Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Tilgarial »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:34 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:30 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:26 pm @santygrass i came around to Neon if you look back at our interactions from last night with me/Neon/Mac/Ender. I also explained my reasoning on why I switched from Lily to Neon last night as well.

I will say santy, that part of my feeling on you is that I feel like you’re misrepresenting my posts which lead u to scum read me and since then I feel like you’ve confbiased it further. Like sure I haven’t done much either to talk with you or figure it out, but that’s why I asked others why they tr you so I can see from a different perspective from my town reads of why they tr you.

I guess while you’re reading this, what do u think about The people not noticing that you do “pocket as town” as shown in your finals game especially from Tilg lol. That’s the one take I actually disagree with as far as the “tmi” stuff goes cause I do disagree with that reasoning.

And I realized my vote is still on Neon which is why you guys think I sr them lol…

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
can you point out in which posts santy misrepresents yours? I'm still mildly behind >.>

also, wanna talk to me about proscha? I don't really remember them at all, and this is the...second(?) time you're voting a low poster with a wagon this game
So when santy first sr me, he mentioned how I was attempting to “distance Ilario/spf” which is just not accurate since I was tr them during that time.

Additionally, he discussed how my pushes on Lily was bad at the time despite her only having 5 votes and now since then still hasn’t seen the reasoning of why I voted Lily and my progression there.

I suppose with neon maybe it’s partially my fault bc my vote was there at the time, but in the thread I had somewhat come around to her and put her up to leaning towns and santy must have missed on that because he asked me why did I push on neon when I explained my thought process there.

I do believe the “santy” tmi arguments are invalid and bad pushes on him in all fairness
@santygrass how much of the relevant posts/situations have you read?

back to aro, did/do those things affect your santy read? or in other words, how intentional/malicious do you think this was?

I don't really remember santy having things with misunderstandings like that happen in either qual G3 or champs final, but that might be a difference in effort invested, in which case clearing up misunderstandings would be important

also, while you mention it here, what's your PoV on your lily vote? how much of it would you say was sheeping, are blank votes common for you?
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:38 pm First things first, how do I vote Wisp?
welcome!

[vote.][/vote.] without the dots
and wisp is millium
have you read anything yet?
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:44 pm
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:41 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:38 pm First things first, how do I vote Wisp?
[ vote ]Wisp[ /vote ]
Thanks boo, who are you voting? I'll vote with you instead. Also is there a deadline clock? Also also I had a dream many weeks ago about forgetting about a game and the site looked just like this.
lmao to be fair, I only remember the start date was early November so i kept checking back
Idk if EOD is in 3 hours or 4 hours
my plan is to vote porsche before I leave

@arogame123
too many people to solidify a good wolf read, as well as lack of attention span
there is a lot going on, and not enough focus for my playstyle

will see what happens day 2 if I live through this
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:45 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:40 am Like, I can explain or go into more detail my Neon tr , or why I vibed with spf/ilario takes but I feel like its kinda clear in my ISO?
Like, usually I can kinda understand why people scumread me, but I kinda feel that I have been obvtowning kinda hard this game. I have made my statements clear and see people give the lazy 'feels TMI' read when they have played with me before as town and know this is a shit take tbh.

Lik cmon @Lilypetal you said that I couldnt townread you off of 5 posts, when the reason I expressed I thought you were town is because two of my scumreads were voting you, when you were in a lhf position? Ffs if anyone seriously think thats a tmi type of read they have to check their skill issue right now

The read on Neon is kinda super clear too why I gave it. Like, a strong meld on the takes, and the way Neon preseted those takes (irt to aro and Tilga) to the thread was super obvtown? Like, not wanting to show 'I have these reads' , but rather implying them at the start and being lowkey about it in the midst of their fluff posting, its just super towny to me.

And like, I only have 2 games with Neon . The Misplay one and the Mash. @MacDougall was in both, so cmparing those two , I think its kinda obvious why I would see this style of posting more towny of Neon? Like, Im not calling Neon polarized because I clearly lack meta, but its and indicator + the melding + the approach in how they take the game irt their read was just super towny.

@staypositivefriend also should know that I mostly base my reads on how I think a player is approaching the game, and that usually leads me to giving confident reads, specially townreads that are usually right (not always. But thats why reassessing exists. ). Like spf you were spectating finale, and one lf the reasons specchat tunneled me was the confidence I had in against tje consensus reads that they were right (aka my Ephemera tow read, which was confident from early and was right. Wowee! ) .

So I think the 'zzanty with reads that feel like TMI' is Lazy and reeking Skill Issue tbh. And something a wolf can easily hop in to boost.

With the latter I am thinking of @arogame123 which mentioned me as possible mafia while doing no effort in trying to interact with me imo , and I was personally expecting more effort in their part in regards to my slot because we are both One Piece Fans tbhtbh
I get why you TR'd me but I don't necessarily think it was a good reason. I didn't say it was a tmi read just like if there was someone TMI'ing me in those three names it would be you. That was my only thought
So Lily, remember you said why santy is town and that you’d explain it to me. Do you still feel the same way and if so, could you discuss why you were tr santy the way you did? If he’s town, your explanation/reasoning could potentially help me find him. I value ur opinion so hazzuh
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:49 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:44 pm
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:41 pm
[ vote ]Wisp[ /vote ]
Thanks boo, who are you voting? I'll vote with you instead. Also is there a deadline clock? Also also I had a dream many weeks ago about forgetting about a game and the site looked just like this.
lmao to be fair, I only remember the start date was early November so i kept checking back
Idk if EOD is in 3 hours or 4 hours
my plan is to vote porsche before I leave

@arogame123
too many people to solidify a good wolf read, as well as lack of attention span
there is a lot going on, and not enough focus for my playstyle

will see what happens day 2 if I live through this
Oh right, I remember you talked to me about that in regards to attention span. I’ll keep that in mind.

So what’s ur general poE I guess or who you would
Be ok with dying?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:50 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:45 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:40 am Like, I can explain or go into more detail my Neon tr , or why I vibed with spf/ilario takes but I feel like its kinda clear in my ISO?
Like, usually I can kinda understand why people scumread me, but I kinda feel that I have been obvtowning kinda hard this game. I have made my statements clear and see people give the lazy 'feels TMI' read when they have played with me before as town and know this is a shit take tbh.

Lik cmon @Lilypetal you said that I couldnt townread you off of 5 posts, when the reason I expressed I thought you were town is because two of my scumreads were voting you, when you were in a lhf position? Ffs if anyone seriously think thats a tmi type of read they have to check their skill issue right now

The read on Neon is kinda super clear too why I gave it. Like, a strong meld on the takes, and the way Neon preseted those takes (irt to aro and Tilga) to the thread was super obvtown? Like, not wanting to show 'I have these reads' , but rather implying them at the start and being lowkey about it in the midst of their fluff posting, its just super towny to me.

And like, I only have 2 games with Neon . The Misplay one and the Mash. @MacDougall was in both, so cmparing those two , I think its kinda obvious why I would see this style of posting more towny of Neon? Like, Im not calling Neon polarized because I clearly lack meta, but its and indicator + the melding + the approach in how they take the game irt their read was just super towny.

@staypositivefriend also should know that I mostly base my reads on how I think a player is approaching the game, and that usually leads me to giving confident reads, specially townreads that are usually right (not always. But thats why reassessing exists. ). Like spf you were spectating finale, and one lf the reasons specchat tunneled me was the confidence I had in against tje consensus reads that they were right (aka my Ephemera tow read, which was confident from early and was right. Wowee! ) .

So I think the 'zzanty with reads that feel like TMI' is Lazy and reeking Skill Issue tbh. And something a wolf can easily hop in to boost.

With the latter I am thinking of @arogame123 which mentioned me as possible mafia while doing no effort in trying to interact with me imo , and I was personally expecting more effort in their part in regards to my slot because we are both One Piece Fans tbhtbh
I get why you TR'd me but I don't necessarily think it was a good reason. I didn't say it was a tmi read just like if there was someone TMI'ing me in those three names it would be you. That was my only thought
So Lily, remember you said why santy is town and that you’d explain it to me. Do you still feel the same way and if so, could you discuss why you were tr santy the way you did? If he’s town, your explanation/reasoning could potentially help me find him. I value ur opinion so hazzuh
hmm idk if i do lemme check
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Post by Chamomile »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:49 pm
welcome!

and wisp is millium
I haven't. I came on just now.

@Wisp ok I'll ISO Porscha.

@Anyone is ISOing on here using sort by author on the bottom?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:47 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:08 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:00 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:56 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:24 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:34 pm [unvote]Lily[/unvote]

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

Will I explain this naked vote rn? No, because I’m at a hockey game. I’ll give thoughts later but spf is pretty townie here and so is rondo

Lily is a bit better, but will keep my eye there still.
[VOTE: Aro] aubergine

Oh Mai gawd u sucksssss

But also this post is actually just bad.
Why is this post “actually bad”?
Both your progression on Lily and your vote on me in this post have pinged me.

But I will at least wait until you give me a reason for your vote on me for that part.
My progression on Lily started with,

Lily hasn’t done much and their tr on me felt a bit out of place at the time (partial sheep from spf)

Lily can town it up under pressure if town

I vote there to increase pressure and force Lily to give more thoughts and to better evaluate her

Lily comes into thread and gives thoughts on santy/spf/neon in a way that seems townie indicative for Lily

I unvote Lily has she has been posting better and the pressure applied managed to help me have a better read on her

I vote on neon because Even though people liked ur post bursts, I wasn’t really a fan and thought that ur defence of rondo felt odd considering u didn’t think he was town yet still defended him based on “personality doesn’t mean he’s mafia” but the way you went about it by defending him but not committing to a read on him felt odd. And I saw some people throw ur name around and decided to vote there.

But behold, some people took exception to it as well lmfao
@santygrass @Millium

This should respond to ur questions about my Lily progression and Neon vote. You can also click from this post on to see how the convo developed as well
@Tilgarial saw ur recent post and gonna tag u here cause I think it would help u out view my progression.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:47 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:26 pm @santygrass i came around to Neon if you look back at our interactions from last night with me/Neon/Mac/Ender. I also explained my reasoning on why I switched from Lily to Neon last night as well.

I will say santy, that part of my feeling on you is that I feel like you’re misrepresenting my posts which lead u to scum read me and since then I feel like you’ve confbiased it further. Like sure I haven’t done much either to talk with you or figure it out, but that’s why I asked others why they tr you so I can see from a different perspective from my town reads of why they tr you.

I guess while you’re reading this, what do u think about The people not noticing that you do “pocket as town” as shown in your finals game especially from Tilg lol. That’s the one take I actually disagree with as far as the “tmi” stuff goes cause I do disagree with that reasoning.

And I realized my vote is still on Neon which is why you guys think I sr them lol…

can you point out in which posts santy misrepresents yours? I'm still mildly behind >.>

also, wanna talk to me about proscha? I don't really remember them at all, and this is the...second(?) time you're voting a low poster with a wagon this game
So when santy first sr me, he mentioned how I was attempting to “distance Ilario/spf” which is just not accurate since I was tr them during that time.

Additionally, he discussed how my pushes on Lily was bad at the time despite her only having 5 votes and now since then still hasn’t seen the reasoning of why I voted Lily and my progression there.

I suppose with neon maybe it’s partially my fault bc my vote was there at the time, but in the thread I had somewhat come around to her and put her up to leaning towns and santy must have missed on that because he asked me why did I push on neon when I explained my thought process there.

I do believe the “santy” tmi arguments are invalid and bad pushes on him in all fairness

back to aro, did/do those things affect your santy read? or in other words, how intentional/malicious do you think this was?

I don't really remember santy having things with misunderstandings like that happen in either qual G3 or champs final, but that might be a difference in effort invested, in which case clearing up misunderstandings would be important

also, while you mention it here, what's your PoV on your lily vote? how much of it would you say was sheeping, are blank votes common for you?
there was definitely a lot of focus on how he handle his reads, which also led to his mislynch in finals, which is something I see here
Idk about misunderstandings since I dont remember any there
what misunderstandings are happening here though?
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:52 pm
welcome!

and wisp is millium

There’s a thing in the beginning of the game where u can select certain people to iso through I believe
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@Tilgarial as far as santy’s intentions, I can feel that he is somewhat trying to attend/wanting to talk to me and is quite upset that I haven’t reChed out to him as much as I’d usually do based on my games with him which is fair. But the issue I have is that when I see him sr me for the reasons he states, it seems to differ from what I’ve written or said and I feel like he’s not actually reading my content/fabricating it which I have an issue with esp when he’s sr me.
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:52 pm

Will I explain this naked vote rn? No, because I’m at a hockey game. I’ll give thoughts later but spf is pretty townie here and so is rondo

Oh Mai gawd u sucksssss

But I will at least wait until you give me a reason for your vote on me for that part.

Lily hasn’t done much and their tr on me felt a bit out of place at the time (partial sheep from spf)

I vote there to increase pressure and force Lily to give more thoughts and to better evaluate her

Lily comes into thread and gives thoughts on santy/spf/neon in a way that seems townie indicative for Lily

I unvote Lily has she has been posting better and the pressure applied managed to help me have a better read on her

I vote on neon because Even though people liked ur post bursts, I wasn’t really a fan and thought that ur defence of rondo felt odd considering u didn’t think he was town yet still defended him based on “personality doesn’t mean he’s mafia” but the way you went about it by defending him but not committing to a read on him felt odd. And I saw some people throw ur name around and decided to vote there.

@santygrass @Millium

This should respond to ur questions about my Lily progression and Neon vote. You can also click from this post on to see how the convo developed as well
@Tilgarial saw ur recent post and gonna tag u here cause I think it would help u out view my progression.
yeh, I saw that after posting
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:44 pm anyway im going to go see a movie and will probably not be around for much of today. i will do my best to be here for the last hour or two
One piece film red??
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:53 pm
welcome!

and wisp is millium

There’s a thing in the beginning of the game where u can select certain people to iso through I believe
Oh radical. I'm surprised by you. Usually, I would expect you welcoming me with exclamations but you're in business mode. Is that towny, scummy, or nai I don't know. Hmm.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Oh Mai gawd u sucksssss

@santygrass @Millium

wasn't that vote relatively early on in the game though, what would you have expected them to do, are their day starts usually drastically different?
dont think the pressure did much of anything

and the neon vote is fine given your explanation
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

What’s ur pov/state of the game tilg?

One things for sure is I want to keep everyone accountable and on record to make concrete views of the game.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:57 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:53 pm
welcome!

and wisp is millium

Oh radical. I'm surprised by you. Usually, I would expect you welcoming me with exclamations but you're in business mode. Is that towny, scummy, or nai I don't know. Hmm.
lmao of course you are Seven
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:53 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:47 pm

there was definitely a lot of focus on how he handle his reads, which also led to his mislynch in finals, which is something I see here
Idk about misunderstandings since I dont remember any there
what misunderstandings are happening here though?
I felt like santy and sean were kinda talking past each other, which I in part chalked up to misunderstandings
and then aro brought up something similar happening before
so it just kinda caught my attention
I dunno if that's bad timing or what tho, so might not be too relevant
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:57 pm

Oh Mai gawd u sucksssss

@santygrass @Millium

wasn't that vote relatively early on in the game though, what would you have expected them to do, are their day starts usually drastically different?
dont think the pressure did much of anything

and the neon vote is fine given your explanation
Sure it was early on in the game but when she recieves 3 votes that early, Lily usually can get pressured by that and her responses can help to illustrate her alignment and can help me get a better read on her.

It’s not necessarily so much how she started and with her lack of content and flimsy tr on me, I wanted to put more pressure to get something out of her that I can effectively read her for.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Wait, chamomile is seven??!! Holy fuck hahahah.

Wait, ok, @Chamomile can you iso Wisp, tilg, santy, and Porscha please? Your thoughts there will be greatly appreciated
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 567

Post by Alison »

I'm going to start ignoring any posts that have a huge quote wall. You people need to learn to trim your posts.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Oh yea holy fuck this game just took another crazy turn haha.

This is like a final’s reunion game lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

Personally I ISO'd arogame and seeing him try to get people to go on me while I was asleep to try to shift pressure off him has convinced me that he is lock mafia. If I had a vote I would be voting him.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:03 pm Personally I ISO'd arogame and seeing him try to get people to go on me while I was asleep to try to shift pressure off him has convinced me that he is lock mafia. If I had a vote I would be voting him.
Nice one Alison. I haven’t once tried to get votes on u so don’t manipulate the narrative.

I’ve made my stances quite clear
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

lol there we go. I'll do those now Aro. Wasn't Lumi in this game?

Skimmed through Porscha ISO and this is fine.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:39 pm @staypositivefriend pikachu, how guilty do you feel that I tr you the most in this thread?

skimmed and saw a comment from Ilario earlier where he mentioned you weren’t matching my energy because you could potentially feel bad for having my pocketed. I was wondering what u thought of that?
You really think I'm misrepping you when I say that you arent treating ilario and spf as if both were townreads?

@arogame123 . Like, the interaction with spf that I remember was you asking spf the reasons of why they rescinded the tr on ilario, and at the end your conclussion was 'maybe they are partners' .

For a easy comparison in how I expect V!aro to handle two villa slots that arent townreading each other, I go to Arete and Mera in sf1. You meddled in the middle of their discussion, stated that they both were town and to talk to you so they stopped sussing each other. I dont see the same vibe at all here, rather is more of you being okay with them not trusting each other, since its what makes me think that spf and illario finding each other as town isnt in your interest
Spoiler: show
Alison

Post by Alison »

Also @MacDougall Nook has a >rand but not particularly accurate read on me, and I think at least three other players (SPF, you, Illario) are better at reading me than him. See Cats vs Dogs. Just wanted to clear that up.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:04 pm lol there we go. I'll do those now Aro. Wasn't Lumi in this game?

nah Lumi was apparently saving a spot for Aro, i did a double take after I didn't see them in the player list
Alison

Post by Alison »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:04 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:03 pm Personally I ISO'd arogame and seeing him try to get people to go on me while I was asleep to try to shift pressure off him has convinced me that he is lock mafia. If I had a vote I would be voting him.
Nice one Alison. I haven’t once tried to get votes on u so don’t manipulate the narrative.

I’ve made my stances quite clear
I disagree and am not going to argue with you on this. I'm just going to ask for you to be killed.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

[VOTE: Porsche] aubergine
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I’ve questioned people’s reads on u and try to understand why some people had u as town, but that doesn’t mean I was trying to get votes on u when I actually have people that I view as scummier than u.

U calling me lock mafia doesn’t help but I won’t entertain you in this dome lol. You can have fun with that read.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Porscha is an ok exe. Would prefer Wisp or Aro but this is fine.
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:56 pm @Tilgarial as far as santy’s intentions, I can feel that he is somewhat trying to attend/wanting to talk to me and is quite upset that I haven’t reChed out to him as much as I’d usually do based on my games with him which is fair. But the issue I have is that when I see him sr me for the reasons he states, it seems to differ from what I’ve written or said and I feel like he’s not actually reading my content/fabricating it which I have an issue with esp when he’s sr me.
I was gonna push more for a read there but decided to check your ISO for a readlist instead. apparently santy is at the bottom of your PoE, so that checks out lol
have you looked at the sean/santy interactions?
I'm not talking about seans case on santy, but the interactions after that specifically
Alison

Post by Alison »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:06 pm I’ve questioned people’s reads on u and try to understand why some people had u as town, but that doesn’t mean I was trying to get votes on u when I actually have people that I view as scummier than u.

U calling me lock mafia doesn’t help but I won’t entertain you in this dome lol. You can have fun with that read.
There is no dome I'm just going to shoot you at night.

What you are describing is a way scummier approach to shading my slot than just directly calling me mafia and voting me btw.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:04 pm lol there we go. I'll do those now Aro. Wasn't Lumi in this game?

make sure u vote in the poll at the top of the page as well
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Unfortunately not anymore :(
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Wow I feel like I skipped a page wowee. Its hot here and my head doesnt work rn aaaaa I hate summer
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:06 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:06 pm I’ve questioned people’s reads on u and try to understand why some people had u as town, but that doesn’t mean I was trying to get votes on u when I actually have people that I view as scummier than u.

What you are describing is a way scummier approach to shading my slot than just directly calling me mafia and voting me btw.
?? Wait are you being serious right now?

I can have multiple people in poE and vote someone I view as scummier over u.

I never once tried to direct votes onto u. That’s just blatantly false
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:57 pm What’s ur pov/state of the game tilg?

One things for sure is I want to keep everyone accountable and on record to make concrete views of the game.
my PoV is that I don't have enough scumreads to even really know who to vote, so I've been taking a closer look at some slots where I can. I'm also unsure when EOD is, which may not help much
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:08 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:57 pm What’s ur pov/state of the game tilg?

my PoV is that I don't have enough scumreads to even really know who to vote, so I've been taking a closer look at some slots where I can. I'm also unsure when EOD is, which may not help much
Well a brief reads list of some of ur towns would help out
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Aro, in regards to Lily. You said you think they townied it up under pressure. But they did a couple of post like not feeling pressured at all, and you unvoted ipso facto. It was such an easy unvote that rather than feeling like 'you voted to see Lily town it up under pressure' , felt more like an empty sheep vote to have a vote somewhere at the time .

Like, you said you were in the middle lf a hockey game and all, were you really taking a closer look at how Lily was posting? It felt more like 'Oh Lily is posting Imma unvote' which doesnt add up with the approach of wanting to see Lily under pressure to form a better read
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:02 pm I'm going to start ignoring any posts that have a huge quote wall. You people need to learn to trim your posts.
that's fair, I'll try
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Alison’s take that I am shading her while voting someone else above her is just so inaccurate and I can’t believe she’d think that based on my content prior.

Not once have I actually attempted to get votes on her and haven’t even placed a significant amount of shade on her.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:08 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:06 pm

?? Wait are you being serious right now?

arguing with Alison is fruitless
but its definitely getting a bit harder to overlook their posts
I've talked about the possibility of 3p as well, but that's not a problem for today

I am perfectly fine with Porsche dying here
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@arogame123 if you can talk to me about your Wisp read too, and the progression. It was the first thing it bothered me. The lack of paranoia and level of confidence in stating it. Didnt feel real to me. So I want to know which meta are you using, and how have you been reading them.

Wisp became kind of a wagon now too so I want to know your thoughts on that
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:09 pm Aro, in regards to Lily. You said you think they townied it up under pressure. But they did a couple of post like not feeling pressured at all, and you unvoted ipso facto. It was such an easy unvote that rather than feeling like 'you voted to see Lily town it up under pressure' , felt more like an empty sheep vote to have a vote somewhere at the time .

Like, you said you were in the middle lf a hockey game and all, were you really taking a closer look at how Lily was posting? It felt more like 'Oh Lily is posting Imma unvote' which doesnt add up with the approach of wanting to see Lily under pressure to form a better read
It was intermission and I was skimming/reading her posts.

And the pressure forced them to post more and be more active which allowed me to better evaluate their slot.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I feel apathetic because I am set in my reads and short of someone towning it up super hard or outing themselves I doubt I'll change them. Everything I am reading has made me more and more certain in those reads. I know it is confbias but I love being confbiased so that's fine.

I'm not gonna vote unless it's a really dire situation. So there's not much point in me sitting around here arguing with people for the next 7 hours especially since the current wagons are very okay with me anyway. I'm just going to do what Nook does and post my reads and then chill. Ping me if someone towns it up super hard or outs themselves. I will probably check in in the last few minutes just in case I need to self pres or if the wagons are tied between Mac and Aro or something silly.

Lower POE (more scummy): arogame, Millium
Upper POE: Lilypetal, EnderWiggin, Porscha, santygrass
I scumread but Mac is shielding and I trust him: Rondo, Neon
Shrug: dyachei, Chamomile, Nanook
Town: Belzy, SPF, Seanzie
Confident town: Illario, MacDougall, Tilgarial

If you're not on here it means you're meh.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:10 pm Alison’s take that I am shading her while voting someone else above her is just so inaccurate and I can’t believe she’d think that based on my content prior.

Not once have I actually attempted to get votes on her and haven’t even placed a significant amount of shade on her.
its also a bit disingenuous to argue, "get votes one me when im not around", which is wholly irrelevant
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:12 pm I feel apathetic because I am set in my reads and short of someone towning it up super hard or outing themselves I doubt I'll change them. Everything I am reading has made me more and more certain in those reads. I know it is confbias but I love being confbiased so that's fine.
ya we know
Alison

Post by Alison »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:11 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:08 pm ?? Wait are you being serious right now?

arguing with Alison is fruitless
but its definitely getting a bit harder to overlook their posts
I've talked about the possibility of 3p as well, but that's not a problem for today

I am perfectly fine with Porsche dying here
Both of you are mafia and have already pre-submitted a nightkill on me. See you in DVC.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”