Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:38 pm @EnderWiggin do you think there is a world where Alison/Neon/Lily can be mafia together?
No...?

I don't think so.

I could see myself being snowed by one of them but if I'm being snowed by all three then I have monumentally fucked up my reads this game.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:33 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:32 pm @Chamomile why aren’t u voting Porscha if u want to save wisp when they’re wagon is much closer to
Wisp is than mine?

All it takes is for wisp to vote their cw to stay alive lol
i see that you couldn't articulate any reasonable response to my last post, good game wolf

this is the post where aro knew he was fucked and started trying to spew teammates
I’ve been watching football while playing, I must have missed it lol, but I’ve explained my thoughts on Porscha prior and why I feel like she’s likely mafia based on gamestate/voting of wagons as well as the fact she isn’t obv town yet and the fact that she hasn’t reached that “town notes yet” and isn’t town at this point of the game, indicates that she’s likely mafia since she’s more of a polarized player.

If one who is polarised and hasn’t been towny yet might illustrate that they’re likely mafia as a result of it.

I also like the people I’m voting with on my wagon and because it seems odd that people want to wagon wisp/me over Porscha also indicates Porscha is likely mafia since as town, she’s an east ml target for mafia. So because that’s not happening here as well as the reasons I stated before makes me feel better about Porscha likely being mafia
This really does not answer anything I said at all.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 567
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:38 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:33 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:32 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:29 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:16 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:14 pm @Millium give someone a gift to not vote you and vote Alison unless she unvotes you
Actually vote Alison unless she votes Porscha.
I have hard claimed that I have a powerful townsided PR that is unlocked through me not getting any votes.

Anyone who votes me is essentially outing as scum... so if Millium votes me I'm going to vote him 10x as much and see it as a last ditch effort for scum to try to take away a town PR while going down.
Well you are already voting him at max capacity so nothing changes. Unless you can go even further beyond ultimate super saiyan.
The difference is that I am going to kill you tomorrow as well if you do that. So this is the last chance to back down if you are innocent.
So here's the deal, you switch to Porsha or I park my vote on you for the rest of the day. If you vote for me tomorrow, I park me vote for you the rest of tomorrow too.
You only do that in the world where you are mafia.

So I'm not gonna switch to Porscha, and please feel free to park your vote on me and expose your alignment to the rest of the town. It will make it exceptionally easy to convince people to vote you out when you have openly done something a town will never do and thus save me the trouble of casing you or of people potentially becoming convinced you are town.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:38 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:35 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:32 pm aro/Wisp/Chamomile have all outed as scum and are trying every desperate gambit possible to try to keep themselves alive another day without caring about how it makes them look because they know they all go down if a single member does.
Hot take:
Wisp is town and Cham is trying to bait Wisp into taking the bullet for denying ou a town power.

(Yes I'm scumreading Wisp and I'm not sure I believe in this take at all but proferring it as a thought experiment.)
Cham/Aro have to still be mafia in that world. And Porscha can't be mafia if Aro is. So in that logic you should vote Aro anyway.
Why does Aro have to be wolf for w!Chamo to try and bait v!Wisp into voting you to deny you your power?
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:36 pm @arogame123 i think there's actually a world here where I am being snowed by something like Alison/Neon/Lily here. How do you feel about those three?
Lol

Well Alison stated they have an ability that allows them to inno themselves, so I’ll see how it plays out

I feel like Lily is still very town

Neón I’m town leaning and felt some townie things from them yesterday but pending flips and how the games go, they could be mafia for certain defences they made and how they tried to argue with u about the claims u made on them.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Alison's mech claim is starting to give me the tinfoily heebejeebies, but I'd still rather give the Mac/Alison synergy going on right now the benefit of the doubt.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:40 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:32 pm aro/Wisp/Chamomile have all outed as scum and are trying every desperate gambit possible to try to keep themselves alive another day without caring about how it makes them look because they know they all go down if a single member does.
Hot take:
Wisp is town and Cham is trying to bait Wisp into taking the bullet for denying ou a town power.

(Yes I'm scumreading Wisp and I'm not sure I believe in this take at all but proferring it as a thought experiment.)
Cham/Aro have to still be mafia in that world. And Porscha can't be mafia if Aro is. So in that logic you should vote Aro anyway.
Why does Aro have to be wolf for w!Chamo to try and bait v!Wisp into voting you to deny you your power?
How is it possible that Aro is town in that world when he has already exposed himself as having BTSC with Chamo?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:13 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:08 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:00 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:53 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:49 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:48 pm
Aro never answered this btw.

Because I doubt he thinks Porscha is 100% mafia, but he has said that a Wisp exe is 100% going to expose the mafia... so there's absolutely no way that he votes Porscha over Wisp if he really thinks that.
Pretty sure I did, I just believe Porscha has a high chance of being mafia and I explained it earlier.
You have not adadressed the rest of the logic in the post.
I feel that wisp is getting sr for reasons that are poor and with his wagon being as large as it is, I doubt he’s getting bussed here as well and with Porscha’s wagon not getting any traction and when instead mine does over Hers when people tr Wisp, it makes me believe that Porscha can likely be mafia as well from a gamestate perspective
@MacDougall this is also a part of it
how does his wagon being large correlate to no bussing?

who should be voting porscha that isn't?

how do you have this perspective with no strong scumreads to show for it? someone has to be powerwolfing? you're way too good of a town player to not be deeply in the ass of the wolves that are opposed to you right now.
pointing out arogame has ignored this post in favour of posting antispew
ANSWER THE FUCKING ACTUAL QUESTIONS NERDLINGER
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:40 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:33 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:32 pm @Chamomile why aren’t u voting Porscha if u want to save wisp when they’re wagon is much closer to
Wisp is than mine?

All it takes is for wisp to vote their cw to stay alive lol
i see that you couldn't articulate any reasonable response to my last post, good game wolf

this is the post where aro knew he was fucked and started trying to spew teammates
I’ve been watching football while playing, I must have missed it lol, but I’ve explained my thoughts on Porscha prior and why I feel like she’s likely mafia based on gamestate/voting of wagons as well as the fact she isn’t obv town yet and the fact that she hasn’t reached that “town notes yet” and isn’t town at this point of the game, indicates that she’s likely mafia since she’s more of a polarized player.

If one who is polarised and hasn’t been towny yet might illustrate that they’re likely mafia as a result of it.

I also like the people I’m voting with on my wagon and because it seems odd that people want to wagon wisp/me over Porscha also indicates Porscha is likely mafia since as town, she’s an east ml target for mafia. So because that’s not happening here as well as the reasons I stated before makes me feel better about Porscha likely being mafia
This really does not answer anything I said at all.
I didn’t see ur question, so I was summarising my thoughts
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:39 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:38 pm Who wants to CFD Chamo for that post about Millium voting Alison?

Cause I kinda wanna.
No CFDs, if you think Chamo is mafia then it's always with Aro so just vote Aro.

Aro/Millium wagons are ideal.
So I can't believe Aro is town and still scumread Chamo?

No.

No I perfectly can thank you very much.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Post by Chamomile »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:40 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:38 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:33 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:32 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:29 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:16 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:14 pm @Millium give someone a gift to not vote you and vote Alison unless she unvotes you
Actually vote Alison unless she votes Porscha.
I have hard claimed that I have a powerful townsided PR that is unlocked through me not getting any votes.

Anyone who votes me is essentially outing as scum... so if Millium votes me I'm going to vote him 10x as much and see it as a last ditch effort for scum to try to take away a town PR while going down.
Well you are already voting him at max capacity so nothing changes. Unless you can go even further beyond ultimate super saiyan.
The difference is that I am going to kill you tomorrow as well if you do that. So this is the last chance to back down if you are innocent.
So here's the deal, you switch to Porsha or I park my vote on you for the rest of the day. If you vote for me tomorrow, I park me vote for you the rest of tomorrow too.
You only do that in the world where you are mafia.

So I'm not gonna switch to Porscha, and please feel free to park your vote on me and expose your alignment to the rest of the town. It will make it exceptionally easy to convince people to vote you out when you have openly done something a town will never do and thus save me the trouble of casing you or of people potentially becoming convinced you are town.
I have no reason to think your role is town-aligned.

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Alison

Post by Alison »

Chamomile would have said it by now if they had a green check on Wisp. Do not believe any alleged green checks on Wisp from Cham from this point forward.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:41 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:40 pm
Hot take:

How is it possible that Aro is town in that world when he has already exposed himself as having BTSC with Chamo?
... what?

When did he do that?

I feel like I've missed something.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Just btw I was obviously reaction testing with the Alison/Neon/Lily thing.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'd like to point out that Millium/Porscha might as well be 8 to 6 due to the Millium self-vote, so when someone earlier said Porscha's wagon isn't getting steam or whatever... nah. Porscha is a full fledged counterwagon that easily could go over, so that gamestate read was not accurate IMO.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

And Chamomile has just outed as mafia. Game is easy. The mafia are outed and will vote park me to deny me my role for the rest of the game until the last of them get exed. I am perfectly content to sit back and chill as a VT while the whole wolf team suicides to roleblock me.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:13 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:08 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:00 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:53 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:49 pm

Pretty sure I did, I just believe Porscha has a high chance of being mafia and I explained it earlier.
You have not adadressed the rest of the logic in the post.
I feel that wisp is getting sr for reasons that are poor and with his wagon being as large as it is, I doubt he’s getting bussed here as well and with Porscha’s wagon not getting any traction and when instead mine does over Hers when people tr Wisp, it makes me believe that Porscha can likely be mafia as well from a gamestate perspective
@MacDougall this is also a part of it
how does his wagon being large correlate to no bussing?

who should be voting porscha that isn't?

how do you have this perspective with no strong scumreads to show for it? someone has to be powerwolfing? you're way too good of a town player to not be deeply in the ass of the wolves that are opposed to you right now.
pointing out arogame has ignored this post in favour of posting antispew
ANSWER THE FUCKING ACTUAL QUESTIONS NERDLINGER
Oh thanks. I will answer now.

When I was on, porscha’s wagon was above wisp at 4 v 2 and then a lot of people didn’t like the Porscha wagon and have since piled on Wisp’s wagon where if Porscha is town, I feel like mafia would pile up on her as she’s an easy ml.

His wagon grew over porscha’s and I currently tr at least 3 of the people with me on the Porscha wagon which means there is at least 2 mafia on wisp’s wagon regardless of his alignment and because of the context and how the wagon grew, I doubt people are bussing wisp.

Also, wisp self voted when he can easily vote on Porscha to self pres lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:43 pm I'd like to point out that Millium/Porscha might as well be 8 to 6 due to the Millium self-vote, so when someone earlier said Porscha's wagon isn't getting steam or whatever... nah. Porscha is a full fledged counterwagon that easily could go over, so that gamestate read was not accurate IMO.
that was arogame talking about how porscha must be mafia because nobody wants to vote them over him and millium
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:43 pm I'd like to point out that Millium/Porscha might as well be 8 to 6 due to the Millium self-vote, so when someone earlier said Porscha's wagon isn't getting steam or whatever... nah. Porscha is a full fledged counterwagon that easily could go over, so that gamestate read was not accurate IMO.
I will agree with this take.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

Ok actually as of this page I am really not town reading Ender.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:38 pm @EnderWiggin do you think there is a world where Alison/Neon/Lily can be mafia together?
No...?

I don't think so.

I could see myself being snowed by one of them but if I'm being snowed by all three then I have monumentally fucked up my reads this game.
This is fake.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

also dyachei is trying to pull votes off millium to put them onto arogame which could be simply to get porscha's wagon closer to millium's... especially given their stated reason for townreading wisp was trash.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:42 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:39 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:38 pm Who wants to CFD Chamo for that post about Millium voting Alison?

Cause I kinda wanna.
No CFDs, if you think Chamo is mafia then it's always with Aro so just vote Aro.

Aro/Millium wagons are ideal.
So I can't believe Aro is town and still scumread Chamo?

No.

No I perfectly can thank you very much.
And this is fake.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm guessing Wisp is a really important mafia role and that is why Chamomile is suiciding to save him for one more night.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Like mac, I saw the wagon grow on wisp in a way that doesn’t feel like mafia would be bussing if wisp is mafia and because I tr several people on the Porscha wagon, it means that wisp is getting voted by mafia in a way that isn’t bus indicative.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Noting once again that Arogame cannot answer my questions lol.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm guessing Janitor but I could see Strongman or something like that.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:44 pm
that was arogame talking about how porscha must be mafia because nobody wants to vote them over him and millium
Yeah, gamestate does not suggest Porscha is a wolf. gamestate is Porscha-alignment-agnostic.

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:45 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:39 pm
No...?

I don't think so.

This is fake.
How so Maestro?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:45 pm Like mac, I saw the wagon grow on wisp in a way that doesn’t feel like mafia would be bussing if wisp is mafia and because I tr several people on the Porscha wagon, it means that wisp is getting voted by mafia in a way that isn’t bus indicative.
who are the mafia voting them though?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:45 pm I'm guessing Wisp is a really important mafia role and that is why Chamomile is suiciding to save him for one more night.
And that’s why he’s self voting then right? Lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

The really fun part is that Chamomile can't vote Porscha if they're voting me... so they have to choose between roleblocking me and trying to save Wisp. That's a tough choice for them I think.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:45 pm I'm guessing Janitor but I could see Strongman or something like that.
weird post, try to make fewer weird posts
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:22 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:21 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:20 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:18 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:41 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:25 pm [VOTE: Millium] aubergine

Prob better to talk with aro tomorrow and turn on sheep mode.

I am probably not going to be here at EoD and Wisp already seems like he gave up .

@Chamomile did you pick that ava prerand btw? If not, it feels wolfy to me. (This is a real read)
Curious about the reasoning behind this btw @santygrass
Mostly because in finale you switched pfp like three times and they all gave me innocent vibes and you were town. Wanted to see if there was some reasoning that could be AI in your pfp this time .

Also @Chamomile suggest one more time to wisp to vote Allison and I am going to treat you as outed scum . Like, that is always antiTown Lol
I just think it would be a funny way to strongarm someone into not voting you, Im considering doing it myself if wisp doesn't

Allison is always town, and if you do it you are hindering town in purpose and Im pretty adamant that I will lock myself into killing you mode if you do it also. So Dont.
To me it's just the same as using a roleblock. And if Alison is going to kill Wisp because she thinks he's a liability then she is a liability.
Its still town kp , and Im not sure about Wisp alignment. And neither should you at 100%. But be 100% sure that if you vote Allison to rb her I will be going ham on your head and will be FAR worse than Allison shooting V!Wisp in your scenario forming tbh.

@Chamomile
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Chamo is actually my biggest wolf-read as of this very moment.

If Alison can show what she meant by Aro having BTSC with Chamo then I'll reluctantly accept I fucked up on Aro too because honestly this play is wolfier than the werewolf who is my neighbour.
Alison

Post by Alison »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:46 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:45 pm I'm guessing Wisp is a really important mafia role and that is why Chamomile is suiciding to save him for one more night.
And that’s why he’s self voting then right? Lol
Yeah, because no mafia member has ever self-voted and ATE'd while claiming they're gonna quit the game to try to get people to back off them whilst having the actual intent to last minute vote snipe their CW.

In fact I did the exact same trick the last game I played with you, which you would know about since we planned it out in mafia chat... I mean I didn't use ATE but it was a similar principle, I self voted saying that me dying D2 was optimal and then goaded people into forming a CW that I later switched to.
Alison

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:47 pm Chamo is actually my biggest wolf-read as of this very moment.

If Alison can show what she meant by Aro having BTSC with Chamo then I'll reluctantly accept I fucked up on Aro too because honestly this play is wolfier than the werewolf who is my neighbour.
They have BTSC because they are clearly coming in as a duo to try to save Wisp at all costs and are coordinated to achieve this goal.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:46 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:45 pm I'm guessing Janitor but I could see Strongman or something like that.
weird post, try to make fewer weird posts
It's a good post and I'll explain why postgame.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:46 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:45 pm Like mac, I saw the wagon grow on wisp in a way that doesn’t feel like mafia would be bussing if wisp is mafia and because I tr several people on the Porscha wagon, it means that wisp is getting voted by mafia in a way that isn’t bus indicative.
who are the mafia voting them though?
Porscha, santy, Seanzie and potentially Alison as well could be mafia on him.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:45 pm also dyachei is trying to pull votes off millium to put them onto arogame which could be simply to get porscha's wagon closer to millium's... especially given their stated reason for townreading wisp was trash.
no, i want votes to come off porscha and onto aro. i think aro is howling rn
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:48 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:47 pm Chamo is actually my biggest wolf-read as of this very moment.

They have BTSC because they are clearly coming in as a duo to try to save Wisp at all costs and are coordinated to achieve this goal.
Because no mafia ever took advantage of a town having a bad read before.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Aro/Wisp wagons are pretty pro town, I wouldn't suspect dyachei for wanting those.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Arogame is the most obvious wolf.

If you have played with Arogame as town (especially if you were mafia against Arogame town), you know that if Arogame was town in this gamestate he would have a very accurate solve, he would be pressuring actual mafia who are pushing a pro-wolf agenda and he would be attempting to persuade townies to see the wolves for what they are.

There is a complete absence of Arogame's townplay in his current play. His scumreads are lol Porscha and maybe Tilgarial. He has no moves to make. It is only his immaculate control of his own tone and information that is stopping him from looking scummy on play, but that's his strength as a wolf.

He is not the town Arogame.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Fyi, I’m not even tr chamil lol, we just share a mutual interest on wisp
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:44 pm
What take is there to agree with? It's a fact. This is fake.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: Millium] aubergine

Just while I think about this.
Alison

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:49 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:48 pm

Because no mafia ever took advantage of a town having a bad read before.
That's not what a mafia taking advantage of a town looks like, they are practically masons in the way they work with each other to push bad arguments. The interactions between them are shoddy theatre as well.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

[VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine

Forealzie vote.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The thing is that Arogame's play heavily indicates that he does not feel comfortable bussing. If he did he would just be burying a wolf to save his own skin and go deep. Because he does not feel comfortable bussing it gives me the impression that the wolf team is largely being trashed.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:50 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:44 pm
What take is there to agree with? It's a fact. This is fake.
... The take that the gamestate read was inaccurate?

The fuck.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”