Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by santygrass »

@dyachei how likely in % you think that Alison is wolf? And % for Belzy?
Spoiler: show
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:30 pm i dont think belzy and alison are incompatible as partners though
I don't either. Belzy is not a townread of mine. Just not as much of a wolfread as others.

I will transcribe our hood chat in a min.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:32 pm @dyachei how likely in % you think that Alison is wolf? And % for Belzy?
i hate using percentages

I think alison is slightly villagery in some ways but I have really big concerns about her role claim. I dont think the things that some people are pushing her for are really all that AI. I'm not opposed to her being a wagon but I'd rather vote somewhere else

I think belzy is pretty likely to be a wolf. I think she should have crumbed her role at minimum and not doing so as a villager could potentially lose us a peek. If I am wrong on her, we get the added value of a lock clear villager
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:20 pm The clear most outing this for Alison is that they tolerated the way that Nanook blocked their supposed path to mech self resolution.

Anyone who knows town Alison's play knows that there is no way in hell Alison would permit that without invoking the "you are hard wolfsiding prepare to die" policy.

The way Alison has treated slots is inconistent both inside this game and also against her known town meta.

Top townreading Seanzie when he shouldn't be anyone's top town
Refusing to interrogate or suspect dyachei despite their wolfsiding on day 1
Hard pushing Santygrass who is very townie
Hard pushing arogame and millium over Porscha day 1 who appears to be now outed mafia

Far too many red flags.
Can you give me your current stance on me?

I agree that Alison's townread of me seems generous, but why shouldn't I be anyone's top town?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Millium wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:20 pm The way I see it
Belzy wolf confirms Mac
Belzy town confirms Mac

If they are town I can vote out Sean
As for what people do with their abilities, I don't necessarily care, I'm only focused on the part where Sean says this isn't how they handle these types of abilities, I wish he would post actual proof instead of a game I don't have time to read. Either way I don't have much time to think about it. I'll probably chill in my car after I clock out, to get the most out of the 30mins before EoD

Also fuck 5pm EST Eods
Wtf?

*seanzie posts actual proof*

"I wish they'd post actual proof, but I don't have time to read it"

What exactly would qualify as "actual proof" that you do have time to read?

I posted exactly two posts re:Belzy, one in which she shows that she knows how to deal with deserado style roles, and one which shows her doing a fakeclaim (something that she has done multiple times as mafia) to show that fakeclaims are well within her wolf meta.

Wtf burden of proof are you expecting that is shorter than two posts, but is "actual proof"?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 567
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:20 pm The clear most outing this for Alison is that they tolerated the way that Nanook blocked their supposed path to mech self resolution.

Anyone who knows town Alison's play knows that there is no way in hell Alison would permit that without invoking the "you are hard wolfsiding prepare to die" policy.

The way Alison has treated slots is inconistent both inside this game and also against her known town meta.

Hard pushing arogame and millium over Porscha day 1 who appears to be now outed mafia

Far too many red flags.
If I die I hope someone quotes this post first thing D3 so we can lol at mac
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

First chat

Exchange of greetings
Belzy says they don't understand d1 chops most of the time
Says they wish millium died. Says they did not touch Porscha d1 for perhaps bias reasons. Millium is scumread.
Purports to look more into Porscha.
I ask why they chose me and if they are town. They say yes they are town and they chose me because they had to choose town otherwise they die. So now that they are talking to me they have evidence I am town.
I say oh like a hood desperado so you have a green check on me. Say it was risky not claiming d1. Tell they they should claim so town knows their targets.
They reply to my asking if they have a green check with yeah exactly.
I then said don't claim til second half of day but also maybe just soft the claim instead.
Belzy says won't scum just kill us off after the claim.
I point out I'm a likely n2 anyway. Belzy postulates I could get protected.
They say they'll keep the softing idea in mind.
They say withholding the claim til later when forced to or to corner scum probs better. It's midnight need to sleep.

Next morning they ask me why I changed my Porscha read to a townread.
I explained I reevaluated their iso and thought their Aro interactions showed no info.
I then asked why they chose me when I can easily die n1 and whether it's a permanent hood. I also asked them to elaborate on their wisp read and whether they can holster (as I still thought they were multishot at this point).

Was many hrs layer in at 12.30am my time they replied with.
They were mostly focussed on who I townread the most.
They were not forced to use it n1. They could have held on. Hood is permanent til one of us die. Said they iso porscha and may vote there.

At that point I told them to hardclaim to the thread or I'll vote them 8 hrs later. They didn't reply. I outed to thread. Told them I did.

They came back some time later annoyed. Said they were planning to out and ask for someone to cover me. Said they never changed the claim in the chat. I quoted how I showed that I thought they were multishot and they didn't correct me. They fully didn't understand what I was on about just being like I never claimed multishot! etc. Said I never asked them to explain that.

I then told them they need to speak to the thread and that I understand they may not have realised I was misunderstanding their claim due to esl and that I wasn't tunneling just that I thought it better to out the hood and let the town decide.

They said game is overwhelming at least they got me greenchecked so if they die at least ppl know. Said work is priority over mafia game. That'd pretty much been the refrain since just like I can't play this game I'm too busy.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Anyway my counterwagon is mech confirmed wolf and so I guarantee 3-4 wolves on my wagon, just treat it as the POE for a free win

Have a good time
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:41 pm

Far too many red flags.
Can you give me your current stance on me?

I agree that Alison's townread of me seems generous, but why shouldn't I be anyone's top town?
I think you're probably town but mostly because calling you top town if Alison is mafia is not likely to make you mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:47 pm

Far too many red flags.
More bullshit ungenerous nonsense instead of refuting actual points. Very towny.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:48 pm Anyway my counterwagon is mech confirmed wolf and so I guarantee 3-4 wolves on my wagon, just treat it as the POE for a free win

Have a good time
They are not a mech confirmed wolf. More lies from the lie factory.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:49 pm

Far too many red flags.
More bullshit ungenerous nonsense instead of refuting actual points. Very towny.
I have refuted all these points 10 times over and dont feel like doing so again from a phone at the doctors office. Sorry mac.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:50 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:48 pm Anyway my counterwagon is mech confirmed wolf and so I guarantee 3-4 wolves on my wagon, just treat it as the POE for a free win

Have a good time
They are not a mech confirmed wolf. More lies from the lie factory.
They are because if they really were weak neighborizer they would have said who they were targeting so if you were mafia we get a red check... cmon
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:45 pm
Millium wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:20 pm The way I see it
Belzy wolf confirms Mac
Belzy town confirms Mac

If they are town I can vote out Sean
As for what people do with their abilities, I don't necessarily care, I'm only focused on the part where Sean says this isn't how they handle these types of abilities, I wish he would post actual proof instead of a game I don't have time to read. Either way I don't have much time to think about it. I'll probably chill in my car after I clock out, to get the most out of the 30mins before EoD

Also fuck 5pm EST Eods
Wtf?

*seanzie posts actual proof*

"I wish they'd post actual proof, but I don't have time to read it"

What exactly would qualify as "actual proof" that you do have time to read?

I posted exactly two posts re:Belzy, one in which she shows that she knows how to deal with deserado style roles, and one which shows her doing a fakeclaim (something that she has done multiple times as mafia) to show that fakeclaims are well within her wolf meta.

Wtf burden of proof are you expecting that is shorter than two posts, but is "actual proof"?
You posted a game link, what am I supposed to do with that on mobile
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Its ok mac if I go over you'll die at night and we can hang out in dvc together the rest of these guys will hang belzy -> santy from a tree :D
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ehhh...

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:49 pm

Far too many red flags.
I have refuted all these points 10 times over and dont feel like doing so again from a phone at the doctors office. Sorry mac.
"I didn't murder that man because I'm not the murdering type" - says known murderer
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I don't think belzy is mech confirmed either, I'm just going on Sean's meta read which I have no time to review and less of they didn't use it efficiently, which I think is more of a personality thing and not necessarily wolfy
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Alison

Post by Alison »

It's mech confirmed because there's no reason not to soft
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:53 pm Its ok mac if I go over you'll die at night and we can hang out in dvc together the rest of these guys will hang belzy -> santy from a tree :D
even if you don't go over we will be in dvc together by d3 homie
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:56 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:53 pm Its ok mac if I go over you'll die at night and we can hang out in dvc together the rest of these guys will hang belzy -> santy from a tree :D
even if you don't go over we will be in dvc together by d3 homie
Amen, maybe we can watch heavens feel tgt in the vx
Alison

Post by Alison »

vc*
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy is also esl so that probably doesn't help with their realisation you thought they were multishit mac lol
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Alison

Post by Alison »

The actual most wolfy thing I have done is that I have been sarcastic and amused more than furious despite the fact that town has decided to run it down from my POV. But I am just in a good mood because of stuff that happened yesterday.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:56 pm It's mech confirmed because there's no reason not to soft
There was nothing forcing them to use the role
ergo they didn't think about their role until night.

They decided to use it on a whim on me because they were certain I was town and it was the way they could use the role to not die.

that is not that unreasonable. It is not the optimal way to use it imo but that's not outing and you know it's not.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:56 pm It's mech confirmed because there's no reason not to soft
I mean I would I wouldn't play it like they did
/shrug

I think it's bad, I think not wanting to die is a meh reason, but there pick at least lines with their top town, so it just reads as reverse to me. But I know you will see it differently so idk why I bother, but here I am.

Be back in 30 mins
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:57 pm Belzy is also esl so that probably doesn't help with their realisation you thought they were multishit mac lol
I said that to them and also in my transcript.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

new alt Multishit Mac
Alison

Post by Alison »

Belzy before Santy if I flip btw, play the game properly in my memory o7 mech confirms before obvious mafia
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:58 pm The actual most wolfy thing I have done is that I have been sarcastic and amused more than furious despite the fact that town has decided to run it down from my POV. But I am just in a good mood because of stuff that happened yesterday.
If you are town you have not played like town Alison on day 2. You were very town Alison on day 1. But today you've been very antithetical to your normal principles and peddled a great lot of nonsense. Also again, if you could mech self resolve and weren't being allowed to you'd have made a MASSIVE deal out of it.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:58 pm
There was nothing forcing them to use the role
ergo they didn't think about their role until night.

They decided to use it on a whim on me because they were certain I was town and it was the way they could use the role to not die.

that is not that unreasonable. It is not the optimal way to use it imo but that's not outing and you know it's not.
It is because Belzy is a good player so she knows it too. If a chess amateur starts a3 in an important tourney they are just bad. But if alireza starts a3 in an important tourney hes either trolling o you should check his paypal to see if his opp paid him off.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:01 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:58 pm The actual most wolfy thing I have done is that I have been sarcastic and amused more than furious despite the fact that town has decided to run it down from my POV. But I am just in a good mood because of stuff that happened yesterday.
If you are town you have not played like town Alison on day 2. You were very town Alison on day 1. But today you've been very antithetical to your normal principles and peddled a great lot of nonsense. Also again, if you could mech self resolve and weren't being allowed to you'd have made a MASSIVE deal out of it.
I only make a big deal out of suboptimal play... Nanook didn't troll so why would I be mad?

Anyway have fun man and maybe reconsider your model of me for the future. Doctor is calling me now, cya
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:03 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:01 pm
I only make a big deal out of suboptimal play... Nanook didn't troll so why would I be mad?

Anyway have fun man and maybe reconsider your model of me for the future. Doctor is calling me now, cya
Explain how from your perspective someone blocking you from being able to mech self resolve is not sub optimal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm like almost halfway tempted to start shielding Belzy again, so uhh... do with that what you will.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am truly sorry if you are town. I'll feel awful. But I dunno how anyone expects me to see stuff like that and be like "ah that's town Alison right there" lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:07 pm I'm like almost halfway tempted to start shielding Belzy again, so uhh... do with that what you will.
based on what specifically?
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:07 pm I am truly sorry if you are town. I'll feel awful. But I dunno how anyone expects me to see stuff like that and be like "ah that's town Alison right there" lol.
Sorry man guess I thought u knew me better than u did
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass
EnderWiggen
Neon
Lilypetal
Seanzie

Millium
Chamomile
Belzy
RondoDimBuckle

dyachei
ilario

Tilgarial
Allison
Porscha

this is where I'm at right now in terms of reads
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Town
Town lean
wolf lean
wolf
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:12 pm santygrass
EnderWiggen
Neon
Seanzie
Lilypetal

RondoDimBuckle
Chamomile
Belzy
Millium

dyachei
ilario

Tilgarial
Allison
Porscha

this is where I'm at right now in terms of reads
rearranged my town tiers so it's ordered... I do have a fairly clear order in my mind inside of tiers so yes it's ordered
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:07 pm I'm like almost halfway tempted to start shielding Belzy again, so uhh... do with that what you will.
Your transcription game the the feelz.

Also, idk why wolf!Belzy would target you of all people.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:15 pm

Like that's a wolf!me move, not a wolf!Belzy move.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

every game I've played with a wolf neighboriser I get targeted tbh

it's just a conclusion wolf teams have
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

*compulsion

I do think belzy is more likely town than wolf but not confidently
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:16 pm

wolf night actions are usually a consensus thing and it's definitely a wolf Alison move to try to fuck with me this way
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:16 pm

wolf night actions are usually a consensus thing and it's definitely a wolf Alison move to try to fuck with me this way
For the most part, sure, but neighborizer... you don't decide that without the neighborizer being the main voice. If they aren't comfortable joining a chat with someone, the other wolves don't override them.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

valid
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

30 minutes til EoD. Still Tilgarial and Porscha havent voted in all day. Policy those slots after Alison tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't mind going to porscha fwiw they are the one person more wolfy than alison

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”