NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 5]

Post by pyxxy »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:53 pm Lol I’m not counterclaiming Nanook. I just feel his claim is fake regardless of his alignment
ut he said it was definitely super duper 1000% real this time
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:40 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:38 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:25 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:08 pm wilgy who are the 2 wagons you'd like to see competing today
Anne by merit of claim dispute with Nook and the odd vote holster I pointed out previously. Also just a feeling of meh on the slot for two cycles. Anne didn't really contribute to the Jack yeet but was cool watching and putting the vote in later on.

Neon by merit of being generally wolfy this cycle. Notice how Neon's reason for voting me isn't "he's aligned with Jack" more so "he's not a TR". It just feels like Neon had to come up with something without actually putting anything into it. Plus there was that earlier qualm with Neons TR list being super weak opening up a strange reverse player soup.

And I mean, Falcon's just now sheeping Seanzie without actually solving himself. I still argue that Falcon not solving the game is a hard wolf tell.

I'd put you, Shia after that, then Nook maybe, but I really think that it's just town Nook.
I sheep all the time, whatchoo talkin' bout Willis?
falcon you know you're gonna have to be put down at some point right
That's not true. Town can win by not lynching town, in fact it's the #1 way to win for Town
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:39 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:08 pm wilgy who are the 2 wagons you'd like to see competing today
Anne by merit of claim dispute with Nook and the odd vote holster I pointed out previously. Also just a feeling of meh on the slot for two cycles. Anne didn't really contribute to the Jack yeet but was cool watching and putting the vote in later on.

Neon by merit of being generally wolfy this cycle. Notice how Neon's reason for voting me isn't "he's aligned with Jack" more so "he's not a TR". It just feels like Neon had to come up with something without actually putting anything into it. Plus there was that earlier qualm with Neons TR list being super weak opening up a strange reverse player soup.

And I mean, Falcon's just now sheeping Seanzie without actually solving himself. I still argue that Falcon not solving the game is a hard wolf tell.

I'd put you, Shia after that, then Nook maybe, but I really think that it's just town Nook.
That's not true. Town can win by not lynching town, in fact it's the #1 way to win for Town
well looking at the flips it appears this is already not the case for this game
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

Alright I'm actually very concerned about anne because yesterday I had the impression she avoided the wagon until Jack no longer could be saved.

I feel like this is even worst offending than DrWilgy and obscurity. Both had pretty good thread positions and didn't need to burn all their cred to save a wolf already falling dead after the D3 thing. (Although I feel like I'm falling into the TWTBW fallacy for DrWilgy and obscurity)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:40 pm

There's no need to throw good money after bad.

I'm Town, and the only thing scummy about my play re: meta is I slacked off on D2.

That's a hawt garbage reason to SR me, as it's a meta read that ignores other meta signs I've been showing that clearly indicate that I'm town.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:42 pm

Neon continues to follow the same thought process she follows every game and has explained therefore Neon is wolf

Solid.

I don't look for scum the way you think I should. That's not how I play. I don't look for pairings. I don't look for scummy behavior. That's not how I play everything is fakable I look for town of I can't find you Town your my PoE. I can't find you Town. You feel bad. You are PoE.
Aye, and that's even what I said you failed to do. Find town. Don't see what you are arguing against.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:38 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:00 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:06 am Lock Town; Creature - Seanzie - Ruri
Probably Town; Anne - Neon
I Think Town, though A Bit Uneasy; Pyxxy - Porscha

POE: [Nanook, Wilgy*, Schia, Falcon]

*I lean on Wilgy as town but it could be something I'm blind to that others know better on.
Swap Neon with Nook and I'm in agreement.

After digesting Porscha's push on me at start of day, I am in agreement that it's too straight forward for a wolf. When I flip the chance of them getting autoyeeted I think prevents a play like that.

Porscha goes at the back of PoE for it.
This is weird... why do you not want to take yourself out of the PoE if you are town? Lmao.
I mean, what would the point be?

It's probably better that I flip and the remainder is where we'll find wolves. Feels like a moot point.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOK's claim is really wtf to come from either alignment.

On one hand, if he's town motion detector why tf didn't he do shit about Sabiplz? Also it's still the same thing regarding Sabiplz: would there really have both a town mason tracker and a town motion detector?

On the other hand, idk why would he claim the same role that led to his partner's downfall. Motion detector should also pretty much be verifiable, do we believe there are two mafia motion detectors here?

Claim aside, I find NANOOK pretty towny by play.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

you do, but normally there's more poke and investigatory process in who you sheep I feel.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:53 pm Feel like that was pretty obvious?
Not really? You kinda just dropped the info and dropped the subject, lead me to think you were pointing to evidence of Nook lying and when it wasn't presented it just felt like a claim to discredit.
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Ugh. I don't know.

I think anne is likelier to flip wolf.

I dunno how I feel about DrWilgy today.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:42 pm

I'm Town, and the only thing scummy about my play re: meta is I slacked off on D2.

That's a hawt garbage reason to SR me, as it's a meta read that ignores other meta signs I've been showing that clearly indicate that I'm town.
yeah? like what lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: anne] aubergine
DrWilgy

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

Jack skim

I see the easy tr supplied by Neon and then Jack even refutes it which is fun. I think it's interesting in that he didn't home in on it, but more so raised and dropped it.

Pretty early TRs on Anne.

An early TR on Falcon.

There was even a defensive argument for Anne subbing them for Lucy unless I'm misinterpreting this.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:23 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:09 pm Options town have today

Miselim me
Vote out one of Lucy/Anne/Sabi

I must insist no other choices be made.

I am of the view Lucy is probably town but I won't begrudge a resolving of the random d1 wagon on her.

I will not be analysing this game in any effort oriented manner until Anne and Sabi are both dead in this game.

If you are mafia and none of the other three are mafia I am your win condition and good game.
there's 100% one scum in anne/sabi
judging by how quickly they were gonna Flashwagon me
Yeh. Sabi+Lucy gottem gg :noble:
Kinda hate this, but I still think I'd be hard pressed to give a sr on Nook still:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:10 am I have a really stupid reason to townread Nanook and I'm not saying it out loud in case it's wrong.
Falcon mentioned here between two players I'd say are cleared is odd. I can't tell if Jack is shielding or trying to buddy up Falcon. This is also the first real read on Porscha and I think it's a pretty rough look. The wiggle room that this read provides is bad.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:20 am Seanzie is another player like Falcon and Creature that I feel like I can often be like "Oh, that's just town Seanzie."

I have more experience with the former two, though.

There's a whole mess of players I have meh reasons to townread and no reasons to scumread that can be summed up like "I never yeet this slot over Lily/Lucy unless something changes."

Porscha has recently moved into the former group by mirroring my Creature read. This is a much stronger reason if Creature turns out to be a wolf.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:58 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 pm I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
So....a red on Ruri/Schia.

Wish Ruri would show up to fullclaim but that was always a long shot.

Still wanna yeet Lily. One time, Sloonei had a red check on 5 players and we burned through them and they were all town and iirc, so was Sloonei. It was...not ideal.
Meh, this is bait.

Jack may as well have said 'look at how well I'm shielding Falcon by using my previous TR on him to just outright exclude him, BUT I won't say that teeheehee"

Also I really want you to imagine that teeheehee as a young child would say it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:10 am Fyi, I'm not hard shielding Falcon at this point. But he is the easiest to read of that trio by far and I have a townlean on him and if he really is town, we should be able to know in a phase or two so it's never worth shrug maybe red check yeeting Falcon.
heheheheh, Falcon's town.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:24 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:12 pm Vote: Jack

To be great like Mac I must channel my inner Mac

Also he probably doesn't die if he's wrong about all of his other reads so Seanzie/Jack likely has one.
@obscurity

Fucking why?

Look at my exchanges with Sabi and tell me we're paired. She was my very first suspect and I pointed out scummy thing they said that nobody else did. I'm in my town meta. Some of the votes on me are nonsense gut reads but I expect better from your slot.
This is in Obscurities favor. I don't read this as a W talking to a teammate.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:40 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:36 pm Yeah this is hard, because whenever I entertain Lily town worlds, I struggle to find other suspects that I feel strongly about, like, It's true that when I open Jack ISO and stuff I don't actually find him suspect. But I did see vague sparks of Lily town in our last interaction.

I may just vote NANOOK tbh I don't find him towny at all.
I don't think wolf Nanook pulls that stuff in the middle of the day to break things up. The only time that ever happens is if he's exactly wolves with Lily.
Actually this is kinda a bad look for Nook too.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So I'm not sure when/if Jack went into anti-spew.

If Jack was convinced he was to be yeeted around when he was interacting with Schia, I can see it coming from a teammate Jack.

So far I think this has weakened my read on Nook while enforcing reads I already had.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I think out of the current wagons, I prefer

Wilgy->Anne->Nook
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Aye, that's it for Jack.

I think Neon looks slightly better than Porscha when considering the ISO.

Anne looks bad. Porscha looks bad. Shia I think looks bad? but that's because I think he was accepting the yeet on those interactions. Neon looks bad, but not as bad as I saw Obscurity make it out to be earlier. Obscurity looks good. Falcon looks good. I stand by Creature/Pyxxy/Seanzie clear on this.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:22 pm Aye, that's it for Jack.

Anne looks bad. Porscha looks bad. Shia I think looks bad? but that's because I think he was accepting the yeet on those interactions. Neon looks bad, but not as bad as I saw Obscurity make it out to be earlier. Obscurity looks good. Falcon looks good. I stand by Creature/Pyxxy/Seanzie clear on this.
Tell me about Anne.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:23 pm

Tell me about Anne.
Also obscurity

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:21 pm I think out of the current wagons, I prefer

Wilgy->Anne->Nook
Aye, just don't misyeet after me. You should probably flip Porscha/Shia before Nook.
Image Image Image
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

Can't be here for EOD so legacy is just nuke through Wilgy --> Falcon and if there's no hit in there then Obscurity could be a wolf.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Btw don't forget that Obscurity voted me at this EOD if Wilgy does flip wolf. I know he's postcapped and can't call it, but don't forget that if I die.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Actually I hate that Obscurity vote so much that if I die I think you just kill there right away. Okay I gotta go so no time for analysis. Creature can't read me, etc.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:42 pm

yeah? like what lol
I dunno, but they're there....somewhere
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Tell me about Anne.
Anne holstering vote on Jack yeet is sketchy. They didn't really push, but would be damned if they didn't get that wagon credit I feel.

Jack hard TR'd Anne d1, and if I recall correctly at this same time Mac was pushing in that direction. It makes sense that would be a team based play. The quote that makes me most uncomfortable is the one I put in spoilers above. Removing Anne/Sabi as a team for Lucy/Sabi put a town in the crossfire instead of Anne WHILE at the same time didn't necessarily refute as to why the Anne/Sabi team was incorrect.
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alright I prob won't be here for EOD. I already made my stance clear: I prefer anne -> DrWilgy -> NANOOK. I prob won't fight much for it though because I'm feeling less sure than I was on Jack.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:24 pm

Tell me about Anne.
Also obscurity
It feels like Jack was using Obscurity to make fake reads. It doesn't look aligned.
Image Image Image
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

I could push over Creature easy yesterday. Ik no one here knows me, so they don't understand how much influence I have as wolf typically but Creature isn't exactly a hard push for me lol.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:10 am Fyi, I'm not hard shielding Falcon at this point. But he is the easiest to read of that trio by far and I have a townlean on him and if he really is town, we should be able to know in a phase or two so it's never worth shrug maybe red check yeeting Falcon.
heheheheh, Falcon's town.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:27 pm Actually I hate that Obscurity vote so much that if I die I think you just kill there right away. Okay I gotta go so no time for analysis. Creature can't read me, etc.
I mean, there was an entire day cycle to interface with them. I get it because I was busy for most of the early cycle, but I don't think the post capped player who expressed an sr voting you should get a reaction like this.
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Lilypetal [8]: anne, falcon45ca, obscurity, Ruri, Jackofhearts2005, Neon, pyxxy, DrWilgy

Idt Jack is the only wolf here. I would rather sort inside this wagon.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Anne] aubergine

I don't like the Nook wagon still.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:30 pm I could push over Creature easy yesterday. Ik no one here knows me, so they don't understand how much influence I have as wolf typically but Creature isn't exactly a hard push for me lol.
You would have had to go toe-to-toe with me after just having had a game where I thought creature was town, but didn't hardshield them... Maybe you would have won, but... idk... I can be pretty persistant.

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

bout 25 minutes to go:

anne - 3 - Voters: Creature, Porscha, DrWilgy
DrWilgy - 4 - Voters: anne, Neon, Seanzie, Schiavetto
Falcon45ca - 1 - obscurity
NANOOK - 3 - Voters: Ruri, pyxxy, falcon45ca
Schiavetto - 1 - Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:35 pm
anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:30 pm I could push over Creature easy yesterday. Ik no one here knows me, so they don't understand how much influence I have as wolf typically but Creature isn't exactly a hard push for me lol.
You would have had to go toe-to-toe with me after just having had a game where I thought creature was town, but didn't hardshield them... Maybe you would have won, but... idk... I can be pretty persistant.
Yeah, I've gone toe-to-toe with Mac and SPF and Alison before as scum and almost gotten all 3 killed (mac and spf only didnt die because they were PRs and Alison did die) so I'm not really scared at all lol
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also everytime I think on the Anne slot, this observation scratches my brain.
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:43 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:07 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:01 pm didn't sabi claim mason or am i tripping? its either that or she scumslipped maybe
I claim neither.

I crumbled what my role is already. I'm tracker. I tracked anne N1. My report came out with no results.
ait a second

How come sabi said "I tracked anne N1." and not "I tracked you N1."

This is a response to anne after all.

Was this written with the thread audience in mind instead of the person who asked the question? Am I overthinking this?
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:34 pm Lilypetal [8]: anne, falcon45ca, obscurity, Ruri, Jackofhearts2005, Neon, pyxxy, DrWilgy

Idt Jack is the only wolf here. I would rather sort inside this wagon.
Why not?

If Lily was a runaway mislynch wagon, it would be easy and beneficial for Maf to stay off.

What were the other votes?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:36 pm bout 25 minutes to go:

anne - 3 - Voters: Creature, Porscha, DrWilgy
DrWilgy - 4 - Voters: anne, Neon, Seanzie, Schiavetto
Falcon45ca - 1 - obscurity
NANOOK - 3 - Voters: Ruri, pyxxy, falcon45ca
Schiavetto - 1 - Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Feels like there's a Maf amongst the lead wagons for sure w/ that vote spread
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

If Creature's observation is true then I'm happy with just nuking Falcon and Wilgy
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

With slight paranoia about Nanook
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:35 pm [VOTE: Anne] aubergine

I don't like the Nook wagon still.
Due to composition, or due to Nook?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:00 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:30 am I think if they are both town the team is exactly lucy, seanzie, Jack +1. I think Those 3 contain 2 wolves anyway.

My POE is

Jack
Seanzie
Lucy
Sabi
Anne

And I think it's 3 wolves most likely.
I'm feeling lazy and I'm mostly sheeping this, roughly Jack -> anne.
Mac claimed PR and died because of it. I'm town and Anne is my second strongest townread.

If you're town, stop being lazy. I've been high on your towngame in specchats and post games but here, I don't see you doing anything to catch wolves.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Just skimmed Shiavettos ISO again and I feel better about them.

They seemed pretty good with Jack vote right out of the gate.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:38 pm If Creature's observation is true then I'm happy with just nuking Falcon and Wilgy
I can't even tell ya how many times I've heard Maf justify mislynches based off dead Town observations.

At least 3 times, but actually way more
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: anne] aubergine
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:40 pm
anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:38 pm If Creature's observation is true then I'm happy with just nuking Falcon and Wilgy
I can't even tell ya how many times I've heard Maf justify mislynches based off dead Town observations.

At least 3 times, but actually way more
Well Creature is alive so?

Return to “Previous Rackets”