Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Millium »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:21 am
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:17 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:15 am
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:13 am also for the record, when i was on yesterday the only time anyone interacted with me was when i said seanzie wasn't being obvtown like normal and he popped in right at that moment to not like it
Yeh, I think Seanzie kinda blatantly is on thread and doesnt seem to care about replying to most stuff but its quick to reply if there is a post relating to them.

But... I dont really know if that is AI? like, it just seemed so blatant to me that I read it as a playstyle thingy
I don't really see him solving in thread which is unusual for him
Engaging with Santygrass about me is probably not your beat option. They've already hard-TMI'd me town, and can't really go back now.
ya I still dont believe in hard-tmi'd
and I agree with Dyachei that u haven't been solving
I am also fine with ignoring dyachei for the most part today since I dont think they done anything that would push me either way

otherwise Santy trying to get other's thoughts on ur slot when they are clearly indifferent about ur alignment, something they have already stated could just be a playstyle thing, is not something I would associate hard with a wolf. I still haven't been able to get myself to back read the like 1000 posts I've missed while sleeping or at work, to fully understand why Santy is being sussed. I think there general attitude is closer to Finals than Semi's where they were a bit stilted in their approach and took more time to write scripted posts. The only thing that makes me waver is their humor, but I think that's just NAI if you look at both their previous games.

if you are town I think you are conf-biasing yourself, if you are a wolf, you are twisting his words, to fit ur agenda
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Like, OMG I dont treat people that Im not sure of their alignment as wolf, clearly TMI!!! is your read rn, and its super inaccurate because I try to work with people while interacting with them, so unless I have reasons to suspect them Im going to treat them the way you see as 'TMIing town' , which is a super bad read ln your part on me. But its nicer to just call it Skill Issue :hmmyes:
Spoiler: show
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:25 pm apparently not agreeing with seanzie's take means you could be a partner to someone you're not v reading
What does your stated read have to do with anything? Do you not believe in "distancing"? I don't even know your read on Santy.

All I know is that 1.) the timing of your post moving away from Santy to Aro seemed a bit suspicious, and 2.) the fact that you won't admit that "natural" and "townie, but..." are positive takes on a player. Is it enough to write home about? no. But it is enough to make me curious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:27 pm Like, OMG I dont treat people that Im not sure of their alignment as wolf, clearly TMI!!! is your read rn, and its super inaccurate because I try to work with people while interacting with them, so unless I have reasons to suspect them Im going to treat them the way you see as 'TMIing town' , which is a super bad read ln your part on me. But its nicer to just call it Skill Issue :hmmyes:
:shrug: we'll see.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Natural is not something positive and I already explained why, but you do you (?)
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:27 pm
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:25 pm apparently not agreeing with seanzie's take means you could be a partner to someone you're not v reading
What does your stated read have to do with anything? Do you not believe in "distancing"? I don't even know your read on Santy.

All I know is that 1.) the timing of your post moving away from Santy to Aro seemed a bit suspicious, and 2.) the fact that you won't admit that "natural" and "townie, but..." are positive takes on a player. Is it enough to write home about? no. But it is enough to make me curious.
I have him as null

I don't distance like this as a wolf and you should know because you've seen me wolf at least twice
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:23 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:15 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:09 am Confident TOWN : Neon , Lily
Town: ilario, spf, Mac , Alison
Scumlean : Tilg , Porscha
Scum: Aro

Lily obvtowned when they had time to post so its an easy promotion tbhtbh. I was going to put ender in scumlean, but their replies to me made me waver enough on that read so willing to reeval.
Porscha is not pinging me as Town and going mostly UTR so prob good to keep and eye there. Plus the defense of aro I just dont like either so wowee. Same can be said to Dyachei but tbh I have less experience with Dyachei so I'm mostly w/e on that slot
Talking about Dya nook switched their vote onto Dya. Early nook felt kinda V to me based on ~vibes~ and the vig ~claim~ but its not enough at this point to maintain it tbh. Not interested in pressuring nook either tho, since that switch isnt bad IMO
I don't think I've seen you talk before, wanna talk with me about why you're scumleaning me?
I'm also gonna assume lily showed up and was different, but I'll get there at some point
also @santygrass
I missed that post wowee.

But yeah, I scumleant you because I disliked pretty much the Lily vote. Like, it was a super easy vote with a lack of tooth/solving intent behind it imo.

And not getting townpinged by you made me just put you there tbh
if I told you I partially just wanted to throw my vote around as early as possible to break my habit of late voting, would that make a difference? granted, I kinda got a wrench thrown in that plan by not finding enough scumreads to actually do that, but still

would you have relied on a townping from me?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:31 pm

I have him as null

I don't distance like this as a wolf and you should know because you've seen me wolf at least twice
I don't remember anything about your approach to your partners in either of those games.

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:33 pm

I have him as null

I don't remember anything about your approach to your partners in either of those games.
seems like a skill issue
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:34 pm

I have him as null

seems like a skill issue
:shrug:

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Where have I repped a strong wolf read on Tilg? I just expected their "town" game to be a little more vocal, and I can see hints of both their wolf games, of which dont include the Tilg that got shot night one by wolves. Which includes me not understanding how Illario came to the opposite conclusion, or why I am being accused of wolf reading Illario, which has never really happened. I am pretty sure I stated before, but if I haven't, there handling of slots has never really felt like someone with TMI. Not that problems with some of their reads dont exist.
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:27 pm Like, OMG I dont treat people that Im not sure of their alignment as wolf, clearly TMI!!! is your read rn, and its super inaccurate because I try to work with people while interacting with them, so unless I have reasons to suspect them Im going to treat them the way you see as 'TMIing town' , which is a super bad read ln your part on me. But its nicer to just call it Skill Issue :hmmyes:
this is kinda a misrepresentation, ngl

the take is that your arguments and perspective on their slot is that of considering them town, but your actual stated reads aren't, which is a mild distinction to not treating people you're unsure of as wolf
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

so seanzie, why am I a potential partner to santy but not millium who has the same take I have?
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

I have him as null

seems like a skill issue
whenever I see your avi, I keep thinking of chilly from champs
if you're mafia and win this game, it would be highly entertaining if your reactionpost was "Oh"
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:37 pm

the take is that your arguments and perspective on their slot is that of considering them town, but your actual stated reads aren't, which is a mild distinction to not treating people you're unsure of as wolf
would you consider a slot like Sean "gg no re, town slot" based off just tone and how natural their posts come off to you, given their content has been shallow, very antagonistic, and only recently push a really wolf read on Santy which seems like an over-exaggeration or hella conf-biased?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:40 pm

I have him as null

seems like a skill issue
whenever I see your avi, I keep thinking of chilly from champs
if you're mafia and win this game, it would be highly entertaining if your reactionpost was "Oh"
I've been rocking this avi for like 5 years or something
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:38 pm so seanzie, why am I a potential partner to santy but not millium who has the same take I have?
its called wolfy inconsistency :P
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:38 pm so seanzie, why am I a potential partner to santy but not millium who has the same take I have?
Not sure why I need to repeat myself, but....

These two things do not fit Millium.

Millium, as I said, is 3/4 the way to understanding my point. Millium seems to see that the way Santy was treating me was the way someone would treat someone they think is town, Millium just didn't connect that Santy is likely wolf based on the fact that Santy themselves aren't willing to say that they think I'm town, which sure. You're denying that Santy's posts towards me indicate that Santy likely thinks I'm town.

Also, I townread Millium independent of all of this, so the probability of them being wolf is lower in my mind.

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:46 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:41 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:35 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:44 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:38 am

Any thoughts on the impromptu town bloc of Mac/Me/Aro/Neon?
What?

I dunno, Mac I am ok with he doesnt feel like he is a power wolf knowing he is going to go over and spewing the thread with nonsense (like Hot fuzz? I dunno he did it recently) I have engaged counterfoil on him. You I am never solid on, Aro I know is capable of some solid wolfing (Props again for KotH), Neon same statement. I dont specifically wolf read them atm but I honestly havent been trying to carve out a town or wolf list just yet.

But what are the [REDACTED] that [REDACTED] of [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] you know?
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:29 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:27 am
Sure I get that but I could have just said nothing and not shared a strong town lean?

Plus I always talk shit
Alright

Arogame
SPF
Alison
Lily
Neon
Ender

Are any of these slots not town?
Already addressed the others leaving:

SPF - A Giant spaz, specifically page 20 is all over the place and I didnt love that but since I have mostly been fucking around I am sheeping you/ender/neon/aro?
Alison - Null so far, nothing I have loved, nothing I hate
Lily - Just a town lean

I was specifically avoiding putting out a read list because of ilario :(
Interesting given Alison has pretty much only scumread you since post 1. I dunno how I feel about you having a pure null read on a slot that has tunneled you as hard as Alison has.

@Alison how do you feel about this?
:shrug:

I have seen this behaviour from both wolf and town Alison so its NAI for me
Nah sorry way too out of character for you. You're petrified of Alison and trying to play the game in a parallel universe to her.
Negative, But if thats what you think it is what it is.

I am playing a more town focused game Alison doesnt like that/isnt familiar with that, she expects me to be more kooky. I dunno what to tell her? Im not going to OMGUS her for it she's right to see a change in behaviour and think its odd
you consider this a town focused game, and I doubt that is at all why Alison, "be more kooky", wouldn't even be a read that they could gather just off your entrance which is where they called you lock wolf. How many times has Alison played with you, I am curious?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:43 pm
Not sure why I need to repeat myself, but....

These two things do not fit Millium.

Millium, as I said, is 3/4 the way to understanding my point. Millium seems to see that the way Santy was treating me was the way someone would treat someone they think is town, Millium just didn't connect that Santy is likely wolf based on the fact that Santy themselves aren't willing to say that they think I'm town, which sure. You're denying that Santy's posts towards me indicate that Santy likely thinks I'm town.

Also, I townread Millium independent of all of this, so the probability of them being wolf is lower in my mind.
ignore the above post then
xD
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:33 pm

Lily obvtowned when they had time to post so its an easy promotion tbhtbh. I was going to put ender in scumlean, but their replies to me made me waver enough on that read so willing to reeval.
Porscha is not pinging me as Town and going mostly UTR so prob good to keep and eye there. Plus the defense of aro I just dont like either so wowee. Same can be said to Dyachei but tbh I have less experience with Dyachei so I'm mostly w/e on that slot
Talking about Dya nook switched their vote onto Dya. Early nook felt kinda V to me based on ~vibes~ and the vig ~claim~ but its not enough at this point to maintain it tbh. Not interested in pressuring nook either tho, since that switch isnt bad IMO
I don't think I've seen you talk before, wanna talk with me about why you're scumleaning me?
I'm also gonna assume lily showed up and was different, but I'll get there at some point
also @santygrass

But yeah, I scumleant you because I disliked pretty much the Lily vote. Like, it was a super easy vote with a lack of tooth/solving intent behind it imo.

if I told you I partially just wanted to throw my vote around as early as possible to break my habit of late voting, would that make a difference? granted, I kinda got a wrench thrown in that plan by not finding enough scumreads to actually do that, but still

Gotcha. Its just that the vote felt indeed like a but forced/empty in its intent to me.

And if im understanding correctly, no, I wouldn't had townread you if you pinged me town because #SnowedParanoia .
But not being pinged that way was enough to scumlean you. Such is the life of a good wolf player 😔
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:55 am i think lily is town bcuz porscha is almost certainly correct about lily being town regardless of her alignment, except for the exact world where porscha/lily are W/W which i don't currently think they are. i think that neon is town because i believe that lily is a villager and i believe that lily is most likely correct about neon town but this is strengthened by santy and blade also projecting confidence about her being town

these arent the only reasons that i have to townread either lily or neon but they do play a fairly major role in my townreads on both, particularly my read on neon. some might find this to be a confusing/bad way to scumhunt but i maintain that it is a valid solving strategy and it is the way that i managed to find aro in the gravity falls game when he was positioned very deeply
I dont really understand how this thought process works, I am fine with lily being town though
can you explain how this works?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

When you interact with someone and try to 'align' or see their approach from where it comes from, is perceived most likely as town, which is what I am refering.

Like, most of my stuff is me saying why I could see it as towny, but why I am not married to that read. I didnt accuse them as wolf to try to work together with them. They took that as TMIing them Town . I look at that read and took it as Skill Issue which is what I am bitching about in tha post. Idk if its clear. If not, Skill Issue
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

V
mac
ilario
millium

v lean
spf

scum lean
aro
seanzie
alison
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:02 am I also feel like someone who has had the unique vantage point that Wisp has had on watching Tilgarial wolf would be more discerning and craft an argument more predicated on seeing similarities in their play to the champs game they wolfed with them, but they have cited no such thing and are scumreading them for a very weak reason instead.
you have too much confidence in my ability to write any sort of detailed case, even on differences in playstyles from recent games
but I also think scum read is the wrong word, I just dont town lean them for the most part, on a shallow level I feel like they have been backseating the thread, no real pushing, off the top of my head, if that's me calling them an obvious wolf sure, but if I had any strong wolf reads, I would certainly be voting for them right now
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:37 pm Where have I repped a strong wolf read on Tilg? I just expected their "town" game to be a little more vocal, and I can see hints of both their wolf games, of which dont include the Tilg that got shot night one by wolves. Which includes me not understanding how Illario came to the opposite conclusion, or why I am being accused of wolf reading Illario, which has never really happened. I am pretty sure I stated before, but if I haven't, there handling of slots has never really felt like someone with TMI. Not that problems with some of their reads dont exist.
what exactly are you seeing here from my wolf games?
also, I have no clue what you're talking about with the bolded
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

this wording bothers me, but im gonna leave it alone for now
ill remind myself at some point
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:40 pm

would you consider a slot like Sean "gg no re, town slot" based off just tone and how natural their posts come off to you, given their content has been shallow, very antagonistic, and only recently push a really wolf read on Santy which seems like an over-exaggeration or hella conf-biased?
I don't remember townreading sean before this
I don't remember very much from sean before this at all, actually
but I *do* see his perspective here, and that post wasn't it
as for the over-exaggeration/hella conf-biased... hard to say. I do think they actually believe that push or at least have a high stake in it
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@arogame123 Case Neon for me. If you can go into your thought process on how you reached the scumread there, the better tbh
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:51 pm
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:37 pm Where have I repped a strong wolf read on Tilg? I just expected their "town" game to be a little more vocal, and I can see hints of both their wolf games, of which dont include the Tilg that got shot night one by wolves. Which includes me not understanding how Illario came to the opposite conclusion, or why I am being accused of wolf reading Illario, which has never really happened. I am pretty sure I stated before, but if I haven't, there handling of slots has never really felt like someone with TMI. Not that problems with some of their reads dont exist.
Im under the impression you got shot night 1 in ur town game, but I might be mistaken, it wouldn't be uncommon for me to screw up stuff like that, since my memory is bad. I dont really see a voice, I see someone sitting in the back, but I also haven't had the time to confirm that via an iso
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:47 pm

also @santygrass

Gotcha. Its just that the vote felt indeed like a but forced/empty in its intent to me.

And if im understanding correctly, no, I wouldn't had townread you if you pinged me town because #SnowedParanoia .
But not being pinged that way was enough to scumlean you. Such is the life of a good wolf player 😔
that's fair, tbh

why tho?

also, I'm a way better wolf than town player, so whelp
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I remember three somewhat pushes from aro this game:

Lily >>> zzzz push
Neon >>>> zzz push
Spf >> Reaction Test . Personally feels more fake than not to try to pocket spf IMO

I dont weigh in much this because I think aro as town focus more on finding more another townies tbh, but I feel like their intents this game have been getting townread+pushing easy places tbh
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:56 pm

as for the over-exaggeration/hella conf-biased... hard to say. I do think they actually believe that push or at least have a high stake in it
sure to be fair, Santy's response might be built a bit on frustration, not necessarily sure he is miscontruing it in a malicious way. Since I've seen Santy get a little a head of himself when people are poking at him. A lot of people also dont have good handling on players that choose the grand standing approach, but that also doesn't mean I at all agree with Sean's read of Santy

but does he believe it or not, is definitely what I want to confirm
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:50 pm

When you interact with someone and try to 'align' or see their approach from where it comes from, is perceived most likely as town, which is what I am refering.

Like, most of my stuff is me saying why I could see it as towny, but why I am not married to that read. I didnt accuse them as wolf to try to work together with them. They took that as TMIing them Town . I look at that read and took it as Skill Issue which is what I am bitching about in tha post. Idk if its clear. If not, Skill Issue
that's a good answer, tbh

@Seanzie thoughts?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:59 pm

also @santygrass

that's fair, tbh

why tho?

Because if you are able to super pocket me as wolf, ann when you were gown you flew under the radar for me until I actually started reading you and became obvtown. So like, getting towny pings from you was something that I was thinking was a given going in into the game
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:58 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:51 pm
Im under the impression you got shot night 1 in ur town game, but I might be mistaken, it wouldn't be uncommon for me to screw up stuff like that, since my memory is bad. I dont really see a voice, I see someone sitting in the back, but I also haven't had the time to confirm that via an iso
in champs quali? I got shot... night 3 or 4, I think. maybe 5, but I don't think so

...I'm not a leader figure regardless of alignment, so yes, I've probably kinda been taking a backseat? not sure I get that point the way you mean it
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:01 pm

@Seanzie thoughts?
:shrug: From what I can tell, their defense is that they weren't townreading me, just being hedgy on my slot. I don't think that is true - I feel like they were projecting my alignment through how they were interacting with me, but even if it were true, it still isn't exactly great.

Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:01 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:56 pm

sure to be fair, Santy's response might be built a bit on frustration, not necessarily sure he is miscontruing it in a malicious way. Since I've seen Santy get a little a head of himself when people are poking at him. A lot of people also dont have good handling on players that choose the grand standing approach, but that also doesn't mean I at all agree with Sean's read of Santy

but does he believe it or not, is definitely what I want to confirm
that's fair. I didn't mean to call it malicious when I said misrepresentation either, but it didn't align with the actual sussing, which tends to be not great either way
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

You were the n3 Tilg. You were the GOAT supporter of town that game hmmyes
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:08 pm

@Seanzie thoughts?
:shrug: From what I can tell, their defense is that they weren't townreading me, just being hedgy on my slot. I don't think that is true - I feel like they were projecting my alignment through how they were interacting with me, but even if it were true, it still isn't exactly great.
Go and cry a river for how I play the game I guess, not going to change it. If I a not scumreading someone, I am going to approach them in a more friendly and seeminy towny manner , yes. I got accused of the same stupid thing in the misplay mafia here, wowee I was town there too.

If you cant read into someone playstyle when weighing reads, its full skill issue tbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

It probably would be a good idea for us to think about consolidating wagons soon. We're pretty spread out.

Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:02 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:59 pm

also @santygrass

that's fair, tbh

why tho?

Because if you are able to super pocket me as wolf, ann when you were gown you flew under the radar for me until I actually started reading you and became obvtown. So like, getting towny pings from you was something that I was thinking was a given going in into the game
hey! you pocketed me back there!

and your thoughts are that since I'm not, it's sus?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Tilgarial I think you are still catching up. But when you finish that I'm interested in your thought on Aro / Lilypetal tbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:13 pm

@Seanzie thoughts?
Go and cry a river for how I play the game I guess, not going to change it. If I a not scumreading someone, I am going to approach them in a more friendly and seeminy towny manner , yes. I got accused of the same stupid thing in the misplay mafia here, wowee I was town there too.

If you cant read into someone playstyle when weighing reads, its full skill issue tbh
Not sure where the "cry a river" is coming from. I'm not upset at all about how you're playing. I just think you're a wolf and acting accordingly.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Smh Tilga saying that I as town acted super pockety to them (aka acting like TMIing them town) when they were a wolf and saying at the same time that Sean argument makes sense smhsmh. Like cmon Tilg you should know that Sean read is full of Skill Issue. And that I have Skill Issue too.

Also yeah, its like on my worry radar because of it. And the Lily vote made me put you into scumlean.
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

@Seanzie thoughts?
I'd say it's more about them generally taking an innocent until proven(proven as in, finding reasons not to) otherwise stance - can prolly take a look at how they treat other slots here and see if there's something relevant there - to make working with others easier, that's not really hedging from my PoV

does that change anything for you?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Im not implying that you are upset about it, mostly refering that your accusation is based on something NAI from me and seems like a form of butching about how I play the game, specially the last post with the 'Still looks bad if its true' . Like wtf how I am supposed to take that
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:18 pm Im not implying that you are upset about it, mostly refering that your accusation is based on something NAI from me and seems like a form of bitching about how I play the game, specially the last post with the 'Still looks bad if its true' . Like wtf how I am supposed to take that
EBWOP
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:16 pm

@Seanzie thoughts?
I'd say it's more about them generally taking an innocent until proven(proven as in, finding reasons not to) otherwise stance - can prolly take a look at how they treat other slots here and see if there's something relevant there - to make working with others easier, that's not really hedging from my PoV

does that change anything for you?
I just don't think I see it in the same way you do.

One of my biggest strengths in mafia is that I can pick up on how people are feeling about things, rather than just trusting the words they type. They FELT like they were townreading me. Sometimes I'm wrong about these sorts of things, but not enough that I'm not willing to follow my nose.

Plus, I don't think that really fits with the ignore comment they made. If they thought about ignoring me based on my push on them, they can't really simultaneously say that they are treating me as town to make it easier to work with me. Now, granted, they said they wouldn't ignore me, but if what they expressed about wanting to ignore me is true, they are still at odds with their own approach.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:18 pm Im not implying that you are upset about it, mostly refering that your accusation is based on something NAI from me and seems like a form of butching about how I play the game, specially the last post with the 'Still looks bad if its true' . Like wtf how I am supposed to take that
Sorry if I can't take your word on what is or is not AI for you.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”