidence I need to know your reads aren't good enough to sheep.

I'm not convinced Ender is town so you need not worry about me blindingly losing the game to an Ender pocket. You can ask him yourself he knows I've been sus of him.

Your reads have nowhere near enough depth for the confidence you're presenting them with.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:38 pm
Why isn't it Nanook?
It in theory can be, it’s just hard to see fmpov because I’m locked onto my other reads
I am a town even night vig.

You already demonstrated you are solving with bad logic when you accused me of being 3p and assuming I shot last night when I did not.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:40 pm
@ilario

Extremely small chance

I won't treat your reads as a green check thanks pal. You're not infallible. You have had wrong reads in this game. Your current read on me is extremely bad so that's enough evidence I need to know your reads aren't good enough to sheep.

I'm not convinced Ender is town so you need not worry about me blindingly losing the game to an Ender pocket. You can ask him yourself he knows I've been sus of him.

Your reads have nowhere near enough depth for the confidence you're presenting them with.
I can easily provide the depth. I said I have the whole day for that, and yes I can’t deny that u aren’t exactly reacting to me rn how I would be expecting you to react if everything I said is correct so maybe I am wrong on you. Again I always stated my intention is to never vote you as I don’t think you are ever mafia hence I don’t really care about killing you. so if I am wrong on you it’s not a game losing mistake, and I’m sure I can get there by seeing how you play today. If ur town then the 3p is probably lily I think
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:41 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:38 pm
Why isn't it Nanook?
I am a town even night vig.

You already demonstrated you are solving with bad logic when you accused me of being 3p and assuming I shot last night when I did not.
Okay Imma treat you as town for the first half of the day and see where that gets me. If ur town who do you think shot seanzie and why would they go after him of all people?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have not the faintest idea and won't pretend I do.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:04 pm @dyachei @Millium @Lilypetal

@RondoDimBuckle @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Read my last message
Fx is supposed to be announced yeah?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

okay thats fair. ill just let you do your thing then
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:47 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:04 pm @dyachei @Millium @Lilypetal

@RondoDimBuckle @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Read my last message
Fx is supposed to be announced yeah?
Yes. But it's possible that it's lylo if I shoot a villager tonight so I probably will just holster tbh.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”