Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by DeeZees »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:26 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:55 pm
Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:44 pm me voice: When i open the thread this time will i be struck with the perfect solve finally? will i finally be able to latch onto a wolfread?

the answer for the audience was a big fat no
[VOTE: valentine] aubergine

Town who are waiting for the perfect solve, or the right moment, are POE
Are you promoting a policy lynch here or were you being sarcastic and you actually scum read her? If the later, would scum openly admit that they are waiting to latch onto a wolf read?
Sure, why not?

Scum can't actually hunt...they already know the answer. Openly admitting to latching onto SRs is an easy way to not hunt, and hide in plain sight so to speak
BUTTING MY HEAD IN

Makes sense as a slip from falcon, makes as much (maybe more sense) being a badly phrased SR reason that makes sense as he says this

BUTTING HEAD OUT KEEPING MY TR ON FALCON
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Mungbean wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:26 pm Is there a tally of the votes as things stand? I'm about to watch a movie with the old man and I don't want to leave me vote until too late ideally.
Look at the poll above
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:26 pm Ah Manny is Arogame. Ok
I have no clue what or who arogame is i just put on the pfp that schiavetto sent me cuz they were annoyed at me for not having one lmao.
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 241
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

Doesn't feel v comfy on Val, hopping over to Deez & calling it an afternoon
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:26 pm Scum can't actually hunt...they already know the answer. Openly admitting to latching onto SRs is an easy way to not hunt, and hide in plain sight so to speak
There is nothing inherently wrong with sheeping specially if you arent confident in your sr reads yourself but are on your tr. I can relate to Valentine on that which also makes me wanna tr her more.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:27 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:26 pm Ah Manny is Arogame. Ok
I have no clue what or who arogame is i just put on the pfp that schiavetto sent me cuz they were annoyed at me for not having one lmao.
Oh never mind then. I thought you were someone i knew.
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 84

Post by falcon45ca »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:29 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:26 pm Scum can't actually hunt...they already know the answer. Openly admitting to latching onto SRs is an easy way to not hunt, and hide in plain sight so to speak
There is nothing inherently wrong with sheeping specially if you arent confident in your sr reads yourself but are on your tr. I can relate to Valentine on that which also makes me wanna tr her more.
I mean, go thru their ISO and let me know if you find it towny.

Sheeping in and of itself? I agree, town do it all the time

Valentine is going beyond that and almost refusing to play the game, with a repeated "oh when will I get the energy" posting that's just performative and unnecessary IMO.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:24 pm @DeeZees I don't really see what creature's case about me is, but I don't think he is openly wolfy per se actually?

I wanted to drop quotes here but have given up for the time being lol (loads of posts where he shows a clear lack of irreverence, also attacks nutella right off the bat which is bold - though never voted them)

Except maybe when he says Iawys pushes are uncharacteristic for him before actually asking if Iawy is Arete (but memory is a bitch sometimes so heh).

Frankly I could see it go either way, but a bit more town to me rn on a surface level
The attack on Nutella is just a vote no? I assumed that was a joke.

Turns out he reinforces it in #306 (still trying to get this to work???)

I dont really find it towny just kinda lazy

Things like #332 I dont like cuz they look kinda fake. And yh then the rest of stuff he does im not really seeing him believe it its kinda throwaway, not in a drive by sense, in a half assed way where he says it but I dont buy he believes it cuz the reasoning I just cant see and he flits off them fast

That said, I think the main bit for me is the town. they just don't seem to have a doom/gloom view, and, seems more pockety/palls than normal. just not a fan

Too add, I was reflecting on how much I fucked up on my creature read in the mash and rounded on I think his town play is "cooperative but not collaborative". He cooperates with town cores and looks to get them working on things, but, he doesn't bounce off ppl/build reads with people (collaborative)

I think he wasn't doing that here
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:03 pm My top town reads are:
- Risiiinq
- Falcon
- IBA
- Manny
p much agree on these

sliiiiightly less sure on manny now but still a tr
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:20 pm Quick thoughts from a quick thot
- still not really convinced that petit's observation is like, *necessarily* wolfchat TMI but I do think his talk around it has been WeirdTM, feels like, ~*~Wolfily Preoccupied~*~ with it
- some of Doc's more recent TRs feel like...faked townreads dressed up to seem more thought-out. Idk if that's a Just-Me thing but it's certainly an impression I had reading through thread this morning
-feel like I should have more of an opinion on Floyd than i do, someone tell me what the correct opinion is so i can adjust accordingly ty
@Schiavetto dont go, what do you mean by this?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:26 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:55 pm
Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:44 pm me voice: When i open the thread this time will i be struck with the perfect solve finally? will i finally be able to latch onto a wolfread?

the answer for the audience was a big fat no
[VOTE: valentine] aubergine

Town who are waiting for the perfect solve, or the right moment, are POE
Are you promoting a policy lynch here or were you being sarcastic and you actually scum read her? If the later, would scum openly admit that they are waiting to latch onto a wolf read?
Sure, why not?

Scum can't actually hunt...they already know the answer. Openly admitting to latching onto SRs is an easy way to not hunt, and hide in plain sight so to speak
So you think she is WIFOMing us with that post, is that it?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

lame @Schiavetto
Valentine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Val

Post by Valentine »

it's true i'm wifoming and i'll say it !!!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:06 pm Offtopic is there any way to set up the notifications so that the tab gets a number or gets red when i have a new alert? similar to MU.
it does get a number but it works slightly differently to mu where if youre on the previous page it doesnt update
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 105
Aka: Oscar

Post by Mungbean »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:27 pm
Mungbean wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:26 pm Is there a tally of the votes as things stand? I'm about to watch a movie with the old man and I don't want to leave me vote until too late ideally.
Look at the poll above
It was blank but I stopped being dense and selected the spectator option.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:36 pm it's true i'm wifoming and i'll say it !!!
Why are you wifoming then?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

[VOTE: deezees] aubergine

Smiley face (I have multiple intentions voting this smiles)

(I think i'm currently fine with everyone voting this even sabi whose emotions seem a lot townier today. like the absolute irritation at everything going on lol. i don't think that their insistence on stopping the drunkposting discourse is +town though fwiw. that's the kind of thing that wolves like to step in on to seem reasonable.)
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:38 pm
Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:36 pm it's true i'm wifoming and i'll say it !!!
Why are you wifoming then?
I cannot reveal my machinations ... yet
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:39 pm [VOTE: deezees] aubergine

(I think i'm currently fine with everyone voting this even sabi whose emotions seem a lot townier today. like the absolute irritation at everything going on lol. i don't think that their insistence on stopping the drunkposting discourse is +town though fwiw. that's the kind of thing that wolves like to step in on to seem reasonable.)
What about me is wolfy @Valentine

I also went and read why I town read people which @Schiavetto wolf read me for and I think they are a mix of fly by one liners or town reads following iso's so im not particularly happy at them being described as bad
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

I'm most inclined to vote for Creature, but if there's a feeling that they should verify their role function in the next day phase that would seem to be a waste.
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:42 pm

I also went and read why I town read people which @Schiavetto wolf read me for and I think they are a mix of fly by one liners or town reads following iso's so im not particularly happy at them being described as bad
@ me in an hour if you're still around and i'll explain this prommy
(i'm going to be around but i want to let this sit for a bit and then i give u answer)
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Hmm.

If i do flip i will note- cape top wsgon (4) and flurry of ....empty + relativelyempty.. votes come on me from valentine and manny and schia

Valentine and Mnny are literal sheeps and im not really confident i deserve it from schia feels like shes accusing me of tmi? Dunno really
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:45 pm

(i'm going to be around but i want to let this sit for a bit and then i give u answer)
Lol that doesnt sound like you actually scim read me
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:45 pm Valentine and Mnny are literal sheeps and im not really confident i deserve it from schia feels like shes accusing me of tmi? Dunno really
If i see cape/creature being the main wagons ill switch to whichever wagon has the most votes to save them for the record.
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:46 pm
Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:45 pm

Lol that doesnt sound like you actually scim read me
YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT OUTLOUD -_-
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:34 pm Too add, I was reflecting on how much I fucked up on my creature read in the mash and rounded on I think his town play is "cooperative but not collaborative". He cooperates with town cores and looks to get them working on things, but, he doesn't bounce off ppl/build reads with people (collaborative)

I think he wasn't doing that here
Agree with this yeah.

He's far more passive here than usual and I think that's more scum indicative for him
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:47 pm
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:45 pm Valentine and Mnny are literal sheeps and im not really confident i deserve it from schia feels like shes accusing me of tmi? Dunno really
If i see cape/creature being the main wagons ill switch to whichever wagon has the most votes to save them for the record.
I believe you

given a choice of the two?
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

i wanted to GIVE MY VOTE A LITTLE BIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED AND IF PEOPLE WOULD TRAIL ON
being proactive is a curse this is why i never try

anyways whatever i said about creature is out the window because everyone's like "oh but what if creature" but where's the drive to manifest it. he's not like doing anything.

[VOTE: creature] aubergine
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 84

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:49 pm given a choice of the two?
lynch creature over cape. Even if im vibeing with creature he is participating / providing less to the game so i would mind less if he died.
Also last mash i played with him i was sr'ing on d1 based on not agreeing with him on most stuff which is not happening here idk if that is a bad or good sign.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Likely to move back to creature but gonna wait til cape comes back prolly
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:49 pm wanted to GIVE MY VOTE A LITTLE BIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED AND IF PEOPLE WOULD TRAIL ON

anyways whatever i said about creature is out the window because everyone's like "oh but what if creature" but where's the drive to manifest it. he's not like doing anything.
damn this posts actually howls hard as fuck, you should've posted this before tr'd you smh.
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:52 pm
Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:49 pm wanted to GIVE MY VOTE A LITTLE BIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED AND IF PEOPLE WOULD TRAIL ON

damn this posts actually howls hard as fuck, you should've posted this before tr'd you smh.
Help me bus then (im groupscum)
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

I am townreading Falcon rn

I could kill Valentine atm

I don't have an impression on Creature and suspect their posts and this wagon are in the parts of the thread I skimmed/skipped, and would prefer not to do more work if I can avoid it so
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Does anyone have experience of Wolf!cape

I only know town!Cape and I know he's got range. Just about to kick off an iso to validate my concerns with him

To precursor, my issues were that his "read reasons" didn't match up with his actual reads i.e. he'd explain a read, then, give it a read that didn't match.

A made up example to showcase what I mean:

"JMurder3 keeps on pushing and killing town! town read."

thats what I saw. lets go heck
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:55 pm I am townreading Falcon rn

I don't have an impression on Creature and suspect their posts and this wagon are in the parts of the thread I skimmed/skipped, and would prefer not to do more work if I can avoid it so
Who are you

vote me if you want to kill me no one is brave enough to actually try but everyone keeps saying it
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

[performative]Vote: Valentine[/performative]
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

very strongly disagree. The drive to actually commit to a creature wagon when the thread has been handwaving around him is very protown
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:56 pm

Who are you

vote me if you want to kill me no one is brave enough to actually try but everyone keeps saying it
Some call me the space cowboy

Some call me the gangster of love
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

@ valentine scumreaders git gud
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

nutella wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:57 pm

very strongly disagree. The drive to actually commit to a creature wagon when the thread has been handwaving around him is very protown
Not particularly when there's a building wagon for them
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Tend to agree, which isn't emboldening me to vote Creature.
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:57 pm
Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:56 pm

Who are you

Some call me the space cowboy

Some call me the gangster of love
Okay space cowboy let's throw down

U voted me. I am now angrily pointing my wolf abilities at you tonight and you will not wake up . This is the price
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:56 pm Does anyone have experience of Wolf!cape

I only know town!Cape and I know he's got range. Just about to kick off an iso to validate my concerns with him

To precursor, my issues were that his "read reasons" didn't match up with his actual reads i.e. he'd explain a read, then, give it a read that didn't match.

A made up example to showcase what I mean:

"JMurder3 keeps on pushing and killing town! town read."

thats what I saw. lets go heck
This was part of my issue with him earlier but I came to understand why most of his reads were where they were on his list even if the reasons were weak.

But yeah I have seen him deepwolf a few mashes and he's good at appearing solvy generally
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

Everyone being like "ahhh noooo" when i vote creature is literally like . the funniest thing
Do u think i am bussing
is creature actually town

DO u think all of the people who have been hand wringing about the slot are town. are the other people voting him all town too?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:58 pm

Not particularly when there's a building wagon for them
Look at the timing. I and a couple others had moved off of voting creature and other wagons built up, then valentine decided to move back to creature and suddenly two people followed her. She's more spearheading it than following it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

She voted dz on that same page or the one before it, dz asked for reasons she said to ask later in an hour to then proceed to unvote and vote creature with a reason thats wack imo. Doesnt help that i also dont like the fact that Creature is a wagon to begin with and based on the one game i played with him (big sample size) i dont feel like he would care much or feel pressured with being wagoned specially considering that in this game his playstyle has been not caring much imo.
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

like.

idek how to go about this and make it coherent but to me i'm piecing together the little things in my head and trying to type them out is -_-
but
am i bussing now or am i pushing town and if you think the former: just help me bus for now and deal with me tomorrow or whatever, arguably something something bussing partner to save self blunder blah blah. If u think i am a wolf pushing town why do u think everyone's been so reticent about the slot all game

at least it generates content i guess tho
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:59 pm DO u think all of the people who have been hand wringing about the slot are town. are the other people voting him all town too?
The wagon is literally two people i Sr, the third party and you. I would burn that wagon alive.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”