Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [MAFIA WIN]

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 319
Aka: Iawy

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 3]

Post by Inawordyes »

IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:16 pm Okay trying to put peoples' claims so far in one post, someone let me know if I'm missing something:

Spoiler: show
Mungbean: Paranoid Android 2 shot lie detector- 1 shot left, confirmed Colin (what post?)
Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:33 pm Oh wow, that doesn't look good for me at all. I don't think my roleclaim is going to help much either, especially as I didn't even target Chelsea on N2.

I am the Paranoid Android AKA 2-shot lie-detector. I can post any text relating to roleclaims (so basically a more limited rolecop) given in-thread to the mods and they will tell me if it's true/false. I don't learn alignment, however. I didn't use it N1. I wanted to use it on Creature but they died. N2 I decided to use it to test Colin's claim about his wincon and it came back true. That's why I've been quite defensive of Colin. I have no idea how I can have been viewed visiting Chelsea when I visited Colin though.
Doom: 2 shot vig, possible with lowcount restriction still? Unclear. Originally claimed unlimited lowpost vig.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:27 am I rescind my claim.

I was only a 2-shot. It's over on day 3
Windward: Voyeur (rolewatcher) Saw N2 on Nutella: Watcher, Neighborizer, Vote-Silencer, Nexus, Voyeur

Saw a kill action on N1 (whose?)
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:41 pm
I didn't want you to claim your role 😬
I have information that fills in all the gaps in your knowledge and I didn't want to claim either, but now I have to because its better to give info

Last night, I saw a watcher (you), a neighborizer (probably Colin which is why I believe him), a vote-silencer (so I think Chelsea? cannot vote today), a nexus (this was nutella), a voyeur (myself), and a role I will not name because it is 100% town.

I saw NO KILL. I saw a kill action on N1 but none on N2 so I know I would've seen the kill if I had targeted nutella as planned. So I think she redirected all of us off herself and onto Chelsea, and the mafia kill went through on her.
DZ: Watcher. Saw 5 people visit Nutella on N2: Nutella, Colin, Mung, (himself?), (someone else?)
DeeZees wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:35 pmno you didnt. fuck it, might be stupid im always bad at mech playing and im confused blame me if this goes wrong just seems right to out this now?

I watched who visited nut.

it was you, Nutella, Colin, and two more. One of you killed her. I think Nutella targetted herself, so all actions targetted her(?) seems weird can't work out why she'd do that.

I think the holes in Colin's story are:
- If Colin is telling truth, Nutella targetted Chelsea n1, meaning she chose to target a player who she lightly scum read for what I assume are town friendly actions; e.g. the heal we anticipate went on Nutella, any watchers who might watch Nutella etc. I can't see why Nut would do this. seems stupid for many reasons and creates confusion

I think you are town Windy. I dunno on the other two and gunna keep it to myself
Colin: Neighborizer (3p) Needs people to say their roles overnight or something? Still sounds like bullshit. targeted Nut twice but got Chelsea cuz nexus I guess
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:04 pm
You're all either colluding or very suggestible, lol. My role is to figure out other people's roles, I don't get to do anything other than that and if I did — if it had any utility whatsoever — I can't imagine I would have claimed it.
[/quote]
Wait wait

Then Mung is mechanically confirmed a liar, everybody is accounted for

Wind and DZ collectively see: Nutella (Nexus), Wind (Voyeur), DZ (Watcher), Colin (Neighborizef), and Mung (who has to be the Vote Silencer)

He literally cannot be the role he claimed and is outed mafia assuming both Wind and DZ are telling the truth
:omg:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

And if Mung is telling the truth, then there’s mafia inside Wind/DZ because they’d have to have fabricated the claim of what players/roles they saw

Given the order of posts, DZ posted first and then Wind after, so it is more like Wind who is the liar in that scenario (as if DZ was lying, Wind could easily fact-check based on her info)

So there is unofficially a 50/50 between Mung and DZ/Wind on mechanical grounds
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:23 pm And if Mung is telling the truth, then there’s mafia inside Wind/DZ because they’d have to have fabricated the claim of what players/roles they saw

Given the order of posts, DZ posted first and then Wind after, so it is more like Wind who is the liar in that scenario (as if DZ was lying, Wind could easily fact-check based on her info)

Wind is clear. Trust me
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DZ didn’t name the fifth player he saw but with Wind’s info, it would have to be her

If it’s not, then the game suddenly gets a whole lot more interesting
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 105
Aka: Oscar

Post by Mungbean »

IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:20 pm
Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:19 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:10 pm So Mungbean, you couldn’t have sent a post where someone said “I’m not scum” because that was alignment related?
That is correct. I'm basically a rolecop that relies on public claims.
What post from day 1 of Colin's did you quote
Scroll up.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Quite literally wind and Le petit are the only two people I can mech clear rn
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

I would have had no shortage of options for posts to send the mods w/r/t roleclaims tonight, JFC.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:24 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:23 pm And if Mung is telling the truth, then there’s mafia inside Wind/DZ because they’d have to have fabricated the claim of what players/roles they saw

Wind is clear. Trust me
I trust no one 100% without mechanical proof, so I trust you, but not the clear unless you can back it up mechanically. That also doesn’t mean that I just immediately assume Wind is mafis - however, all day I’ve been thinking Wind is top town and my gut has been screaming at me “no, don’t clear her!” I have no idea why that is, but something evidently is getting picked up on that’s throwing up major red flags and I’ve been trying to ignore it as a false positive, but this development brings up some concern when that’s also a factor for me personally
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 214

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Iba spam messaging me still about how I’m mafia

Going back to sleep more, don’t feel like dealing with logic that dumb
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:59 pm If I understand it correctly, two separate players ended up having their actions go through on the same player, which respectively provided them with the names of all the players who acted on them (sans roles), and the names of the roles that acted (sans names)

Mung appears on one list, his claimed role does not appear on the other

So if someone can please clarify and correct me if my understanding of those claims is wrong, that would be great. Otherwise, it looks like Mung’s claim doesn’t match up no matter who the Nexus target was on
I have mungbean, rask, nutella, Colin and windward all visiting a player
Windward has a vote canceller, a watcher, a nexus etc. all visiting a player

they are visiting the same player

Chelsea is claiming vote cancelled which aligns with being visited.

Mung claiming visited Colin.

can it al work together? I'd expect more to be happening to Colin

so yh

seems screwed
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:34 pm Iba spam messaging me still about how I’m mafia

Going back to sleep more, don’t feel like dealing with logic that dumb
V townie to log into the thread, check for personal mentions, ignore everything else, refuse to answer questions asked, complain about it and then leave.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:24 pm

Wind is clear. Trust me
I trust no one 100% without mechanical proof, so I trust you, but not the clear unless you can back it up mechanically. That also doesn’t mean that I just immediately assume Wind is mafis - however, all day I’ve been thinking Wind is top town and my gut has been screaming at me “no, don’t clear her!” I have no idea why that is, but something evidently is getting picked up on that’s throwing up major red flags and I’ve been trying to ignore it as a false positive, but this development brings up some concern when that’s also a factor for me personally
When I die tonight, it will clear windward.

Thats all I'm saying.

If i don't die tonight then we can reassess windward.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:28 pm I would have had no shortage of options for posts to send the mods w/r/t roleclaims tonight, JFC.
Had? Past-tense?

Are you planning on not being alive?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Le petit clear isn't based off my role card.

It's based off a prize I won in the walrus event.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

There's a lot going on here but it sounds like it's safe to Vote: Mung for now.

If I die overnight kill Doom tia.

Will probably still be checking in of course but I'm going to to focus on other stuff more for probably the rest of today.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:24 pm DZ didn’t name the fifth player he saw but with Wind’s info, it would have to be her

If it’s not, then the game suddenly gets a whole lot more interesting
Rask
Chelsea
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

the good thing about not having a vote is i can just go to sleep and not wake up for EoD god bless
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:36 pm
Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:28 pm I would have had no shortage of options for posts to send the mods w/r/t roleclaims tonight, JFC.
Had? Past-tense?

Are you planning on not being alive?
Not planning so much as expecting.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:42 pm the good thing about not having a vote is i can just go to sleep and not wake up for EoD god bless
Can you try to vote so we can see what happens?
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

its basically impossible for us to be lying fr.

because:
- we've had confirmations from the players over their roles and visits (other than mung)
- there aren't enough mafia for everyone to be mafia

so if mungs town, in some way, then its a different world.
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

[VOTE: UNVOTE] aubergine

If a deception has led to me being seen visiting Colin then it's not Schiavetto seemingly.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:35 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:59 pm If I understand it correctly, two separate players ended up having their actions go through on the same player, which respectively provided them with the names of all the players who acted on them (sans roles), and the names of the roles that acted (sans names)

So if someone can please clarify and correct me if my understanding of those claims is wrong, that would be great. Otherwise, it looks like Mung’s claim doesn’t match up no matter who the Nexus target was on

so yh

seems screwed
Yeah so I have questions about that. I don’t see what purpose the role has if the person you target is told their vote has been cancelled, so I don’t know that I believe Chelsea confirming the action when that’s pretty much just her words vs. the mechanical evidence of an action having happened

The only action that would have directly affected either Chelsea/Colin is the vote cancel, and again I don’t see what purpose there is in informing the targeted player that they’ve lost their vote. If someone has experience with it in other games, I’m more than happy to be corrected, but I don’t necessarily believe Chelsea knows she’s been vote cancelled, which makes her going along with it sus and also again directly conflicts with Mung’s claim

If Colin tried to neighborize Nutella, then he would’ve have ended up on either Chelsea or himself, so that’s not indicative

Mung’s is a liar on roleclaim grounds assuming Wind is telling the truth, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s lying about targeting Colin. However, in saying that, it casts a shadow on Chelsea and I don’t see them screwing themselves over that as w/w. Could be W/3P perhaps

Hmm, parsing

Yeahhhh, w!Mung v!Chelsea way more likely than Chelsea being w or 3p, okay
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:33 pm Oh wow, that doesn't look good for me at all. I don't think my roleclaim is going to help much either, especially as I didn't even target Chelsea on N2.

I am the Paranoid Android AKA 2-shot lie-detector. I can post any text relating to roleclaims (so basically a more limited rolecop) given in-thread to the mods and they will tell me if it's true/false. I don't learn alignment, however. I didn't use it N1. I wanted to use it on Creature but they died. N2 I decided to use it to test Colin's claim about his wincon and it came back true. That's why I've been quite defensive of Colin. I have no idea how I can have been viewed visiting Chelsea when I visited Colin though.
OK, I don't buy this at all
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:40 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:39 pm

This is the second time that I’ve seen someone today post that they couldn’t have been involved in the nexus because they targeted Colin. Are we actually sure that Nutella targeted Chelsea and not Colin?
If Chelsea targets Colin then if all is true Colin can't vote. And Chelsea might be outted.

Think useful for both to drop a vote tbh, in thread, and in poll.
That uh
Doesn't explain the proxy cop that Chelsea claimed
So no, I don't think nutella could've targeted Colin.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Wait that doesn’t make sense DZ

You saw 5 people not including yourself

Wind saw 5 roles including yours

Unless Wind is withholding a role, that means that someone is unaccounted for, where does Raskol come into play?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Correct, yes
For Mung to be telling the truth, Chelsea, DZ and I all have to be lying.
Because I confirm I saw a watcher, vote canceller and proxy cop, DZ confirms he saw me and some potential candidates for that proxy cop and vote canceller, Chelsea confirms she got the proxy results and her vote is cancelled.
The simplest solution is that Mung is lying.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Wind, did you see 5 roles or 6? Don’t have the confirm what the 6th one is if you haven’t mentioned it ITT yet
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:51 pm Wait that doesn’t make sense DZ

You saw 5 people not including yourself

Wind saw 5 roles including yours

Unless Wind is withholding a role, that means that someone is unaccounted for, where does Raskol come into play?
The sixth person I saw was myself
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Ahhh okay, so prox-

WAIT

Chelsea didn’t act on Nutella, Raskol did

Which means Raskol should be proxy cop, not Chelsea

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:54 pm Wind, did you see 5 roles or 6? Don’t have the confirm what the 6th one is if you haven’t mentioned it ITT yet
I did confirm this earlier
I said early in the day that I also saw a voyeur, and that I'm the voyeur
It just seemed like redundant info so that's why I just said I saw 5 visitors other than myself, but I can see how that created confusion.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

can Chelsea be a wolf here?

Why Rask is clear I find weird too and wanna know

If we ignore mech for a minute, and the potential bastardy, who has been wolfiest? I *know* that mungbean visited whoever windward away, Colin, nutella and rask visited. Mungbean being truthful means:
- He should have a chat with Colin (if Colin is being truthful)
- Rask is the vote canceller and probably targetted Colin because 3p or wolf who targetted nutella.
- Nutella redirected to claimed 3p ... which seems unlikely
- Chelsea lying about the cop result they both have confirming Sabi town (who else was involved in this?)

So I think its bordering on impossible for this all to be true unless;eess mafia have mad redirectors and bus drivers or ability to falsify results

@WindwardAway is there a way for truth teller to be your proxy cop result?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

No wait I’m stupid

:omg: ignore me I’m at work and posting quicker than my brain has time to process

Sorry for making a posting mess
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:53 pm

Correct, yes
For Mung to be telling the truth, Chelsea, DZ and I all have to be lying.
Because I confirm I saw a watcher, vote canceller and proxy cop, DZ confirms he saw me and some potential candidates for that proxy cop and vote canceller, Chelsea confirms she got the proxy results and her vote is cancelled.
The simplest solution is that Mung is lying.
And Colin
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:55 pm Ahhh okay, so prox-

WAIT

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yeah that's why I was trying to make DZ out Mung's name.
It was a 50/50 between proxy cop and vote canceller, Rask isn't even here to claim, and Mung just claimed a role that was not in anything I saw so either he's a ninja or he's lying, and he can't be a ninja because DZ saw him.
The fact that he is definitely lying from my pov proves that he's scum and I will not move my vote off him.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Everything matches up, which means that Mung is lying

The only thing I have a question of is how Chelsea knows she’s been vote-canceled
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:56 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:55 pm Ahhh okay, so prox-

WAIT

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yeah that's why I was trying to make DZ out Mung's name.
It was a 50/50 between proxy cop and vote canceller, Rask isn't even here to claim, and Mung just claimed a role that was not in anything I saw so either he's a ninja or he's lying, and he can't be a ninja because DZ saw him.
The fact that he is definitely lying from my pov proves that he's scum and I will not move my vote off him.
yh I know what you are saying just seems a weird thing to lie about
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Wait did Chelsea claim she was proxy cop or just that she got the proxy results?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:47 pm

so yh

seems screwed
Yeah so I have questions about that. I don’t see what purpose the role has if the person you target is told their vote has been cancelled, so I don’t know that I believe Chelsea confirming the action when that’s pretty much just her words vs. the mechanical evidence of an action having happened

The only action that would have directly affected either Chelsea/Colin is the vote cancel, and again I don’t see what purpose there is in informing the targeted player that they’ve lost their vote. If someone has experience with it in other games, I’m more than happy to be corrected, but I don’t necessarily believe Chelsea knows she’s been vote cancelled, which makes her going along with it sus and also again directly conflicts with Mung’s claim

If Colin tried to neighborize Nutella, then he would’ve have ended up on either Chelsea or himself, so that’s not indicative

Mung’s is a liar on roleclaim grounds assuming Wind is telling the truth, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s lying about targeting Colin. However, in saying that, it casts a shadow on Chelsea and I don’t see them screwing themselves over that as w/w. Could be W/3P perhaps

Hmm, parsing

But I saw DZ on my target (Chelsea from what we know), and DZ saw Mung on the same target that I visited as well as himself. So Mung HAS to be lying. There is no way he could've visited Colin unless he can visit multiple players in the same night.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:57 pm Wait did Chelsea claim she was proxy cop or just that she got the proxy results?
She got proxy RESULTS that Sabi is town
So she is the proxy but not the cop
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Oh if I got attacked n1 that explains a lot tbh
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

wait my role is useless then
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I saw the proxy cop visit Chelsea
DZ watched and saw Rask and Mung
Chelsea confirms she got results
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:58 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:47 pm

so yh

seems screwed

Hmm, parsing

But I saw DZ on my target (Chelsea from what we know), and DZ saw Mung on the same target that I visited as well as himself. So Mung HAS to be lying. There is no way he could've visited Colin unless he can visit multiple players in the same night.
Yes, I agree with that. I worked it out in my brain as I was posting and just kept what I said rather than deleting it once I came to the same conclusion
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Please can you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:59 pm wait my role is useless then
You were a 1-shot, weren't you 😅 really sorry about outing it, I kinda goofed but hey, you're confirmed town now
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:00 pm
You were a 1-shot, weren't you 😅 really sorry about outing it, I kinda goofed but hey, you're confirmed town now
I HATE IT HERE
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

What's this?
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:00 pm
whut
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I open my mouth before I actually think sometimes, bad habit
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

When I am King you will be first against the wall, with your opinions which are of no consequence at all.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”