NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by obscurity »

I'm still voting for Lily because despite forcing myself out of the tunnel, I see more issues with other votes than I do that one.

That said I don't townread Ruri outside of the claim, and think she should full claim.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

anne wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:42 pm probably poe lily/seanzie/jack/falcon/ruri/schia/porscha/nanook/neon and call it a day

well, obviously i can eliminate some of those for outside reasons just that none of these people are particularly clear from a sabi iso
Remove Sean and Neon and this is golden.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

anne wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:52 pm if i think about jack on his own, hes not that scummy. not super townie, but fine.

if i think about his interactions around sabi it's kind of bad so that's why he's poe for me
I do think that's a wolf lean for Jack tbh.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:45 pm To be fair I haven't cleared Anne and if I was Anne wolf I'd kill Mac just to be able to lock in that read. The writing was on the wall for Sabi I think any wolf teammate of Sabis would have sold them down the river at that point.

With that said Anne is nowhere near in the line of fire for a while at least. Anne should self resolve methinks.
This is a hot take that is solidly meh.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:45 pm To be fair I haven't cleared Anne and if I was Anne wolf I'd kill Mac just to be able to lock in that read. The writing was on the wall for Sabi I think any wolf teammate of Sabis would have sold them down the river at that point.

With that said Anne is nowhere near in the line of fire for a while at least. Anne should self resolve methinks.
And I suppose to elaborate, yes, there are definitely wolves on the Sabi wagon. Wolves wanted Sabi gone pretty early into the day, but I don't think the bus is coming from Anne's slot.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:48 pm
anne wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:42 pm probably poe lily/seanzie/jack/falcon/ruri/schia/porscha/nanook/neon and call it a day

well, obviously i can eliminate some of those for outside reasons just that none of these people are particularly clear from a sabi iso
Why'd you bring up me/Creature/pyxxy/not seeing those clears the post before if you think Anne's POE minus Neon/Sean is golden?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:48 pm

Why'd you bring up me/Creature/pyxxy/not seeing those clears the post before if you think Anne's POE minus Neon/Sean is golden?
Because I don't see you as clear per Sabi's iso in isolation. I do think that you and pyxxy are town sided. Creature I'm not so sure about, but I think other flips will make all three of you more obvious.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:38 am I am doc. Vote someone else.
Excellent.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Hmm okay, that's vaguely what I thought/mostly makes sense. I wasn't even going to question that as it felt minor but I have a habit of letting little inconsistencies go and it coming back to bite me - I guess I interpreted you questioning it at all (and bringing up the Lily stuff) as you looking for reasons to townread us that you didn't have. I'm not going to dwell on it though as I have enough reason to townread you.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:20 am Seanzie is another player like Falcon and Creature that I feel like I can often be like "Oh, that's just town Seanzie."

I have more experience with the former two, though.

There's a whole mess of players I have meh reasons to townread and no reasons to scumread that can be summed up like "I never yeet this slot over Lily/Lucy unless something changes."

Porscha has recently moved into the former group by mirroring my Creature read. This is a much stronger reason if Creature turns out to be a wolf.
Lucy is never wolf tho
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:02 pm Hmm okay, that's vaguely what I thought/mostly makes sense. I wasn't even going to question that as it felt minor but I have a habit of letting little inconsistencies go and it coming back to bite me - I guess I interpreted you questioning it at all (and bringing up the Lily stuff) as you looking for reasons to townread us that you didn't have. I'm not going to dwell on it though as I have enough reason to townread you.
I mean, your inclusion in the PoE I think is heavily determined by Lily and your interactions with Lily. You pushing hard for Lily the day we got a scum flip is sketchy.

However, the points I have seen about Lily make me think that's a good yeet. If Lily flips red I don't see how you are W/W. I also need to read your ISO as you wanted, but haven't gotten to it yet.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alright, I'm caught up.

Nook, Falc, Jack and Lily are all fine yeets.

I'll take a look at Mac's ISO and Obscurities in abit.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm town. Tho I've not been active, which is a scum tell, it's inaccurate this game
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:22 pm I do agree that the Rondo stuff for sure looks unpaired though from my re-read.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:14 pm Alright, I'm caught up.

Nook, Falc, Jack and Lily are all fine yeets.

I'll take a look at Mac's ISO and Obscurities in abit.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:09 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:02 pm Hmm okay, that's vaguely what I thought/mostly makes sense. I wasn't even going to question that as it felt minor but I have a habit of letting little inconsistencies go and it coming back to bite me - I guess I interpreted you questioning it at all (and bringing up the Lily stuff) as you looking for reasons to townread us that you didn't have. I'm not going to dwell on it though as I have enough reason to townread you.
I mean, your inclusion in the PoE I think is heavily determined by Lily and your interactions with Lily. You pushing hard for Lily the day we got a scum flip is sketchy.

However, the points I have seen about Lily make me think that's a good yeet. If Lily flips red I don't see how you are W/W. I also need to read your ISO as you wanted, but haven't gotten to it yet.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I'd chop Rondo.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:11 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:18 pm
anne wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:40 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:30 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:27 pm anyone wanna talk
HI. What are your thots
"hello fellow wolf"
could also just be sabi trying to shoehorn casual sounding towny thoughts and lily was easy to do it with cuz she sit there bein bored
fight me about it
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Sloonei »

Here are the post counts from the start of Day 3. I screenshotted them before the night ended but was too lazy/forgetful to post them.
Neon: 160
obscurity: 130
anne: 79
DrWilgy: 75
Jackofhearts2005: 73
RondoDimBuckle: 67
lucy: 64
Creature: 63
Lilypetal: 60
Porscha: 37
Seanzie: 34
Schiavetto: 26
pyxxy: 25
falcom45ca: 23
NANOOK: 12
Ruro: 2
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:33 pm Done with that. Thoughts:

Falcon, Jack, Nook and Lily were all in this weird realm of mentioned but nothing placed.

Sean and Lucy are locktown. Rondo is town lean very close to clear.

Based strictly on memory, I recall liking Anne's input on Sabi's claim. Feels like a nail in the coffin that I wouldn't have expected from a teammate.

@Porscha why did you feel inclined to vote change last min to Sabi? They were already dead.
iirc I already answered but there was also no reason to have my vote on a vanity wagon? my vote didnt matter either way. I had just caught up to see sabi outted so I figured I'd join in on the fun
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:30 pm I'd chop Rondo.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i know i haven't been super active and don't have a good grasp on the game but has alison posted much cuz I don't remember seeing anything
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:33 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:26 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:21 pm You can believe it, its accurate
ook you 11 minutes to cover your ass that time nook, you're slowing down :'(
I have dicey internet and low wim :p
Hey don't be me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:53 pm

This is a hot take that is solidly meh.
Meh is my middle name.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:54 pm

And I suppose to elaborate, yes, there are definitely wolves on the Sabi wagon. Wolves wanted Sabi gone pretty early into the day, but I don't think the bus is coming from Anne's slot.
Reasonable. I'm not willing to clear Anne yet because I think that if they were wolf they were pretty heavily painted in a corner but they aren't even close to someone I care about right now. That's all.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:30 pm I'm town. Tho I've not been active, which is a scum tell, it's inaccurate this game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:34 pm i know i haven't been super active and don't have a good grasp on the game but has alison posted much cuz I don't remember seeing anything
Allison = someone else...Jack I think iirc.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight lmao
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:30 pm I'm town. Tho I've not been active, which is a scum tell, it's inaccurate this game
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

why is it ruri? just cuz inactive and bad claim?

Yeah pretty much I considered just treating it as a red on them, but
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

yeah i'm down with it
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 pm I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

a red check in the 3 most unreadable slots in the game loollll

Well yeah lol did you have a better group to check in
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:13 am Well yeah lol did you have a better group to check in
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

too bad rondo can't give his poe eh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:23 am too bad rondo can't give his poe eh
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:57 am Town:
Anne
Wilgy
Obscurity

Probably town:
Mac
Seanzie
Falcon
Rondo

Idk:
Neon
Nanook
Creature
Porscha
Pix
Ruri

One
scum here:
Lucy
Lily

Scum:
Sabi

Roughly in order outside of the idk category.

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:20 am Town:
Creature
Anne
Neon
Wilgy

Probably Town:
lucy
Jack
Pyxxy
Rondo

Protective?
Ruri

Null:
NANOOK
Schiavetto
Falcon
Porscha

Scum:
Seanzie
lilypetal
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:23 am too bad rondo can't give his poe eh
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

so just lucy and lily then lol

I *think* hes including me?

Nvm i can't read lol
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:29 pm a red check in the 3 most unreadable slots in the game loollll
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 pm I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:13 am Well yeah lol did you have a better group to check in
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:47 am I *think* hes including me?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I've had a long day and I can barely read at the best of times ok

Don't pick on the illiterate smh
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Fuck lol,

Ruri: I'm doctor
Nook: dif check on 3 slankers. Gotta be Ruri.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

ossibly stupid thought

do we need to kill ruri today if she's fakeclaiming?

thinking out loud here about a scenario where she (allegedly) forgets this site exists again and doesn't clarify anything before EOD

a lurking and forgetful doctor can still save people, a dead one cannot

a fakeclaim scum can form a plan at night with their team to try and back up the lie, but it would need to be immaculate, no?

hopefully ruri just decides to post her night actions and then there's no reason to delay our evaluation of her :)

also if people don't feel like there's a better option than ruri then this is no reason not to vote for her
(next closest is lily with 3 votes rn jack/alison with 2 )

just something that crossed my mind
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:45 am ossibly stupid thought

do we need to kill ruri today if she's fakeclaiming?

thinking out loud here about a scenario where she (allegedly) forgets this site exists again and doesn't clarify anything before EOD

a lurking and forgetful doctor can still save people, a dead one cannot

a fakeclaim scum can form a plan at night with their team to try and back up the lie, but it would need to be immaculate, no?

hopefully ruri just decides to post her night actions and then there's no reason to delay our evaluation of her :)

also if people don't feel like there's a better option than ruri then this is no reason not to vote for her
(next closest is lily with 3 votes rn jack/alison with 2 )

just something that crossed my mind
orry, during the time that I wrote this (~7 minutes), Rondo voted for lily, bringing here total to 4
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

yeah idk what to do about that doc claim tbh

Return to “Previous Rackets”