Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:10 pm @MacDougall Do you still townread aro
I haven't read anything yet that would persuade me to change my mind but I also don't want to overstate the strength of my townread on Aro. You sound like you have a stronger scumread on Aro than I have a townread.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:55 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME do you have any reads rn? Are you willing to sheep me?

@MacDougall your vote on Neon is peepeepoopoo . Neon is town. If you dont think that me/Neon are both mafia, then get your vote off there cuz rn Neon is my most confident townread
I'm not going to unvote my top scum just because santygrass appealed to authority. Also I haven't read a single post of yours aside from this one so why would I even have a read on you yet much less a townread?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

not because you asked me to lol
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:47 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Why then?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:47 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Why then?
Because Porscha is fairly easy to read and has not come close to reaching anything resembling her town play in this game as yet.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You can read this iso and try to show me the parts where the content is enough for you to get upset with me voting and maybe i'll listen

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 011&t=2443
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Cursory skim of Santy's ISO makes me think he's a wolf that's spewed Neon and SPF town.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:05 pm @arogame123
Can you post a wolf game for me? I don't necessarily agree with their read based on the reaction test, but personally I'm not a fan of the Lily vote. And if u can play like this regardless of your alignment it becomes a bit harder for me to sit on looking somewhat decent right now

What's ur opinion of rondo, and yes I'm probably gunna keep asking people this question.
Can you discuss why you think my vote on Lily is not good and why you tr Lily then? It seems like @santygrass believed that Lily was town as well and I am confused with that assessment based on her current ISO.

And if you want a mafia game from me, here is one on this site: viewtopic.php?t=2423.

I mean I agree with you that their read on me of it "being performative" is not good/incorrect, but idk what that means for Alison's alignment.

My opinion of Rondo is that he has done/made some similar "trolly" and "inquisitive" posts that he made when he was town in the game I linked you above. I have him as a null-townie and more so a bit of sheeping Mac's read on Rondo. I do remember Rondo making that same remark towards Mac in our previous game so I can empathize with why Mac tr it and why you wouldn't. From experience with Rondo like how you have experience with me, I see some of his posting here similar to that in my last game with him where he was town.

Also, if you think Rondo is mafia, what do you think of people continually tr him? Do you think it's mafia attempting to defend a partner or mafia spewing someone as town?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:55 pm Cursory skim of Santy's ISO makes me think he's a wolf that's spewed Neon and SPF town.
I agree that if Santy is mafia, he spewed SPF as town because he clearly did not understand/read the posts I was making in regards to Ilario/SPF.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Santy did seem to come into the game "sucking" up to certain players in this game that I associated with his mafia game in Semis when he made that intro post to "get on everyone's good side with the g4 playerlist."

I feel that Santy's read on me is disconnected and is misrepresenting my posts on SPF/Ilario and it demonstrates to me that he has glanced over reads lists posts.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@MacDougall I feel that Ilario's recent posting is townie. I'd like your thoughts as well because I know you felt he was mafia earlier in the day.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Aro it's a little bit ... underwhelming ... that you've been like the centrepiece of this entire game and you are voting the 5 poster who hasn't really done anything alignment indicative?

That's not to say I townread Lilypetal's 5 posts. I think they are null and Lily is a wolf lean for having not posted more, but I'm not of the view Lily is generally post count polarised so I am not sure I should be wolf leaning Lily for that.

If Lily does in fact turn out to be town, I would suspect that there is a mafia inside you, SPF and Tilgarial. Would you agree with that take?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:02 pm @MacDougall I feel that Ilario's recent posting is townie. I'd like your thoughts as well because I know you felt he was mafia earlier in the day.
yeah i thought ilario was pretty towny when i was around in my second burst (when I dropped the neon scumread)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:21 pm @Alison why do you trust Mac so much? I think Neon is one of my most confident townreads atm, and I would very much prefer if you vote aro with me tbh .

@ilario I think spf is town, I am reading them as villa, and I read the aro/spf interaction like W!aro fanning the flames and trying to make a distance between you and spf. (like the partnery tinfoil just seemed extremely fake to me). I might be confbiased on that read, but I feel good about spf being town, and you too. Would appreciate it if you try to work together for this phase at least tbhtbh
I just think Santy is probably mafia for having confidence well beyond levels he should have on both of these players (especially SPF). His treatment reeks of TMI shielding town from other town. Santy is a compulsive townsiding wolf too based on my experience wolfing with them. If a wolf teammate is under pressure from town players Santy is afraid of he will usually pocket that town by helping them kill his teammate.

Also his explanation on the SPF read here is insanely weak. Far too weak to be pinging players trying to convince them based on it. Ilario would have a 9000x stronger SPF read than Santy would.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Alison do you agree that if Aro is town that it's likely to mean SPF and Tilgarial contains a mafia and vice versa due to the Lilypetal wagon? I feel like it contains one wolf in either world where Lily is wolf or town, right now. Drastically so if town.

If you couple the fact that Santy is likely spewing SPF town then it probably means a difference check between Tilgarial and Arogame.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 567
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:40 pm alison whats your read on seanzie?
I thought his entrance was against his town meta but I have townread his later posting. I think he is a townlean overall. I am not too worried about Seanzie and think if he is mafia his lack of a town spark will show eventually.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I wouldn't entirely rule out 2 though, it's just a rarer scenario.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:08 pm @Alison do you agree that if Aro is town that it's likely to mean SPF and Tilgarial contains a mafia and vice versa due to the Lilypetal wagon? I feel like it contains one wolf in either world where Lily is wolf or town, right now. Drastically so if town.

If you couple the fact that Santy is likely spewing SPF town then it probably means a difference check between Tilgarial and Arogame.
Sure, that makes sense.

I townlean SPF and Tilgarial and scumread Aro so...
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:59 pm
Can you post a wolf game for me? I don't necessarily agree with their read based on the reaction test, but personally I'm not a fan of the Lily vote. And if u can play like this regardless of your alignment it becomes a bit harder for me to sit on looking somewhat decent right now

What's ur opinion of rondo, and yes I'm probably gunna keep asking people this question.
Can you discuss why you think my vote on Lily is not good and why you tr Lily then? It seems like @santygrass believed that Lily was town as well and I am confused with that assessment based on her current ISO.

And if you want a mafia game from me, here is one on this site: viewtopic.php?t=2423.

I mean I agree with you that their read on me of it "being performative" is not good/incorrect, but idk what that means for Alison's alignment.

My opinion of Rondo is that he has done/made some similar "trolly" and "inquisitive" posts that he made when he was town in the game I linked you above. I have him as a null-townie and more so a bit of sheeping Mac's read on Rondo. I do remember Rondo making that same remark towards Mac in our previous game so I can empathize with why Mac tr it and why you wouldn't. From experience with Rondo like how you have experience with me, I see some of his posting here similar to that in my last game with him where he was town.

Also, if you think Rondo is mafia, what do you think of people continually tr him? Do you think it's mafia attempting to defend a partner or mafia spewing someone as town?
For now I'm focusing on the rondo part, I mean if u have a rondo town or wolf game I'm happy to read it alongside a wolf game from you. I tried to understand Mac's read of Rondo, but I guess I came off to dismissive. I don't know everyone off the top of my head that has Rondo as town, I don't think rondo town is something that wolf Mac spews, I think? It would be more likely that they are together since I still don't really see the argument for why his posts are townie.

And in terms of u, again if this playstyle is inherently nai for you, I would need to look deeper into the context of your handling of SPF if I want a better read

And I'm under the impression you just steeped spa's read on lily
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also upon review @staypositivefriend I agree with your reads more than disagree (talking about the ones I said I disagree with). I can see why you scumread Lily in that position especially given you scumread Aro.

It seems like a lot of players that I kinda should be trusting are sus of you Arogame and if I take you as mafia the worlds kinda start making a bit of sense to me lol.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:49 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:42 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:40 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:33 am is it common for Sean to post like this?
Yeah it is
I love how people can just respond like this with a straight face
like everything is fine

if that is the case, what am I looking for in their posts to find their alignment
I'd recommend just checking if I have a pelt on D3 or not. If I do, you'll likely be able to tell it wasn't a bus, and so I'll be soft-cleared.
in catch up btw so i'm quite far behidn but

since how is this the best way to read you
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

My rondo townread is heavily based on personal meta.

Rondo considers me a rubiks cube in a mafia game when he's town. He considers me a chew toy when he's mafia. If he's treat me like a rubik's cube he's town, if he's treating me like a chew toy he is mafia.

This meta read has now expired because I've had to explain it lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Alison is Seanzie leaning into a slank-on-purpose playstyle here because he was caught on page 1 and it retroactively justifies his listless reaction to something town Seanzie should have bit at?

Or did he have that reaction in the first place because he's being slank on purpose?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The other slot I feel like saying something about is Belzy. Given they have zero votes I think everyone probably townreads them right? I felt like they were quite billboard town.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, to expand on why I feel better about Wisp being town.

Something I noticed in both Wisp's mafia games in both semis and finals is that Wisp demonstrates a high amount of pride about his mafia games and tends to dismiss certain "town points" that get thrown his way. For example, in this game, I discussed about some Wisp meta and "how he is more narrow focused" and here, Wisp seemed to just say that his "mafia game isn't good" which is way different than his approach in his mafia games. In his mafia games, Wisp would respond in a way where he'd be upset about how people would talk about his mafia game and would mention how "I can do this as either alignment" or "I didn't play all these games as mafia to have my wolf game get stepped on." So Wisp's reaction to some of my meta reads/pings on him seem unlike how he was across his mafia games. Where here, he is more down playing his game and jokingly going along with it. He also does not seem to dismiss certain aspects of what could be considered from his mafia play here that he did when he was mafia.

I know it may seem like a bunch of word salad, but basically, my read on Wisp is he is likely town because he is not demonstrating a "pride in his mafia game" in his responses to posts when discussed about his mafia meta.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:16 pm @Alison is Seanzie leaning into a slank-on-purpose playstyle here because he was caught on page 1 and it retroactively justifies his listless reaction to something town Seanzie should have bit at?

Or did he have that reaction in the first place because he's being slank on purpose?
I have seen no evidence that Seanzie cares at all how people read him which I think is a towntell for him. Enough pressure was generated on other slots that I don't think Seanzie would feel caught.

On a meta level I think scum Seanzie would try extra hard to pocket town Mac after your interactions in KotH and he has not been.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:17 pm The other slot I feel like saying something about is Belzy. Given they have zero votes I think everyone probably townreads them right? I felt like they were quite billboard town.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:17 pm The other slot I feel like saying something about is Belzy. Given they have zero votes I think everyone probably townreads them right? I felt like they were quite billboard town.
Yes
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:03 pm Aro it's a little bit ... underwhelming ... that you've been like the centrepiece of this entire game and you are voting the 5 poster who hasn't really done anything alignment indicative?

That's not to say I townread Lilypetal's 5 posts. I think they are null and Lily is a wolf lean for having not posted more, but I'm not of the view Lily is generally post count polarised so I am not sure I should be wolf leaning Lily for that.

If Lily does in fact turn out to be town, I would suspect that there is a mafia inside you, SPF and Tilgarial. Would you agree with that take?
I mean if Lily is town, she will town it up later in the game and it will be prevalent, but aorn, I am not inspired and it's a mix of a sheep from SPF because I agreed with the read. Having been mafia with Lily recently, I feel that I am able to read her pretty well, so my read will develop as the day goes on and as she posts more, I can form a better one, but rn, it's null-scummy.

And to your question, I think it's a fair take to think that and I would lean Tilg as scummier over SPF if that's the case.

Also, it's funny, because I do agree with u that I have been underwhelming this game and I was thinking about it and why. And I think it's mainly because I haven't really found my place in the game yet and I'm sorting a lot of people and don't have any strong scum reads yet tbh. Like I am a town hunter but I usually have some scum reads I can rep somewhat strongly. I think there are a lot of different players here that I have played with and have experience, but meshing it all together might take some time for me and I realize that's why this game is a bit weirder for me than usual.

But I do have some decent confidence in the towns I listed earlier and will feel better about this game as it progresses.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alrighty so

Arogame
Lily
Ender
Porscha
Santygrass

How we lookin for a POE?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Belzy is fine for now. I want to see how their read on Wisp develops.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:25 pm Alrighty so

Arogame
Lily
Ender
Porscha
Santygrass

How we lookin for a POE?
Maybe not so much Ender but the other 3 are fine! I'd add Neon in as well tbh but that's just me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:03 pm Aro it's a little bit ... underwhelming ... that you've been like the centrepiece of this entire game and you are voting the 5 poster who hasn't really done anything alignment indicative?

I mean if Lily is town, she will town it up later in the game and it will be prevalent, but aorn, I am not inspired and it's a mix of a sheep from SPF because I agreed with the read. Having been mafia with Lily recently, I feel that I am able to read her pretty well, so my read will develop as the day goes on and as she posts more, I can form a better one, but rn, it's null-scummy.

And to your question, I think it's a fair take to think that and I would lean Tilg as scummier over SPF if that's the case.

Also, it's funny, because I do agree with u that I have been underwhelming this game and I was thinking about it and why. And I think it's mainly because I haven't really found my place in the game yet and I'm sorting a lot of people and don't have any strong scum reads yet tbh. Like I am a town hunter but I usually have some scum reads I can rep somewhat strongly. I think there are a lot of different players here that I have played with and have experience, but meshing it all together might take some time for me and I realize that's why this game is a bit weirder for me than usual.

But I do have some decent confidence in the towns I listed earlier and will feel better about this game as it progresses.
I wasn't really calling you generally underwhelming. I was specifically calling you underwhelming for being the top poster ergo theoretically the de facto leader and you're choosing to vote the 5 poster who you say yourself will town it up later in the game. If you think Lily will become easier to read later are you voting for her right now simply to try to pacify SPF's read towards you?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:25 pm

Arogame
Lily
Ender
Porscha
Santygrass

How we lookin for a POE?
Maybe not so much Ender but the other 3 are fine! I'd add Neon in as well tbh but that's just me
Meh I'd add Neon too but I think Santy is mafia and I think him shielding her is because of TMI.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:11 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:59 pm

For now I'm focusing on the rondo part, I mean if u have a rondo town or wolf game I'm happy to read it alongside a wolf game from you. I tried to understand Mac's read of Rondo, but I guess I came off to dismissive. I don't know everyone off the top of my head that has Rondo as town, I don't think rondo town is something that wolf Mac spews, I think? It would be more likely that they are together since I still don't really see the argument for why his posts are townie.

And in terms of u, again if this playstyle is inherently nai for you, I would need to look deeper into the context of your handling of SPF if I want a better read

And I'm under the impression you just steeped spa's read on lily
Well the mafia game I linked you has a town!Rondo so I am sure you can better empathize with how some of us feel (SPF, Mac, and I) that his posting here is similar to how he was posting there,

Additionally, I my read on Lily is a partial sheep from SPF but also how she came into the game and her read on me felt a bit too quick at the time/unwarranted.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

kind of think aro is town but I'm basing this off of turbo meta which is prob bad
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:27 pm

I wasn't really calling you generally underwhelming. I was specifically calling you underwhelming for being the top poster ergo theoretically the de facto leader and you're choosing to vote the 5 poster who you say yourself will town it up later in the game. If you think Lily will become easier to read later are you voting for her right now simply to try to pacify SPF's read towards you?
I am voting Lily because if she as town, she becomes more apparent under pressure and if she cracks, then she is mafia. It's also that I somewhat sheep SPF's read there as well. Not sure what you mean by pacifying SPF's read towards me.

Ftr, I believe SPF tr me now and I tr her as well.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:28 pm kind of think aro is town but I'm basing this off of turbo meta which is prob bad
:really:
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:28 pm

Arogame
Lily
Ender
Porscha
Santygrass

How we lookin for a POE?
Meh I'd add Neon too but I think Santy is mafia and I think him shielding her is because of TMI.
If I pre-flip Santy as mafia, I don't really see where Santy "TMI'd Neon" as town. Santy as mafia has shielded town before and I don't think the manner he went about it was "TMI" indicative if he is mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@santygrass why you voting arogame?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I want @santygrass and @Millium to discuss why you guys feel so shocked against the Lily wagon and if you tr her, why do you tr her?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:31 pm

Arogame
Lily
Ender
Porscha
Santygrass

How we lookin for a POE?
If I pre-flip Santy as mafia, I don't really see where Santy "TMI'd Neon" as town. Santy as mafia has shielded town before and I don't think the manner he went about it was "TMI" indicative if he is mafia.
Is this a wolf slip?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:33 pm

Arogame
Lily
Ender
Porscha
Santygrass

How we lookin for a POE?
Is this a wolf slip?
No, because I was working under the presumption of a Santy=mafia.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Thoughts on Tilg?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:33 pm

Arogame
Lily
Ender
Porscha
Santygrass

How we lookin for a POE?
Is this a wolf slip?
Oh I just realized I typo’d, I meant has shielded mafia partner.

If you think that’s a wolf slip then w/e, but it’s not because I’m town. Don’t overthink it
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:36 pm

Thoughts on Tilg?
Null-scum. Not too many there that I haven’t expressed already.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

k I didn't finish catch up gotta go see my parents

I feel like sean is intentionally mixing up his playstyle so I fear this is his attempt to not be polarized but don't know if he's more likely to do this as wolf or town

neon/wisp not w/w

this is the first game ever I think i've seen neon make serious posts day 1. doesn't feel scummy but I was absolutely snowed recently by them wolfing so i'll give tl for now but i'm inclined to re-eval later
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:49 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:42 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:40 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:33 am is it common for Sean to post like this?
Yeah it is
I love how people can just respond like this with a straight face
like everything is fine

if that is the case, what am I looking for in their posts to find their alignment
I'd recommend just checking if I have a pelt on D3 or not. If I do, you'll likely be able to tell it wasn't a bus, and so I'll be soft-cleared.
in catch up btw so i'm quite far behidn but

since how is this the best way to read you
I don't know if I fully understand what you're asking, but this has always been a good way to find me. There are other good ways too, but I usually have a pelt pretty early as town, and if I don't, I'm either wolf or wrong town, so killing me isn't necessarily bad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:16 pm @Alison is Seanzie leaning into a slank-on-purpose playstyle here because he was caught on page 1 and it retroactively justifies his listless reaction to something town Seanzie should have bit at?

It was because I was caught on page 1.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 pm k I didn't finish catch up gotta go see my parents

I feel like sean is intentionally mixing up his playstyle so I fear this is his attempt to not be polarized but don't know if he's more likely to do this as wolf or town

neon/wisp not w/w

this is the first game ever I think i've seen neon make serious posts day 1. doesn't feel scummy but I was absolutely snowed recently by them wolfing so i'll give tl for now but i'm inclined to re-eval later
You know I have one of the best wolf records on this site, right?

I'm good at obvtowning when I need to when I'm town, but that doesn't mean I'm polarized.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”