Death Will be My Final Lover

Moderator: Community Team

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 99

Re: Death Will be My Final Lover

Post by Porscha »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:50 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:46 am I was very disappointed reading scotty's reasons to try and act like anything I did was serious and worth thinking it's actual mafia viewpoint
Could have been a form of overexplaining if Scotty is mafia, I know you ain't paired with each other. I just sort of sussed you for not really doing much of anything AI yesterday, though you can point fingers at about half the lobby.
I didn't do anything AI or NAI at that rate I did literally almost nothing but phraze didn't either so here we are with HK obv town and getting ML'd
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 89

Post by MacDougall »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:37 am Mafia is like probably falcon and seanzie
Did you not say one time you can read falcon well?
yeah and I've brutally killed town falcon like 3 times in a row now so survey says that was a lie
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:44 am I cannot understand why Ace got killed by anyone
serial killer needs to kill players the mafia aren't going to shoot
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:42 am I think lily could be town here, we will see since not out of wolf range but I feel okayer about her then the other 2 players I just looked over. Also low poster wee woo
Expanding on this thought:

I thought the strange chainsaw defense that lily had on Porscha kinda looked towny

312 - Unprompted defense of Porscha. Though I do find 313 an odd continuation of this thought as it seems to kinda sorta contradict itself. 315 has lily explaining that Porscha's line of thinking is something that lily would do as well.

I feel like all this kinda just has stuck out to me when lily wasn't receiving pressure or, real attention, u know.

No matter your thoughts on my reasoning, keep this in mind.

At least lily is a low poster that did anything indicative of alignment which I am looking for from the others.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:58 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:44 am I cannot understand why Ace got killed by anyone
serial killer needs to kill players the mafia aren't going to shoot
actually wait this makes sense
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:42 am Sorry for not being there EOD.

I can kinda get why we got HK but 276 was a bit outside of HK's wolf range. And I am being serious with that read.

Scotty's readslist if funny, like, you got Ace at the top? You must be rolling dice to get that read.
I don't really have strong opinions on the Scotty slot so falling into slightly above null (called town earlier which is ??? but can still see it since at least they feel out of RVS this game lmao)

All I can gage from Neon is she is having a good time.

Moonwink I do not feel strongly about, I mean them keeping track of votes was cool though. Felt like they were playing standard game.
Neon hasn't done anything AI yet. Can't help you with that :p

Michelle is slightly towny for now but I wouldn't discount her as of now. I feel like there is a certain level of paranoia 321

Something is sketch about how Mac responded to lilypetal in 284. Don't have big opinions otherwise on Mac, something about Mac feels "balanced" this game to where I feel like Mac is more meek to give out scumreads which worries me a little.

Falcon kinda feels towny to me, but I will keep that read on reserve. Would be nice to see why falcon is scumreading me, but I am more of a midgame player and this whole time the thread has felt like it was stuck in RVS.

I feel like DrWigly has treated my slot oddly this game given 297 and the subsequent readslist in 298. Something still feels towny about Wigly though I will say.

Oh and Seanzie is a big 180 for me, he is town, listen I was sleeping when he decided to town okay?
Treatment of my slot has been solidly towny.

TotallyNotAceMarvel is a roll of the dice.

Arcbell feels different this game then normal and it throws me off a bit.

Porscha is whatever to me, can go

I think lily could be town here, we will see since not out of wolf range but I feel okayer about her then the other 2 players I just looked over. Also low poster wee woo

Ruri isn't out of scumrange or townrange and that is all I have to say.

Mafia is probably within the range of Arcbell/Porscha/Ruri/Scotty/Ace/Macdougall/Neon
Personally would go with Arcbell/Porscha/Ace +1 right now
Though I would expect mafia to be on HK vote, so between Scotty/falcon/DrWigly so I could b wrong all together.

I really don't know who is more susp out of those 3 as of right now :p

If SK is in this group, cool I guess.

Had all this to say at night. Colored in those who have unfortunately died
True. Mafia is fun.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:57 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:37 am Mafia is like probably falcon and seanzie
Did you not say one time you can read falcon well?
yeah and I've brutally killed town falcon like 3 times in a row now so survey says that was a lie
Alright
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:54 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:46 am I was very disappointed reading scotty's reasons to try and act like anything I did was serious and worth thinking it's actual mafia viewpoint
Could have been a form of overexplaining if Scotty is mafia, I know you ain't paired with each other. I just sort of sussed you for not really doing much of anything AI yesterday, though you can point fingers at about half the lobby.
I didn't do anything AI or NAI at that rate I did literally almost nothing but phraze didn't either so here we are with HK obv town and getting ML'd
Porscha is being Porscha and might get killed for it d1... I've seen this before

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:10 am
Porscha is being Porscha and might get killed for it d1... I've seen this before
gotten 2 in the last 3 days baybeeeee lets gooooooooooooooooooo
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

be hard to die d1 on d2
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:32 am
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:10 am
gotten 2 in the last 3 days baybeeeee lets gooooooooooooooooooo
Lock town

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:34 am be hard to die d1 on d2
yeah actually tht's true I died day 2 in one of those
☆Princess Abigail☆

Imagine living. Wanna trade places I hate being alive in lylo every game I play

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:00 am Imagine living. Wanna trade places I hate being alive in lylo every game I play
idk I've only made it to actual lylo once i think and I biffed it
☆Princess Abigail☆

I've biffed lylo many many times

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Macdougal] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This game is deader than my relationship

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Y’all shoulda killed me N1. Your loss

Time to fly
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:42 am Sorry for not being there EOD.

I can kinda get why we got HK but 276 was a bit outside of HK's wolf range. And I am being serious with that read.

Scotty's readslist if funny, like, you got Ace at the top? You must be rolling dice to get that read.
I don't really have strong opinions on the Scotty slot so falling into slightly above null (called town earlier which is ??? but can still see it since at least they feel out of RVS this game lmao)

All I can gage from Neon is she is having a good time.

Moonwink I do not feel strongly about, I mean them keeping track of votes was cool though. Felt like they were playing standard game.
Neon hasn't done anything AI yet. Can't help you with that :p

Michelle is slightly towny for now but I wouldn't discount her as of now. I feel like there is a certain level of paranoia 321

Something is sketch about how Mac responded to lilypetal in 284. Don't have big opinions otherwise on Mac, something about Mac feels "balanced" this game to where I feel like Mac is more meek to give out scumreads which worries me a little.

Falcon kinda feels towny to me, but I will keep that read on reserve. Would be nice to see why falcon is scumreading me, but I am more of a midgame player and this whole time the thread has felt like it was stuck in RVS.

I feel like DrWigly has treated my slot oddly this game given 297 and the subsequent readslist in 298. Something still feels towny about Wigly though I will say.

Oh and Seanzie is a big 180 for me, he is town, listen I was sleeping when he decided to town okay?
Treatment of my slot has been solidly towny.

TotallyNotAceMarvel is a roll of the dice.

Arcbell feels different this game then normal and it throws me off a bit.

Porscha is whatever to me, can go

I think lily could be town here, we will see since not out of wolf range but I feel okayer about her then the other 2 players I just looked over. Also low poster wee woo

Ruri isn't out of scumrange or townrange and that is all I have to say.

Mafia is probably within the range of Arcbell/Porscha/Ruri/Scotty/Ace/Macdougall/Neon
Personally would go with Arcbell/Porscha/Ace +1 right now
Though I would expect mafia to be on HK vote, so between Scotty/falcon/DrWigly so I could b wrong all together.

I really don't know who is more susp out of those 3 as of right now :p

If SK is in this group, cool I guess.

Had all this to say at night. Colored in those who have unfortunately died
Is it common for you to have these copypastes ready for D2 and unabashedly list the dead so we can go ‘wow so real he had unrealized thoughts on players’?

I think it’s tacky

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I was very disappointed with your lack of effort to hunt wolves on D1

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:34 am be hard to die d1 on d2
Statisticians HATE this one simple trick!

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:00 am Imagine living. Wanna trade places I hate being alive in lylo every game I play
[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lol <3 you too Scotty

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

There’s no poop again!???

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

*poll

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:08 am Lol <3 you too Scotty
❤️
I just want your inheritance money when you die

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:13 am
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:08 am Lol <3 you too Scotty
❤️
I just want your inheritance money when you die
Sadness I thought I meant more than that

ImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:25 am i'm gonna be honest if you looked at my iso and really that that was wolf iso then I extremely disappointed because it was literally nothing other than rvs joking around
What shock, we think you are wolf because of a lack of hunting.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha, why Scotty getting urked at? I was thinking I was in the same headspace.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Neon explain the Porscha tr plz.

Current thoughts,
Not much has changed. Cape seems relatively towny.

Porscha is a fascinating slot.
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I don’t have too much time today (or in October really but here we are) but will do some digging.

I agree that Ace was the SK kill. Good kill tbh.
Michelle is an interesting choice as maf kill. Will look there

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle’s ISO is pretty short.

-the first half had her suspicious of me
-towards EoD she got a few more reads in:
Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:36 am Mac, HK, Moon townies

Lily can go

[VOTE: lily] aubergine
Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:34 pm I liked Moon a little but the frozen read is ugly
Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:35 pm There is at least one scum in the non voting players
Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:50 pm [VOTE: porscha] aubergine
Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:51 pm Lily seems to be scum but one player wagon is not good
Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:53 pm
Arcbell wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:52 pm I refuse to be a slight wolf. I am either full 100% raging wolf's wolf or not wolf at all
You're a slight wolf.
Not a lot of pressure tbh. This Michelle kill is looking like a safe NK to me. Doesn’t seem to incriminate many people, since Michelle’s main subjects were from the pool of non voters at the time (Porscha, Lily and Arcbell at the end). I don’t feel those players shaking in their booties about Michelle catching their hands in the cookie jar

Unfortunately, not many people this game have made declarative statements and accusations. It has been relatively quiet, which only bolsters the mafia’s position

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Arcbell wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:24 pm
Arcbell wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:54 pm What does scum having 1 KP mean, they only get one shot or one shot per night?
Since I am the serial killer it is crucial for me to know this information
hiding in plain sight over here. Maybe I take your word for it.

[VOTE: Arcbell] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Arcbell wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:13 pm I am actually a wolf unlike lilypetal who is a stage 4 wolf poser
oops

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

[VOTE: ARCBELL] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Arcbell wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:54 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:53 pm
Arcbell wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:52 pm I refuse to be a slight wolf. I am either full 100% raging wolf's wolf or not wolf at all
You're a slight wolf.
bark bark BARK
:evileye: Most of your D1 has been openwolfing. Unless you’re the most burly sheep in wolf’s clothing I’ve ever seen, that’s a lot of hair on that pelt. Convince me you are anything but wolf

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lol Mac, Lily and Arcbell have all admitted to being wolves. I highly doubt they all are, though that would be hilarious

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie’s a slot that interests me. Looked at his ISO and it’s probably the most low effort I’ve ever seen from him. What I can definitely say is that the ratio of his “x is town” to “y is mafia” is staggeringly high. He reiterated throughout that HK was town, and then after voting and unvoting Cape had some sort of unexplained epiphany and was openly advocating against their elim
Seanzie wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:50 pm Like, I still think HK is 95% wolf, but if I can't have that, then w/e
[VOTE: HK] aubergine
Cape is town and HK is town.
Ya know, I believe you.

Most of Seanzie’s D1 was TMI. Eventually votes Porscha because “I ISO'd Porscha after voting there, and I feel good about my vote.” lol

Today he has unexplainably voted Mac.

Seanzie is firmly in my scumread list.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:11 pm
Moonwink wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:57 pm
Moonwink wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:15 pm @falcon45ca Do you have an opinion on Cape's response to you after you called me scum? :3
Yeah, it was pockety & icky
My thought on it was that Cape seemed to be taking things a little too seriously for page 1 of the game. On the other hand, I can also see it as a pocket attempt since they responded to you calling HK scum as well, lol.

Part of me thinks that Cape could actually be scum, but I also think part of me just wants to vote and yeet them because it would be funny to see Cape's reaction to it throughout the day. :3
This is a yes no yes post.

Moon is moved down on the town tier list.
:ponder: Agree with this.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Updating my readlist. Towncore is about as solid as my dog’s poops after eating cottage cheese

Townread
-Wilgy (I’ve agreed with a lot of what he’s been saying. Which is really good right now. Could be bad down the line, because I’m often wrong. But for now I’m pocketing him)

Townlean
-Ruri (has literally just said hello and voted for me. That’s it. Low key think it looks towny lol. Still want more content)
-Cape (similar line of thinking/read lists. Can’t tell if dumbtell ‘why would ace ever be killed N1’ is genuine or not: going with genuine.)
-Moonwink (I’m giving a slight town lean because I think she was giving an honest thought process D1, which is more than I can say for the majority of the player list. Though she ALSO stated she was wolf. :sigh: )

Scumlean
-Lily (admitted to being a wolf, otherwise nothing of note. Only slight wolf lean for NOT being a townie. If she showed up to my door selling Girl Scout cookies, I’d try and use an excuse of calorie counting before THINKING of buying from her)
-Mac (admitted to being wolf. Hasn’t played enough to throw shit against wall or led town into battle as obvtown mac yet. Only a slight step below null)
-Porscha (a bit TWTBW. Slight scumlean because she isn’t doing town any favors.)
-Neon (Votes for Lily (who self maybe jokingly admitted to being a wolf), then votes away on Moonwink, where it sits. Needs more hunting and less playing fetch with the wolves)

Scumread
-Arcbell (full on open wolfing D1, even a little SK admittance too)
-Seanzie (doesn’t explain any reads or votes, but VERY confidently advocated against Cape and HK as elims on D1. Don’t know Cape’s alignment yet but I his whole ISO reads as TMI)

Null/SK
-falcon (could be SK. Playing loose and blendy. What I’d expect from the SK)

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

This thread is right on par with the theme 🫠

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:05 am
I was very disappointed with your lack of effort to hunt wolves on D1
I literally did nothing but rvs but that's a day 1 for ya
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:49 pm Updating my readlist. Towncore is about as solid as my dog’s poops after eating cottage cheese

Townread
-Wilgy (I’ve agreed with a lot of what he’s been saying. Which is really good right now. Could be bad down the line, because I’m often wrong. But for now I’m pocketing him)

Townlean
-Ruri (has literally just said hello and voted for me. That’s it. Low key think it looks towny lol. Still want more content)
-Cape (similar line of thinking/read lists. Can’t tell if dumbtell ‘why would ace ever be killed N1’ is genuine or not: going with genuine.)
-Moonwink (I’m giving a slight town lean because I think she was giving an honest thought process D1, which is more than I can say for the majority of the player list. Though she ALSO stated she was wolf. :sigh: )

Scumlean
-Lily (admitted to being a wolf, otherwise nothing of note. Only slight wolf lean for NOT being a townie. If she showed up to my door selling Girl Scout cookies, I’d try and use an excuse of calorie counting before THINKING of buying from her)
-Mac (admitted to being wolf. Hasn’t played enough to throw shit against wall or led town into battle as obvtown mac yet. Only a slight step below null)
-Porscha (a bit TWTBW. Slight scumlean because she isn’t doing town any favors.)
-Neon (Votes for Lily (who self maybe jokingly admitted to being a wolf), then votes away on Moonwink, where it sits. Needs more hunting and less playing fetch with the wolves)

Scumread
-Seanzie (doesn’t explain any reads or votes, but VERY confidently advocated against Cape and HK as elims on D1. Don’t know Cape’s alignment yet but I his whole ISO reads as TMI)

Null/SK
Oh ok so phraze doesnt exist and gets TL but I hardly exist and its SL. Men and their double standards for women smh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:13 am Porscha, why Scotty getting urked at? I was thinking I was in the same headspace.
can I ask why you expect a significant portion of scum hunting day 1 when I generally am a jag off day 1 when the most i'll do is find a couple people towny

like do you and scotty think everyone *except* me scum hunted well or do I suddenly have standards put upon me by other people that I am unaware of
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:52 am [VOTE: Macdougal] aubergine
why doe
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:42 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:49 pm Updating my readlist. Towncore is about as solid as my dog’s poops after eating cottage cheese

Townread

Townlean

Scumlean

Scumread

Null/SK
Oh ok so phraze doesnt exist and gets TL but I hardly exist and its SL. Men and their double standards for women smh
I didn’t even know Ruri was male.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:53 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:13 am Porscha, why Scotty getting urked at? I was thinking I was in the same headspace.
can I ask why you expect a significant portion of scum hunting day 1 when I generally am a jag off day 1 when the most i'll do is find a couple people towny

like do you and scotty think everyone *except* me scum hunted well or do I suddenly have standards put upon me by other people that I am unaware of
Did you not read my last post where I said most the player list did next to nothing D1?

You seem pretty upset about garnering [fair] suspicion

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:56 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:42 pm

Townread

Townlean

Scumlean

Scumread

Null/SK
I didn’t even know Ruri was male.
she isn't it was a joke about you making a weird difference check between our slots lmfao
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I will say Porscha, I am fairly confident you aren’t the SK, fwiw

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:53 pm

Did you not read my last post where I said most the player list did next to nothing D1?

You seem pretty upset about garnering [fair] suspicion
the one with your read list or?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like I should legitimately be sucking wilgy's toes for saving my ass at eod

Return to “Previous Heists”