NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:00 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:27 pm In a dramatic turn of events I am boycotting a wilgy flip today
id you have any thoughts about my POE post, which you asked for?

Would you flip Schia over Ruri today? You were very gung ho about Ruri during the first half of this phase, but that seems to have gone away?
ruri can always get voted off for all I care just b/c I can't ever find her even if she's town. but I didn't like seeing posts yesterday saying she seemed towny cuz I didn't agree so I cased her thinking it might have been a misclear from other people but idk. she doesn't interact so idk what to do
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

father forgive them, they know not what they do....
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:12 pm I'm thinking about giving my track to falcon45ca so he either gets nightkilled and clears the POE or he gets to cop check someone if there's one wolf left.
Got a couple cop check faves?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wilgy is voting me, eh?

Weird
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Good hello.

Basically been hungover all day.

Twas a fun mistake.

My gut tells me Porscha is town based on their responses to me.

I still hold firm that Falcon/Nook are very much just town.

Obs is the only one that I would say doesn't have an associative clear, but I also don't think Obs had a teammate.

If there has been a misclear maybe Ruri, but that's tinfoil.

Wolves are Neon and Shia. If I go over today that's still fine just make sure to follow my legacy.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:42 pm Wilgy is voting me, eh?

Weird
[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Falc, my gut told me while drunk to sheep Porscha as they had become a point of enlightenment that I'm surprised a religion hasn't been built on.

Now that I am aware, I'm no longer as enticed to join said Porscha devout following, but still think they are town.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

I don't think Neon is mafia Wilgs

Ruri I go back and forth tinfoiling
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:56 pm I don't think Neon is mafia Wilgs

I just don't find a team elsewhere. If Shia/Ruri? Maybe?

Idk Ruri without counter claim, plus the reaction to Nook gimmick.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:53 pm Falc, my gut told me while drunk to sheep Porscha as they had become a point of enlightenment that I'm surprised a religion hasn't been built on.

Now that I am aware, I'm no longer as enticed to join said Porscha devout following, but still think they are town.
See, that's the trick...religion isn't about enlightenment, that's a red herring.

Sheeping Porscha, eh? What was your favorite read of hers?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like unless I'm just wrong about you and it's you/Porscha lol, but that would make even less sense in this gamestate.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:58 pm

Do you get towny vibes off Shia? Ruri?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I also don't have an iron clad team, I actually starting drawing a chart in my notebook earlier with NON-teams to see if I could narrow it down but didn't find it super useful.

Okay I'm looking back, not sure if there's anything that I need to respond to. I will say aside from role shenanigans, an issue I have with Schia is I feel their reads are a bit.. static? Like they're sort of just running a course rather than actively trying to evaluate people.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:53 pm Falc, my gut told me while drunk to sheep Porscha as they had become a point of enlightenment that I'm surprised a religion hasn't been built on.

See, that's the trick...religion isn't about enlightenment, that's a red herring.

The push on me.

It's wrong, but I think it's wrong for the correct reasons. Porscha I think is really trying to solve the more important questions and the reactions I got referring to the suspicion on me my gut screams is towny.

Porscha's take on you is kinda bad, I think. The "you know you'll need to be flipped" is rough but I at least understand someone having this perspective because I know I'll need to be flipped.

Porscha's stance on Ruri I think is better than the stance on you.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Shia not really? Like, and this applies to Neon as well. They are players that state "I play game like X" and then it's damned if you do/damned if you don't from then out as the "I play game like X" can always be the arguable excuse.

I did get towny vibes from Ruri during nook gimmick, but they have since faded.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:05 pm

The push on me.

It's wrong, but I think it's wrong for the correct reasons. Porscha I think is really trying to solve the more important questions and the reactions I got referring to the suspicion on me my gut screams is towny.

Porscha's take on you is kinda bad, I think. The "you know you'll need to be flipped" is rough but I at least understand someone having this perspective because I know I'll need to be flipped.

Oh, and I suppose I should elaborate here. I think I'm making excuses for Porscha to be TR'd and I'm aware of that.

My gut is really telling me to do so. I wouldn't pull Porscha out of PoE, but they are a TR otherwise.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

my gut says Creature/Neon/Wilgy are all town > other townreads. Creature clear. Neon from our interactions yesterday. Wilgy just from everything as a whole - like my very very broad POE would be Porscha/NANOOK/Falc/Pyxxy/Ruri/Schia. NANOOK and Pyxxy have definitely been trending up a lot today but I don't feel as comfortable removing them.

i'm trying to reread the game from page 1 again just to see if anything sticks out that i missed early
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

The push on me.

I found it odd that she seemed locked jnto town not being able to solve the last Maf w/o my flip.

Like, why couldn't last RD lynch have hit Maf? Or this RD? It struck me as strange
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:08 pm

Shia not really? Like, and this applies to Neon as well. They are players that state "I play game like X" and then it's damned if you do/damned if you don't from then out as the "I play game like X" can always be the arguable excuse.

ou prefer to vote Neon over Schia, when Schia is the viable counterwagon to you, because....?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

okay i need to start cooking dinner, but i RR day 1 and it reminded me that yeah i'm better finding townreads and working down so ima continue with that. i sort of liked NANOOK's EOD1 and remember Sabi tried to discredit this read - which matters because i now see Sabi was basically powerwolfing. Wilgy has a super town day one.

i'm still good with my vote on schia, will be off and on around through EOD.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

my father if it be possible, let this cup make me drunk enough to get voters to pass from me yet again onto another mislim: not as i will it, but as thou wilt!!!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:25 pm

ou prefer to vote Neon over Schia, when Schia is the viable counterwagon to you, because....?
Because I'm fine with all 3. If I go over, the game should be easy to solve. I think my existing is making the game harder for town to get there tbh. I do have legitimate concern that if I'm left alive, I'll become a lylo misyeet. Neon and Shia are very likely to have a wolf.

All 3 of these options are good ways to advance the gamestate in a way that gives us a game winning PoE. Just reread my legacy when I do flip, I'm very much confident in my reads on Falc/Nook.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:23 pm

The push on me.

I found it odd that she seemed locked jnto town not being able to solve the last Maf w/o my flip.

Like, why couldn't last RD lynch have hit Maf? Or this RD? It struck me as strange
I've never caught Porscha by watching them get stuck on a subject and sticking to it. I don't think that's a wolf tell and just kinda happens. I think the process for what gets them stuck on a subject is more important to reading that slot.
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

Should I stay on the Schiavetto wagon or should I move out and let it rand between them and DrWilgy? Also I'm scared the wolfteam could be NANOOK and pyxxy.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm trusting Mac on Neon and obscurity being town.

I guess Ruri gets to be kept alive for now.

Porscha I still believe to be town? I have never seen her wolf though.

I guess that leaves DrWilgy, falcon45ca, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, pyxxy and Schiavetto.

pyxxy would maybe look good in the world NANOOK is town and telling the truth about his role.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I really don't think it's Nook though.

Also the Pyxxy Jack stuff really seemed like a soft clear.

I have more time believing that maybe I'm wrong on Ruri or Obs, but not Pyxxy/Nook.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@MacDougall Give us some reads yo

Hold up, Imma get my Oujia board
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Meh. Seanzie wanted DrWilgy dead. I dunno if I should fill his wish or NANOOK's.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Is 1-shot empowerer a claim wolf!Schiavetto would make up?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:53 pm Meh. Seanzie wanted DrWilgy dead. I dunno if I should fill his wish or NANOOK's.
Who's Wilgys partner?

Are they on or off his wagon in your mind?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:57 pm Is 1-shot empowerer a claim wolf!Schiavetto would make up?
Why did they claim?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

The push on me.

what are you referring to here exactly? I never said that
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:00 pm

The push on me.

You didn't say that, it's what I gathered from what you'd said re: my flip being necessary for town win
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:25 pm

cuz wilgy is town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:02 pm

The push on me.

You didn't say that, it's what I gathered from what you'd said re: my flip being necessary for town win
it was a tongue in cheek joke that i'm tinfoiling you and the comment I had responded to prodded me to reiterate that
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I'm still stuck on the notes Schia took SOD2 meant to make him look towny and not a lot else

IRT claim, I'm not sure. Do wolves get help with ideas for claims?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:03 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:02 pm

The push on me.

it was a tongue in cheek joke that i'm tinfoiling you and the comment I had responded to prodded me to reiterate that
It better be, or you'll be hearing from my lawyers
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I read the most recent page of Neons ISO, and it's gross
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:03 pm I'm still stuck on the notes Schia took SOD2 meant to make him look towny and not a lot else

IRT claim, I'm not sure. Do wolves get help with ideas for claims?
Yeah, there's an online site you can go to, and for $9.95/month you'll receive fresh Mafia claim ideas daily
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:53 pm Meh. Seanzie wanted DrWilgy dead. I dunno if I should fill his wish or NANOOK's.

truly i tell you, we should continue to ignore flipped townies
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:07 pm

Why?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

she's being sarcastic
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I honestly don't think schia is wolf but maybe i'm getting snowed
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:08 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:07 pm

Why?
are you shitting me?
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:09 pm she's being sarcastic
thought it was pretty clear yeah but i appreciate you saying it so that i did not have to
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I mean I'm stuck on that because part of why I tinfoiled Anne was flipped townies... and that was what a lot of people on her wagon used
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Like I do think it's reasonable to say not to ignore them though but also they should not be the only reason

The Neon wagon at this point feels like the worst possible thing and I hard veto that. I think Wilgy is town but the flip should 100% be in Wilgy/Schia. or we should've talked about that earlier I don't want Anne crap again
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Unfortunately I can't be on much longer/following until like 10 minutes before flip because I have dinner but I'll be back then
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:17 pm Like I do think it's reasonable to say not to ignore them though but also they should not be the only reason

The Neon wagon at this point feels like the worst possible thing and I hard veto that. I think Wilgy is town but the flip should 100% be in Wilgy/Schia. or we should've talked about that earlier I don't want Anne crap again
they're not the Only reason but when we have a dead villager that have advocated for a lim on a slot & said slot was tending to the presumed counterwagon to a flipped wolf & survived the following day phase's pretty contentious!! EOD because of a runaway 11th hour flashwagon on a player whose interactions with both flipped wolves seemed pretty plausibly villagery & then the uniTR who had said slot at the top of their POE before giving in to paranoia and abandoning the wagon gets killed the next day, like

sorry, i don't feel great ignoring that! and i definitely don't feel good about the Wilgy/Nook wagons flipping *again* after.... wilgy gets shitfaced and posts a bunch?

Return to “Previous Rackets”