Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [MAFIA WIN]

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 3]

Post by WindwardAway »

IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:55 am I don't hate killing Mung but I feel like I am taking crazy pills on this Doom thing, why do people not want to kill the confessed liar/town killer who is celebrating helping scum again
Because it is unfortunately just DoOm-indicative and not AI. She's a bit of a chaotic player. And we can't afford another town ML so personally I would rather go where I think we may have mechanically trapped a wolf.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

[VOTE: Mungbean] aubergine
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 105
Aka: Oscar

Post by Mungbean »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:36 am I don't know how people don't get burnt out? I played too many games since may. It's been 6 months.

Brain is fried
I see that I'm leading the vote-count and haven't yet read why but I had to just respond to this quickly. I got SO burned out on mafia that I literally didn't play for 8 years... until now. And I can already remember why it was so mentally taxing.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:15 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:36 am I don't know how people don't get burnt out? I played too many games since may. It's been 6 months.

Brain is fried
I see that I'm leading the vote-count and haven't yet read why but I had to just respond to this quickly. I got SO burned out on mafia that I literally didn't play for 8 years... until now. And I can already remember why it was so mentally taxing.
we been pinging you alot you got the wee little bell thing in top right to check
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:00 pm
IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:55 am I don't hate killing Mung but I feel like I am taking crazy pills on this Doom thing, why do people not want to kill the confessed liar/town killer who is celebrating helping scum again
Because it is unfortunately just DoOm-indicative and not AI. She's a bit of a chaotic player. And we can't afford another town ML so personally I would rather go where I think we may have mechanically trapped a wolf.
I missed it, how have we mechanically trapped a wolf?
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:15 pm

Brain is fried
This is definitely not making me want to kill Mung less
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 319
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

The Mung has been Summung’ed. you could even say that he’s Amung Us
:omg:
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

I feel like my reads of both IAWY and WWA have been confused a lot by just the name similarity and me being somewhat dyslexic but I feel like they're both fairly townie
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:17 pm
If I have it correct, from what I’ve gathered of the recent talks:

DZ outed Mung as the player who’s name he was holding onto that he saw targeting Nut (? Correct me if I’m misremembering where the info came from), which means Mung is either the mysterious vote canceller or another role that I can’t remember off the top of my head that’s also unaccounted for

The vote canceller is more likely mafia-aligned, and Mung also insinuated that I was the vote canceller earlier in the day rather than owning up to being it himself, which at minimum makes him look sus in current light
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:23 pm I feel like my reads of both IAWY and WWA have been confused a lot by just the name similarity and me being somewhat dyslexic but I feel like they're both fairly townie
Since when do you think I’m townie, :confusion:
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:26 pm
IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:23 pm I feel like my reads of both IAWY and WWA have been confused a lot by just the name similarity and me being somewhat dyslexic but I feel like they're both fairly townie
Since day 2. I threw out all my d1 reads cuz they were garbage and also most of the people I suspected are dead town, so
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:17 pm
If I have it correct, from what I’ve gathered of the recent talks:

DZ outed Mung as the player who’s name he was holding onto that he saw targeting Nut (? Correct me if I’m misremembering where the info came from), which means Mung is either the mysterious vote canceller or another role that I can’t remember off the top of my head that’s also unaccounted for

The vote canceller is more likely mafia-aligned, and Mung also insinuated that I was the vote canceller earlier in the day rather than owning up to being it himself, which at minimum makes him look sus in current light
I mean vote canceller targeting the cleared town is definitely scum yeah.

Mung, you got another explanation for this?

Unvote:
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Oh wow, that doesn't look good for me at all. I don't think my roleclaim is going to help much either, especially as I didn't even target Chelsea on N2.

I am the Paranoid Android AKA 2-shot lie-detector. I can post any text relating to roleclaims (so basically a more limited rolecop) given in-thread to the mods and they will tell me if it's true/false. I don't learn alignment, however. I didn't use it N1. I wanted to use it on Creature but they died. N2 I decided to use it to test Colin's claim about his wincon and it came back true. That's why I've been quite defensive of Colin. I have no idea how I can have been viewed visiting Chelsea when I visited Colin though.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:33 pm Oh wow, that doesn't look good for me at all. I don't think my roleclaim is going to help much either, especially as I didn't even target Chelsea on N2.

I am the Paranoid Android AKA 2-shot lie-detector. I can post any text relating to roleclaims (so basically a more limited rolecop) given in-thread to the mods and they will tell me if it's true/false. I don't learn alignment, however. I didn't use it N1. I wanted to use it on Creature but they died. N2 I decided to use it to test Colin's claim about his wincon and it came back true. That's why I've been quite defensive of Colin. I have no idea how I can have been viewed visiting Chelsea when I visited Colin though.
bl;euggrh
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:31 pm
Since day 2. I threw out all my d1 reads cuz they were garbage and also most of the people I suspected are dead town, so
I'm trying to find a clip of that scene in AT where Finn keeps accusing people of being the murderer and then they keep dying but no luck
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:33 pm Oh wow, that doesn't look good for me at all. I don't think my roleclaim is going to help much either, especially as I didn't even target Chelsea on N2.

What did you lie detect? Which post?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

This is the second time that I’ve seen someone today post that they couldn’t have been involved in the nexus because they targeted Colin. Are we actually sure that Nutella targeted Chelsea and not Colin?
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:39 pm

This is the second time that I’ve seen someone today post that they couldn’t have been involved in the nexus because they targeted Colin. Are we actually sure that Nutella targeted Chelsea and not Colin?
If Chelsea targets Colin then if all is true Colin can't vote. And Chelsea might be outted.

Think useful for both to drop a vote tbh, in thread, and in poll.
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 285

Post by LordQuas »

has Chelsea claimed yet
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Colin kept his chat with Chelsea, but if I understand how he explained his role, he keeps his neighbor chats and just opens a new one with someone else, so he’d have two instead of a different chat every night with only the current person

So theoretically (and again, if it’s already been thoroughly debunked please correct me; I can’t easily find stuff on mobile so I’m spitballing off memory), Nutella could’ve targeted Chelsea or she could’ve targeted Colin, and unless I’m misremembering Mung as being the one to also have mentioned it earlier in the day, then at least two people I recall have mentioned having targeted Colin rather than Chelsea who would otherwise be implicated in the shenanigans
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

this is pretty huge
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:40 pm

If Chelsea targets Colin then if all is true Colin can't vote. And Chelsea might be outted.

It doesn’t necessarily mean Chelsea is the vote canceller in that world, but also I don’t think the vote canceller prevents them from placing a vote or it showing up in the poll, only from counting as a valid vote at EoD
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:44 pm

It doesn’t necessarily mean Chelsea is the vote canceller in that world, but also I don’t think the vote canceller prevents them from placing a vote or it showing up in the poll, only from counting as a valid vote at EoD
vote canceller might be an eod thing so we can't prove it?

seems messy
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:36 pm

What did you lie detect? Which post?
^

I thought Colin didn't roleclaim until today
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Quas I'm mech confirmed green check
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:44 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:44 pm

vote canceller might be an eod thing so we can't prove it?

seems messy
It’s not like MU where the voting is automated, this is all manual so it’s easy to have a vote nullifier modifier or role since the hosts will be manually tracking the votecount anyways
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

The only to definitely prove it would be to force a tie vote at EoD and have Chelsea and Colin on opposing wagons. Whichever wagon flips would indicate the one on it as being the one who lost their vote

But that’s a horrible idea and a logistically-unsound nightmare to coordinate effectively when it directly plays against Mafia’s interests
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Colin, your thoughts?
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by Mungbean »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:21 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:17 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:36 am BTW I’m Kate Bush and 3P
Are you running up the hills to say that?

Anyway what is your wincon if you're 3p and what was your intentions of posting this?
My wincon is to learn what people’s roles are or something. My intentions of posting this were to see what would happen
This was the post I sent to the mods FWIW.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:49 pm The only to definitely prove it would be to force a tie vote at EoD and have Chelsea and Colin on opposing wagons. Whichever wagon flips would indicate the one on it as being the one who lost their vote

But that’s a horrible idea and a logistically-unsound nightmare to coordinate effectively when it directly plays against Mafia’s interests
and who cares maybe (?)

there's a liar in mung or Chelsea I think.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:51 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:49 pm The only to definitely prove it would be to force a tie vote at EoD and have Chelsea and Colin on opposing wagons. Whichever wagon flips would indicate the one on it as being the one who lost their vote

and who cares maybe (?)

there's a liar in mung or Chelsea I think.
I feel extremely vindicated by this turn of events

Very nice, very cool
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:26 am Do you want to know why I'm locked town?

I'm the only one claiming the kills.

Mafia wouldn't have that many kp and the town have none.

So do you
HK is literally already confirmed dead town 1-shot vig
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

If I understand it correctly, two separate players ended up having their actions go through on the same player, which respectively provided them with the names of all the players who acted on them (sans roles), and the names of the roles that acted (sans names)

Mung appears on one list, his claimed role does not appear on the other

So if someone can please clarify and correct me if my understanding of those claims is wrong, that would be great. Otherwise, it looks like Mung’s claim doesn’t match up no matter who the Nexus target was on
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

This also means that if DZ ways questioning whether Mung is one of two roles, then there is in theory second name he’s withholding atm besides Mung’s, which makes me question why he names Mung and not the other and pushes all the impetus towards him
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 163

Post by ColinIsCool »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:23 am Jumping in real quick to say:

The cop result is an Town result on Sabi.

Welcome to the clear pool fufu
This is what Chelsea told me.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:21 am
IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:16 am Was that it? I thought there was more than that at one point. ty tho
yh I just know me n rask did

also- sabi said that Colin counts for mafia parity.

Giulio's role card doesn't specify who does or doesn't count for parity
My role card doesn’t say that either. How would Sabi know?
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

this game has turned into a bunch of mech stuff if someone who actually knows whats going on wants to write a summary post that would be very helpful
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:51 pm Colin, your thoughts?
I’ll do whatever people in the towncore suggest
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

LordQuas wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:08 pm this game has turned into a bunch of mech stuff if someone who actually knows whats going on wants to write a summary post that would be very helpful
Paging @WindwardAway
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

So Mungbean, you couldn’t have sent a post where someone said “I’m not scum” because that was alignment related?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

LordQuas wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:08 pm this game has turned into a bunch of mech stuff if someone who actually knows whats going on wants to write a summary post that would be very helpful
Basically my mech info clears Le Petit 1000%
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:10 pm
Basically my mech info clears Le Petit 1000%
Which isn’t surprising at all given there’s no way within plausibility that his commuting today is a self-action or comes from a townie role
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:29 pm There being pushback against guillo wagon and then valentine wagon suddenly picking up a lot of traction makes me wanna double down on both my guillo sr and my valentine tr.
Reposting this again because always relevant
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:36 pm Ina gives me townvibes from his posts the problem is him disappearing lol.
Story of my life in mafia games tbh
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Wait
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Okay trying to put peoples' claims so far in one post, someone let me know if I'm missing something:

Spoiler: show
Mungbean: Paranoid Android 2 shot lie detector- 1 shot left, confirmed Colin (what post?)

Doom: 2 shot vig, possible with lowcount restriction still? Unclear. Originally claimed unlimited lowpost vig.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:27 am I rescind my claim.

I was only a 2-shot. It's over on day 3
Windward: Voyeur (rolewatcher) Saw N2 on Nutella: Watcher, Neighborizer, Vote-Silencer, Nexus, Voyeur

Saw a kill action on N1 (whose?)
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:41 pm
I didn't want you to claim your role 😬
I have information that fills in all the gaps in your knowledge and I didn't want to claim either, but now I have to because its better to give info

Last night, I saw a watcher (you), a neighborizer (probably Colin which is why I believe him), a vote-silencer (so I think Chelsea? cannot vote today), a nexus (this was nutella), a voyeur (myself), and a role I will not name because it is 100% town.

I saw NO KILL. I saw a kill action on N1 but none on N2 so I know I would've seen the kill if I had targeted nutella as planned. So I think she redirected all of us off herself and onto Chelsea, and the mafia kill went through on her.
DZ: Watcher. Saw 5 people visit Nutella on N2: Nutella, Colin, Mung, (himself?), (someone else?)
DeeZees wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:35 pmno you didnt. fuck it, might be stupid im always bad at mech playing and im confused blame me if this goes wrong just seems right to out this now?

I watched who visited nut.

it was you, Nutella, Colin, and two more. One of you killed her. I think Nutella targetted herself, so all actions targetted her(?) seems weird can't work out why she'd do that.

I think the holes in Colin's story are:
- If Colin is telling truth, Nutella targetted Chelsea n1, meaning she chose to target a player who she lightly scum read for what I assume are town friendly actions; e.g. the heal we anticipate went on Nutella, any watchers who might watch Nutella etc. I can't see why Nut would do this. seems stupid for many reasons and creates confusion

I think you are town Windy. I dunno on the other two and gunna keep it to myself
Colin: Neighborizer (3p) Needs people to say their roles overnight or something? Still sounds like bullshit. targeted Nut twice but got Chelsea cuz nexus I guess
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:04 pm
You're all either colluding or very suggestible, lol. My role is to figure out other people's roles, I don't get to do anything other than that and if I did — if it had any utility whatsoever — I can't imagine I would have claimed it.
[/quote]
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Valentine wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:15 pm i'm the vote canceller is this not clear lol
?????

Why are we accusing Mung of being a role that was already claimed, again?

This game, man
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:10 pm So Mungbean, you couldn’t have sent a post where someone said “I’m not scum” because that was alignment related?
That is correct. I'm basically a rolecop that relies on public claims.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:17 pm
Valentine wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:15 pm i'm the vote canceller is this not clear lol
?????

Why are we accusing Mung of being a role that was already claimed, again?

This game, man
Oh right I forgot Val

She says her role only works during the day (?)

I think Colin confirmed it though

So there has to be another vote canceler that works at night

Or they're lying together
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:19 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:10 pm So Mungbean, you couldn’t have sent a post where someone said “I’m not scum” because that was alignment related?
That is correct. I'm basically a rolecop that relies on public claims.
What post from day 1 of Colin's did you quote

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”