Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 3]

Post by risiinq- »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:36 am
DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:30 am
risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:29 am has sabi dropped off or am i stupid
I accused her of that when I accused you of it

I clear Sabi from d1
Sabi is town, trust me
I mean yeah, I wish they'd post in the thread a bit more but I'm not going back on that read
I just assume they're busy or something idk
yeah i'm not really sussing them for it but also

*doppelganger tinfoiling*
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:28 am i kinda believe daughter now lol
Ironically the part that I'm the most sold on is that I have no doubt she would actually decide to pretend she's the SK
Sounds chaotic enough that she would absolutely do it as town
Not sure if she would do it as scum
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:37 am

I clear Sabi from d1
Sabi is town, trust me
I mean yeah, I wish they'd post in the thread a bit more but I'm not going back on that read

Sabi isn't the doppelganger either
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:34 am And if rask didn't commute himself out, then why hasn't anyone claimed to send him out of the thread for the day?
Good point.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:37 am
risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:37 am

I clear Sabi from d1
Sabi is town, trust me

Sabi isn't the doppelganger either
nvm
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:37 am
risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:28 am i kinda believe daughter now lol
Ironically the part that I'm the most sold on is that I have no doubt she would actually decide to pretend she's the SK
Sounds chaotic enough that she would absolutely do it as town
Not sure if she would do it as scum
same, i think a few of their posts there were rly authentic
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:37 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:34 am And if rask didn't commute himself out, then why hasn't anyone claimed to send him out of the thread for the day?
Good point.
Here's the thing:
Rask has been under scrutiny from D1
Almost everyone was willing to call him scum at the start of today, especially when seeing that he'd commuted out
Nobody has said they think he's town, and he's still votable
So what if wolves want us to think that Rask is a wolf who commuted out? It could very easily be a setup so we vote him out before he gets to say anything, and based on our info, if we're wrong and he's not a wolf then he's either a town vote canceller (second or third claim) or he's a proxy cop (not a good role to vote out).
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 214

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Alright my mental is recovering, my granddad wakes up at 6am so I can soon go back inside.

I'm actually going to read the game and find mafia
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

what's the motivation for rask as town to commute out today?

esp if he can still be voted out and it was possible, very, that we might want to?
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by DeeZees »

Spoiler: show
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:59 am Green'ing Guillotine- even if I don't agree with the *why* behind petit/DZ, I do think they both stand a decent chance of flipping red & i like the thinking that got him there; also felt him w/rt Manny readlist, which was a confidence-shake for my henge tr although i still don't think i'd jump there today
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:28 pm Doesn't feel v comfy on Val, hopping over to Deez & calling it an afternoon
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:56 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:55 pm What specifically did you find scummy about my mash play
Directed at @Manny
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:59 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:57 pm
TheFloyd73 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:26 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:12 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:05 am We are 9 hours from eod and once again 23 players and these are our "wagons":

Cape90 (2)
Creature (2) [Strawhenge vote does not count]
Le petit (2)
Sabiplz (2)

This game state is shitty. There is no consensus or anything.
Adding Chelsea (2)

I would like some actual dynamic wagons yall. Wake up
Do you think any of those five options have legs for bandwagons? MAYBE Creature, but I don't think there is a lot there, to be honest.

I agree with you though. For a game that's gone on for 27 pages thus far, the game feels stuck in limbo in regards to making much progress. Then again, I guess it's still D1.
Hm don't love this empty commentary from floyd. Just kinda summarizing the game state. What are YOUR preferences? What do you FEEL?
open question for the chat, do you think nutella rolled wolf?? again???????????? i really hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:59 am Green'ing Guillotine- even if I don't agree with the *why* behind petit/DZ, I do think they both stand a decent chance of flipping red & i like the thinking that got him there; also felt him w/rt Manny readlist, which was a confidence-shake for my henge tr although i still don't think i'd jump there today
bunch of stuff I hate
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

@Mungbean sup

where is your head I missed you yesterday?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:42 am what's the motivation for rask as town to commute out today?

esp if he can still be voted out and it was possible, very, that we might want to?
There isnt
But the thing is, I saw 6 roles and DZ saw 6 names on Chelsea last night. Rask was one of them. And I highly doubt he could target Chelsea with something and also commute himself out the same night... seems like too much. If he's a wolf, I'm not sure what's going on, maybe a teammate commuted him out. If he's town, I don't think he commuted himself out anyway.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

possible that a wolf commuted rask, a town, out
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:48 am
risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:42 am what's the motivation for rask as town to commute out today?

There isnt
But the thing is, I saw 6 roles and DZ saw 6 names on Chelsea last night. Rask was one of them. And I highly doubt he could target Chelsea with something and also commute himself out the same night... seems like too much. If he's a wolf, I'm not sure what's going on, maybe a teammate commuted him out. If he's town, I don't think he commuted himself out anyway.
why wouldn't the hider claim is another thing

which makes me think more likely a wolf ploy
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:48 am possible that a wolf commuted rask, a town, out
Yeah
And that's why I'm getting cold feet on voting him before he at least gets the chance to say something
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:49 am
risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:48 am possible that a wolf commuted rask, a town, out
Yeah
And that's why I'm getting cold feet on voting him before he at least gets the chance to say something
k yea i see ur point
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Why do you two not like IAWY?
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

I've not been a fan about how he's calling himself top town when he's not done enough to justify it; that was quite performative and didn't feel like entitled town normally do
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Inawordyes wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:35 pm Specifically, I don't like the fact that Mung was very focused on targeting Creature, especially when Creature was up against Guillo. Defending Guillo while also townreading people voting on Guillo is a weird look if not scummy, and I don't like how Mung randomly threw out a scumread on Val was stated to be because Muing didn't like how Val voted for Creature. When you're scumreading a player, scumreading another player out of the blue for also scumreading them is just weird

There's just a whole bunch of weird and I don't know if it's fully scummy but something feels very off and I don't like it
I will check this but this actually feels a good point- I think Creature was a wolf idc, and, IAWY seems to be talking like Creature might be town, or at least, has a potential absence of tmi with this?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 214

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:59 am
Inawordyes wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:35 pm Specifically, I don't like the fact that Mung was very focused on targeting Creature, especially when Creature was up against Guillo. Defending Guillo while also townreading people voting on Guillo is a weird look if not scummy, and I don't like how Mung randomly threw out a scumread on Val was stated to be because Muing didn't like how Val voted for Creature. When you're scumreading a player, scumreading another player out of the blue for also scumreading them is just weird

There's just a whole bunch of weird and I don't know if it's fully scummy but something feels very off and I don't like it
I will check this but this actually feels a good point- I think Creature was a wolf idc, and, IAWY seems to be talking like Creature might be town, or at least, has a potential absence of tmi with this?
So I had a trifecta read at one point.

I was very skeptical of Creature day one. I played with him fairly often and don't think he was town at all.

I then saw Quas give a read of creature (both of us have played with Creatue a fair bit) and it was entirely bullshit. Quas was SO confident, just called him "oh this is obv Creature town" or some shit.

Then Quas and INAWY gave me weird vibes, then I realized that once Creature "died and had his role taken" these two continued pushing the agenda that Colin took Creature's town role.

IMO that story comes off as Quas and INAWY trying to protect their partner Colin after he took Creature's role.

Although this was reliant on Creature/Colin being mafia, which we don't know
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:56 am I've not been a fan about how he's calling himself top town when he's not done enough to justify it; that was quite performative and didn't feel like entitled town normally do
That, yes, and also I think Chelsea has been townier
So his push isn't so great
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:05 am
DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:59 am

So I had a trifecta read at one point.

I was very skeptical of Creature day one. I played with him fairly often and don't think he was town at all.

I then saw Quas give a read of creature (both of us have played with Creatue a fair bit) and it was entirely bullshit. Quas was SO confident, just called him "oh this is obv Creature town" or some shit.

Then Quas and INAWY gave me weird vibes, then I realized that once Creature "died and had his role taken" these two continued pushing the agenda that Colin took Creature's town role.

IMO that story comes off as Quas and INAWY trying to protect their partner Colin after he took Creature's role.

Although this was reliant on Creature/Colin being mafia, which we don't know
Well, maybe so, but I confirm that Colin is definitely some sort of neighborizer regardless of alignment
Imo since Colin is a claimed 3p, he's also the easiest target in the world for wolves to make look suspicious, partnered, or whatever else they want. They can effectively throw him into their reads to create antispew because they know he's not scum (if he really is 3p). I'm not interested in dealing with a non-killing 3p if there's scum pushing them.

Do you think there's a chance IAWY and Quas are scum, and Colin is not?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I still think if creature had been town, his thief would've claimed by now, and clearly they didn't
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:11 am I still think if creature had been town, his thief would've claimed by now, and clearly they didn't
there's a slight possibility creature's thief died but idts because creature claimed self resolvable
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:12 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:11 am I still think if creature had been town, his thief would've claimed by now, and clearly they didn't
there's a slight possibility creature's thief died but idts because creature claimed self resolvable
I haven't seen any self-resolving roles die
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

yea thats hwat i mean
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 105
Aka: Oscar

Post by Mungbean »

Good morning. Feel like I focussed way too much attention on the Guillo lynch and search for a bandwagoner yesterday (though I retain my suspicions about Le petit; Valentine; and Schiavetto for that).

Going to be broadening my search today.
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:22 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:16 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:13 am Yeah vote me then

I helped mafia win, it feels nice
If you knew your role targeted the lowest poster in the game, and you also seemed very aware that it was pretty much always going to be town, why did you shoot? You said some stuff about being anti-town and not being able to holster, I could maybe understand that it was part of a bluff to make people think you can still kill, but I don't get why you, as town, killed when you seemed to know you'd hit town anyway.
in post game maybe they can give you access to my night action chat. I knew i was likely killing town, and jokingly thought I could roleplay as SK. I play this game for fun.

I made my decisions because I like roles. I haven't played mafia on my main in a very long time, and I like being vig. Shooting low posters is helpful because most of the time they just fly under the radar as mafia.
Oof, I really wish you'd just come in and claimed to be 2-shot at the start and provided this rationale. I assume everyone here plays this game for fun, but winning the game is part of the fun. I did think that was a ridiculous town role if it was unlimited.

I don't think Daughter is likely to be scum. Still possibly 3P (in which case still possibly unlimited shot) as we only have two of the 3P roles accounted for (Colin and the Creature-snatcher).
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

LordQuas wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:31 pm @IBA if you could claim the 50/50 who has the vote canceller I think that would be good. I'm a little confused on mech but I think it was a vote cancel on nut right? That seems like it comes from a mafia every single time

Chelsea holding the cop peek is pretty NAI but whatever. Hopefully that proves to be useful. I think her entrance was performative as IBA pointed out (and I don't particularly agree with her reads) but something about it & the circumstances around her this game makes me hesitant to say wolf so I'll leave her for now. Cop check might prove clearing anyways

Le Poutit I feel like it outed tbh. I would just be very surprised if they flip anything but wolf. @DaughterOfOmega shooting them tonight would be very good

I stewed on it overnight and I think I believe rachel's claim. The insistence and surliness would be a weird avenue to take for a wolf, especially combined with the wolf kp that has already flipped. Two vigs and a factional would be insane to then also not give town ANY kp whatsoever. I would be surprised if town got 0 kp in this setup and she seems to slot nicely into that. There's a chance the design was no town kp and let 3p duke it out but that's honestly fine if she's a serial killer she never end games at this point and we should be more focused on killing mafia because wolves need to kill her regardless of if she's a town vig or serial killer
I suddenly really don't like the hedge on Chelsea or the insistence that Rachel should slank vig Rask
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm going through some of Quas's posts cause I wanted to check something
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Wouldn't it be incredibly ironic if the Creature snatcher snatched another 3p role
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Shortlist of players I need to look closer at starting now:

DeeZees (DrZeus)
Inawordyes
risiinq-
DeeZees
Inawordyes
risiinq-
WindwardAway
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Oh, and IBA. Add them.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:26 am Shortlist of players I need to look closer at starting now:

DeeZees (DrZeus)
Inawordyes
risiinq-
DeeZees
Inawordyes
risiinq-
WindwardAway
Why DZ twice
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Why everyone twice except for me
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

What the hell is that shortlist I posted? There's mad duplicates. Let me just start again.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:28 am What the hell is that shortlist I posted? There's mad duplicates. Let me just start again.
Lmfao
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

I tried to copy-paste from the poll before but it included names of people who'd voted too. Right, these are the five I need to take a closer look at, JFC.

DeeZees (DrZeus)
IBA
Inawordyes
risiinq-
WindwardAway
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by WindwardAway »

LordQuas wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:41 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:40 pm Petit's gross for the hasty vill read off of zero knowledge about me or the horse I came in on + weirdly self-aware followup

but.

But!!!!

If I am wrong and petit is town thatn quas is maybe wolfy for sliding in on that
is just a bad post. why call out me and not the other people who pointed out the same thing?
This schia/quas/rask thing sure is interesting
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

wind
dz
sabi
daughter
chelsea
IBA
valentine
mungbean
quas
petit
schia
iawy

colin tier

---

idk i havent seen stuff from valentine for a while

my quas placement is shaky

my petit placement in even shakier
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:10 pm solvd

the

game

we have our wee town crew

ufnrptunaleyt snow has been a tad wolfuuuuu today :( v no bro lock town
hey drunk dz, was this your inner self speaking and if so, howwwwwww????
:(
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I realized something
Chelsea was an N1 kill target
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Nobody claimed that, right? And obviously she didn't die, and I also know there were no protectives on her.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:28 pm I need to know the last name in DZ's list because I'm confident he's town but not confident his 50/50 is correct
But I'll deal with it later, before EoD

Good night lol
fwiw now that i read the whole mech thing i kiiinda agree?
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:39 am I realized something
how so?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Actually now I feel like an idiot for saying that
I mean I said i suspected it before in a probably roundabout way that nobody actually pieced together
Shouldve just left it like that, I'm sorry
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Nothing especially noteworthy in WindwardAway's D1 participation. The biggest mark I have against their name is that they were pushing Colin at the start of this day phase. I can buy that they misinterpreted/misread Colin's role because I remember the discussion about "Running Up That Hill" and swapping places, etc.

Outside of that I think their participation in this day phase has been good. They have posted a large volume of rational posts, asking the right questions, not pushing sketchy logic, etc. I have a general tr on them.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

LordQuas wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:10 pm with colin claimed 3p theres 3 mafia and 1-2 3p left outside of him

Chelsea - strong town read d1 but sketched out by guillo stuff
Colin - 3p shenanigans
rachel - town kp? 3p? mafia? unsure. Low effort game, I would lean town based on mech. We could maybe leash shot
dz - tentative town based on d1 and SoD2. Solid posting. Not great under pressure so think its possible a lot of the weirdness can be attributed to that
IBA - prolly town. Good posts today
iawy - prolly town, good posts today
le petit - bad d1. Fairly confident wolf. I think the claiming they'll die when they almost certainly won't is an extremely bad look
mungbean - I've barely read anything by them
risiinq - Barely read anything by them
sabi - Gut town. Probably most likely w if there's one in my town reads
schia - There was that one series of posts I liked d1
val - lowkey might be a wolf? theres some mech stuff going on that people are saying is a good look but this slot seems like its not gonna clear itself
windward - I didnt hate what i saw

POE
le petit
val

extended poe of mungbean and risin ig but that feels bad because its just players i havent read much of
might indicate rachel could be wolf/3p because I need the slots
@LordQuas this was the readlist that i didnt like
there is only one person in ur poe, including extended, that is currently in my immediate poe

??
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:40 am
how so?
I think I know more players' roles than you guys think I do, and I know quite a bit about what happened on N1 and N2

As I said, I targeted nutella N1, but her role specifies that she will redirect all non-mafia-kill actions off herself to someone else. Colin and Chelsea have confirmed that Colin neighborized Chelsea instead of nutella, so the neighborizer I saw on N1 has to be Colin. I also saw a nexus, and that was nutella. The last thing I saw was a kill attempt.

The kill attempt could have been redirected off nutella IF it was a non-mafia kill, and I doubt town would shoot nutella, so it could've been the SK. But in all other cases, Chelsea was the intended target, and at any rate Chelsea did not die. I saw no protective role on Chelsea, however.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:44 am
risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:40 am
how so?
I think I know more players' roles than you guys think I do, and I know quite a bit about what happened on N1 and N2

As I said, I targeted nutella N1, but her role specifies that she will redirect all non-mafia-kill actions off herself to someone else. Colin and Chelsea have confirmed that Colin neighborized Chelsea instead of nutella, so the neighborizer I saw on N1 has to be Colin. I also saw a nexus, and that was nutella. The last thing I saw was a kill attempt.

The kill attempt could have been redirected off nutella IF it was a non-mafia kill, and I doubt town would shoot nutella, so it could've been the SK. But in all other cases, Chelsea was the intended target, and at any rate Chelsea did not die. I saw no protective role on Chelsea, however.
Continuing on this
I know that Quas targeted nutella.
I got two sets of night results because of that. And both, I believe, were results on Chelsea. However, I only saw the kill on ONE of the results, while I saw the neighborizer, nexus and myself on both results.

I know this makes probably no sense to the rest of you but I'm saying, I suspect I would've seen two kills if nutella's redirect had redirected the kill twice. So I believe Chelsea was the intended kill target.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”