NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 8]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Gj wilgy looks like I have to retire that read
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME can you claim your exact role? You claimed 3 night actions but shouldn't a joat claim be every night? I just want this established since it should check out but seemed a bit weird with the setup

Voting Porscha

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:03 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME can you claim your exact role? You claimed 3 night actions but shouldn't a joat claim be every night? I just want this established since it should check out but seemed a bit weird with the setup

Voting Porscha
I'm a joat with one shot each of voyeur, motion detect, and track
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Wilgs did really well. You can't imagine my relief last night my mom literally had to ask me if I was okay irl I couldn't stop smiling just happy I put my ego aside.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:06 pm Wilgs did really well. You can't imagine my relief last night my mom literally had to ask me if I was okay irl I couldn't stop smiling just happy I put my ego aside.
This is the cutest thing I've read all week
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Well, we should have some discussion, no?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I guess I'm waiting to hear what Porscha says. I felt really solid about my Wilgy/Porscha solve yesterday but it's like we're trapped in a room for 48 hours with the same insane peeps so if she's actually town maybe she can convince me in that time
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:32 pm I guess I'm waiting to hear what Porscha says. I felt really solid about my Wilgy/Porscha solve yesterday but it's like we're trapped in a room for 48 hours with the same insane peeps so if she's actually town maybe she can convince me in that time
that's because you won't stop scum reading :D

wilgy hard spewed me town
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I'd be okay if you like, *tinfoiled* me being wolf with wilgy but if you think I telegraph the ole yeller thing with him as my wolf partner that would be quite silly. like painfully obvious kind of silly
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

all the back and forth we did would be wild as w/w
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 7]

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:54 pm When I'm gone just flip Porscha I think.
like there is no way we are w/w when wilgy was hard trying to get me flipped over him yesterday
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like the way wilgy hard defended jack...... makes me think wilgy might be shielding falcon. cuz wilgy went out of his way to repeatedly say falcon was spewed town from the way jack talked about falcon?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

why was ruri killed over confirmed mason creature zz
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@Neon I need your help to figure out last wolf pls assist
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:07 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:06 pm Wilgs did really well. You can't imagine my relief last night my mom literally had to ask me if I was okay irl I couldn't stop smiling just happy I put my ego aside.
This is the cutest thing I've read all week
Truly <3

I'm really sorry about if I added anything during our argument that made anything less enjoyable Obs :/ glad your here ^^
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:40 am @Neon I need your help to figure out last wolf pls assist
I mostly don't think you're a wolf and I'm willing to at least test bases elsewhere and see if we can find each other.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:31 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:54 pm When I'm gone just flip Porscha I think.
like there is no way we are w/w when wilgy was hard trying to get me flipped over him yesterday
However wrt this Wilgz only switched to you as my wagon dissolved and you became a second target. It didn't feel natural and if the two wagons bearing EoD are W/W and one of you is going over you almost are forced to push each other to make it look as close to good as you can the next day after all your gonna be in the spotlight thread made that really apparent.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:53 am
However wrt this Wilgz only switched to you as my wagon dissolved and you became a second target. It didn't feel natural and if the two wagons bearing EoD are W/W and one of you is going over you almost are forced to push each other to make it look as close to good as you can the next day after all your gonna be in the spotlight thread made that really apparent.
that's true! But I think wilgy took advantage of the suspicion of me + creature not being around to kill ruri knowing I was still the one person most likely to be pushed today and it didnt matter if he flipped me yesterday to get to lylo (especially since he had the nook read on him being town)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:56 am
that's true! But I think wilgy took advantage of the suspicion of me + creature not being around to kill ruri knowing I was still the one person most likely to be pushed today and it didnt matter if he flipped me yesterday to get to lylo (especially since he had the nook read on him being town)
I do think it looks almost too obvious which scares me but Wilgy looked too obvious and was a woof and we let him get away 3 days in a row.

Obviously not Creature

If I'm looking deep I'm looking at Obs but I don't think I can ever push Obs after that post today... forever pocketed.

I know I'm town obviously.

So that leaves me with a pool of 3.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:06 am
I do think it looks almost too obvious which scares me but Wilgy looked too obvious and was a woof and we let him get away 3 days in a row.

Obviously not Creature

If I'm looking deep I'm looking at Obs but I don't think I can ever push Obs after that post today... forever pocketed.

ok out of me, falcon, nook, what are you thinking?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:01 am
Neon wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:06 am

Obviously not Creature

ok out of me, falcon, nook, what are you thinking?
It'sbetween you and Falcon I'm currently on Falcon.

It's tough for me to see Nook wolf but a lot of that feeling is claim based not game play based.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Critically we need to think why Ruri over

Me
Creature
Obs

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I can only assume creature cuz he said he wouldn't really be around? I'd have to look at his iso from yesterday to remember anything else he said
obs b/c he's had scum side reads all game and was already pushing for me and wilgy as w/w yesterday so if wolves are looking for the ML on me then keeping oscar alive is paramount
you? I don't know. if it was between you and ruri, I can only assume they chose ruri over you because of her PR
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

do you have any other thoughts about the NK's?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

you aren't surprised nook didn't die?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:53 am you aren't surprised nook didn't die?
I am kind of. But I don't think I'm as confused by that as say Creature.

Ruri makes sense in one way and one way only.

Creature and Obs have never had any substantial push on them Creature is outed town lol. Ruri had mild pressure.

Nook just doesn't feel as much of like a priority when I think about how I feel wolves would act here.

ImageImage

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I think Neon/NANOOK are town and Creature clear

My POE is probably Porscha/Falcon? I think Anne made a point that Jack shielded Falcon when he may not have necessarily needed to if Falcon was a villager. Plus I think the OP confirms the last mafia is 100% vanilla so the track may not matter as much
☆Princess Abigail☆

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:46 am I think Neon/NANOOK are town and Creature clear

My POE is probably Porscha/Falcon? I think Anne made a point that Jack shielded Falcon when he may not have necessarily needed to if Falcon was a villager. Plus I think the OP confirms the last mafia is 100% vanilla so the track may not matter as much
Intresting.

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

Neon wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:57 am Critically we need to think why Ruri over

Me
Creature
Obs
- Ruri was never getting mislynched after a roleblocker flip
- Ruri could still be holding a doctor shot to use to protect me
- By killing Ruri, wolves ensure she can't protect anyone anymore
- Also now my 1-shot track I can give after death is probably useless, but idk if wolves though about that
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I guess wolves probably had the common sense to kill Ruri instead of playing doc dodge for the rest of the game in hopes to mislynch Ruri when it definitely wasn't going through.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I remember last night my solve was NANOOK/Porscha, with maybe obscurity rolling us.

I guess aorn the only strong townread I have is Neon. idk how much I'm counting on falcon45ca being town.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

i'm still attached to my Porscha/Wilgy solve

like i don't read Porscha's post and think she's wolfy but it just like clicked for me hard yesterday with the way they were interacting with each other and it just made sense.

i'm evaluating the odds of Porscha leaving me alive there, but keeping Ruri alive would be risky incase she still had a doctor shot, then a save would afford town another ML

speaking of.. is there any chance that the right move to do is to sleep? mafia either had to hit an unclear or to hit creature and then he gets to distribute a track to the POE? at this point i'm guessing no extra kill power exists
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

to me it felt like he wasn't really trying to get you flipped until i sort of forced him into it..

i mean every time he pushed on you he ended up backing off

i may need to reread some of the interactions but "witty theater" still registers.

Me
Creature
Obs
It was only ever going to be creature or ruri lol, like

What are you even talking about

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:09 am i'm still attached to my Porscha/Wilgy solve

like i don't read Porscha's post and think she's wolfy but it just like clicked for me hard yesterday with the way they were interacting with each other and it just made sense.

i'm evaluating the odds of Porscha leaving me alive there, but keeping Ruri alive would be risky incase she still had a doctor shot, then a save would afford town another ML

speaking of.. is there any chance that the right move to do is to sleep? mafia either had to hit an unclear or to hit creature and then he gets to distribute a track to the POE? at this point i'm guessing no extra kill power exists
No you don't sleep with a clear alive

I dknt want to get into why but its way better to sleep tomorrow, prefer people don't talk about why jt is, it just is
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:19 am
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:09 am i'm still attached to my Porscha/Wilgy solve

No you don't sleep with a clear alive
Normally I'd agree but mafia hasn't been hitting the clear because they're clearly scared of the track

Ruri was pretty clear but technically an argument could've been spun against her when she's low thread presence

not sure if it's the right move anyway, just something to consider
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:16 am

Me
Creature
Obs

Oh really yes because every single NK this game had been exactly what we predicted and nobody has ever gone huh wtf when day started.

ImageImage

They haven't been hitting the clear presumably because they thought they could gmpotwntially get ruri pushed and didn't want to risk hitting protection lol

Neon wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:35 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:16 am

Me
Creature
Obs

Oh really yes because every single NK this game had been exactly what we predicted and nobody has ever gone huh wtf when day started.
Not killing ruri last night means they're committed to taking creature to F4

Lol

This is why I shelved ruri suspicion lol, because mafia can only string it out so far before they have to kill the doctor claim or take the mason to f4
☆Princess Abigail☆

How likely is it that a two shot doc held power for this long?

Why kill perpetual slanker Ruri with no thread pull instead of anyone with some semblance of thread command?

It doesn't make sense to me but I'm notorious for over analyzing.

Either way did you ever say why you voted Falc, Nanook?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't disagree clearly just want to see where your head is at.

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:41 am I don't disagree clearly just want to see where your head is at.
What's your scum read on me?

Hoping it's the easy answer
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:50 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:43 pm I believe I can only post once more. I intent to stick with my vote for many reasons but have no qualms with flipping Porscha either.

Appreciate the work you're doing regardless, Wilgy. I think the biggest thing that would confuse me if you're town is why Wilgy died with a 0/3. Like that's partially why I kind of would expect v!you to push at me a bit.

The only scenario I have to explain that is exactly Porscha wolf since she also focused on Porscha POE a fair bit as did Pyxxy.
But I just don't see you as W :shrug:

Like the chance of W Obs is FAR less likely than I think than W Porscha/Ruri/Neon even Falc at this point.

Again, I do think Lucy and Pyxxy kills served a double purpose of sussing me while outing Porscha opposition. Porscha's immediate going in on me and then reactionary dropping off on me reflects this as well.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:55 pm I think my legacy should hold good assessment.

TR Nook, no takesy backsey.
Hmmmmmm
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:50 am Hoping it's the easy answer
What's the easy answer in your mind?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wilgy was clearly in anti-spew mode for much of last RD. Anyone care to take a gander, and see what they think?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:22 pm Also food for thought.

If it is Porscha, Neon isn't a wolf I think.

Porscha's defense of Neon is either from Porscha being wrong or Porscha having TMI on the slot.

However if Porscha does have TMI on the slot and argued that Neon/Sabi was absolutely not a thing, idk why Neon is still alive outside of 'I like Neon pushing Wilgy'.
Hmmmmm

Return to “Previous Rackets”