Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by EnderWiggin »

Hey Neon, what's your reads rn?
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:47 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:24 am and ur mech stuff around alison
Fair. But my words are being twisted and nobody wants to talk to me they just want to tell everyone else what I meant.
I want to talk with you.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:11 am
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:50 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:44 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:42 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:18 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:30 am Illario is literally just a god and tilted aro into both outing that he is mafia and outing that he is tilted that Illario called out both mafia. There for Wisp is also mafia. Nanook is spewed town for saying there's one in Wisp Alison because it would spotlight his partner for no reason. Rondo is the 4th mafia for reasons described above.

Game is solved. Let's go home.
:ponder:
I think I will note being out a super secret read that will be difficult to explain without breaking the rules lol

Okay. I have mech reason to simultaneously believe that Alison is both being truthful about at least parts of their role and that they are town. But at the same time I feel like parts of how they brought about explaining their role felt like a direct violation of the things I know. But by and large I think it is mechanically more likely that Alison is town than scum.

I also suck at mech so I've been holding onto this.
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:44 pm

Ppl who played the last game Alison was mafia in should know this is outing.

What was Alison's exact claim again?
this exists btw.
This feels more towny than scummy tho
no it doesnt. she clearly would have had to thought about alisons role a good deal on d1 for her to come to the conclusion that alison is mech cleared for her role. i highly doubt she just forgets alisons claim like that given the amount of thought she implies she had given the claim in the first quote.
The key word in this statement is the word EXACT and also Alison literally changed their claim after this. You realize that right?
no i didnt but i do now and thus ur perspective is less bothersome to me
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:26 am my problem with u neon is that u seemingly seem to have very littlke reads and play as if ur confused/unsure but the moment u see a villa slot catching flack u pounce onto the wagon unrelentlessly and ur confused uwu persona gets substituted for an unrelenting carnivorous persona and i struggle to reconcile both are coming from a town slot who is being earnest with what they put into the thread
Well this is a blatant mischaracterization of my play that shows you either have an agenda are tunneled or aren't paying attention to the game.

I think your paying attention so which one is it?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:50 am Hey Neon, what's your reads rn?
Ender, you surivived d1. Now I wont go easy on you anymore.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:31 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:26 am my problem with u neon is that u seemingly seem to have very littlke reads and play as if ur confused/unsure but the moment u see a villa slot catching flack u pounce onto the wagon unrelentlessly and ur confused uwu persona gets substituted for an unrelenting carnivorous persona and i struggle to reconcile both are coming from a town slot who is being earnest with what they put into the thread
who has neon done that to?
aro, me, there was one other which i thought was santy but he told me that wasnt that case so ill have to recheck neons iso.
Illario who was pressuring Aro when I took umbrage at the vote on Lily and the lily push?

Who is pressuring you right now?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:54 am
Go ahead, what do you mean?

If it's asking questions, you have my permission to grill me whatever way you want.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

also i never saw that massive post by mac but i do agree that i have to question why tilg as mafia would want to be removed from the day entirely. its not like he was outed or that people were pushing there, so trying to pin that as him being a wolf doesnt make much sense. it also doesnt make sense why mafia would target tilg with that role if tilg is town. it could also just be a villager who done this to tilg. the tldr is im not going to take anything AI from tilg being missing today, i do take their progression on aro to be concerning though so when/if we are in the thread at the same time i will be pushing on that until my mind changes
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:54 am
aro, me, there was one other which i thought was santy but he told me that wasnt that case so ill have to recheck neons iso.
Illario who was pressuring Aro when I took umbrage at the vote on Lily and the lily push?

who is pressuring me rn? i might be missing something but i dont feel pressured, unless ur talking about yourself
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

@Neon

Are you around
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:55 am

If it's asking questions, you have my permission to grill me whatever way you want.
Because at Mafia Cafe you usely got lynched d1.

I should re-catchup first, I forgot half of people their reads while catching up on hundreds of posts.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:53 am
Well this is a blatant mischaracterization of my play that shows you either have an agenda are tunneled or aren't paying attention to the game.

i wasnt d1 which is why im spending time going over certain stuff

tell me why u voted me today, tell me why u shaded posts of mine that were very nai posts to make
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:01 am

tell me why u voted me today, tell me why u shaded posts of mine that were very nai posts to make
ftr rondo is howling in the first few pages and i pmuch think he should always be the vote today while we take time to re-calibrate for future days.

@EnderWiggin how come u and rondo havent spoken much this game? ur good friends right? whats ur read there?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

It is 9 am. I finally am free from work. Be patient people, somewhere today I will have posted a lot again. First I will take a hot shower and start my day properly, I am freezing over here. Just don't ever expect more posting from me when I am either working or sleeping, okay?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:37 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:31 am I’m not entirely sure if spf was killed for her reads. Sometimes players like spf are just a good blanket kill to make as mafia because it doesn’t reveal much about the gamestate. The person who should be most concerned about the spf kill is mac because he was more universally trd than spf so if he is villa he should be questioning why spf was killed over him, and defaulting to spf is an illario kill is not good enough, because 1. I’m not a wolf and 2. Even if I was I would kill mac before spf if mac is town. Spf is too nice for her own good. Just like aro. Which means she is someone whose easier to ml than most top tier players. The correct way to play around spf as a wolf is to actually leave her alive and the let the Village canibalise her the moment she has a wrong read or simply because she is alive for too long.

@Lilypetal any particular reason u think yesterday was v/v/v and not v/v/w? You could very well be correct, I just wanna know if there’s some threadstate read behind that or something
I also don't see why you would kill someone who was claiming you were obvious town. just odd lol

mostly just theorizing, i'm not smart enough to have a coherent backed up reason I'm just noticing how with confbias goggles off each slot wasn't actually individually wolfy and kind of just got swept up in a sort of nefarious push. I think the way chamomile played towards the aro/wisp slots wasn't a wolf with TMI but rather just a correct town who had a late arrival and had an easier time seeing the wrongdoings that were occurring.
I killed Mac to lock in his town read on me and use that to coast through early days in Hot Fuzz.

Doesn't mean that's what happened here.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:38 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:32 am
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:41 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:40 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:36 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:34 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm @Alison @Porscha @santygrass @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @dyachei @Chamomile

it is in all of your best interests to vote with me today. you have all seen in semis and finales what happens when slots not named illario take control of chaotic lobbies like this. once i die the townies in this tag will all get lol-tunneled.

kill in tilg, ender, neon, (redacted). ill out who redacted is closer to eod but theres always hits in here and thats where the solving effort should be directed. gtg fr.
This is an ego play lmao.

I wanna flip you for this alone.

Do you remember how well it worked when you worked with me in the Basketball game and I was the one to actually out Brad when you/Alexa were lol-defending him?

Do you remember how that worked when we worked together after that and solved the game? That was a fun game.

I will 100% agree you're a good town and your solving of the game works well for me to bounce off of. You lead me to Chilly in our Semi's. I in fact had Chilly closer to the biggest sus at the time of my death than anyone else. Constantly there are other people's contributions who fucking matter for a game, this isn't single player bruh.
1) This isn't really an ego play, I think the word ego is overused because people get their panties in a twist whenever some people try to be a leader
2) illario does stuff like this all the time as town, why would you flip him for it? Like you saw his semis/finals, right? I hard tunnelled him wrongly in finals because I couldn't believe he would nuke the threadstate like that as town but he was.
My desire to flip ilario for an ego play is negligent to his alignment.

And it is an ego play. "I am the best and everyone needs to follow me to win" is literal definition of ego.

There are many people who try to be leaders who don't condescend everyone else in thread in the process.
then stop pushing villas and i wont be so harsh

people need tough love sometimes
That's not leadership js.
Neon what's your current reads list pls
Pending analysis. I need to reeval and look for info I am missing.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:31 am I’m not entirely sure if spf was killed for her reads. Sometimes players like spf are just a good blanket kill to make as mafia because it doesn’t reveal much about the gamestate. The person who should be most concerned about the spf kill is mac because he was more universally trd than spf so if he is villa he should be questioning why spf was killed over him, and defaulting to spf is an illario kill is not good enough, because 1. I’m not a wolf and 2. Even if I was I would kill mac before spf if mac is town. Spf is too nice for her own good. Just like aro. Which means she is someone whose easier to ml than most top tier players. The correct way to play around spf as a wolf is to actually leave her alive and the let the Village canibalise her the moment she has a wrong read or simply because she is alive for too long.

@Lilypetal any particular reason u think yesterday was v/v/v and not v/v/w? You could very well be correct, I just wanna know if there’s some threadstate read behind that or something
bro you are saying a lot of really dumb shit cuz i already thought this and reevaluated the fuck out of my d1 reads as a result. Shut up.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:50 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:47 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:24 am and ur mech stuff around alison
Fair. But my words are being twisted and nobody wants to talk to me they just want to tell everyone else what I meant.
I want to talk with you.
I'm almost caught up and active on and off we can talk

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:53 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:11 am
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:50 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:44 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:42 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:18 am

:ponder:
I think I will note being out a super secret read that will be difficult to explain without breaking the rules lol

Okay. I have mech reason to simultaneously believe that Alison is both being truthful about at least parts of their role and that they are town. But at the same time I feel like parts of how they brought about explaining their role felt like a direct violation of the things I know. But by and large I think it is mechanically more likely that Alison is town than scum.

I also suck at mech so I've been holding onto this.
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:45 pm

Ppl who played the last game Alison was mafia in should know this is outing.

What was Alison's exact claim again?
this exists btw.
This feels more towny than scummy tho
no it doesnt. she clearly would have had to thought about alisons role a good deal on d1 for her to come to the conclusion that alison is mech cleared for her role. i highly doubt she just forgets alisons claim like that given the amount of thought she implies she had given the claim in the first quote.
The key word in this statement is the word EXACT and also Alison literally changed their claim after this. You realize that right?
no i didnt but i do now and thus ur perspective is less bothersome to me
Okay. I will talk more about this when I have time I promise.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

my last solve is pretty accurate imo
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:56 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:54 am

who is pressuring me rn? i might be missing something but i dont feel pressured, unless ur talking about yourself
So than you admit your mischaracterizing my play? Because I've been on you and only you this entire phase so I'm certainly not pouncing on the wagon of the person catching flack am I?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:59 am @Neon

Are you around
On and off yes. I have a job I actually have to like do so not as much as usual.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@ilario speaking with such an authoritative tone and criticising me when you have admitted to barely reading the game properly is both very towny for exactly you and very dumb, please continue being town leader cuz i cannot be fucked but stop saying really cringey annoying shit based on bad comprehension for the good of my mental health and the future of our interactions

your pal,
mac
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:00 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:55 am

Because at Mafia Cafe you usely got lynched d1.

I should re-catchup first, I forgot half of people their reads while catching up on hundreds of posts.
I got D1'd on Mafcafe like twice. Out of over 10 games.

Albeit those were some pretty notable D1's.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I voted you because it felt like and still kind of feels like though admittedly less so

That you want to change the narrative and mischaracterize what happened especially wrt me.

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:02 am

ftr rondo is howling in the first few pages and i pmuch think he should always be the vote today while we take time to re-calibrate for future days.

@EnderWiggin how come u and rondo havent spoken much this game? ur good friends right? whats ur read there?
Rondo's D1 is generally hard to parse. I usually read him on later play. He loves to intentionally be obscure on D1 no matter his alignment.

Also I can tell you with solid experience that his early D1 wasn't howling. Could he be a wolf? Sure. But his early D1 was very Rondo. Retrospect may change that so I'll promise you a re-read in case I'm being blind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:33 am i change my mind about ilario being town tbh. mac takes his spot in my current towncore
who was saying spf thought ilario was locktown?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Neon please @ me with ur reads list when you have it done - I think your play has been sorta like how I imagine you as a villager but I want to be sure

@santygrass updated reads list please and work with me to solve tomorrow, okay?

@Porscha legacy please
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:55 pm Cursory skim of Santy's ISO makes me think he's a wolf that's spewed Neon and SPF town.
I agree that if Santy is mafia, he spewed SPF as town because he clearly did not understand/read the posts I was making in regards to Ilario/SPF.
:omg:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am @Neon please @ me with ur reads list when you have it done - I think your play has been sorta like how I imagine you as a villager but I want to be sure

@Porscha legacy please
now u tell me all your reads
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:14 am

I voted you because it felt like and still kind of feels like though admittedly less so

That you want to change the narrative and mischaracterize what happened especially wrt me.
It feels like you're trying to control thread narrative on the back of betting the leader town needs and because of that your warping the reality of yesterday even though you've admitted to not fully reading it and your changing the reality of my play while refusing to actually engage me on it you simply tell the thread what I thought which isn't fair because I look at things different than you and you certainly don't know my thoughts.

You've got an image of me in your head you are unwavering from and that's okay but at least engage me. And try to give me some benefit so if we are t v t we can find each other. I will try the same.

It's probable I've looked into things that are NAI for you and shaded them differences of opinion and play exist and I don't have nearly enough experience with you to know your mentality or style. I only know things I've seen in the past.

I think you've stepped up and are trying to lead but demanding people follow you won't help all people questions help them see what you see and lead them to the answers that's like a leader I can follow otherwise I will always butt my head back against you if you tell me how to think.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:01 pm Santy did seem to come into the game "sucking" up to certain players in this game that I associated with his mafia game in Semis when he made that intro post to "get on everyone's good side with the g4 playerlist."

I feel that Santy's read on me is disconnected and is misrepresenting my posts on SPF/Ilario and it demonstrates to me that he has glanced over reads lists posts.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:25 pm Alrighty so

Arogame
Lily
Ender
Porscha
Santygrass

How we lookin for a POE?
Maybe not so much Ender but the other 3 are fine! I'd add Neon in as well tbh but that's just me
i wish everyone was as stoic under pressure as aro lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:58 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:56 am to never kill spf? you tr her that hard?
Yes, she’s one of my confident tr with Mac and then I have Ilario below that as well.

Also, I have a bone to pick with u Lily and I guess I’ll start by asking why did you dislike my response to Mac and why am I 100% mafia in your eyes?
this post makes me want to lock town lilypetal and never rescind
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am @Neon please @ me with ur reads list when you have it done - I think your play has been sorta like how I imagine you as a villager but I want to be sure

@Porscha legacy please
okay just for u though i'll make one most post before bed!

Town with high confidence: Santygrass / Mac / Seven

Town with some confidence: Ilario / Millium / Alison

On the cusp of being villagers or being vigged: rondo / porscha / neon

need to sort the rest

Santy is my ride or die villager. I would bet my life on him being town this game. My least confident towns are Alison and Millium. Millium could be using the gifts in a townsided way to get out of being poe'd especially giving it to me who SRs them. Alison has done and said things that have made me go holy fk am i wolfsiding but that's mostly tinfoil tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@EnderWiggin can you give me your reads on

Neon
Dya
Cham
Tilg
Santy
Seanzie
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:26 am

@Porscha legacy please

need to sort the rest

Santy is my ride or die villager. I would bet my life on him being town this game. My least confident towns are Alison and Millium. Millium could be using the gifts in a townsided way to get out of being poe'd especially giving it to me who SRs them. Alison has done and said things that have made me go holy fk am i wolfsiding but that's mostly tinfoil tbh.
why are you willing to ride or die and bet your life on santy being a villager? is it because he's been calling you lock town and shielding you since the earlygame or has he actually done alignment indicative things?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:38 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:33 am exercise for y'all

which players have confident reads they shouldn't have
I want to say Porscha on Lily tbh
Funny i want to say you on SPF
this post makes me want to lock town neon and never rescind
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:27 am

@Porscha legacy please

need to sort the rest

why are you willing to ride or die and bet your life on santy being a villager? is it because he's been calling you lock town and shielding you since the earlygame or has he actually done alignment indicative things?
It has nothing to do with him shielding me. It has to do with how he goes about his reads and posts and the amount of care and belief he puts into it. As a wolf santy struggles to not sound dead. Santy this game has a fire in him even if he's wrong.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:59 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:22 pm
Millium wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:15 pm I find it hard to believe wolf!Alison takes this approach and instantly roleclaims, well psuedo roleclaims I guess, if u want to argue them not claiming the name should change my thoughts
im curious how you even balance a game with roles and alignments being randed separately, and I am also curious how that works with the 3p we know exists, or possible 3p's (if that ends up being the case)
Usually lots of low to mid power roles

I would assume 3p has a few abilities and one is a safe claim
Are you the 3P? :think:
Ender what’s ur Thots on this? If I recall it was u who said wolves are more likely to 3p hunt. I guess this post from rondo is bad because he accuses nook is making that post as a 3p without considering he could just be making it As a wolf. And yeah I get that u can just say rondo might be joking here but w/e
Did you ever get an answer to this?

I have barely read the game today, got really busy at work and what I was up to date with became 20 pages more so I basically gave up keeping up
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:23 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:25 pm TOWN : ilario, Neon, Santygrass, spf
Townlean: Alison, Lilypetal, ender, nanook

Scumlean: Tilgarial
SCUM: Aro

Prob will be holding off to lean Millium/Wisp as any alignment til we get some flips. Also I notice tha I dont have much of a read in the people I dont know from other games but it is what it is. Prob if I realtime with them I'll get a better read or something.
But its D1 I dont want to put too much effort /shrug
Santy says "locktown lily never rescind" but he's clearly exaggerating. His reads list shows that he TLed me so imo I don't think he's TMI'ing me town.
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:31 pm Fwiw I think the vote of aro into Lily is almost outing in the level of wolfyness. Its super lazy and how they got there doesnt feel villagery at all.
Like, I expect the player who was interacting with the most slots have more.. spice for a vote or something? And not jump on a easy vote like I feel Lily is? And there was 0 intent in aro to interact with Lily so it just screams W!aro to me
This one is less AI but note the aggression. This is something I relate to v!santy
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:04 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:59 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:05 pm @arogame123
Can you post a wolf game for me? I don't necessarily agree with their read based on the reaction test, but personally I'm not a fan of the Lily vote. And if u can play like this regardless of your alignment it becomes a bit harder for me to sit on looking somewhat decent right now

What's ur opinion of rondo, and yes I'm probably gunna keep asking people this question.
Can you discuss why you think my vote on Lily is not good and why you tr Lily then? It seems like @santygrass believed that Lily was town as well and I am confused with that assessment based on her current ISO.

And if you want a mafia game from me, here is one on this site: viewtopic.php?t=2423.

I mean I agree with you that their read on me of it "being performative" is not good/incorrect, but idk what that means for Alison's alignment.

My opinion of Rondo is that he has done/made some similar "trolly" and "inquisitive" posts that he made when he was town in the game I linked you above. I have him as a null-townie and more so a bit of sheeping Mac's read on Rondo. I do remember Rondo making that same remark towards Mac in our previous game so I can empathize with why Mac tr it and why you wouldn't. From experience with Rondo like how you have experience with me, I see some of his posting here similar to that in my last game with him where he was town.

Also, if you think Rondo is mafia, what do you think of people continually tr him? Do you think it's mafia attempting to defend a partner or mafia spewing someone as town?
Aro did you really read my posts? Like, I dont have so many so the reason I was townleaning Lily us super obvious LOL
v!santy is confident even when he may be wrong. This confidence is not indicative of wolfiness. He believes in his read so he aggressively pursuits aro. Imo this is villagery
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:07 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:21 pm @Alison why do you trust Mac so much? I think Neon is one of my most confident townreads atm, and I would very much prefer if you vote aro with me tbh .

@ilario I think spf is town, I am reading them as villa, and I read the aro/spf interaction like W!aro fanning the flames and trying to make a distance between you and spf. (like the partnery tinfoil just seemed extremely fake to me). I might be confbiased on that read, but I feel good about spf being town, and you too. Would appreciate it if you try to work together for this phase at least tbhtbh
I just think Santy is probably mafia for having confidence well beyond levels he should have on both of these players (especially SPF). His treatment reeks of TMI shielding town from other town. Santy is a compulsive townsiding wolf too based on my experience wolfing with them. If a wolf teammate is under pressure from town players Santy is afraid of he will usually pocket that town by helping them kill his teammate.

Also his explanation on the SPF read here is insanely weak. Far too weak to be pinging players trying to convince them based on it. Ilario would have a 9000x stronger SPF read than Santy would.
@MacDougall as town, I also hard townshield players right? Like, you know tha and are choosing to forget that or what? Your reason to scumread me is peepeepoopoo . And you should know me better rathr to only compare with how I would play as wolf???
It feels like purposely only looking at one side to make a push full of skill issue tbhtbh
Santy does indeed shield as town with this same level of confidence. The frustration here should be noted because imo it feels genuine because this really is how Santy plays as a villager.
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:33 pm You remember my read on Alive f.e. on Spiritfarer right. We were both town and you scumread me for the same lame reason Mac. I am weirded out that you are not considering my meta at all when forming your read here tbh
Valid referencing of meta that I agree with. Again with the frustration. Something we need to talk about is how Santy as a villager gets frustrated. He says "skill issue" and shit and constantly shows how he's annoyed or angry at whoever is misreading him or his TRs. This was perfectly on display in the recent Misplay Mafia.
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:13 pm Also Wisp wtf I dont know how are you misunderstanding Lily post / intentions on what they said??

Like, they expressed to not have a read on me but they said they liked me as a person . Not a townread at any point like you are understanding I feel like? And when lily clarified you dont rescind that so... Wtf?
Same frustration
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:11 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:32 pm @santygrass why you voting arogame?
You said you ISO'd me right? Then you should know lol.

I wasnt vibing with their takes at all (Mostly pinged by the wisp super early townread that seemed scummy to me) . The Lilypetal vote screams scum too. Like, I explained those things too.
Most of their long posts I skimmed tho, felt like overexplaining stuff and Im not going to put that much effort into reading stuff (? .

But yeah , the fact that aro was almost top poster, interacts with people and stuff, and their vote was only a sheep onto a 3 poster in which he didnt try to interact at all is super wolfy imo
isn't this like pretty level 1 to assume of aro though

Why? Its based on my experience with how V!aro plays. And this doesnt add up
Towny confidence. Notice how he never tries to pocket anyone or lessen his reads due to disagreements. He's stalwart in his beliefs.
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:59 am Catched up. While reading some of Mac posts I felt the urge of spanking him because it shocks me seeing him have that bad takes on me tbhtbh

@arogame123 I saw that you pinged like more than half the playerlist but not me. Are you avoiding to interact with me for any reason? You said that your playstyle was similar to spf as a reason to solidify your townread there. And... From the games we played together (sf1 and the mash) I disagree? Like, even in champs we said that our styles were more matching in style ? I feel like our approach as towns usually meld in the sense of <trying to find towns and heavily basing on interactions to solve those slots too>< . In those games we played, I felt like you were doing an effort to solve me. Here you painted me lazily as mafia and are notasking me questions, not trying to solve me , a slot you played with before, said you see similiraties in style in other game, that you throwed sus, and that is even voting you and talked about you quite a bit.

So, why? Do you think my perception on you is wrong here?
More complaining and being frustrated at Mac's use of meta and pushing Aro. More of the same
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:11 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:03 am The issue this game is I don’t have confident scum, and I’ll be honest. I really don’t and it’s bad.

I kinda do believe that in the flankers/LHF that there are at least mafia/3p there based on the people I have tr so far and based on how many of my town reads tr a player that I sr at some point that has posted quite a bit like (Santy, Lily, Neon, and Tilg).

And I feel like each person I’ve voted on/pushed gets greeted with a “omg, how could u” which makes me believe that it could be potentially “tmi” them as town and it’s a thought that I’ve had in the back of my mind.
@arogame123 can you bring receipts of what made you feel that way? Me/Lily iirc townread Neon way before your vote. (Specially me I think) . So, I want to know where the 'omg how could u' vibes comes from.
I think the lashback of your vote is how fake it felt the vote on lily that it almost felt like

Aro: Vote Lily
Lily : A
Aro: Okay Lily is posting a little bit better /unvote
this is just a mindmeld with me earlier fr
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:40 am Like, I can explain or go into more detail my Neon tr , or why I vibed with spf/ilario takes but I feel like its kinda clear in my ISO?
Like, usually I can kinda understand why people scumread me, but I kinda feel that I have been obvtowning kinda hard this game. I have made my statements clear and see people give the lazy 'feels TMI' read when they have played with me before as town and know this is a shit take tbh.

Lik cmon @Lilypetal you said that I couldnt townread you off of 5 posts, when the reason I expressed I thought you were town is because two of my scumreads were voting you, when you were in a lhf position? Ffs if anyone seriously think thats a tmi type of read they have to check their skill issue right now

The read on Neon is kinda super clear too why I gave it. Like, a strong meld on the takes, and the way Neon preseted those takes (irt to aro and Tilga) to the thread was super obvtown? Like, not wanting to show 'I have these reads' , but rather implying them at the start and being lowkey about it in the midst of their fluff posting, its just super towny to me.

And like, I only have 2 games with Neon . The Misplay one and the Mash. @MacDougall was in both, so cmparing those two , I think its kinda obvious why I would see this style of posting more towny of Neon? Like, Im not calling Neon polarized because I clearly lack meta, but its and indicator + the melding + the approach in how they take the game irt their read was just super towny.

@staypositivefriend also should know that I mostly base my reads on how I think a player is approaching the game, and that usually leads me to giving confident reads, specially townreads that are usually right (not always. But thats why reassessing exists. ). Like spf you were spectating finale, and one lf the reasons specchat tunneled me was the confidence I had in against tje consensus reads that they were right (aka my Ephemera tow read, which was confident from early and was right. Wowee! ) .

So I think the 'zzanty with reads that feel like TMI' is Lazy and reeking Skill Issue tbh. And something a wolf can easily hop in to boost.

With the latter I am thinking of @arogame123 which mentioned me as possible mafia while doing no effort in trying to interact with me imo , and I was personally expecting more effort in their part in regards to my slot because we are both One Piece Fans tbhtbh
he's so annoyed!! do you all not see? he's even annoyed at me for saying he could possibly be TMI'ing me town. I don't think w!santy plays like this at all tbh he's just sticking to his guns and truly believes everything he's saying. If you played with him in spiritfarer this should be very reminiscent of that game.
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:27 pm Like, OMG I dont treat people that Im not sure of their alignment as wolf, clearly TMI!!! is your read rn, and its super inaccurate because I try to work with people while interacting with them, so unless I have reasons to suspect them Im going to treat them the way you see as 'TMIing town' , which is a super bad read ln your part on me. But its nicer to just call it Skill Issue :hmmyes:
mmm anger
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:00 pm I remember three somewhat pushes from aro this game:

Lily >>> zzzz push
Neon >>>> zzz push
Spf >> Reaction Test . Personally feels more fake than not to try to pocket spf IMO

I dont weigh in much this because I think aro as town focus more on finding more another townies tbh, but I feel like their intents this game have been getting townread+pushing easy places tbh
defending TRs + staying on his scum read. Nothing about Santy's play is inconsistent - he wants to battle Aro at like every turn and Aro doesn't seem like someone that wolves are going to get over today. There's no agenda here it's just purely out of towny belief
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:36 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:30 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:25 pm Why I I cant say that I should've ignored you if my approach is to nottreat you as scummy?

Like, I didnt have that much faith in you finding me.either eay. Doesnt matter if you were town or scum.

And having you FEEL like I was tring you is something I do in purpose because I work better with good vibes and not being salty like I am rn so my reads arent going to be useful now . Skill Issue /shrug
can you express what exactly is making you feel salty rn?
I think its not good for threadhealth to answer that.

Anyways I gotta go so prob good to just take a breath from the game and come back later.

@Allison can you make a ISO of Ender and say your readon their latest post? Mostly interested in what do you think about their read ln aro and how they got there
"not good for threadhealth" is the icing on the cake. He's just town. w!santy is chill and collected and funny and cool. He's sly. He has all the right answers. v!santy is like the old car you inherited from your family that's constantly on the verge of death but always gets the job done in the end and that you love so much. He has heart, fire, and want to be right. He feels he's right and knows he's right and it bleeds into every post he makes. He gets mad and frustrated and doesn't understand how people are so bad that they can't see what he sees. He's town yall

@arogame123 it aint much but here
I still stand by this
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:27 am @EnderWiggin can you give me your reads on

Neon
Dya
Cham
Tilg
Santy
Seanzie
Neon - Town. The reaction to me faux pocketing her was about what I'd expect from a towny who had bad encounters with me in the past. I've used this read fairly effectively after wolfing and pocketing people and so far have yet to have it go wrong.

Dya - Town? Idk. I vacillate a bit on Dya but I have felt some of their reads/takes remind me of Dya from Constellations and other games I've seen them town in. No where near a hard read and I am not sure I'm confident at all on it.

Cham - Wolf. I wanna say. I really wanna say. EOD1 and the more recent movements have shown a weird approach to the game that I can't help but think wolfy. Albeit maybe being triggered by bad meta on my own slot, but still bad wolfy needs to die.

Tilg - I wanted to say wolfy but the general consensus of this being wolfy is just... mrrrr. Idk. I want them back in thread to interact with but in a vacuum I'd be okay with them dying.

Santy - I had a light townread on them earlier but have been considering it. I have been nodding to some of the "Pockety" analysis but I'd want time to do a reread before I commit to that.

Seanzie - GTH town, but don't have a strong basis for this. Stronger than Dya because the initial lackadaisical approach and how he handled people coming at him about it was town!Sean but not enough that I'd lock it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:27 am

@Porscha legacy please

need to sort the rest

It has nothing to do with him shielding me. It has to do with how he goes about his reads and posts and the amount of care and belief he puts into it. As a wolf santy struggles to not sound dead. Santy this game has a fire in him even if he's wrong.
alrighty, too many people are saying santy is town

i guess i have to live with it
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lol, I can never take someone calling me howling seriously. How do you even know my range? Ive played wolf once, 3p once and just heavily town sided and assumed I would get the wincon that would win with town and played town a bunch shittily and once heavily town sided and another time basically meme posting gifs. N=1 but you know, howling. hahaha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

oh technically I was converted to a 3p in reanimator but I dont really count that since it was over pretty much immediately
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:59 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:22 pm
Millium wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:15 pm I find it hard to believe wolf!Alison takes this approach and instantly roleclaims, well psuedo roleclaims I guess, if u want to argue them not claiming the name should change my thoughts
im curious how you even balance a game with roles and alignments being randed separately, and I am also curious how that works with the 3p we know exists, or possible 3p's (if that ends up being the case)
Usually lots of low to mid power roles

I would assume 3p has a few abilities and one is a safe claim
Are you the 3P? :think:
Ender what’s ur Thots on this? If I recall it was u who said wolves are more likely to 3p hunt. I guess this post from rondo is bad because he accuses nook is making that post as a 3p without considering he could just be making it As a wolf. And yeah I get that u can just say rondo might be joking here but w/e
Rondo memes about 3p.

Literally none of my standard scumhunting comments apply to Rondo because he's a troll.

If I told him that there was something I hunted people on, there's a 75% chance he'll intentionally find a way to do it in a future game just to poke at me.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:15 am

Rondo's D1 is generally hard to parse. I usually read him on later play. He loves to intentionally be obscure on D1 no matter his alignment.

Also I can tell you with solid experience that his early D1 wasn't howling. Could he be a wolf? Sure. But his early D1 was very Rondo. Retrospect may change that so I'll promise you a re-read in case I'm being blind.
Which basically is how everyone should read everyone imho
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:27 am @EnderWiggin can you give me your reads on

Neon
Dya
Cham
Tilg
Santy
Seanzie
Neon - Town. The reaction to me faux pocketing her was about what I'd expect from a towny who had bad encounters with me in the past. I've used this read fairly effectively after wolfing and pocketing people and so far have yet to have it go wrong.

Dya - Town? Idk. I vacillate a bit on Dya but I have felt some of their reads/takes remind me of Dya from Constellations and other games I've seen them town in. No where near a hard read and I am not sure I'm confident at all on it.

Cham - Wolf. I wanna say. I really wanna say. EOD1 and the more recent movements have shown a weird approach to the game that I can't help but think wolfy. Albeit maybe being triggered by bad meta on my own slot, but still bad wolfy needs to die.

Tilg - I wanted to say wolfy but the general consensus of this being wolfy is just... mrrrr. Idk. I want them back in thread to interact with but in a vacuum I'd be okay with them dying.

Santy - I had a light townread on them earlier but have been considering it. I have been nodding to some of the "Pockety" analysis but I'd want time to do a reread before I commit to that.

Seanzie - GTH town, but don't have a strong basis for this. Stronger than Dya because the initial lackadaisical approach and how he handled people coming at him about it was town!Sean but not enough that I'd lock it.
Thanks.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@santygrass order this list from me from most to least townie please

Nanook
Seanzie
Chamil
Alison
Dya
Tilg
Porscha
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@Porscha legacy please

need to sort the rest

Vig me Daddy

But seriously, do you have anything going on there or you dont like my vibe?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”