Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by EnderWiggin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:37 pm mac do u think that porscha is outed mafia
Porscha is also definitely more in wolf meta than town rn.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:04 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:50 am @staypositivefriend pikachu, what do u think of the confidence of my read on your slot?
some mix of feeling like you are townclearing me too easily when i am definitely still within both of my ranges but that i also find it plausible that you would feel feel confident about your ability to find me as town

i actually remember that you townread me fairly confidently too in the anni mash a few months ago when i was W and you were T, so i dont think that you strongly townreading me is wolf indicative at least. i am planning to read you by other metrics this game

unfortunately im not really here rn, just staying caught up with the game so that i dont have an overwhelming amount of content to catch up with when i wake up tomorrow
:(

Btw I think it’s townie of u to bring up anni lol, cause it kind of makes my “confident read” on you seem worse based on the fact I was “wrong on you before.” Granted, that was our second game and I hadn’t really played with u much then.

But now it’s just so much different and all the recency from our games. Additionally, I feel like we can both agree that we have similar play styles, hence we’re able to have a better feeling of one another through analysing intent/content of our posts.

But besides that point, how are u feeling about the game and where is ur head at? Current reads list is fine.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:40 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:51 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:15 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:08 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:59 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:52 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:40 am

That's where my brain was going with it
eh i guess this kinda checks out with your iso. can you go into more of your individual reads on aro and spf and what was the dumb reason why srs aro + tilg earlier
I kinda talked about my dumb reasons. Tbf I'm not really buying into them anymore.

It's out of my comfort zone to try to scum hunt anyways lol I prefer town hunting.

Spf/Aro thing just always felt weird to me and it's something I could potentially see them doing as theatre early. I haven't particularly found either to be exceptionally towny but it is early.
ah okay, who are your trs?
Porscha
Mac
Ender

That's kinda it so far.
Why Ender?
There was a reason which I've now forgotten so I will say vibes. It's probably best to read ender the opposite of me since I've been wrong on ender in every game we've played. Ever.
So you townread Ender, but you also you have never been wrong every single time reading him? How many games have that been, and do you have any idea why your record on Ender is so bad?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wisp is still my other scumread because getting "stuck" on something like a meme-y player on D1 is absolutely easily fake-able for a wolf and the kind of thing one can do to pretend to be solvy without much effort.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:11 am

eh i guess this kinda checks out with your iso. can you go into more of your individual reads on aro and spf and what was the dumb reason why srs aro + tilg earlier
I kinda talked about my dumb reasons. Tbf I'm not really buying into them anymore.

It's out of my comfort zone to try to scum hunt anyways lol I prefer town hunting.

Spf/Aro thing just always felt weird to me and it's something I could potentially see them doing as theatre early. I haven't particularly found either to be exceptionally towny but it is early.
Porscha
Mac
Ender

That's kinda it so far.
Why Ender?
There was a reason which I've now forgotten so I will say vibes. It's probably best to read ender the opposite of me since I've been wrong on ender in every game we've played. Ever.
So you townread Ender, but you also you have never been wrong every single time reading him? How many games have that been, and do you have any idea why your record on Ender is so bad?
Because I pocket Neon and she's weak to my pockets.

The "Always wrong" is because I keep randing wolf with her.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:08 am Illario also has been doing this weird sheep thing which feels off for their normal town play.
What sheep thing?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:04 am I'd go as far as saying spf/aro is a straight up difference check and if that's is a t/w dynamic aro looks a lot wolfier.
Of the 3 you said I'd say Tilg more likely scum tbh.

I actually townread SPF/Aro rn.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:12 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:08 am Illario also has been doing this weird sheep thing which feels off for their normal town play.
What sheep thing?
The whole "Guess I'll vote Neon".

Which is not what I'd say I expect from illario most of the time.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:26 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:18 pm Sup punks I'm the vig and I'm here to troll the shit out of this game vote nanook
:omg:

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine

:charlieblackmon:
Why would you want to vote out the vig? (Or 3p)

[VOTE: Belzy ] aubergine
Betzy feels like pretty obvious town honestly, I've only had problems with their handling of me
but that is probably cause I never like people who vote me lol
probably one of the more natural players in this game
and no im not explaining this further
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:31 am tbf I like the fact that SPF called out Belzy's progression on me, even if I'm a bit conf biased on the matter
and they kinda poof out of existence since last night

and Ender was definitely more thoughtful in their progression in baby mafia than what I see here

arogame123
Belzy
Cham
dyachei
EnderWiggen
Neon
Porscha
santygrass
Seanzie
Tilgarial

Cham and day both feel up in the air at this point
Porscha has also done nothing, but I feel inclined to ask what should I expect from them lol
I think Neon's interactions with were good, and they really popped off with their last burst of posting (still kinda shrugging at the fact they twisted my words into wanting to kill a townie though, and from my POV Porshca still doesn't deserve a town lean.

arogame123
Belzy
EnderWiggen
Neon
Porscha
santygrass
Seanzie
Tilgarial

while I can see the argument that Santy feels to confident, this to me still feels more like their finals than semi's

arogame123
Belzy
EnderWiggen
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie
Tilgarial

this is the PoE I really want to shift through, and try to downsize it
if i had to pinpoint a concern about wisp it is the fact that he went from calling belzy obvious town to dropping belzy to his immediate POE just because i said that i scumread them
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:11 am Wisp is still my other scumread because getting "stuck" on something like a meme-y player on D1 is absolutely easily fake-able for a wolf and the kind of thing one can do to pretend to be solvy without much effort.
Yes, wisp did that “getting stuck” on a player on our semis game on Santy (their partner). But I do feel like wisp’s approach to this game has felt somewhat townie especially with their “lack of pride” on their perception of their mafia game. They seemed to also discredit meta that favored them in their mafia game where as here, he hasn’t done much of that at all.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am if lily is town then i do agree that aro/tilg both sheeping my push on lily and not really providing a reason beyond: "i agree with SPF's push" looks worse for both of them but i think that creating dichotomies like that this early into the game is generally more harmful than not

if there is a maf between tilg and aro i would lean on it being aro
Why Aro over Tilg?

Tilg has done very little but be a shadow-support playing around with soft footprints which is mild-mafia-leaning play.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 pm k I didn't finish catch up gotta go see my parents

I feel like sean is intentionally mixing up his playstyle so I fear this is his attempt to not be polarized but don't know if he's more likely to do this as wolf or town

neon/wisp not w/w

this is the first game ever I think i've seen neon make serious posts day 1. doesn't feel scummy but I was absolutely snowed recently by them wolfing so i'll give tl for now but i'm inclined to re-eval later
You know I have one of the best wolf records on this site, right?

I'm good at obvtowning when I need to when I'm town, but that doesn't mean I'm polarized.
so why aren't you obvtowning this game?
Hello dya, I hope everything is going well with your baby since our last game together.

I think I've only played with a townSean, and I surely don't often see a townSean as an obvi townSean. What are you looking for in his posting you are not seeing here?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:15 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:11 am Wisp is still my other scumread because getting "stuck" on something like a meme-y player on D1 is absolutely easily fake-able for a wolf and the kind of thing one can do to pretend to be solvy without much effort.
Yes, wisp did that “getting stuck” on a player on our semis game on Santy (their partner). But I do feel like wisp’s approach to this game has felt somewhat townie especially with their “lack of pride” on their perception of their mafia game. They seemed to also discredit meta that favored them in their mafia game where as here, he hasn’t done much of that at all.
Tbh that feels kinda weak of a defense.

Do you think that it's impossible they could've just cared more about trying to warp perception in a Champs game compared to a game here?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:04 am I'd go as far as saying spf/aro is a straight up difference check and if that's is a t/w dynamic aro looks a lot wolfier.
Of the 3 you said I'd say Tilg more likely scum tbh.

I actually townread SPF/Aro rn.
Hmmm, I feel the same way.

Ayy, ngl, ender does feel slightly townie in this catchup.

And I’m trying to think is it possible that Mac/Illario/spf/ender are all town based on what’s happened prior so far? Like I want to believe it as well based on reading the first three independent townie for reasons I stated and ender had some good looks as well prior.

I kinda did meld with ender on santy sr and also with tilg leaning scummy.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am my revised reads atm are probs something like

alison neon mac santy sean as villa

rondo wisp betsy as villa leans

ill probs have to go over tilgs wolf game at some point to see if my townlean there was justified but ngl their read on me felt pretty thoughtful and i cant recall if they matched anything like that last game

/vote ender
Still waiting on this description of why you're treating me different.

This post is kinda meh tho.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:15 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am if lily is town then i do agree that aro/tilg both sheeping my push on lily and not really providing a reason beyond: "i agree with SPF's push" looks worse for both of them but i think that creating dichotomies like that this early into the game is generally more harmful than not

if there is a maf between tilg and aro i would lean on it being aro
Why Aro over Tilg?

Tilg has done very little but be a shadow-support playing around with soft footprints which is mild-mafia-leaning play.
That’s also why I was surprised that Illario tr Tilg at the time he did tbh, because I felt like it was within Tilg’s mafia play from what I saw in finals.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:10 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am my revised reads atm are probs something like

ill probs have to go over tilgs wolf game at some point to see if my townlean there was justified but ngl their read on me felt pretty thoughtful and i cant recall if they matched anything like that last game

/vote ender
what changed ur mind about ender? iirc i thought u had him as a mild townlean last time u mentioned him
And SPF continues to get townpoints for pointing out exactly why it's meh.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I’m kinda torn there in regards to mac/Illario/spf/ender, cause now I want to believe they’re all town lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

That’s not to say I’m dropping the first three at all but yea lol, just spitballing my thoughts
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:03 am people rly shouldn't sheep my legacy on townreads like ever btw... like kill my scumreads fine but if my townreads live til endgame it's cuz they're wolves
Confirmed
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:11 am Actually, I take that back, Ender does <mumble grumble>
Get burnt a hundred times and eventually you'll learn to not stick your foot in the fire. =P
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Just feel like ender feels townie as well on catchup and is making some good evaluations based on how he feels about his treatment on his slot from other players
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:50 am @staypositivefriend pikachu, what do u think of the confidence of my read on your slot?
some mix of feeling like you are townclearing me too easily when i am definitely still within both of my ranges but that i also find it plausible that you would feel feel confident about your ability to find me as town

i actually remember that you townread me fairly confidently too in the anni mash a few months ago when i was W and you were T, so i dont think that you strongly townreading me is wolf indicative at least. i am planning to read you by other metrics this game

unfortunately im not really here rn, just staying caught up with the game so that i dont have an overwhelming amount of content to catch up with when i wake up tomorrow

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:16 am

Do you think that it's impossible they could've just cared more about trying to warp perception in a Champs game compared to a game here?
I mean, they randed mafia in 3 games in champs and in semis/finals, they seemed to place more emphasis there on their “pride of mafia games.” I just find it as a good look that wisp hadn’t responded in a certain way that I saw him do in the champs games. I guess it’s not impossible but it’s a change from a trend I saw before.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:22 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:16 am

I mean, they randed mafia in 3 games in champs and in semis/finals, they seemed to place more emphasis there on their “pride of mafia games.” I just find it as a good look that wisp hadn’t responded in a certain way that I saw him do in the champs games. I guess it’s not impossible but it’s a change from a trend I saw before.
Mmmmm.

I'll think about it.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:16 am
dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 pm k I didn't finish catch up gotta go see my parents

I feel like sean is intentionally mixing up his playstyle so I fear this is his attempt to not be polarized but don't know if he's more likely to do this as wolf or town

neon/wisp not w/w

this is the first game ever I think i've seen neon make serious posts day 1. doesn't feel scummy but I was absolutely snowed recently by them wolfing so i'll give tl for now but i'm inclined to re-eval later
You know I have one of the best wolf records on this site, right?

I'm good at obvtowning when I need to when I'm town, but that doesn't mean I'm polarized.
so why aren't you obvtowning this game?
Hello dya, I hope everything is going well with your baby since our last game together.

I think I've only played with a townSean, and I surely don't often see a townSean as an obvi townSean. What are you looking for in his posting you are not seeing here?
What’s ur read on Sean so far this game??
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha
Mac
Ender

That's kinda it so far.
Why Ender?
3 iirc including champs lol.

I town read ender early based on a response to something I asked him. It was actually probably a stupid thing to town read him on actually I went back and looked.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:12 am

Porscha
Mac
Ender

That's kinda it so far.
Why Ender?

I mean i finally scum read you in mafia misplay and killed you and you were town so...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

What sheep thing?

For srs question...Illario town read me right? I think? Was that before or after this lol.

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:10 am

/vote ender
what changed ur mind about ender? iirc i thought u had him as a mild townlean last time u mentioned him
His pop in felt wolfy, mostly his vote on santy pinged me. Ender I feel is pretty thorough and has a solid process as a villager, I rate his villa game highly partly due to these things. He tends to work his way up to scumreads more slowly however the vote on santy felt pretty abrupt and oppurtunistic. I think others have also gotten more towny so that mild tr I had on him earlier doesn’t hold up as much anymore. I also think he could be your partner because of how weirded out you got when I outed that mild tr on him when again you know as villa I tend to throw out a bunch of random reads early, sometimes for weak reasons
1. I am not clearing time for this game because I have life and it's not champs, so you get what time I squeeze in around other things. Like my family today. I also have directly had a discussion with you about how my activity in thread is not associated with my alignment but rather my irl.

2. I sharply scumread people quickly often. What the fuck is this tripe. I am in fact often a snap reader. More for townreads than scumreads but I absolutely slam a scumread down when I see a sequence of posts that feels scummy in some manner.

3. That doesn't change that your treatment of me has been different. Normally when I feel off you engage me. You have literally done no engagement of my content other than read it so far this game. For someone you consider to have a good process that feels weird imo.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:10 am

:(

Btw I think it’s townie of u to bring up anni lol, cause it kind of makes my “confident read” on you seem worse based on the fact I was “wrong on you before.” Granted, that was our second game and I hadn’t really played with u much then.

But now it’s just so much different and all the recency from our games. Additionally, I feel like we can both agree that we have similar play styles, hence we’re able to have a better feeling of one another through analysing intent/content of our posts.

But besides that point, how are u feeling about the game and where is ur head at? Current reads list is fine.
hmmm well

i think that mac is town

i think that rondo and seanzie are both towny enough for me to not want to go after either of them today (though if one of them is mafia it's probably seanzie and not rondo)

lilypetal and santygrass both calling neon obvious town makes me think that neon is town who is being correctly townread by them or TMI'd as town

...i actually feel similarly about porscha calling lily locktown and think that it increases lily's odds of being town regardless of porscha's alignment, though i think lily has been posting fairly well over the last few hours, at least to the extent where i am probably not willing to go after her today either

there have been various points throughout this game where i have called nook/alison/illario/tilg towny but i dont stand by my townreads on any of them anymore

if you are town then i think alison's mafia equity rises slightly

nook has been posting fine but i might have cleared him a little hastily

tilg's posts "look good" but i cant really verbalize any reasons to townread him and it's not implausible to me that he could just be a wolf who did a good job at blending in with the consensus in the early phases of the game

illario is playing closer to his typical town meta than his wolf meta but he hasn't done the main thing that i usually TR him for yet so im dropping him back to null until he does

dont have any strong reasons to townread belzy but they have enough defenders today that make me think i could just be getting pinged by their playstyle

i actually perhaps find dya's content so far maybe a little bit wolf indicative but i like dya and am kind of deliberately giving them space since they are busy and since i know if they are town they will make probably make it obvious pretty soon

i dont have any reason to townread santy and generally agree with the feeling that his reads might be coming from a place of TMI

dont have any reason to townread porscha

so if i had to shotgun a list of names that contain some mafia, it would look like alison/dya/santy/porscha/ender/tilg but this is a GTH list and not something im thinking very carefully about
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Oh that’s the other thing I forgot to mention, that from my pov, it seems that some people are sheeping reads from SPF and in a position where it seems like people are just at times piggy backing what pikachu says an excuse for why they have certain reads which kind of points to pika being town since it’s more likely for mafia to jump on a town’s reads than for partners to do that.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

good chance that my view of the game will be fairly different in like 24 hours
staypositivefriend
Hitman

oh and im withholding my thoughts on aro's alignment until i see something specific. sorry not sorry!
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:26 am
What sheep thing?

For srs question...Illario town read me right? I think? Was that before or after this lol.
It was after.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:05 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you have a reason for the Alison vote or is it just a meh level vote?
Yeah j think she's mafia
I will say Nook reads Alison better than me so I'm going to note this and reread Alison myself.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Porscha
Mac
Ender

That's kinda it so far.
Why Ender?

Did the other players figure you out well on time? (when you rand wolf)
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:28 am oh and im withholding my thoughts on aro's alignment until i see something specific. sorry not sorry!
Pika :(

Imma look over ur post in a bit and let it simmer because I do value ur perspective/solve and on quick skim it seems like some of our tr are similar.

If you did mention it then I apologize, but which of your reads do you feel least confident on and have potential
Blinders too that I could maybe help out with to give input on?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:30 am

Porscha
Mac
Ender

That's kinda it so far.
Why Ender?

Did the other players figure you out well on time? (when you rand wolf)
No.

I often go deep as scum.

I actually am not sure I can remember the last time I got D1'd as wolf.
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:28 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:26 am
What sheep thing?

It was after.
Lol thought so

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:58 am @EnderWiggin there are girls here, come pick me up
Go pick them up instead.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I've decided to trust myself.

Ender town. Fuck it. I can't wait to hate myself after this game

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:31 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:28 am oh and im withholding my thoughts on aro's alignment until i see something specific. sorry not sorry!
Pika :(

Imma look over ur post in a bit and let it simmer because I do value ur perspective/solve and on quick skim it seems like some of our tr are similar.

If you did mention it then I apologize, but which of your reads do you feel least confident on and have potential
Blinders too that I could maybe help out with to give input on?
getting additional perspectives on wisp, belzy, and porscha would be helpful for me right now tbh. i just remembered that i forgot to include wisp in my list of reads but i honestly don't even know what my read on him is
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:12 am what in the world is Rondo
The opposite of a Fire Emblem Manakete.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 am I've decided to trust myself.

Sorry for the pocket <3
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:05 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you have a reason for the Alison vote or is it just a meh level vote?
Yeah j think she's mafia
I slightly scumread Alison, but see other people being confident in townreading Alison. My initial read on Alison was also town but that changed over time. What makes you think Alison is mafia?
☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 am
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:12 am what in the world is Rondo
The opposite of a Fire Emblem Manakete.
Fire Emblem ❤️

Oh also

[VOTE: Tilgarial] aubergine

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:20 am what kind of 3ps does dizzy tend to make? are they usually townsided roles? neutral? killing? rondo is probs a 3p
Something something wolves like hunting for 3ps because that allows them to look solvy.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@Belzy can you please give ur takes on wisp and Seanzie when u get the chance please!
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:34 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 am I've decided to trust myself.

Sorry for the pocket <3
Nice pocket lol

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”