Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by ilario »

i have no issues with dyas posts and they seem reasonable enough for me, i think giving them space and time to do their thing will make their alignment more palpable to the thread
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:17 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:15 am
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:13 am also for the record, when i was on yesterday the only time anyone interacted with me was when i said seanzie wasn't being obvtown like normal and he popped in right at that moment to not like it
Yeh, I think Seanzie kinda blatantly is on thread and doesnt seem to care about replying to most stuff but its quick to reply if there is a post relating to them.

But... I dont really know if that is AI? like, it just seemed so blatant to me that I read it as a playstyle thingy
I don't really see him solving in thread which is unusual for him
Engaging with Santygrass about me is probably not your beat option. They've already hard-TMI'd me town, and can't really go back now.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

@RondoDimBuckle

I'm not obv towning because I usually don't d1 and I've had limited time
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:18 am
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:13 am also for the record, when i was on yesterday the only time anyone interacted with me was when i said seanzie wasn't being obvtown like normal and he popped in right at that moment to not like it
Yeh, I think Seanzie kinda blatantly is on thread and doesnt seem to care about replying to most stuff but its quick to reply if there is a post relating to them.

But... I dont really know if that is AI? like, it just seemed so blatant to me that I read it as a playstyle thingy
This assesment is true @Seanzie ?

If so, why the difference now?
You already know I'm town, why question me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:21 am

Engaging with Santygrass about me is probably not your beat option. They've already hard-TMI'd me town, and can't really go back now.

¿????¿???¿????¿??????
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

Someone brought up that switching my read around on Belzy looks bad, why? idk skimming 700 posts on mobile while in bed makes me miss the details but i still do it anyways
Me and Spf have been the only ones to bring up the fact that their push on me feels disjointed, but the overall general approach seems extremely townie, so idk, im stuck between micro and macro right now, and Idk if I really want to look over the fact that I think they didn't really care about my alignment
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Im like, making it evident that Im not leaning in one way or another in the slots I havent played before with, and you say I had TMI'd you as town?

Like wtf share what drugs are you consuming
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:21 am

what are u talking about?
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

if the threads being snowed by anyone its probably in one of the uwu posters within neon,belsy,lily in order of least likely to be a wolf to most. it could also just be that theyre all town so i dont really have any intention thinking too hard on that rn
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:22 am

You seem to be having a strong opinion about santy. wanna talk to me about that, or is there something I should keep an eye out when I get to their posts?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:16 am
dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 pm k I didn't finish catch up gotta go see my parents

I feel like sean is intentionally mixing up his playstyle so I fear this is his attempt to not be polarized but don't know if he's more likely to do this as wolf or town

neon/wisp not w/w

this is the first game ever I think i've seen neon make serious posts day 1. doesn't feel scummy but I was absolutely snowed recently by them wolfing so i'll give tl for now but i'm inclined to re-eval later
You know I have one of the best wolf records on this site, right?

I'm good at obvtowning when I need to when I'm town, but that doesn't mean I'm polarized.
so why aren't you obvtowning this game?
Hello dya, I hope everything is going well with your baby since our last game together.

I think I've only played with a townSean, and I surely don't often see a townSean as an obvi townSean. What are you looking for in his posting you are not seeing here?
@Belzy

I expect to see Seanzie thinking in the thread and solving. I'm not seeing that. I expect seanzie to have pretty strong opinions about wolves. I'm not really seeing that, either

Hope you're doing well
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:19 am @Seanzie How do you feel about me?

Standing Emoji
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:20 am One part of me wants to just ignore Seanzie, but Im too much of a nice guy and totally dismiss their read on me would be rude methinks
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:27 am Well, I'm not. So Skill Issue there 😤
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:51 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:46 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:40 am Like, I can explain or go into more detail my Neon tr , or why I vibed with spf/ilario takes but I feel like its kinda clear in my ISO?
Like, usually I can kinda understand why people scumread me, but I kinda feel that I have been obvtowning kinda hard this game. I have made my statements clear and see people give the lazy 'feels TMI' read when they have played with me before as town and know this is a shit take tbh.

Lik cmon @Lilypetal you said that I couldnt townread you off of 5 posts, when the reason I expressed I thought you were town is because two of my scumreads were voting you, when you were in a lhf position? Ffs if anyone seriously think thats a tmi type of read they have to check their skill issue right now

The read on Neon is kinda super clear too why I gave it. Like, a strong meld on the takes, and the way Neon preseted those takes (irt to aro and Tilga) to the thread was super obvtown? Like, not wanting to show 'I have these reads' , but rather implying them at the start and being lowkey about it in the midst of their fluff posting, its just super towny to me.

And like, I only have 2 games with Neon . The Misplay one and the Mash. @MacDougall was in both, so cmparing those two , I think its kinda obvious why I would see this style of posting more towny of Neon? Like, Im not calling Neon polarized because I clearly lack meta, but its and indicator + the melding + the approach in how they take the game irt their read was just super towny.

@staypositivefriend also should know that I mostly base my reads on how I think a player is approaching the game, and that usually leads me to giving confident reads, specially townreads that are usually right (not always. But thats why reassessing exists. ). Like spf you were spectating finale, and one lf the reasons specchat tunneled me was the confidence I had in against tje consensus reads that they were right (aka my Ephemera tow read, which was confident from early and was right. Wowee! ) .

So I think the 'zzanty with reads that feel like TMI' is Lazy and reeking Skill Issue tbh. And something a wolf can easily hop in to boost.

With the latter I am thinking of @arogame123 which mentioned me as possible mafia while doing no effort in trying to interact with me imo , and I was personally expecting more effort in their part in regards to my slot because we are both One Piece Fans tbhtbh
What is your read on me? How do you think I'm approaching the game?
The way you treated your vote / approach feels natural atm, but its not something I can do much atm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:56 am To reply more to the approach part.

Feel like an approach that doesnt care to *explain* much why they think some stuff? And a kinda bold but not loud one.

I mostly refer to this with being kinda lurking and be obvious about it, how you vote but not make much of a push, and it feels *natural* because it is in lin with how you just put the colored list and also dont care to give explanations about ut.

So looking at the string of posts I see how the approach adds up and feels good, but not so much of how many is alignment indicative.

Like, the way you said 'I would vote santy rn' without voting me felt pretty based. And then you ended voting me. That felt kinda towny to me, but at the same time could be a misread and that just being your playstyle. Because at the end you are voting towm there /shrug
Read these posts and tell me this person does not know I'm town.

They are bending over backwards to find a way to cast my approach as "natural" without ever considering for a second that I'm a wolf trying to make them wolfprey.

"part of me just wants to ignore Seanzie" aka they do not consider my push on them possibly coming from a wolf, instead they just want to dismiss an incorrect townie.

"skill issue there" they do not consider that I could be purposefully reading them mafia to get them to flip, they only consider that I might be a wrong townie with a skill issue.

The final post I quote, almost every sentence is "Seanzie is townie, but I don't want to say that out loud".

They clearly know I'm town, and the fact that they do not include me in their towreads makes it so this is TMI.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:24 am Im like, making it evident that Im not leaning in one way or another in the slots I havent played before with, and you say I had TMI'd you as town?

Like wtf share what drugs are you consuming
Your WORDS say one thing, your takes on me say another.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:26 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:22 am

You seem to be having a strong opinion about santy. wanna talk to me about that, or is there something I should keep an eye out when I get to their posts?
See my post like two after this.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:25 am if the threads being snowed by anyone its probably in one of the uwu posters within neon,belsy,lily in order of least likely to be a wolf to most. it could also just be that theyre all town so i dont really have any intention thinking too hard on that rn
I think that list should be Belzy, lily, neon from least->most likely.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:35 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:16 am
dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 pm k I didn't finish catch up gotta go see my parents

I feel like sean is intentionally mixing up his playstyle so I fear this is his attempt to not be polarized but don't know if he's more likely to do this as wolf or town

neon/wisp not w/w

this is the first game ever I think i've seen neon make serious posts day 1. doesn't feel scummy but I was absolutely snowed recently by them wolfing so i'll give tl for now but i'm inclined to re-eval later
You know I have one of the best wolf records on this site, right?

I'm good at obvtowning when I need to when I'm town, but that doesn't mean I'm polarized.
so why aren't you obvtowning this game?
Hello dya, I hope everything is going well with your baby since our last game together.

I think I've only played with a townSean, and I surely don't often see a townSean as an obvi townSean. What are you looking for in his posting you are not seeing here?
@Belzy

I expect to see Seanzie thinking in the thread and solving. I'm not seeing that. I expect seanzie to have pretty strong opinions about wolves. I'm not really seeing that, either

Hope you're doing well
Dya: "Seanzie isn't solving"

Seanzie: *nails a wolf next post*

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Like whenever y'all start to see it, let me know. I'll be over here talking to my tailor about what the best use of this wolf pelt is going to be. I've lost some weight recently so my current belt no longer works well... maybe a nice wolf-leather belt?

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:39 am

Standing Emoji
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:20 am One part of me wants to just ignore Seanzie, but Im too much of a nice guy and totally dismiss their read on me would be rude methinks
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:27 am Well, I'm not. So Skill Issue there 😤
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:40 am Like, I can explain or go into more detail my Neon tr , or why I vibed with spf/ilario takes but I feel like its kinda clear in my ISO?
Like, usually I can kinda understand why people scumread me, but I kinda feel that I have been obvtowning kinda hard this game. I have made my statements clear and see people give the lazy 'feels TMI' read when they have played with me before as town and know this is a shit take tbh.

Lik cmon @Lilypetal you said that I couldnt townread you off of 5 posts, when the reason I expressed I thought you were town is because two of my scumreads were voting you, when you were in a lhf position? Ffs if anyone seriously think thats a tmi type of read they have to check their skill issue right now

The read on Neon is kinda super clear too why I gave it. Like, a strong meld on the takes, and the way Neon preseted those takes (irt to aro and Tilga) to the thread was super obvtown? Like, not wanting to show 'I have these reads' , but rather implying them at the start and being lowkey about it in the midst of their fluff posting, its just super towny to me.

And like, I only have 2 games with Neon . The Misplay one and the Mash. @MacDougall was in both, so cmparing those two , I think its kinda obvious why I would see this style of posting more towny of Neon? Like, Im not calling Neon polarized because I clearly lack meta, but its and indicator + the melding + the approach in how they take the game irt their read was just super towny.

@staypositivefriend also should know that I mostly base my reads on how I think a player is approaching the game, and that usually leads me to giving confident reads, specially townreads that are usually right (not always. But thats why reassessing exists. ). Like spf you were spectating finale, and one lf the reasons specchat tunneled me was the confidence I had in against tje consensus reads that they were right (aka my Ephemera tow read, which was confident from early and was right. Wowee! ) .

So I think the 'zzanty with reads that feel like TMI' is Lazy and reeking Skill Issue tbh. And something a wolf can easily hop in to boost.

With the latter I am thinking of @arogame123 which mentioned me as possible mafia while doing no effort in trying to interact with me imo , and I was personally expecting more effort in their part in regards to my slot because we are both One Piece Fans tbhtbh
The way you treated your vote / approach feels natural atm, but its not something I can do much atm

Feel like an approach that doesnt care to *explain* much why they think some stuff? And a kinda bold but not loud one.

I mostly refer to this with being kinda lurking and be obvious about it, how you vote but not make much of a push, and it feels *natural* because it is in lin with how you just put the colored list and also dont care to give explanations about ut.

So looking at the string of posts I see how the approach adds up and feels good, but not so much of how many is alignment indicative.

Like, the way you said 'I would vote santy rn' without voting me felt pretty based. And then you ended voting me. That felt kinda towny to me, but at the same time could be a misread and that just being your playstyle. Because at the end you are voting towm there /shrug

They are bending over backwards to find a way to cast my approach as "natural" without ever considering for a second that I'm a wolf trying to make them wolfprey.

"part of me just wants to ignore Seanzie" aka they do not consider my push on them possibly coming from a wolf, instead they just want to dismiss an incorrect townie.

"skill issue there" they do not consider that I could be purposefully reading them mafia to get them to flip, they only consider that I might be a wrong townie with a skill issue.

The final post I quote, almost every sentence is "Seanzie is townie, but I don't want to say that out loud".

They clearly know I'm town, and the fact that they do not include me in their towreads makes it so this is TMI.

* Your approach being natural isnt alignment indicative, I thought I made tha clear. Like, its mostly a sign of your playstyle to me IMO

* I want to ignore you because rightfully so I assumed skill issue on your read on me and like, not worth bothering explaining. If you are a wolf its easy to fake the suspicion of how I approach things, if Im town same with skill issue on the read / approach not seeming like trying to understand me either way

* Having Skill Issue on a take its not town indicative when I say it. See? You dont know me and your reads and conclussions on me are wrong? Hence, Skill Issue. I domt care if you are a wolf trying to shade me or a town being incorrect, the basis of the read is wrong, hence Skill Issue lol.

* For the Final post. Skill Issue on that read
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:47 am

Standing Emoji

* Your approach being natural isnt alignment indicative, I thought I made tha clear. Like, its mostly a sign of your playstyle to me IMO

* I want to ignore you because rightfully so I assumed skill issue on your read on me and like, not worth bothering explaining. If you are a wolf its easy to fake the suspicion of how I approach things, if Im town same with skill issue on the read / approach not seeming like trying to understand me either way

* Having Skill Issue on a take its not town indicative when I say it. See? You dont know me and your reads and conclussions on me are wrong? Hence, Skill Issue. I domt care if you are a wolf trying to shade me or a town being incorrect, the basis of the read is wrong, hence Skill Issue lol.

* For the Final post. Skill Issue on that read
Sorry, I think you're having a skill issue.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I am the embodiment of Skill Issue tbh
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

I think it's weird that aro has a null section and a separate POE section. shouldn't null be in the POE?

Also like why am I scum compared to others that had low posted at the time?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:53 am I think it's weird that aro has a null section and a separate POE section. shouldn't null be in the POE?

What do you think of my case on Santygrass?

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:54 am
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:53 am I think it's weird that aro has a null section and a separate POE section. shouldn't null be in the POE?

I don't see what you're seeing. I think there are reasons to see santy as wolf but the progression on you is not one of them. I also think you're over-interpreting their posts because i don't see TMI there anywhere. he actually seems quite uncertain on you
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:56 am

I don't see what you're seeing. I think there are reasons to see santy as wolf but the progression on you is not one of them. I also think you're over-interpreting their posts because i don't see TMI there anywhere. he actually seems quite uncertain on you
Can you point to a single place where he actually says something I've done could be bad?

He never states a townread of me, but look at the direction of every one of his assessments. Are his assessments positive or negative of my alignment?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:58 am

Can you point to a single place where he actually says something I've done could be bad?

He never states a townread of me, but look at the direction of every one of his assessments. Are his assessments positive or negative of my alignment?
When he tries to understand my push on him, does he look worried that I am a wolf trying to push him over? Is there anywhere where he is actually critical of my view on him in a way that suggests he is curious about my alignment?

Please point it out if so.

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

his assessments are neither so I'm not sure why you're seeing positives there
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Standing Emoji

to the skill issue part, that's a common santy phrase tbh. like. I don't remember santy telling a wolf to their face that they have a skill issue, but
I don't think it would be out of character?

I honestly kinda see where you're coming from otherwise, if you put it like that
the final post you quoted kinda sounded like subdued paranoia tbh, but that assessment doesn't really work well with the natural comment
not sure I'm willing to buy into this quite yet, but thank you for explaining
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:03 pm

Describing my push as natural and "looks townie, but..." and again, never expressing anything that could suggest that they are critical of my push on them being an attack from a wolf. Dismissing my push as a skill issue rather than considering it as an attack.

Idk, it doesn't take too much effort on your part to see that their assessments of me are overly generous and do not contain any sort of doubt or worry about my alignment. If you can't see it, I don't know what to tell you, aside from the fact that I am wary about you trying to bring up Aro just as I'm pushing this hard on Santy. Maybe a coincidence, but now with you not being able to see the positive light Santy puts me in and the lack of concern from them about my alignment, it might not be coincidence.

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:09 pm

Describing my push as natural and "looks townie, but..." and again, never expressing anything that could suggest that they are critical of my push on them being an attack from a wolf. Dismissing my push as a skill issue rather than considering it as an attack.

Idk, it doesn't take too much effort on your part to see that their assessments of me are overly generous and do not contain any sort of doubt or worry about my alignment. If you can't see it, I don't know what to tell you, aside from the fact that I am wary about you trying to bring up Aro just as I'm pushing this hard on Santy. Maybe a coincidence, but now with you not being able to see the positive light Santy puts me in and the lack of concern from them about my alignment, it might not be coincidence.
I'm bringing up aro because i'm back reading to catch up. I'm sorry you see that as suspicious but multiple conversations can happen at once during forum mafia
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:30 am Since I posted my last reads list and have done a lot of questioning and interacting and backreading my list looks more like this.

Confident town

Allison
Belzy
ilario
Lilypetal
EnderWiggen
Neon
Tilgarial

Slight town lean

dyachei
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Seanzie

Slight wolf lean

arogame123
RondoDimBuckle

Wolf lean

Millium
Porscha
santygrass
staypositivefriend
@MacDougall how did i go from wolfy to towny in your reads list?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:10 pm

I'm bringing up aro because i'm back reading to catch up. I'm sorry you see that as suspicious but multiple conversations can happen at once during forum mafia
I don't really disagree, but it is something some wolves try to do, so I wanted to mention it.

About as solid of a read as your "wolfy popin" read on me.

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Standing Emoji

I dont get it, I can understand their handling of your slot
Most people would look at a slot like you and shallowly say, "This dude doesn't care, probably town", since its an approach that most wolves arent able to take
so you're the incorrect townie?
would u not dismiss an incorrect townie?
the likelihood of anyone coming into your iso and with a straight face locking you as town, isn't something I dont see, so them liking your approach, but not being to confidently calling it town, is fine

so no I dont find anything wrong with his wording around you.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:13 pm

I don't really disagree, but it is something some wolves try to do, so I wanted to mention it.

wolves tend to pop in when their names come up and not a lot other times. kind of like you this game
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:15 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:09 am Confident TOWN : Neon , Lily
Town: ilario, spf, Mac , Alison
Scumlean : Tilg , Porscha
Scum: Aro

Lily obvtowned when they had time to post so its an easy promotion tbhtbh. I was going to put ender in scumlean, but their replies to me made me waver enough on that read so willing to reeval.
Porscha is not pinging me as Town and going mostly UTR so prob good to keep and eye there. Plus the defense of aro I just dont like either so wowee. Same can be said to Dyachei but tbh I have less experience with Dyachei so I'm mostly w/e on that slot
Talking about Dya nook switched their vote onto Dya. Early nook felt kinda V to me based on ~vibes~ and the vig ~claim~ but its not enough at this point to maintain it tbh. Not interested in pressuring nook either tho, since that switch isnt bad IMO
I don't think I've seen you talk before, wanna talk with me about why you're scumleaning me?
I'm also gonna assume lily showed up and was different, but I'll get there at some point
also @santygrass
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Rondo slowly goes down in peoples lists, as I get shaded for focusing on them
what a day to be alive
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 pm

Lily obvtowned when they had time to post so its an easy promotion tbhtbh. I was going to put ender in scumlean, but their replies to me made me waver enough on that read so willing to reeval.
Porscha is not pinging me as Town and going mostly UTR so prob good to keep and eye there. Plus the defense of aro I just dont like either so wowee. Same can be said to Dyachei but tbh I have less experience with Dyachei so I'm mostly w/e on that slot
Talking about Dya nook switched their vote onto Dya. Early nook felt kinda V to me based on ~vibes~ and the vig ~claim~ but its not enough at this point to maintain it tbh. Not interested in pressuring nook either tho, since that switch isnt bad IMO
I don't think I've seen you talk before, wanna talk with me about why you're scumleaning me?
I'm also gonna assume lily showed up and was different, but I'll get there at some point
also @santygrass
@santygrass
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 pm

Standing Emoji

Most people would look at a slot like you and shallowly say, "This dude doesn't care, probably town", since its an approach that most wolves arent able to take
the likelihood of anyone coming into your iso and with a straight face locking you as town, isn't something I dont see, so them liking your approach, but not being to confidently calling it town, is fine

You're like 3/4 the way there... except Santygrass sure won't ever admit that I'm the "incorrect townie". They are refusing to state a read on me one way or the other. Everything about their approach suggests they see me as a townie, but the fact that they won't state that read is what makes it clearly TMI. In the gamestate it is clear they want to keep me as an option, so actually adding me to their townreads or stating a townread on me would make that harder, so they don't, but they post as if they know I'm town.

Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:16 pm

also @santygrass
@santygrass
what do I have to do to tag some people on this site? this is like the third time I tried, and none worked
the arcane black magic they call programming around these parts must require a ritual I am not familiar with
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Its really simple tho. If I wasnt thinking that your push could come from a wolf, I would townread you. But I'm not.
I said why I tend to like the way you voted me, but also said why that could be a playstyle thing and not AI.
I said at the end that you having the vote on me in the end is not something to ownfead you for.

Like, full skill issue on your part if you cant see that. Maybe you saw people also having skill issue with the 'Santy is TMIing his reads' and wanted to join the fun.

Also @Tilgarial hi, nothing to ask me? Why did you decide to interact with Seanzie irt to me and... Not me?
Have you read what alignment Im leaning you on rn?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

about as solid as you calling Santy a wolf for tming, for not being confident
while playing selfishly, and in a way that's pretty synonymous for being a wolf

this is like the first real case you wrote, and its built on too many assumptions in my opinion
otherwise I just have your general attitude, and unwillingness to play the game, which whether that is townie or wolfie, depends on the player reading it
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 pm

wolves tend to pop in when their names come up and not a lot other times. kind of like you this game
Wolves also tend to try to change the course of discussion when one of their teammates slips or is in hot water. Kind of like you this game.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Ninja'd by Tilga nooooo

When you write the name t ping, you have to click on the username tbh. Like , when writing the name a sort lf bar appears with users and you have to tap the one you want to ping
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:19 pm

about as solid as you calling Santy a wolf for tming, for not being confident
while playing selfishly, and in a way that's pretty synonymous for being a wolf

this is like the first real case you wrote, and its built on too many assumptions in my opinion
otherwise I just have your general attitude, and unwillingness to play the game, which whether that is townie or wolfie, depends on the player reading it
:shrug: when someone clearly is talking to you like you're a townie but won't call you a townie, they're usually a wolf. This is a read I've used with high accuracy in the past. Believe it or not, my job is done for today. I found us a wolf. Flip them, give me my pelt, and then you'll have found me.

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:20 pm

Wolves also tend to try to change the course of discussion when one of their teammates slips or is in hot water. Kind of like you this game.
literally all you have done is talk about reads on you or reply to people when your name comes up

I've discussed with you why i don't agree with your read, I've interacted with people over their reads multiple times

I'm ALSO catching up on the thread

do you see the difference yet?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

also @santygrass
I missed that post wowee.

But yeah, I scumleant you because I disliked pretty much the Lily vote. Like, it was a super easy vote with a lack of tooth/solving intent behind it imo.

And not getting townpinged by you made me just put you there tbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:21 pm

literally all you have done is talk about reads on you or reply to people when your name comes up

I've discussed with you why i don't agree with your read, I've interacted with people over their reads multiple times

:shrug: All I see is an outed wolf waiting to be flipped and someone who could possibly be their partner, but I'm not super confident on that second part.

Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:20 pm Ninja'd by Tilga nooooo

When you write the name t ping, you have to click on the username tbh. Like , when writing the name a sort lf bar appears with users and you have to tap the one you want to ping
ninja'd by about an hour, too

@santygrass
huh, didn't see that before. thanks!
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:23 pm
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:21 pm

:shrug: All I see is an outed wolf waiting to be flipped and someone who could possibly be their partner, but I'm not super confident on that second part.
lmao im not even v reading them seanzie
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

apparently not agreeing with seanzie's take means you could be a partner to someone you're not v reading
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:18 pm
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 pm

Standing Emoji

You're like 3/4 the way there... except Santygrass sure won't ever admit that I'm the "incorrect townie". They are refusing to state a read on me one way or the other. Everything about their approach suggests they see me as a townie, but the fact that they won't state that read is what makes it clearly TMI. In the gamestate it is clear they want to keep me as an option, so actually adding me to their townreads or stating a townread on me would make that harder, so they don't, but they post as if they know I'm town.
I am not 'having you as an option' . I was clearly ignoring you amd centering myself with slots I can get a better read off.

That just shows that I was right and that I should've payed no attention to you at all because your read on me is super bad IMO, no offense but you are biasing yourself a lot and doing gymnastics to paint it as TMI

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”