NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by DrWilgy »

Falcons ISO is poop
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:31 am Can I get some opinions on my observation on Sabi I just quoted?

Like when a wolf is asked for who they may vote, throwing a partner into a third position like that makes sense.. most wolves probably aren't bold enough not to include any partners?
I don't think lucy specifically being the third name is scummy (name order isn't something i find terribly AI??) but i don't think it's at all unreasonable to expect Sabi'd slip a partner in there & I think it sits nicely w/ lucy's disengagement during the tridome
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:34 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:24 am But the vibe.

"I low post and vibe as I go, I don't mind if I die"

"How could Wilgy possibly have a W progression on me?"

Bah
Just so we're clear, I absolutely do mind if I die.
Aye, I did a reread. I did misread you on that subject.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:37 am What about 4 :eyes:
this was funny
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bah, [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

I still vibe W Schia, but am becoming aware that I'm misreading as I'm of split attention between this and work.

I should come back to this.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

I am getting Schia and Wilgy both town out of this.

But I also have a habit of reading a lot of in the moment town and then adjusting as much (IE with lucy earlier) based on what I feel more strongly about. With the exception of NOOK, who just feels wolfy.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:34 am Creature/Seanzie comparatively to me I guess at least seem.. genuinely frustrated and like they believe their push? Like my feelings on Seanzie are meh but when I compare that to NOOK he just feels like he's going through the motions and not passionate about his reads. I expect if he's a villager he may be more considerate of the fact that you've shielded him and I don't know. I don't think what he pulled was something particularly difficult for a wolf to do. Performative stunts are much easier than faking believable pushes.
I mean reading me on passion or whatever is

Not going to go well most of the time lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:35 am Like he faked a peek on the most nothing slot, with a difference check with 2 other slots doing nothing, then retracted it as a way to continue pushing against you even harder, in the world he's a wolf
Don't think I was pushing against him before that
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:58 am I mean it just looks like "may as well try to out a strong pr on my way out" to me lol but
Ruri claimed before your gimmick Nook, why would they need to "strong pr their way out?"
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

If I recall there wasn't a lot of weight on Ruri at the time?
Image Image Image
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

hihihihihihi
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:04 pmhihihihihihi
Hello hello hello hello hello!i!
Image Image Image
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

I was getting ready to scumread Lucy because of how their play this game feels similar to what I imagine their scumplay to be, but after reading through her ISO I feel like her interactions with sabi look pretty good. The only real criticism I have is that she doesn't really seem to have that strong of a suspicion on anyone and I feel that's a bit unusual in the sense that she's been here a lot and I imagine v!Lucy to be a bit more opinionated. Which to her credit she was earlier on in the game, just less so now but eh gth Lucy is still town.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Also @Jackofhearts2005 wdym that Schia is "not out of wolf range"? What does that even mean? I feel like that's just using a buzzword to avoid townreading Schia while still holding a generally favorable view of them.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

My hangup on Nook.

Lately Nook and I have been finding each other, or at least get close before I misyeet him (see that damn last wolf Jay game).

I don't know if that's happening this game and it's weird. Like I don't feel close to telling what Nook is.

I know I don't want to vote there because I'm invested on not being incorrect and would feel like a turd if I'm misreading that slot. Speaking rationally, I have nothing to clear Nook. Not even the gimmick has town vibe the more I think on it.
Image Image Image
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Imo Seanzie and Jack are difference checked so I'd probably kill Jack if Seanzie is town and vice versa. I feel like Seanzie would be more solid in presenting his reasons, even if it were on a micro level, if it were V/V. It's not hard to imagine a world where he's just pushing a bunk gamestate. On the other hand, Jack's play around Sabi slot is p bad and I don't sr everyone on his wagon so I could easily see that flipping wolf. The only thing is that a w!Jack suggests a pretty weird mafia team and idk if we're in that world so I might actually lean towards Seanzie being more likely mafia atp.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:08 pm Also @Jackofhearts2005 wdym that Schia is "not out of wolf range"? What does that even mean? I feel like that's just using a buzzword to avoid townreading Schia while still holding a generally favorable view of them.
You're asking me to define "wolfrange?" :evileye:
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:11 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:08 pm Also @Jackofhearts2005 wdym that Schia is "not out of wolf range"? What does that even mean? I feel like that's just using a buzzword to avoid townreading Schia while still holding a generally favorable view of them.
no, I'm asking you to define what you believe Schia's wolf range to be
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:11 pm Imo Seanzie and Jack are difference checked so I'd probably kill Jack if Seanzie is town and vice versa. I feel like Seanzie would be more solid in presenting his reasons, even if it were on a micro level, if it were V/V. It's not hard to imagine a world where he's just pushing a bunk gamestate. On the other hand, Jack's play around Sabi slot is p bad and I don't sr everyone on his wagon so I could easily see that flipping wolf. The only thing is that a w!Jack suggests a pretty weird mafia team and idk if we're in that world so I might actually lean towards Seanzie being more likely mafia atp.
Seanzies interactions with Sabi I thought were very not W/W.

Can you describe the dif check between the two?
Image Image Image
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:13 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:11 pm Imo Seanzie and Jack are difference checked so I'd probably kill Jack if Seanzie is town and vice versa. I feel like Seanzie would be more solid in presenting his reasons, even if it were on a micro level, if it were V/V. It's not hard to imagine a world where he's just pushing a bunk gamestate. On the other hand, Jack's play around Sabi slot is p bad and I don't sr everyone on his wagon so I could easily see that flipping wolf. The only thing is that a w!Jack suggests a pretty weird mafia team and idk if we're in that world so I might actually lean towards Seanzie being more likely mafia atp.
Seanzies interactions with Sabi I thought were very not W/W.

Can you describe the dif check between the two?
Yeah, vibes. It's something you pick up on after thousands of games.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:12 pm
Inclusive of this? Like the iso looks good, just not good enough for a locktown read.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What's specifically bad about my play around Sabi?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

(Why is the first letter of most of Pxxy's posts cut off?)
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:17 pm
Inclusive of this? Like the iso looks good, just not good enough for a locktown read.
that has nothing to do with schia's wolf range then so idk why you even said that at all
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:20 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:17 pm
that has nothing to do with schia's wolf range then so idk why you even said that at all
That's what a wolfrange is? :shrug:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Skimmed Porscha's ISO.

Towny enough.

Idk, low energy Porscha is hard to read when compared to big post Porscha that I'm used to. I almost misyeeted low energy Porscha in NAA's game that just ended so I'd rather not make the same mistake twice.
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Pxxy's iso is...also an iso. There's not much that's overtly good or bad about it. There are opinions, but they aren't strong. There is interaction with Sabi but it's softball while also not being explicitly partnery.

What sticks out the most to me is that Pxxy's strongest scumread seems to be Creature but Pxxy instead votes Lily, Nanook and Falcon.

Potential distancing with packmate Creature. No smoking gun. Wouldn't yeet this slot before Creature unless somebody sees something I don't.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I don't see how Jack's alignment would matter at all to this statement, so you ShOuLd be concluding that I'm just a wolf if you believe the highlighted line above... but you're instead putting me in a difference check... Not good, Anne. Not good.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:51 am
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:23 am nah they could be easily. someone like NOOK feeds Ruri a decent claim. he does a weak reaction test then softball clears her for her reaction. which, she never pushed back at NOOK or said to clear NOOK, she said to kill Rondo.
Based on a misunderstanding, though.

Reframe it this way. Nook does a goofy push on Ruri. Ruri reacts to it in a super limp way to the point that she has a big wagon and Nanook is still pushing her even after her claim (and me, for some reason I still don't understand but whatever).

I guess that could have been a way to setup a bus or distance. In a Nanook/Ruri/Sabi/??? world, w!Nanook might feel the need to do that. I'm bad at telling "I am a wolf and I am pushing to misyeet a townie" apart from "I am a wolf and I am gonna bus the shit out of my mostly inactive partner" because they are both agenday pushes for a real yeet. That said, my line of thinking on Ruri's claim still stands so if Ruri is town, this isn't what's happening.

No results. Pushing submit anyway because the most important part of not getting yeeted is continually showing your townie mindset. :noble:
If we were partners i never would've rescinded lol

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:52 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:58 am I mean it just looks like "may as well try to out a strong pr on my way out" to me lol but
Ruri claimed before your gimmick Nook, why would they need to "strong pr their way out?"
They did not claim before my gimmick ?

Also the post you're quoting is from after I thought they were town and was pushing for reactions im pretty sure ?

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:10 pm My hangup on Nook.

Lately Nook and I have been finding each other, or at least get close before I misyeet him (see that damn last wolf Jay game).

I don't know if that's happening this game and it's weird. Like I don't feel close to telling what Nook is.

I know I don't want to vote there because I'm invested on not being incorrect and would feel like a turd if I'm misreading that slot. Speaking rationally, I have nothing to clear Nook. Not even the gimmick has town vibe the more I think on it.
This is inaccurate, i have been finding you early and you eventually get to me after flips and me wearing you down
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:02 pm
I don't see how Jack's alignment would matter at all to this statement, so you ShOuLd be concluding that I'm just a wolf if you believe the highlighted line above... but you're instead putting me in a difference check... Not good, Anne. Not good.
No, not really. I've seen you be randomly extremely accurate before, so you could see something I don't. The only difference is that one game where your reasons were more well thought out.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:17 pm
No, not really. I've seen you be randomly extremely accurate before, so you could see something I don't. The only difference is that one game where your reasons were more well thought out.
What game/games of mine have you seen? I could have forgotten, but I don't think we've played together ever.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 pm I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
Start of the gimmick 8-6 8:18am
Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:38 am I am doc. Vote someone else.
Ruri claim 8-6 5:38am

Bruh what was your intent if the gimmick was pre claim like you supposedly think?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:10 pm My hangup on Nook.

This is inaccurate, i have been finding you early and you eventually get to me after flips and me wearing you down
An eventually of finding is still finding lol
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:16 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:09 am
lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:09 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:06 am I'm pretty disconnected from this game cuz when it started I had too much going on but I'm trimmed down on games now so I'll try to find the energy to read stuff tomorrow
you, my friend, have to get a better sleep schedule
e.e been a rough issue for me recently with work too lol
can you link me 2 town and 2 scum games of yours
maf:
https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/prehis ... -wins/1550
https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/sfm-as ... -wins/1856

town:
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost6386317
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/37391 (this one is for you :) )
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Yeah I'm starting to think it's not paired. the NOOK thing literally did nothing towny and just fished the doc, though.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:21 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:17 pm
What game/games of mine have you seen? I could have forgotten, but I don't think we've played together ever.
Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia where you nailed Nook/LimeCoke

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:21 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 pm I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
Start of the gimmick 8-6 8:18am
Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:38 am I am doc. Vote someone else.
Ruri claim 8-6 5:38am

Bruh what was your intent if the gimmick was pre claim like you supposedly think?
You're right, my memory is garbo sometimes

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:22 pm Yeah I'm starting to think it's not paired. the NOOK thing literally did nothing towny and just fished the doc, though.
As wilgy pointed out they'd already claimed lol
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

they claimed after you softed the red on them, just not the difference check.

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:29 pm they claimed after you softed the red on them, just not the difference check.
I remembered it that way too tbh but they claimed before I did the skft a red thing

I'm as surprised as you
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Nook] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

huh

Anyways take a glance at their iso in this game that just ended, they were mafia and dipped as soon as they were outed so im just calling them town

Maybe if they're exactly with anne given she i think knew that I didn't have a real red, otherwise they're probably town lol

Sorry forgot the link

viewtopic.php?t=2426
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Vote: Lucy
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:35 pmVote: Lucy
you’re confirmation biasing yourself into a lucy vote, what’s funny is that you’ll pull out a random gif rondo sent and for no reason interpret that as him scumreading me
you’ll read into sabi’s iso and believe in the rule of 3 then ignore the fact she tried to wagon me
you confirmation biased yourself into nook/lucy partners lol
please case me instead of your current way of pussy footing around me
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

oh, he did scum read me
too bad i’m town
aren’t you capable of independent thought obscurity?
even if you aren’t, try reading lily’s read on me

Return to “Previous Rackets”