Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [MAFIA WIN]

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 3]

Post by MacDougall »

Phone posting so can't fancy it up.

Everyone in the poll is voteable.

Please ask mod questions privately in your private chat moving forward, nerds.
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 105
Aka: Oscar

Post by Mungbean »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:44 am
Mungbean wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:42 am
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:44 pm Colin can die. Outted 3p dies for parity sake
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:48 pm Just kill Colin, a confirmed non town player
This was the kind of lazy 3P pitchfork-wielding I was looking for. I don't think it's a good look.
Tbf Sabi thought Colin stole Creature's role which was entirely my fault for getting it wrong
These posts came after Colin explained their role and that mix-up had been clarified. Sabi doubling down on Colin for a separate reason is partly what looks so wolfy.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Mungbean wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:49 am
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:44 pm Colin can die. Outted 3p dies for parity sake
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:48 pm Just kill Colin, a confirmed non town player
This was the kind of lazy 3P pitchfork-wielding I was looking for. I don't think it's a good look.
Tbf Sabi thought Colin stole Creature's role which was entirely my fault for getting it wrong
These posts came after Colin explained their role and that mix-up had been clarified. Sabi doubling down on Colin for a separate reason is partly what looks so wolfy.
I was not looking at the thread because I was in a walrus reveal.

Anyway look at my push on Guillo.

It's clearing.

I still think all outted 3p should die.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Mungbean pushing me is pretty opportunistic
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Mungbean was on creature instead of Guillo when I was asking everyone to get on Guillo
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Yeah but we really need a scum flip today
And if we flip a 3p I would vastly prefer flipping a serial killer and not someone with an independent, non-killing wincon
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I think Sabi is town as I said before and I'm not moving my stance
I also thing Mung is town, but not as clear as Sabi
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:53 am I think Sabi is town as I said before and I'm not moving my stance
*think
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok so what are we doing about poussin? We can just go for it and vote him, but if he flips town by any chance, it's gonna be a mess
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:50 am
Mungbean wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:49 am
I was not looking at the thread because I was in a walrus reveal.

Anyway look at my push on Guillo.

It's clearing.

I still think all outted 3p should die.
What is a walrus reveal? I'm not from around these parts.

I grant that you were early on the Guillo wagon, and that definitely stands in your favour. It's definitely not clearing however, and it's dangerous for town to think in those terms around any lynch.

Do you believe Colin's specific roleclaim?
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:51 am Mungbean pushing me is pretty opportunistic
It's a bit of a stretch to say I'm pushing you. I've ISO'd two other people before even looking at you, one of whom I voted for. I genuinely believe that scum love to push for 3P lynches as they're easy and so far you're the person who most wants to to lynch Colin, even if it's not going to benefit town seemingly.
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:56 am Ok so what are we doing about poussin? We can just go for it and vote him, but if he flips town by any chance, it's gonna be a mess
I really don't like voting for somebody who has no right of reply. But for that, they would be my vote.
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Right, I need to go and make some lunch so I'll be mentally arranging you folks into naughty and nice columns over some grub for a bit.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Mungbean wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:01 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:56 am Ok so what are we doing about poussin? We can just go for it and vote him, but if he flips town by any chance, it's gonna be a mess
I really don't like voting for somebody who has no right of reply. But for that, they would be my vote.
OK, if we wait another day for poussin to have a chance to speak, who would you rather vote for at the moment?

I am very confident Sabi is town and it has nothing to do with clearing them off the Guillo stuff.

Also, the walrus reveal was the live reveal of the song contest (walrus) results from D1.
Valentine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Val

Post by Valentine »

Mungbean wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:07 am So the case against Valentine from my perspective boils down to:

1) Late vote for Guillo when they were all-but-confirmed as the lynch candidate for that day.

2) A role-claim of vote-canceller. Clearly this is not AI, but it's definitely an ability that a wolf team could possess.

3) A bunch of posts just saying players are town. Granted, I haven't played mafia in years but this was always a scum-tell of my own back in the day. Scattershot town-reads are easier than, y'know, any kind of scumhunting.
Good meowning

for the 3rd point this is just how i play as town i’m not big on doing bigger posts unless i have the motivation or energy

If meta will help u (tho i feel like it never does lol) i can just give u my latest town game
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 319
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:11 am DZ has been pushing a mafia agenda in the game, he doesn't actually come from a town perspective the way he thinks about anything in the game.

IBA has not been solving, but has constantly been complaining about the lack of solve. They also read as someone who isn't wanting to make the best decisions for town.

You just come off as a liar
So I’m obvious mafia and you invariably come off as having the most conviction and confidence in me being mafia of the three of us

But then you have the weakest and least-developed read of the three of us on me. Because that makes complete sense

Ok
:omg:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:55 am [8] Guillotine: Schiavetto, Sabiplz, Valentine, LordQuas, Manny, Chelsea, Le petit poussin, nutella
[3] Cape90: risiinq-, Creature, WindwardAway
[3] Creature: Mungbean, DeeZees, falcon45ca
[2] Valentine: IBA, ColinIsCool
[1] Chelsea: Guillotine
[1] DeeZees: DaughterOfOmega
[1] Le petit poussin: TheFloyd73
[1] LordQuas: Inawordyes
[1] Mungbean: Cape90

I dont think creature is town.

Creature and two of my town on cape :( weakens my read on snow. Wind is lock town. Kinda strange how cape wagon like peaked at 4(?)

Im still convinced creature was a wolf fwiw. May be my undoing. But 2 town on him- and- mungbean. I have legacy TR on him keen to explore.

Valentine was left with a stubborn IBA and colin. We dont talk about coooolin (to that tiktok song about nuno.) But iba i think was wrong here and valentine kinda crashed and burned. I think Nut had a theory on val im gunna go read up again. Overall again weakens strong TR i had but not by much

Doom and IAWY remaineders. I thibk IAWY still suss to me. Doom dunno what shes up to, one for resolution at some point
I’m obvious top town, so you’re gonna have to explain to me why you still sus me beyond “Iawy is sus” (which is not a reason)
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:51 am If I had a vote right now I'd be voting IAWY
OMGUS is not a personality trait, thank you
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:55 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:53 am I think Sabi is town as I said before and I'm not moving my stance
*think
can u explain this?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:16 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:02 am
Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:58 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:56 am
Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:55 am
DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:54 am
Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:53 am Lol
I hope you are lolling at my obsessuon and not my solve :(
Partly both I think Wind is hard wolfing up the thread tbh.
Why the hell do you think that
Clicks tongue. Vibes? Well, kinda vibes. I think the way you've come into the thread today along with IWAY are the greatest offenders it feels like two entirely new people with agendas came in swinging. IWAY I get is POE and was prob a big target soon but you I was already semi wolf-reading.
I think you missed the part where people have started thinking IAWY is townier today
I mean, yeah, he's hard pushing you so regardless of your alignment I can see why you'd push him back
But I don't think he's as big of a target now as he mightve been earlier
Also, why exactly are you scumreading me? Vibes isn't really a great answer. Either you think I'm lying about mech, or you think I'm telling the truth but I'm wolfing and spewing info for no goddamn reason, or you are actually wolfing and you want me out of the game because you know I'm right.
I don't think IAWY's push on me is townie because it's me he's pushing and I don't mean that in a "well I know I'm a villager" kind of way, I expect to be pushed it's kinda how my entire meta is I don't just wolfread people based on that, it's because how he's taking my interactions with Gulio. Like, if I'm a wolf, I'm gonna get the most cred from bussing and starting the fire that got Gulio exe'd not go "Whoa guys should we vote this guy idk" and put a silent vote on. That's the dumbest mafia play in history and IAWY knows I would never tackle that angle. It's wolfy as hell.

As for you, I get that you're spewing out roles, that much I understand but why exactly do you think that warrants a townread for you outting a ton of roles in the thread? Did I miss something else grand that should make me go "Yeah Wind is lock town" because I don't see that at first glance.
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:06 am
Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:04 am Oh ew that came off a bit more snappy then I thought it would hang on let me go like, make some cookies and come back because the fact I am even in the conversation threw me for a loop. Please leave your questions here.
1. Were you joking about something bad happening if you vote, or were you serious?
2. Did you get cop results? I wasn't going to ask for this but DZ already did so I'm just repeating the question since it's out of the bag.
1) I was joking, I was simply told I can't vote I don't know what would happen if I tried
2) No results here. I was talking to Colin about the theory Nutella could've picked me as a target or if it was Colin as the target but I still don't get it because why am I in a hood with the 3p but maybe that's why my vote was stoped? Eh, it confused me last night confuses me now.
I don’t know that, actually, and I am not going to be slandered as if I do. Anybody is capable of doing anything at any given time when randing mafia, any play more or less is fair game and constantly expecting meta to hold true is going to eventually be a losing proposition. I do not have much recent experience of you to remember anything about your meta anyways, nor do I care as I am talking about the actions of this game, in this thread, as they pertain to the events we’re currently finagling

Disagree with my questioning of you all you want, obv you would regardless of your alignment because it’s someone pushing into you and whether you’re town or mafia you don’t want to die; but don’t push an agenda onto me out of thin air to justify OMGUSing me when my posts make it very clear that I didn’t come in with a plan to push on you specifically. And since you claim I know you so well, then you evidently should know me well enough inversely to know that if I was mafia pushing you, this is not the route that I’m gonna take to do it
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:45 am Ngl IAWY is my prime suspect for vote cancelling Chelsea but I don't really know if that tells us anything
I didn’t have an action last night
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:33 am What's iawy's reputation as scum? Is he good at avoiding being voted out?
If I can survive D1, I become extremely scary and have a lot of staying power. I would like to say my reputation is good, but I can’t speak for what other people think of me

I can link to recent mafia games on MU if you’d like
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

@DaughterOfOmega Can you clarify with the mods if your role would include Le petit poussin for this day phase? I would assume not, but it would solve a big problem if it did.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

risiinq- wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:16 am
*think
can u explain this?
About Mung or Sabi? Both reads are based on their content in the thread but I'm starting to have doubts on Mung because I don't understand their Sabi read.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:23 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:45 am Ngl IAWY is my prime suspect for vote cancelling Chelsea but I don't really know if that tells us anything
I didn’t have an action last night
Hmm, ok
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:27 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:33 am What's iawy's reputation as scum? Is he good at avoiding being voted out?
If I can survive D1, I become extremely scary and have a lot of staying power. I would like to say my reputation is good, but I can’t speak for what other people think of me

I can link to recent mafia games on MU if you’d like
I already skimmed one of your maf games on MU
maybe I should be looking at other examples but at least that gave me a rough idea of what your wolfgame looks like
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Mungbean wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:43 am @DaughterOfOmega Can you clarify with the mods if your role would include Le petit poussin for this day phase? I would assume not, but it would solve a big problem if it did.
I'm also interested in hearing the answer for this
But ngl I don't like the idea of DoOm possibly using it as an excuse to stay alive for longer
If her role can kill poussin, then it's only useful to us to keep around if actions like commuting literally prevent scum from posting
So she could very well just say her role kills him even if it doesn't actually
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Also, that still doesn't solve the issue of killing someone before they've had a chance to speak
And I thought that was the one reason you didn't like the idea of voting out poussin today
But you're fine with letting him eat the kill from the compulsive slank vig of questionable alignment?
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:16 am
*think
can u explain this?
About Mung or Sabi? Both reads are based on their content in the thread but I'm starting to have doubts on Mung because I don't understand their Sabi read.
yeah, mung
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

risiinq- wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:23 am
*think
can u explain this?
yeah, mung
Mainly that I thought they looked like they were solving on D1
I thought they started off OK today but I really don't buy that Sabi is scum at all, so that's a bit off
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

k yeah

mainly just

if anyone has strong townreads they wanna sell i wanna hear it tbh
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:29 pm
risiinq- wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:29 pm ok so that means there's another 3p besides colllin?
I lol'd
lol sorry, i said that bcuz previously we assumed u were the doppelganger or smth
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

(going thru posts i missed from sod -> when i came back)
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

nvm i'll do it tmr im way too sleepy rn
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i kinda quick-read most of it anyways

gn
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:51 am Mungbean pushing me is pretty opportunistic
Nah it’s dumb but towny levels of paranoid imo. I like his posts today

Chelsea I’m finally getting a vibe from but the vibes are bad

Risinq continues to feel like an empty presence

Still on phone tho

Also good morning y’all
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

IBA wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:19 am

Still on phone tho

Also good morning y’all
What do you think of Chelsea's reads today?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

OK I'm back
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:32 am
IBA wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:19 am

Still on phone tho

Also good morning y’all
What do you think of Chelsea's reads today?
I got vaguely wolf vibes but I’d have to go back to pick out what posts exactly. Will do in a minute when I get on my pc
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:39 am
DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:27 am Having read guillo spew i think its kinda weird he voted you > cape and then wolves ddidnt pile

Its not like he dipped on a wagon or on a viable candidate.

So thats giving me pause on clearing you, but, the way he pushed you + your absence of notable push back does have me town leaning you but i will read the quas/iawy case again.

I do know quas "caught" guillo because of push on you
I think it's because Gulio knows for a fact I can read him very well. I can't explain why he decided to target me because it's like, the exact reason I decided to speak up. I didn't think people would believe me but Guilo knows I'm one of the best people at reading him. But, I'l llet everyone else judge it.

Even without the Gulio pelt I feel like I've been pretty goated
Don’t like this post for example feels absurdly performative
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Actually I haven’t even had my coffee yet, hold on imma start over and try to look at this stuff fresh. Ignore my previous comments
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

We missed resolving one action last night, but it has now been resolved.

Spoiler: show
@Chelsea
@DaughterOfOmega
@DeeZees
@IBA
@Inawordyes
@Le petit poussin
@LordQuas
@Mungbean
@risiinq-
@Sabiplz
@Schiavetto
@Valentine
@WindwardAway

@hollowkatt

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Marmot wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:12 am We missed resolving one action last night, but it has now been resolved.

@Chelsea
@DaughterOfOmega
@DeeZees
@IBA
@Inawordyes
@Le petit poussin
@LordQuas
@Mungbean
@risiinq-
@Sabiplz
@Schiavetto
@Valentine
@WindwardAway

@hollowkatt
Well.
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:22 am Also, that still doesn't solve the issue of killing someone before they've had a chance to speak
And I thought that was the one reason you didn't like the idea of voting out poussin today
But you're fine with letting him eat the kill from the compulsive slank vig of questionable alignment?
I would be more amenable to them dying under those circumstances as we would still have the opportunity to lynch somebody else + the low-volume poster dying would be less of a random affair. I get the sense a scum team could ensure their post count is up to snuff by encouraging/reminding each other whereas a townie is more likely to forget.

The thing I go back to with Daughter is... why claim in-thread if they're a 3P? Why not just sit back and coast?
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

*think
can u explain this?
For the record, I never stated I had a scum read on Sabi exactly. What I stated was that pursuing a lynch of Colin, with all the information we have, at the expense of seeking to lynch a scum player was not a good look. If it weren't for Sabi's push on the Guillo lynch I might have a scum-read on them - as I said that push undeniably counts in their favour. I don't think it "clears" them however.
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

Oh hey there’s my cop result.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Keeping this to myself for now carry on.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:45 am Keeping this to myself for now carry on.
Hmmm
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:47 am
Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:45 am Keeping this to myself for now carry on.
Hmmm
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Don’t mind me continue playing mafia :^)

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”