Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by Millium »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:43 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:42 am If illario is a wolf, then Rondo/Neon are with them (and they arent really a roleblocker)
or their roleblocks make no sense to me

it felt weird to me that Neon, seemed to almost be claiming information they knew happened, and then all of a sudden they lied and were actually roleblocked
and they are still voting me

I wish I had more time to think about this

@ilario
you talking about the santycore post?
Im pretty sure one of the people on me is a wolf honestly
Who do you think is more likely?

Also can I ask why you didn’t give me a gift? My views yesterday aligned with yours quite a bit yesterday?
didn't really cross my mind yesterday, that changes now that Porsche is flipped
Ive been a little wary of you

or you bussed, but I dont think you are a wolf if the roleblocker claim is true, which Neon has at least confirm it is
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:48 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:46 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:44 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:42 am People having a disproportionate perception of their wolfrange relative to their town range is very often a town tell

And your tone is towny

And your little post about thinking the game is gonna fall into your hands to save etc

Feels towny to me
Issue is though you've been lock!town reading me far before anything you've mentioned here occured.
Yeah some of those reasons are decent developments, other than tone and demeanor and the alison point which was almost immediate since d1. Anyways you don’t have to trust me I’m not really interested in trying to gain your trust, im just simply stating to others it’s a waste of time thinking ur a wolf. Though if u really wanna be the game hero, tinfoiling me probs isn’t a good use of ur time but I’ll let you do you
You don't have a good reason to townread me. You're just trying to capitalize on dead townie's reads for cover for your own TMI.
LOL. If that’s what it takes to cover your bruised ego lol
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:47 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:45 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:43 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:42 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:41 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:39 am

Is this your natural response to anyone who thinks ur polarised lol
You've never seen me wolf.
i have and even if i didnt players of your archetype are super easy to read
What wolf game have you seen of mine?
The one where u got outed in 5 posts
Quote it please. Give me the specific name of this wolf game that you've "ride-or-die" on me based off of.
The smiley one. We been over this already.
We have, and what conclusion did we come to before?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:49 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:48 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:46 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:44 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:42 am People having a disproportionate perception of their wolfrange relative to their town range is very often a town tell

And your tone is towny

And your little post about thinking the game is gonna fall into your hands to save etc

Feels towny to me
Issue is though you've been lock!town reading me far before anything you've mentioned here occured.
Yeah some of those reasons are decent developments, other than tone and demeanor and the alison point which was almost immediate since d1. Anyways you don’t have to trust me I’m not really interested in trying to gain your trust, im just simply stating to others it’s a waste of time thinking ur a wolf. Though if u really wanna be the game hero, tinfoiling me probs isn’t a good use of ur time but I’ll let you do you
You don't have a good reason to townread me. You're just trying to capitalize on dead townie's reads for cover for your own TMI.
LOL. If that’s what it takes to cover your bruised ego lol
:shrug: I mean, if you wanted to out, there are easier ways than this, but I'll take it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Though I will admit, scumreading me for tmi is always a valid reason. I’m accused of it every game I’m in as villa (never as wolf, but y’all just don’t know me well enough to know that so I won’t fault you for it)
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:22 pm I say we chop outside the claims tbh.
i dont disagree
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Seanzie is pretty hilarious, his mindset is that he is playing like a wolf, so town-reading him means people have TMI
Alison claimed the dude is just obvious here, so w/e
I think talking about how you are specifically playing different, just raises a bunch of red flags
and somehow turning that into a town lean of Dya still doesn't really make sense to me
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:51 am Seanzie is pretty hilarious, his mindset is that he is playing like a wolf, so town-reading him means people have TMI
I think talking about how you are specifically playing different, just raises a bunch of red flags
and somehow turning that into a town lean of Dya still doesn't really make sense to me
Who did the last part?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:35 am My biggest issue is that lily never really had a way to clear porcha so I don’t understand why she claimed what she did. We could have killed porcha d2 if it wasn’t for her claim, sure she got a wolf tonight but her claim indirectly caused alison to die and porcha to live. (Again I haven’t read much of her posts so she could be a bastion of towniness, im just saying that she shouldn’t be cleared based of her actions, unless we can figure out for sure that she had wolf kp directed at her)
i explained this already

i could only kill someone who had posted below 70 times that day

i claimed in such a way that it sounded like an investigative role to bait the nk

my claim didnt cause alison to die town killed alison

i think this is probably the most obv town i've been in many games read my posts or like just use occam's razor. Is it more likely that I ate the nk for claiming mech to solve a wolf or that I am a wolf who vig'd my own partner and the factional got roleblocked? it's pretty easy to clear up
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:52 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:51 am Seanzie is pretty hilarious, his mindset is that he is playing like a wolf, so town-reading him means people have TMI
Who did the last part?
Seanzie, he is basically doing the reverse of what he just did to you
But between you saying he got outted in 5 posts, and Alison saying he is so obvious
I doubt this dude just learned on how to wolf properly
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:52 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:35 am My biggest issue is that lily never really had a way to clear porcha so I don’t understand why she claimed what she did. We could have killed porcha d2 if it wasn’t for her claim, sure she got a wolf tonight but her claim indirectly caused alison to die and porcha to live. (Again I haven’t read much of her posts so she could be a bastion of towniness, im just saying that she shouldn’t be cleared based of her actions, unless we can figure out for sure that she had wolf kp directed at her)
i explained this already

i claimed in such a way that it sounded like an investigative role to bait the nk

i think this is probably the most obv town i've been in many games read my posts or like just use occam's razor. Is it more likely that I ate the nk for claiming mech to solve a wolf or that I am a wolf who vig'd my own partner and the factional got roleblocked? it's pretty easy to clear up
Okay but like why waste an entire day to resolve porcha when we could have just voted them out? Why did you protect them with your claim if you planned to kill them anyways? I’m not saying this makes you a wolf because again I haven’t done any due diligence on your slot but don’t you see how you inadvertently got alison killed due to your claim? Why did you think that was a good idea to hold the claim even when u didn’t find alison to be scummy and could have saved her?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i do kind of understand where seanzie is coming from
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:55 am i do kind of understand where seanzie is coming from
How so?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I have no problem with people townreading me, if they actually have reason to. Illario doesn't have reason to.

If you're interested in my alignment, I think you should look more carefully about when I was playing differently. Dya and I have only played a handful of games together and not one since early 2020 iirc. I AM playing significantly differently because I used to have significantly more time for mafia than I do currently.

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

i lost my post, rip
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:55 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:52 am
i explained this already

Okay but like why waste an entire day to resolve porcha when we could have just voted them out? Why did you protect them with your claim if you planned to kill them anyways? I’m not saying this makes you a wolf because again I haven’t done any due diligence on your slot but don’t you see how you inadvertently got alison killed due to your claim? Why did you think that was a good idea to hold the claim even when u didn’t find alison to be scummy and could have saved her?
this logically makes no sense. I stopped us from wasting a day to kill porscha. I didn't protect her at all I literally killed her. Do you think today santy would have magically been like ah me and alison are best buds! in fact, porscha flipping W would've probably emboldened santy and mac to push alison more. This isn't conductive to anything and I am never getting elimmed this game and if you want to find me iso me or sheep someone else
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:56 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:55 am i do kind of understand where seanzie is coming from
How so?
i am having a much harder time finding them than yall are so it does seem a little odd is all
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:54 am
Who did the last part?
But between you saying he got outted in 5 posts, and Alison saying he is so obvious
Alison and I have played probably 20 games together. Illario and I have played like 3. Alison I believe knows me. I have the highest winrate on TS out of everyone who has played 25 games or more on TS, and my wolf winrate is higher than my town winrate. You can verify these facts yourself if you don't believe me.

Alison might have strong towntells on me due to huge amounts of experience. Illario is full of shit.

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@Lilypetal
how about vote Rondo and we can find out if this roleblocked factional kill is possible :P
also, I could see any partner shooting Porsche here, I just recently lost to a wolf vig shooting their partner who was outted

@ilario
I could see literally anyone on me being a wolf, at least realistically I tell you reasons why any of them could be a wolf if I had the time
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

If Ilario is wolf, Ender, Nanook and Mac aren't. Ilario actually believes I'm polarized.

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

if TS is town of Salem, than that statement is irrelevant lmao
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:02 am if TS is town of Salem, than that statement is irrelevant lmao
TS is The Syndicate, aka the site we're currently playing on.

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

define highest winrate, does that include you not getting caught and lynched or shot?

@Lilypetal
how would it be wasting a lynch on Porsche
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

its 12 am, i have to wake up in 6 hours, idk if I'll be changing my vote
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:00 am
How so?
i am having a much harder time finding them than yall are so it does seem a little odd is all
are you especially good at finding seanzie?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:06 am define highest winrate, does that include you not getting caught and lynched or shot?

@Lilypetal
how would it be wasting a lynch on Porsche
It includes my team winning as town or wolf. Does not take into account dying early (as it should not). I think I've died first tree times as a wolf, and the rest of the time I've either endgamed or died last. (I actually kind of think I have never died in a position that wasn't first or last...? Maybe I'm forgetting a few games). Granted, some of those games were on other sites.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:10 am
How so?
You aren't.

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:00 am
Who did the last part?
Alison and I have played probably 20 games together. Illario and I have played like 3. Alison I believe knows me. I have the highest winrate on TS out of everyone who has played 25 games or more on TS, and my wolf winrate is higher than my town winrate. You can verify these facts yourself if you don't believe me.

Alison might have strong towntells on me due to huge amounts of experience. Illario is full of shit.
i dont fault you for this. you're missing one key important piece of info in that im literally the GOAT and players like you are easy to figure out even with no games of experience together. anyways this is my last point on the matter, its probably more important for me to rethink on cham/dya instead of debating semantics with inno childs
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Who did the last part?
i mean he probs is a capable wolf, its just an easy way to bait ego players into towntelling if you imply they are polarized/weak wolves
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@RondoDimBuckle your wagon currently is me, mill, dya, cham

if ur town theres defs a wolf or maybe even more than one sheeping me onto your wagon to set up a similar situation of alison vs aro d1 where aro is villa that dies to alisons push and then town kills alison the next day. if ur town the best way to finding a wolf today is trying to figure who do you think is the most sus on your wagon
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

How so?
No. Can you show me posts that you TR?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:19 am
How so?
his entire iso

he hasnt made a single scummy post, if you want evidence of me using a read like this, i have made a read exactly like this every single one of my last 3 villa games, 2 of which were players i never played with. ive also confidently found sean every time ive towned with him. feel free to think i have tmi if u wolfread me, just trust me that sean isnt ever a wolf though.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:21 am
How so?
his entire iso

he hasnt made a single scummy post, if you want evidence of me using a read like this, i have made a read exactly like this every single one of my last 3 villa games, 2 of which were players i never played with. ive also confidently found sean every time ive towned with him. feel free to think i have tmi if u wolfread me, just trust me that sean isnt ever a wolf though.
Ooooor...

You have TMI.

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:35 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:21 am
How so?
his entire iso

Ooooor...

You have TMI.
can you link me your best wolf game you think you played in recent times
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:40 pm Like mercilessly slaughtering villagers, asking for massclaims to out a benign power, these are really good ways for Mac to avoid a NK, so if he can do these things while still coming off towny in thread, he'd survive a long time.
He did it in a game here as SK I can't remember the name of the game but it was recent. He made it to F3 and me and Porscha killed him. I don't recall how similar his play is here but I could look it up later
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:44 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:31 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:09 pm Well actually @Lilypetal talk to me. Why I am mafia
something something killed alison
Well actually @Lilypetal that makes me mafia? Elaborate on your read and dont half ass it tbh.

What was scummy about the way I pushed Allison?
I do think it's kinda funny that you repeatedly said you were ready to go over if Alison flipped green but now anyone who votes for you is a wolf

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

fwiw to anyone who thinks belzy is a wolf, millium is unlikely their partner based on d1. so yeah if you sr belzy then wisp is not a good vote
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:04 pm Nanook is kinda likely to not claim just because he's a contrarian but I would expect the rest of the unclaimed to understand the utility of the mass claim right now.
I kinda think Nook is a woof and the poll remover... but it's a vibe thing

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:39 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:04 pm Nanook is kinda likely to not claim just because he's a contrarian but I would expect the rest of the unclaimed to understand the utility of the mass claim right now.
I kinda think Nook is a woof and the poll remover... but it's a vibe thing
hmmmm this might actually be a GOAT read

i didnt think of that but it kinda makes sense
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

if nook is wolf then neon is GOATED this game
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

problem with rondo wagon is i have no inno childs on the wagon with me, problem with millium wagon is that betsy is on it

maybe we do switch things up here...
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:17 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:15 pm i am santysiding
Well actually the damage will never be healed tbh .

My towncore rn is Nook and only Nanook tbh

(Watch Nook end up being mafia)
So I despise this post with such a burning hatred I legit thought about just quoting it voting Santy and ignoring the thread the rest of the day.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

my gut tells me santy is town still, lilys responses to me felt good and i skimmed her iso and she feelss like town her. if i add neon sean ender mac me thats 7 names.

lets say 1 3p and 3 wolves left. if my reads arent bad then we have a decent chance in hitting a wolf or 3p
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:45 am

So I despise this post with such a burning hatred I legit thought about just quoting it voting Santy and ignoring the thread the rest of the day.

oh yeah i forgot how ridiculous that post sounded. ehhh maybe santy doesnt deserve to be with the townies
☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:58 pm
Millium wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:57 pm That's partially a lie cause I don't think Lily, dya, or Ender have really ever given me those vibes
lol inb4
Idk why u jumped on me when Ender brought up the delayed vig/vote removal, I thought it made sense. Still think it makes sense, and part of me thinks you are mad because I put two and two together.

/shrug
*sip* I said that hours before Ender did

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:05 pm Why the he'll won't u guys lynch Rondo, do u think illario is lying, which can't be a thing cause Neon confirmed it.
I llario can be telling the truth and Rondo can be town. Js.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:47 am

oh yeah i forgot how ridiculous that post sounded. ehhh maybe santy doesnt deserve to be with the townies
nah i think santy is town, idt he can be THAT entitled as a wolf. @Neon remember misplay mafia santy? same vibe
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

okay but why is rondo scum
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:59 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:47 am

nah i think santy is town, idt he can be THAT entitled as a wolf. @Neon remember misplay mafia santy? same vibe
fwiw thats part of why ive been townreading him too

whats ur thoughts on the nook=vote blocker theory?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:35 am @MacDougall how likely do you even think it is wolves would target lily for kp over a green checked mac?
eh I don't know

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”