Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm sad people keep spelling Wiggin with an "e"
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:08 am I'm glad I'm pink.
pink is my third favorite color.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:08 am I'm sad people keep spelling Wiggin with an "e"
Blame the hosts. The names were copied and pasted from the first post.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

How could you do this to me Dizzy ;-;
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:05 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:03 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:00 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:59 am @EnderWiggin convince me that aro is town
Reread the set of things coming up to where Me/Aro/Mac/Neon formed our little commune.

Make your own reads.

I'm about to crash because it's 1am and I have work.

I just stayed to try and catch Illario.
And you can see Im disagreeing with the take that ended up with you townreading aro, right?

I want to know rn if you have more reasons in your mind as to why aro is town. Doesnt have to be too much elaborated. What is on your head mostly works to me
The thing you quoted was a "Light townread with squinty eyes" because thread felt against Aro.

It wasn't strong.

IT was more when we were discussing SPF reads and their take on that, as well as their position in regards to other reads. Specifically as I said, leading up to Mac and me agreeing we townread them. Very strongly about the way they were discussing their reads with us if that makes sense.

Reread that period I'm talking about and you should see it idk.
Noted
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:07 am Shit summary of my Aro townread:
Vibed really well during a period of time where I was real-timing with a few people and felt like they were trying to go about solving the game. I wouldn't say it's my most confident snap-read during that time but the way they were going about things was jellicles gooood

I kinda like this summary even if I dont agree atm with the resolution of it.
You say it was not a confident snap-read during that time, but seeing Mac have that read there too made you more confident in it to try to form a bloc? I am interpreting taht correctly?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Seanzie How do you feel about me?

Standing Emoji
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

One part of me wants to just ignore Seanzie, but Im too much of a nice guy and totally dismiss their read on me would be rude methinks
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:19 am @Seanzie How do you feel about me?

Standing Emoji
I think my feelings are quite clear based on my vote and your position on my list.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:20 am

Standing Emoji
I think my feelings are quite clear based on my vote and your position on my list.
No, they arent to me.
Why you feel I'm mafia? What lead you there? That sort of stuff
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:18 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:05 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:03 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:00 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:59 am @EnderWiggin convince me that aro is town
Reread the set of things coming up to where Me/Aro/Mac/Neon formed our little commune.

Make your own reads.

I'm about to crash because it's 1am and I have work.

I just stayed to try and catch Illario.
And you can see Im disagreeing with the take that ended up with you townreading aro, right?

I want to know rn if you have more reasons in your mind as to why aro is town. Doesnt have to be too much elaborated. What is on your head mostly works to me
The thing you quoted was a "Light townread with squinty eyes" because thread felt against Aro.

It wasn't strong.

IT was more when we were discussing SPF reads and their take on that, as well as their position in regards to other reads. Specifically as I said, leading up to Mac and me agreeing we townread them. Very strongly about the way they were discussing their reads with us if that makes sense.

Reread that period I'm talking about and you should see it idk.
Noted
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:07 am Shit summary of my Aro townread:
Vibed really well during a period of time where I was real-timing with a few people and felt like they were trying to go about solving the game. I wouldn't say it's my most confident snap-read during that time but the way they were going about things was jellicles gooood

I kinda like this summary even if I dont agree atm with the resolution of it.
You say it was not a confident snap-read during that time, but seeing Mac have that read there too made you more confident in it to try to form a bloc? I am interpreting taht correctly?
It was confident enough that I was willing to go along with it.

But definitely Mac's agreement helped.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:20 am

Standing Emoji
No, they arent to me.
Why you feel I'm mafia? What lead you there? That sort of stuff
Don't really have a good answer. I just read your posts and kinda thought you'd be a good chop.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well, I'm not. So Skill Issue there 😤
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:27 am Well, I'm not. So Skill Issue there 😤
:shrug: if you say so.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, I can explain or go into more detail my Neon tr , or why I vibed with spf/ilario takes but I feel like its kinda clear in my ISO?
Like, usually I can kinda understand why people scumread me, but I kinda feel that I have been obvtowning kinda hard this game. I have made my statements clear and see people give the lazy 'feels TMI' read when they have played with me before as town and know this is a shit take tbh.

Lik cmon @Lilypetal you said that I couldnt townread you off of 5 posts, when the reason I expressed I thought you were town is because two of my scumreads were voting you, when you were in a lhf position? Ffs if anyone seriously think thats a tmi type of read they have to check their skill issue right now

The read on Neon is kinda super clear too why I gave it. Like, a strong meld on the takes, and the way Neon preseted those takes (irt to aro and Tilga) to the thread was super obvtown? Like, not wanting to show 'I have these reads' , but rather implying them at the start and being lowkey about it in the midst of their fluff posting, its just super towny to me.

And like, I only have 2 games with Neon . The Misplay one and the Mash. @MacDougall was in both, so cmparing those two , I think its kinda obvious why I would see this style of posting more towny of Neon? Like, Im not calling Neon polarized because I clearly lack meta, but its and indicator + the melding + the approach in how they take the game irt their read was just super towny.

@staypositivefriend also should know that I mostly base my reads on how I think a player is approaching the game, and that usually leads me to giving confident reads, specially townreads that are usually right (not always. But thats why reassessing exists. ). Like spf you were spectating finale, and one lf the reasons specchat tunneled me was the confidence I had in against tje consensus reads that they were right (aka my Ephemera tow read, which was confident from early and was right. Wowee! ) .

So I think the 'zzanty with reads that feel like TMI' is Lazy and reeking Skill Issue tbh. And something a wolf can easily hop in to boost.

With the latter I am thinking of @arogame123 which mentioned me as possible mafia while doing no effort in trying to interact with me imo , and I was personally expecting more effort in their part in regards to my slot because we are both One Piece Fans tbhtbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:40 am Like, I can explain or go into more detail my Neon tr , or why I vibed with spf/ilario takes but I feel like its kinda clear in my ISO?
Like, usually I can kinda understand why people scumread me, but I kinda feel that I have been obvtowning kinda hard this game. I have made my statements clear and see people give the lazy 'feels TMI' read when they have played with me before as town and know this is a shit take tbh.

Lik cmon @Lilypetal you said that I couldnt townread you off of 5 posts, when the reason I expressed I thought you were town is because two of my scumreads were voting you, when you were in a lhf position? Ffs if anyone seriously think thats a tmi type of read they have to check their skill issue right now

The read on Neon is kinda super clear too why I gave it. Like, a strong meld on the takes, and the way Neon preseted those takes (irt to aro and Tilga) to the thread was super obvtown? Like, not wanting to show 'I have these reads' , but rather implying them at the start and being lowkey about it in the midst of their fluff posting, its just super towny to me.

And like, I only have 2 games with Neon . The Misplay one and the Mash. @MacDougall was in both, so cmparing those two , I think its kinda obvious why I would see this style of posting more towny of Neon? Like, Im not calling Neon polarized because I clearly lack meta, but its and indicator + the melding + the approach in how they take the game irt their read was just super towny.

@staypositivefriend also should know that I mostly base my reads on how I think a player is approaching the game, and that usually leads me to giving confident reads, specially townreads that are usually right (not always. But thats why reassessing exists. ). Like spf you were spectating finale, and one lf the reasons specchat tunneled me was the confidence I had in against tje consensus reads that they were right (aka my Ephemera tow read, which was confident from early and was right. Wowee! ) .

So I think the 'zzanty with reads that feel like TMI' is Lazy and reeking Skill Issue tbh. And something a wolf can easily hop in to boost.

With the latter I am thinking of @arogame123 which mentioned me as possible mafia while doing no effort in trying to interact with me imo , and I was personally expecting more effort in their part in regards to my slot because we are both One Piece Fans tbhtbh
What is your read on me? How do you think I'm approaching the game?

Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

Honestly, I might as well just not sleep when I play mafia
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:34 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:05 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you have a reason for the Alison vote or is it just a meh level vote?
Yeah j think she's mafia
I slightly scumread Alison, but see other people being confident in townreading Alison. My initial read on Alison was also town but that changed over time. What makes you think Alison is mafia?
Their posts ;)
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also to dunk more on the why the TMI take on me is bogus.

Like, I am exclusively making reads on people I know from other games and slots like Seanzie/Rondo and stuff that I dont know that much I am only evaluating. I am concious that I have skill Issue with Wisp too so I am not leaning a certain way there either .

Like mfing Wisp randed wolf in their three camps games and won all of them, so its clear that they are a good wolf and Im taking that into account, and its super obvious that is my thinking when I start sussing aro because lf how quick they townread Wisp early, when in champs they lost agains W!Wisp and spectated Finale and saw them win (and while spectating they said that their only confident wolfread was Lumi, not Wisp. So I cant buy that townread on Wisp they had ) .

Like, it feels kinda dumb having to explain where I come from with these type of reads cuz they are mostly stuff that if you look at the ISO is there. Or is stuff that is to only give context on why I reached a certain read and doesnt help much to change the particular read /shrug
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:46 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:40 am Like, I can explain or go into more detail my Neon tr , or why I vibed with spf/ilario takes but I feel like its kinda clear in my ISO?

The way you treated your vote / approach feels natural atm, but its not something I can do much atm
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@santygrass
Idk where my post went, I mean u are pretty spot on with how I handle my wolf reads or pretty much any read. But how did u conclude that without seeing one of my town games?
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Also I think there is a very high chance Alison could be 3p, people have fiddled with that thought in regards to Rondo. I mostly bring it up, because while Alison's annoyance with the thread seems to be a bit exaggerated, I don't think they are worried enough about the thread, so if they are a wolf, their partners aren't in any danger
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@Lilypetal
The highest chance of being a wolf, that feels grossly overstated, where do that come from?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:51 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:46 am

The way you treated your vote / approach feels natural atm, but its not something I can do much atm
Does it? I just voted you, and now I'm not explaining why you're at the bottom of my list.

You're treating me a whole lot like I'm town without saying so and while claiming to not actually assess my alignment.

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Dyslexicon »

Please note the following:

Night 1 will be shortened by 4 hours, so that start and end of day will be at the time originally planned. This means you will have 20 hours to send in any night actions you may have. We'll remind you again. ^^ Please send in any night actions by PM to both me and Jack. Thank you!

@Allison
@arogame123
@Belzy
@Chamomile
@dyachei
@EnderWiggin
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Millium
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Neon
@Porscha
@RondoDimBuckle
@santygrass
@Seanzie
@staypositivefriend
@Tilgarial
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

To reply more to the approach part.

Feel like an approach that doesnt care to *explain* much why they think some stuff? And a kinda bold but not loud one.

I mostly refer to this with being kinda lurking and be obvious about it, how you vote but not make much of a push, and it feels *natural* because it is in lin with how you just put the colored list and also dont care to give explanations about ut.

So looking at the string of posts I see how the approach adds up and feels good, but not so much of how many is alignment indicative.

Like, the way you said 'I would vote santy rn' without voting me felt pretty based. And then you ended voting me. That felt kinda towny to me, but at the same time could be a misread and that just being your playstyle. Because at the end you are voting towm there /shrug
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:56 am To reply more to the approach part.

Feel like an approach that doesnt care to *explain* much why they think some stuff? And a kinda bold but not loud one.

I mostly refer to this with being kinda lurking and be obvious about it, how you vote but not make much of a push, and it feels *natural* because it is in lin with how you just put the colored list and also dont care to give explanations about ut.

So looking at the string of posts I see how the approach adds up and feels good, but not so much of how many is alignment indicative.

Like, the way you said 'I would vote santy rn' without voting me felt pretty based. And then you ended voting me. That felt kinda towny to me, but at the same time could be a misread and that just being your playstyle. Because at the end you are voting towm there /shrug
I do enjoy parking my vote on town.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:51 am @santygrass
Idk where my post went, I mean u are pretty spot on with how I handle my wolf reads or pretty much any read. But how did u conclude that without seeing one of my town games?
Because you arent a polarized player or an easy to catch wolf, is what makes me think that your tone and palystyle are similar as both alignments?

Like, I dont think that 'Wisp only crafts arguments whe they are town' would be a thing f.e. , and mostly how you approach the game and reads as a whole
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Millium how many games have you played with aro btw? How do you feel about his ability in reading you?
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

Alright, I'm here!
still gonna go and catch up tho
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

It's hard to catch up when there are like 20 new pages overnight when i can't post
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

how come I see nanook talking on this page about voting on alison but they're on me?
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:07 am how come I see nanook talking on this page about voting on alison but they're on me?
I'm a complicated person
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Confident TOWN : Neon , Lily
Town: ilario, spf, Mac , Alison
Scumlean : Tilg , Porscha
Scum: Aro

Lily obvtowned when they had time to post so its an easy promotion tbhtbh. I was going to put ender in scumlean, but their replies to me made me waver enough on that read so willing to reeval.
Porscha is not pinging me as Town and going mostly UTR so prob good to keep and eye there. Plus the defense of aro I just dont like either so wowee. Same can be said to Dyachei but tbh I have less experience with Dyachei so I'm mostly w/e on that slot
Talking about Dya nook switched their vote onto Dya. Early nook felt kinda V to me based on ~vibes~ and the vig ~claim~ but its not enough at this point to maintain it tbh. Not interested in pressuring nook either tho, since that switch isnt bad IMO
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Ninja'd about the nook switch. Skill Issue
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

I'm not UTR, I'm just busy lol. I have to post while the baby naps
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

I think ilario is hitting his town notes.

V
Mac
ilario

v lean
aro

null
everyone else

Scum lean
seanzie
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

also for the record, when i was on yesterday the only time anyone interacted with me was when i said seanzie wasn't being obvtown like normal and he popped in right at that moment to not like it
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:10 am I'm not UTR, I'm just busy lol. I have to post while the baby naps
I'm not saying its intentional? Mostly signaling the impact in the thread if it makes any sense.

And like, I know that Porscha being present in the thread and *doing* stuff is town indicative, so I put Porscha in wolflean because that's not happening. With you I dont have that type of insight and just observing tbh
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:11 am I think ilario is hitting his town notes.

V
Mac
ilario

v lean
aro

null
everyone else

Scum lean
seanzie
add spf to the v lean section
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:11 am I think ilario is hitting his town notes.

V
Mac
ilario

v lean
aro

null
everyone else

Scum lean
seanzie
Talk to me about aro?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:13 am
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:10 am I'm not UTR, I'm just busy lol. I have to post while the baby naps
I'm not saying its intentional? Mostly signaling the impact in the thread if it makes any sense.

And like, I know that Porscha being present in the thread and *doing* stuff is town indicative, so I put Porscha in wolflean because that's not happening. With you I dont have that type of insight and just observing tbh
activity isn't a tell for me, usually. I can post as wolf and villager. Activity is strictly based on availability
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:09 am Confident TOWN : Neon , Lily
Town: ilario, spf, Mac , Alison
Scumlean : Tilg , Porscha
Scum: Aro

Lily obvtowned when they had time to post so its an easy promotion tbhtbh. I was going to put ender in scumlean, but their replies to me made me waver enough on that read so willing to reeval.
Porscha is not pinging me as Town and going mostly UTR so prob good to keep and eye there. Plus the defense of aro I just dont like either so wowee. Same can be said to Dyachei but tbh I have less experience with Dyachei so I'm mostly w/e on that slot
Talking about Dya nook switched their vote onto Dya. Early nook felt kinda V to me based on ~vibes~ and the vig ~claim~ but its not enough at this point to maintain it tbh. Not interested in pressuring nook either tho, since that switch isnt bad IMO
I don't think I've seen you talk before, wanna talk with me about why you're scumleaning me?
I'm also gonna assume lily showed up and was different, but I'll get there at some point
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:13 am

V
Mac
ilario

v lean
aro

null
everyone else

Scum lean
seanzie
Talk to me about aro?
I think he's explaining his reads better than he does when he's wolfing but my experience with him is mostly in turbos which is why it's only a lean
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:13 am also for the record, when i was on yesterday the only time anyone interacted with me was when i said seanzie wasn't being obvtown like normal and he popped in right at that moment to not like it
Yeh, I think Seanzie kinda blatantly is on thread and doesnt seem to care about replying to most stuff but its quick to reply if there is a post relating to them.

But... I dont really know if that is AI? like, it just seemed so blatant to me that I read it as a playstyle thingy
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:00 am @Millium how many games have you played with aro btw? How do you feel about his ability in reading you?
two games
I think the specific reason they are using to read me isn't really good, because it ignores my content, and assumes that I can't change my playstyle when I want when I am mafia
but I am way more care free as town, as long as im not getting crazy pushed, which I don't think they should know

but hey im not going to fight a town lean
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Ohh yeh I remember the turbo meta read xD
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:15 am
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:13 am also for the record, when i was on yesterday the only time anyone interacted with me was when i said seanzie wasn't being obvtown like normal and he popped in right at that moment to not like it
Yeh, I think Seanzie kinda blatantly is on thread and doesnt seem to care about replying to most stuff but its quick to reply if there is a post relating to them.

But... I dont really know if that is AI? like, it just seemed so blatant to me that I read it as a playstyle thingy
I don't really see him solving in thread which is unusual for him
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:16 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:00 am @Millium how many games have you played with aro btw? How do you feel about his ability in reading you?
two games
I think the specific reason they are using to read me isn't really good, because it ignores my content, and assumes that I can't change my playstyle when I want when I am mafia
but I am way more care free as town, as long as im not getting crazy pushed, which I don't think they should know

but hey im not going to fight a town lean

Based
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:17 am

I don't really see him solving in thread which is unusual for him
This assesment is true @Seanzie ?

If so, why the difference now?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

yes that's basically where I am stuck, because to me it seems pretty clear that they are probably actively lurking and only responding to posts about them

@EnderWiggin
i find it quite annoying that u can partially stand with me in terms of Rondo, but still call my push possibly mafia motivated, when I could be right, simply because u guys consider it an easy pusj.
like the way they randomly voted yesterday in every post, just feels so performative. Neon imply's they also love chaos, but I've seen them be more serious than Rondo throughout this game

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”