NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Neon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:18 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:07 am This red was also fake lol

Ruri probably town obscurity probably town
Lmao. Never change.
You can't teach an old dog not to fake a red once in awhile
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

I’m voting Lily because it feels like almost all of the most suspicious slots in the game will vote for anyone but her lol
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: JackofHearts2005] aubergine

For like... podracing or something...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by obscurity »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:58 pm Someone explain how I'm being wolfy because like we all saw my last game no?

I'm trying a new play style because of the post cap. I'm sorry if it's making me sound stiff and shit.
Yeh but my first impression of you in that game was really wolfy so maybe your wolf meta is that you’re really wolfy initially and get townie later. :smoky:
i feel pretty decent about this being unpaired between Jack/Sabi.

(i'm actually legit reading the game from page 1 and asking myself the question of 'what is people's motives behind posts' and taking notes in my notebook because i want to be like the superstars Jack mentioned but this stuck out to me :shrug2:)
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:37 pm lmao Sabi is so town

but prob for a very bad reason
i don't think a wolf has the guts to make a read like this on a partner being stacked on at this point in time.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:17 pm Like honestly, Falcon, do you think a naked lone vote on Creature like 6 hours from eod does anything? At least weigh in on Lily/Ruri/Jack if you're not gonna vote there or case where you're voting.
[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

anne wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:40 pm I’m voting Lily because it feels like almost all of the most suspicious slots in the game will vote for anyone but her lol
I agree with this
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:06 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:37 pm lmao Sabi is so town

but prob for a very bad reason
i don't think a wolf has the guts to make a read like this on a partner being stacked on at this point in time.
I disagree with this take. I think that this was early enough to be a pointless defensive post.

If this was like, during high tide d2, then maybe? The momentum there wouldn't make sense for a teammate, however d1 when this was thrown doesn't match.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:20 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:13 am Current votes:

Alison/jack (2): MacDougall, DrWilgy
lucy (2): falcon45ca, obscurity
MacDougall (2): Cape90, Sabiplz
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (2): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Neon
Neon (2): Scotty, anne
Sabiplz (1): Seanzie
Anne (1): Creature

Interesting to note that Lucy and jack haven’t voted yet but have had a a sizable presence in the game. Could be also said for Porscha and lily.

I don’t think even Rondo knows what he is doing. Not AI, but is frustrating.

Ruri is MIA. Probably wolf.

Want to hear more from pyxxy, who to this point has basically just asked about game format and not much else.

Schiavetto is the foreign exchange student.

I would like jack, lucy, Porscha and lily to commit to a vote. Obviously the others would be nice too, but I would expect voting input from those 4 at this point
Scotty, both schiav and pyxxy are new to syndicate

Yet you are giving one a huge newbie treatment and putting the other under a microscope.

Pyxxy is currently getting married tomorrow but he will be avaible after that. Game start was not great timing but whatever.
am I tripping or how does Sabi know this?

also,

planning to look more deeply into pyxxy with a couple notes in mind.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

@lucy what have you made of the answers to the questions you asked day 1?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:45 pm anaged to use a car ride to catch up, but gonna be gone again soon.

Y’all are interesting but I’m still just trying to recognize names and pfps.

Neon hits different with actual gifs (webdip doesn’t support them). Sabi and Neon are either the same or different, which doesn’t mean anything but is how I feel about them (the people I’ve played with before).

I like scotty. Also anne.

I’m on mobile and idk how to do the special aubergine vote thingy but I have a gut feeling about porscha, so I’ll be voting for her.
:ponder:

feels kind of IIOA.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:38 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:18 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:07 am This red was also fake lol

Ruri probably town obscurity probably town
Lmao. Never change.
You can't teach an old dog not to fake a red once in awhile
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:55 pm @pyxxy you have played with me enuf, what's ur read on me
could see this as partnered interaction at this point.
pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:01 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:55 pm @pyxxy you have played with me enuf, what's ur read on me
nyone who finds you null after today either hasn’t read the thread (reasonable) or is scum (cringe).

especially with this non-answer

Sabi: Asks Pyxxy their read

Pyxxy: Makes a statement without answering the question
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Finally got around to reading your earlier qualms with Lily obscurity.

To be honest I don't necessarily agree with them. Lily is, what I'd describe as a thinker type player. Alot of thinking on the thread, small jabs for data, but mostly thinking and input when needed. That d1 I think Matches with Lily's norm.

What I will say is pretty bad is the interactions d2 with Sabi, and then alot of nothing sauce d3. The Ruri vote was bad, but makes me think Lily and Nook aren't W/W.

Also as Anne put it, I don't get the uneasiness when I look at the Lily wagon.

[VOTE: Lily] aubergine
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:21 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:45 pm anaged to use a car ride to catch up, but gonna be gone again soon.

Neon hits different with actual gifs (webdip doesn’t support them). Sabi and Neon are either the same or different, which doesn’t mean anything but is how I feel about them (the people I’ve played with before).

I’m on mobile and idk how to do the special aubergine vote thingy but I have a gut feeling about porscha, so I’ll be voting for her.

feels kind of IIOA.
IIOA?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Obscurity passed me in posts this is inacceptable

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:17 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:20 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:13 am Current votes:

Alison/jack (2): MacDougall, DrWilgy
lucy (2): falcon45ca, obscurity
MacDougall (2): Cape90, Sabiplz
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (2): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Neon
Neon (2): Scotty, anne
Sabiplz (1): Seanzie
Anne (1): Creature

Interesting to note that Lucy and jack haven’t voted yet but have had a a sizable presence in the game. Could be also said for Porscha and lily.

I don’t think even Rondo knows what he is doing. Not AI, but is frustrating.

Ruri is MIA. Probably wolf.

Want to hear more from pyxxy, who to this point has basically just asked about game format and not much else.

Schiavetto is the foreign exchange student.

I would like jack, lucy, Porscha and lily to commit to a vote. Obviously the others would be nice too, but I would expect voting input from those 4 at this point
Scotty, both schiav and pyxxy are new to syndicate

Yet you are giving one a huge newbie treatment and putting the other under a microscope.

Pyxxy is currently getting married tomorrow but he will be avaible after that. Game start was not great timing but whatever.
am I tripping or how does Sabi know this?

also,

planning to look more deeply into pyxxy with a couple notes in mind.
e're friends from webdip / diplomacy stuff. and I didn't elope 😛

lemme know if you want me to answer promptly or to let you do a full re-read before responding so that I don't mess with your mojo
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:24 pm

feels kind of IIOA.
IIOA?
here's a produce 101 joke in here somewhere
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

feels kind of IIOA.
IIOA?
@Neon information rather than analysis

like, they're making a statement to produce content, but it's a statement to look like they're engaging but not more than that.

anne wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:34 pm so lucy and pyxxy are obvious town now, cool

@anne explain pyxxy?

~

-early game reaffirms Neon as probably my strongest townread next to Anne. i think Neon/Anne/Creature/Wilgy/Jack all town. Jack is the lightest partially due to peer pressure but I still believe it.

-Rondo unlikely with Sabi.

+ point for Lucy is Sabi does try to bring attention to her early. She also ignores my push on Lily EOD, but is happy to jump on the Lucy stuff.

-Creature's EOD1 is towny imo.

-Schiavetto's SOD2 post isn't very good. Admittedly Sabi's reply very mildly unpaired though, and Schiavetto trends up a bit in their Mac/Sabi interactions SOD2.
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:32 pm @Sabiplz is an anne tell her being performative
Timing of this heat of the moment question feels unpaired between Sabi/Lucy

-Lucy trends up, Pyxxy trends down - best part about Pyxxy probably is their timing pressure on Falcon

-Falcon obsessing/repeatedly asking who TRs them doesn't feel like the focus of a wolf.

-Falcon/Pyxxy not W/W
-Lucy/Wilgy not W/W

All roads lead back to Lily.
Seanzie
Polarized
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:06 pm

feels kind of IIOA.
IIOA?
@Neon information rather than analysis

like, they're making a statement to produce content, but it's a statement to look like they're engaging but not more than that.

anne wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:34 pm so lucy and pyxxy are obvious town now, cool

@anne explain pyxxy?

~

-early game reaffirms Neon as probably my strongest townread next to Anne. i think Neon/Anne/Creature/Wilgy/Jack all town. Jack is the lightest partially due to peer pressure but I still believe it.

-Rondo unlikely with Sabi.

+ point for Lucy is Sabi does try to bring attention to her early. She also ignores my push on Lily EOD, but is happy to jump on the Lucy stuff.

-Creature's EOD1 is towny imo.

-Schiavetto's SOD2 post isn't very good. Admittedly Sabi's reply very mildly unpaired though, and Schiavetto trends up a bit in their Mac/Sabi interactions SOD2.
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:32 pm @Sabiplz is an anne tell her being performative
Timing of this heat of the moment question feels unpaired between Sabi/Lucy

-Lucy trends up, Pyxxy trends down - best part about Pyxxy probably is their timing pressure on Falcon

-Falcon obsessing/repeatedly asking who TRs them doesn't feel like the focus of a wolf.

-Falcon/Pyxxy not W/W
-Lucy/Wilgy not W/W

All roads lead back to Lily.
IIoA I think is a little different than that, but close enough.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:13 pm Hi, Neon. Where's your head at, Kpop idols aside?
No idea at this point lol probably just lily
why
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i voted ruri because i looked at the vc and saw she was voting me and remembered 0 posts except for "im a doctor"
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i need to iso and figure out who the wolves are on my wagon
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

obscurity is 100% town rest idk
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

anne is probs town but im a bit meh on that read and its a bit stale
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

neon specifically advocated for lucy being policied day 2 before sabi outed themselves which could be a scum line but ig but seems to come from a town pov more often than scum defending a soon to be dead bud
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

yeah ruri is probs just faking the claim actually lol why are u all believing this trash

voted me with 0 reason claimed doc when we have a bg

meh
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

either told to vote me in wolf chat or just saw i had votes (idk if i did at the time but probs) and piled on hoping i'd go over before they did

i believe wolves have fake claims at the ready, right?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

if theres another wolf on my wagon its probs wilgy
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

thank yall for properly wagoning me so i can get to work
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:27 pm yeah ruri is probs just faking the claim actually lol why are u all believing this trash

meh
You say this but yesterday you were defending Sabi specifically because she claimed pr and was self-resolving
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

anne wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:31 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:27 pm yeah ruri is probs just faking the claim actually lol why are u all believing this trash

meh
You say this but yesterday you were defending Sabi specifically because she claimed pr and was self-resolving
because i didnt realize they got fake claims then

do u seriously think sabi's wolf partners were defending them at that point, anyway?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

meh
the BG only defends the other mason though
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:28 pm either told to vote me in wolf chat or just saw i had votes (idk if i did at the time but probs) and piled on hoping i'd go over before they did

i sort of assume sabi would have a better claim if they did.
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:29 pm if theres another wolf on my wagon its probs wilgy
why?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:36 pm

meh
the BG only defends the other mason though
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:28 pm either told to vote me in wolf chat or just saw i had votes (idk if i did at the time but probs) and piled on hoping i'd go over before they did

i sort of assume sabi would have a better claim if they did.
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:29 pm if theres another wolf on my wagon its probs wilgy
why?
oh if the bg works that way then yeah a 2nd protective role makes sense

no i reread the 1st page after someone mentioned it last day and i believe the wolves all have fake claims ready with flavor too
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

wilgy's handling of my slot just feels a bit different than every other game i've played with them. it feels less like they want to solve my alignment and more like they want to throw me into a woodchipper but it's not a set in stone read just a vibe i got from briefly skimming each person on my wagon's iso
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

the first page says fake character names, not claims in themselves

but you didn't answer my question, why is wilgy mafia?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Ruri if ur not scum explain to my why ur voting me

are u just a town self presing in a game you refuse to play?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:40 pm the first page says fake character names, not claims in themselves

but you didn't answer my question, why is wilgy mafia?
oh i see i must be misremembering then
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:39 pm wilgy's handling of my slot just feels a bit different than every other game i've played with them. it feels less like they want to solve my alignment and more like they want to throw me into a woodchipper but it's not a set in stone read just a vibe i got from briefly skimming each person on my wagon's iso
alright.

can i get your takes on:
pyxxy
NANOOK
falcon
seanzie

ty
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:42 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:39 pm wilgy's handling of my slot just feels a bit different than every other game i've played with them. it feels less like they want to solve my alignment and more like they want to throw me into a woodchipper but it's not a set in stone read just a vibe i got from briefly skimming each person on my wagon's iso
alright.

can i get your takes on:
pyxxy
NANOOK
falcon
seanzie

ty
absolutely no thoughts enter my head when i see most of those names

i will say nanook seems town from his usual fake claim shenanigans
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i actually take huge problem with anne bringing up me defending sabi on the role claim cuz it's a really good point how am i scum in any of ur povs when the scum agenda was so obviously to bus day 2

my afk from thread ass just saw a claim and went ah ok me vote lucy
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:29 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:13 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:44 am @Schiavetto why did you decide to park on Lucy + not participate?

@falcon45ca is inactivity is usually your scum meta why are you town here?
It's normal to assume I could be Maf here, I've no objection to sus on my slot. It's well deserved.

I'm town here cuz' of the rand.
Solid 10/10 defense.

But everytime I think Falcon is scum Falcon is town so we 180 my read and Falcon is town.
By the sheer laws of Math, I'm never Maf for the rest of 2022.

I've randed maf like 8 times, it's fucked
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:49 pm i actually take huge problem with anne bringing up me defending sabi on the role claim cuz it's a really good point how am i scum in any of ur povs when the scum agenda was so obviously to bus day 2

i feel like up to a certain point, sabi could've been salvageable, before the whole anne call-out exchange happened, there were a couple "let sabi self-resolves" (from you, lucy, jack off the top of my head)

my main issue with you is i'm having trouble seeing your train of thoughts - i don't get the point where your read on lucy changed. how are you reading lucy right now?

like if i'm going to imagine you as a villager, then from your perspective. you're detached from the game. you come back and see a wagon on you. you think i'm completely town because you feel i believe my push on you, then you start to scrutinize the people on your wagon for the "wolves on it" - but it feels a bit narrowly focused? like doesn't alignment of jack, the CW, play in a significant role in this analysis? a lot of your takes don't feel like they are pushing above the surface level, to me.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:57 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:49 pm i actually take huge problem with anne bringing up me defending sabi on the role claim cuz it's a really good point how am i scum in any of ur povs when the scum agenda was so obviously to bus day 2

i feel like up to a certain point, sabi could've been salvageable, before the whole anne call-out exchange happened, there were a couple "let sabi self-resolves" (from you, lucy, jack off the top of my head)

my main issue with you is i'm having trouble seeing your train of thoughts - i don't get the point where your read on lucy changed. how are you reading lucy right now?

like if i'm going to imagine you as a villager, then from your perspective. you're detached from the game. you come back and see a wagon on you. you think i'm completely town because you feel i believe my push on you, then you start to scrutinize the people on your wagon for the "wolves on it" - but it feels a bit narrowly focused? like doesn't alignment of jack, the CW, play in a significant role in this analysis? a lot of your takes don't feel like they are pushing above the surface level, to me.
i havent read jack yet
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

alrighty

i will give you that [Jack, Neon, Wilgy] is likely to have a wolf if you're a villager.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i think neon is okay rn but yeah i need to reread

if u all need to flip me to progress ur reads then go ahead
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

i'm sort of feeling glimpses of "mm maybe my tunnel on you is wrong," sadly.

i'm going to give jack another read.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:02 pm i'm sort of feeling glimpses of "mm maybe my tunnel on you is wrong," sadly.

i'm going to give jack another read.
finally lmao
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Vote: Jack

To be great like Mac I must channel my inner Mac

Also he probably doesn't die if he's wrong about all of his other reads so Seanzie/Jack likely has one.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Jackofhearts2005

why are u voting me

Return to “Previous Rackets”