Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:15 pm @Tilgarial I have read mostly all the game . Thing is I could have easily skipped parts in catch-up. Like , aro made some long posts that felt over-explainy that i just severely skimmed ehe. Like, In my brain I skipped the Neon townread they had mostly because lf that interaction I remember aro/ender trying to appease themselves into a blocc with Mac , that also had Neon. Probably I should reread those interactions because Ender also said that they felt better about aro there, and to see how much of a thought aro puts in the Neon townreads there (In my brain I remember aro complaining on not seeing the towny in Neon and then voting, so I want to see how they accept the townblocc read on Neon to see if the progression is legit)
do you wanna check out the points aro mentioned, and then come back? if aro/you are both town, getting rid/clearing up some of that stuff might be necessary sooner or later
*clearing up in the sense of explaining both sides accurately, which may help even if one of you is mafia
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:24 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:04 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:39 pm @staypositivefriend pikachu, how guilty do you feel that I tr you the most in this thread?

skimmed and saw a comment from Ilario earlier where he mentioned you weren’t matching my energy because you could potentially feel bad for having my pocketed. I was wondering what u thought of that?
You really think I'm misrepping you when I say that you arent treating ilario and spf as if both were townreads?

@arogame123 . Like, the interaction with spf that I remember was you asking spf the reasons of why they rescinded the tr on ilario, and at the end your conclussion was 'maybe they are partners' .

For a easy comparison in how I expect V!aro to handle two villa slots that arent townreading each other, I go to Arete and Mera in sf1. You meddled in the middle of their discussion, stated that they both were town and to talk to you so they stopped sussing each other. I dont see the same vibe at all here, rather is more of you being okay with them not trusting each other, since its what makes me think that spf and illario finding each other as town isnt in your interest
Signaling cuz I see you replied to the lily post but not this one
Bro, that spoilered thought was like a tinfoiled joke and I made my reads/stances clear on both of them afterwards.

And the difference here is that spf/Ilario are not sr each other hard and are just “paranoid of each other.” Neither will
Become a wagon from the other and I’ll make sure it doesn’t do there’s nothing to worry about.

Like you’re comparing a strong push from arête and eph in a manner that doesn’t compare to how Ilario and spf interact with each other. Plus, it’s good for them to interact from each other to find one another rather than me constantly interjecting.

Also, I’ve said this before but I’m approaching this game more as a game manager rather than someone who wants to make the big plays.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:19 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:09 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:08 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:57 pm What’s ur pov/state of the game tilg?

One things for sure is I want to keep everyone accountable and on record to make concrete views of the game.
my PoV is that I don't have enough scumreads to even really know who to vote, so I've been taking a closer look at some slots where I can. I'm also unsure when EOD is, which may not help much
Well a brief reads list of some of ur towns would help out
SPF, illario, Alison, Sean, maybe you/mac

I'm kinda on the fense in regards to santy, and I think there's a decent chance I'll arrive on a tr on wisp/millium when I take a closer look there

@Tilgarial talk to me about your reads on aro/mac and how you come to them? And why maybe? What is making you doubt on them?
Spoiler: show
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@santygrass are you more upset that I’m
Not finding you town when I should be if u are, or the fact that I haven’t interacted with u as much as you’d hope based on how I usually deal with my sr/interactions, cause we’re talking now home boy.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Post by Chamomile »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:25 pm TOWN : ilario, Neon, Santygrass, spf
Townlean: Alison, Lilypetal, ender, nanook

Scumlean: Tilgarial
SCUM: Aro

Prob will be holding off to lean Millium/Wisp as any alignment til we get some flips. Also I notice tha I dont have much of a read in the people I dont know from other games but it is what it is. Prob if I realtime with them I'll get a better read or something.
But its D1 I dont want to put too much effort /shrug
Eh this is town indicative I think. Santy is fine for now.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

hm okay I probably won't vote for santy today because of Lily's shield on him
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

i think porscha aro are never w/w

Porscha defends aro early and then takes issue with aro when he tries to take validity away from her TR of me. The convo doesn't read like w/w at all

Otherwise Porscha feels comfy in thread and hasn't done anything offensive. I wouldn't look there today and if aro flips W I'd lock her V

@staypositivefriend
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@arogame123 read my santy post i made it just for u and it took me like 30 minutes because it was my first time doing a post like it lol
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:08 pm I domt understand how people are so sure that Mac is town at this point tbh. Like, Im not sussing there and I think that if they are town thy will indeed obvtown later or be killed, but to say it with the post they had until that point... Idk.

Not saying names cuz I only remember spf putting them as strongest town and Im townreading spf, but I saw more people confident in Mac being town and Im just shaking my head smh
On the other hand, posts like this are scummy. What was the point of casting doubt on the Mac reads at this point if a) you weren't sussing him and b) you felt he'd be readable or killed later anyway? @santygrass
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wagon bad.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Lilypetal I love your case and that quote at the end killed me. I am thinking of having it somewhere to display Im crying.
Alison
Posts in topic: 567

Post by Alison »

Let's vote aro.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

id probs say like

town

Neon / Santy / SPF / Mac / Alison / Rondo

TL sorta

Porscha

SR

Millium / Aro
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:35 pm @Lilypetal I love your case and that quote at the end killed me. I am thinking of having it somewhere to display Im crying.
uwu <3
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:35 pmLet's vote aro.
Okay.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139

Post by staypositivefriend »

[VOTE: Tilg ] aubergine
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:28 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:13 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:11 pm @arogame123 if you can talk to me about your Wisp read too, and the progression. It was the first thing it bothered me. The lack of paranoia and level of confidence in stating it. Didnt feel real to me. So I want to know which meta are you using, and how have you been reading them.

Wisp became kind of a wagon now too so I want to know your thoughts on that
Well I’ve stated that it’s a town lean and to call me not having paranoi on his slot isn’t true lol.

Like it’s not a confident town read persay.

I’m using the meta of them being “prideful” as mafia and here they haven’t really touched up on it at all and haven’t discredited certain meta reads against them. As mafia, they did that a lot and also were amping up their “pride” for their mafia game and seemed more upset when it was slandered. I also discussed this with ender from last night.

In my head. If you have paranoia or are wary about a slot wolf range, then they shouldnt be in any world one of your first townreads in early? And you sounded like quite proud of that read that made me wary af ngl.

So, if it isnt confident then I expect more a 'Im leaning Wisp town but evaluating' that would be more aligned with a wary approach irt to wisp. But you stated a townread and only lowered your confidence on that read when you were more questioned about it as far as I recall.

Also want to know your progression on Wisp rn. The tr maintains? What do you think about the votes they received?

@arogame123
I mean I felt better about the read as the day went on and seven giving that read just spiked an immense amount of joy and gave me confidence there since I’m an odd on in terms of tr wisp.

And also, I explicitlely mentioned town leaned from the start. I can make town reads early in the game and that doesn’t mean that I don’t have paranoi associated with it rn.

My progression on wisp has remained constant I suppose and just chilling in town leaning. There was one pingy thing where they were stuck on rondo which I remember they were doing with u in semis, but other than that, Ive felt ok with how they’ve approached my slot and some others in the games as well as their overall behaviour this game.

I think their votes that they recieved seem inline from those who probably haven’t played with wisp before based solely on their play style imo and the way they’ve approached the game. So idk how AI indicative it is for those who are currently voting on wisp.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:35 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:08 pm I domt understand how people are so sure that Mac is town at this point tbh. Like, Im not sussing there and I think that if they are town thy will indeed obvtown later or be killed, but to say it with the post they had until that point... Idk.

Not saying names cuz I only remember spf putting them as strongest town and Im townreading spf, but I saw more people confident in Mac being town and Im just shaking my head smh
On the other hand, posts like this are scummy. What was the point of casting doubt on the Mac reads at this point if a) you weren't sussing him and b) you felt he'd be readable or killed later anyway? @santygrass

I wasnt trying to case doubt on Mac, rather doubt more the people townreading Mac that it felt like a fake/easy read to me fwiw
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

wait yeah how does porscha have so many votes she hasn't rly done anything scummy
Alison

Post by Alison »

SPF could you explain your votes on me and then Tilg? Do you genuinely think those are the most likely to flip mafia?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:34 pm @arogame123 read my santy post i made it just for u and it took me like 30 minutes because it was my first time doing a post like it lol
Yea, I’ll read over it in a bit, thanks.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:36 pm wait yeah how does porscha have so many votes she hasn't rly done anything scummy
Skill issue and woofus

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

well both my SRs are voting porscha go figure

@arogame123 why is your vote there?
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I'm sorry porscha :(
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:21 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:19 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:09 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:08 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:57 pm What’s ur pov/state of the game tilg?

One things for sure is I want to keep everyone accountable and on record to make concrete views of the game.
my PoV is that I don't have enough scumreads to even really know who to vote, so I've been taking a closer look at some slots where I can. I'm also unsure when EOD is, which may not help much
Well a brief reads list of some of ur towns would help out
SPF, illario, Alison, Sean, maybe you/mac

I'm kinda on the fense in regards to santy, and I think there's a decent chance I'll arrive on a tr on wisp/millium when I take a closer look there
Can you explain your Alison town read please and why you feel that way?
the Alison town read is kinda mostly based on relatively early postings, tbh
Shehad a couple thought trains I could follow relatively well, and I haven't really seen anything that made me reevaluate after that
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: Aro] aubergine

I think aro is scummy here and flipping him gives us the most info about a lot of slots
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I’m
Voting with Illario and ender (two people that are widely tr at some capacity)

I know I’m town and then there’s wisp lol who I have leaning town.

I can’t lie but the wagon composition feels townie as well lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:38 pm [VOTE: Aro] aubergine

I think aro is scummy here and flipping him gives us the most info about a lot of slots
Nice
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:37 pm well both my SRs are voting porscha go figure

I’ve explained this already lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

Flipping Porscha is a win win because she has the most entertaining reactions when she is wrongfully killed for no reason so even if she is town we get some value out of it.

OTOH we should vote the guy that is actually mafia if we want to win.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

See this is what I mean, I bounce my vote around and every time it’s met with “omg, why does this person deserve this many votes”
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

no like actually what has porscha done we have to stop MLing porscha lol

if there's even a chance she's town im not touching her

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

@Millium

@Chamomile

@EnderWiggin

@ilario

can you give me a 1-2 sentence reason to why you're voting porscha?

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:38 pm I’m
Voting with Illario and ender (two people that are widely tr at some capacity)

I know I’m town and then there’s wisp lol who I have leaning town.

I can’t lie but the wagon composition feels townie as well lol
And confirmed town nanook
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm Flipping Porscha is a win win because she has the most entertaining reactions when she is wrongfully killed for no reason so even if she is town we get some value out of it.

OTOH we should vote the guy that is actually mafia if we want to win.
(clarifying that idt porscha is necessarily town and she's still in my POE, just that aro is way more likely to be mafia)
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:37 pm well both my SRs are voting porscha go figure

I’ve explained this already lol
then link it
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:36 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:35 pm

I wasnt trying to case doubt on Mac, rather doubt more the people townreading Mac that it felt like a fake/easy read to me fwiw
And yet the only person you even remembered town reading him was someone you were townreading (spf)? If you thought the reads on him were fake, why didn't you look into those people? This whole thing seems fake.

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm no like actually what has porscha done we have to stop MLing porscha lol

@Millium

@Chamomile

@EnderWiggin

@ilario

Wagon comp + minimal reads + L + Ratio
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:36 pm wait yeah how does porscha have so many votes she hasn't rly done anything scummy
Skill issue and woofus
Who do u sr that’s on the wagon?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm See this is what I mean, I bounce my vote around and every time it’s met with “omg, why does this person deserve this many votes”
i mean i checked vc and she had 5 votes

and i just looked at her iso and saw nothing bad

so im rightfully confused?
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

[VOTE: santygrass] aubergine
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:29 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:15 pm @Tilgarial I have read mostly all the game . Thing is I could have easily skipped parts in catch-up. Like , aro made some long posts that felt over-explainy that i just severely skimmed ehe. Like, In my brain I skipped the Neon townread they had mostly because lf that interaction I remember aro/ender trying to appease themselves into a blocc with Mac , that also had Neon. Probably I should reread those interactions because Ender also said that they felt better about aro there, and to see how much of a thought aro puts in the Neon townreads there (In my brain I remember aro complaining on not seeing the towny in Neon and then voting, so I want to see how they accept the townblocc read on Neon to see if the progression is legit)
do you wanna check out the points aro mentioned, and then come back? if aro/you are both town, getting rid/clearing up some of that stuff might be necessary sooner or later
*clearing up in the sense of explaining both sides accurately, which may help even if one of you is mafia

I am kinda doing that!
If you see my last posts I am explaining my problems to aro (Wisp read, the illario/spf stuff that didnt felt like how V!aro treats two townreads, lily vote and unvote, etc)
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm See this is what I mean, I bounce my vote around and every time it’s met with “omg, why does this person deserve this many votes”
Lmao...

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lolol, I didn’t see the wagon got bigger lmfao nice
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:40 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm no like actually what has porscha done we have to stop MLing porscha lol

@Millium

@Chamomile

@EnderWiggin

@ilario

Wagon comp + minimal reads + L + Ratio
are we going to joke and say that's indicative of w!porscha?
Alison

Post by Alison »

I expect Porscha to catch at least 2 wolves by D3 if we let her live.
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:40 pm
Skill issue and woofus
Hmm good question

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:40 pm
i mean i checked vc and she had 5 votes

and i just looked at her iso and saw nothing bad

so im rightfully confused?
So can you explain why you believe I’m scummy then?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:41 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:40 pm
Skill issue and woofus
Hmm good question
Lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Omg, he fumbled the ball omg. What a wolf game

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”