NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:42 am
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:38 am
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:33 am Jack has two town modes

very serious
very non serious

middly limp dick Jack is usually a wolf
Is this Jack very different from Queek Jack?
I'm sorry am I meant to take this question seriously?
Yes? Kind of. I honestly still don't get why his wagon resolved after he subbed in because like... what did he do? I'd give him more time today to get slightly more though he's barely been here no?
meh

weirdly defensive given I'm hardly pushing him
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:42 am
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:38 am
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:33 am Jack has two town modes

very serious
very non serious

middly limp dick Jack is usually a wolf
Is this Jack very different from Queek Jack?
I'm sorry am I meant to take this question seriously?
Yes? Kind of. I honestly still don't get why his wagon resolved after he subbed in because like... what did he do? I'd give him more time today to get slightly more though he's barely been here no?
meh

weirdly defensive given I'm hardly pushing him
I just like the miz bit lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm from Ohio my life is dedicated to all who suffered an existence growing up in Ohio like Mike the Miz Mizzanin.

Imagine a desolate barren wasteland of corn and boringness and the best amusement park in the world.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

He's my Cobalt this game which means I'll blindly defend him for no reason. I pick one of those every game... it's usually wrong. In mafia misplay it was Esooa lol

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

so you're saying you're defending jack for no reason
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:01 am so you're saying you're defending jack for no reason
Yes.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have like 25 more posts

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm boredddddddddd entertain me

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

ood evening, wrote this up during night, posting this without catching up but seeing that I didn't die, will have time to read tomorrow

sabi
viewtopic.php?p=960129#p960129
- the need for Sabi to keep proactively pushing that they're being scumread for prior wolf success is reasonable
- but at what point does it just turn into legitimizing pushing back any scumread of themself? which would be a smart strategy/pattern to establish as normal on D1
- nothing personal, kid

creature
viewtopic.php?p=960123#p960123
- yes you literally did (viewtopic.php?p=959437#p959437)
- this is quite the progression on Cape (viewtopic.php?p=959596#p959596)
- if I knew how to do VCA on this site then I could figure out when you made this shift and if it helped cover lucy

nanook
- this post confuses me (viewtopic.php?p=960275#p960275)
- you seem very concerned about trying to townclear yourself when there's no pressure on you and you've posted all of 9 times before this, and trying to solve is an actualy way to get towncleared, not hocus pocus preemptive VCA before we even get a flip
- press x to doubt (viewtopic.php?p=960193#p960193)
- maybe you just really love VCA and had somehow already thought about all the possibilities here, but like, idk, if that's the case would you mind sharing more with the class?

- Question for the rest of the game: Is this normal Nanook behavior?

also have my eye on mac falcon lucy

perhaps my porscha feelings were just rubbing off from her interaction with lucy but I'm late slow and inoriginal with this opinion h/t I think to DrWigly on this one

scotty respond to anne she's asked repeatedly and nicely and I think you two have great teamwork potential in this game

[ed note: rip scotty]
☆Princess Abigail☆

@pyxxy you get to see my final form. Gif goddess Neon. Do you like what you see :p

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:01 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:01 am so you're saying you're defending jack for no reason
Yes.
kay
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:32 am
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:01 am
Yes.
kay
<3 I love who I love. Every game I have a new love. I'm a mafia thot.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:18 am ood evening, wrote this up during night, posting this without catching up but seeing that I didn't die, will have time to read tomorrow

sabi
viewtopic.php?p=960129#p960129
- the need for Sabi to keep proactively pushing that they're being scumread for prior wolf success is reasonable
- but at what point does it just turn into legitimizing pushing back any scumread of themself? which would be a smart strategy/pattern to establish as normal on D1
- nothing personal, kid

creature
viewtopic.php?p=960123#p960123
- yes you literally did (viewtopic.php?p=959437#p959437)
- this is quite the progression on Cape (viewtopic.php?p=959596#p959596)
- if I knew how to do VCA on this site then I could figure out when you made this shift and if it helped cover lucy

nanook
- this post confuses me (viewtopic.php?p=960275#p960275)
- you seem very concerned about trying to townclear yourself when there's no pressure on you and you've posted all of 9 times before this, and trying to solve is an actualy way to get towncleared, not hocus pocus preemptive VCA before we even get a flip
- press x to doubt (viewtopic.php?p=960193#p960193)
- maybe you just really love VCA and had somehow already thought about all the possibilities here, but like, idk, if that's the case would you mind sharing more with the class?

- Question for the rest of the game: Is this normal Nanook behavior?

also have my eye on mac falcon lucy

perhaps my porscha feelings were just rubbing off from her interaction with lucy but I'm late slow and inoriginal with this opinion h/t I think to DrWigly on this one

scotty respond to anne she's asked repeatedly and nicely and I think you two have great teamwork potential in this game

[ed note: rip scotty]
not too unusual for nook I guess
what interaction with lucy did I have that rubbed you the wrong way
☆Princess Abigail☆

Boo I'm bored someone post

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:46 am Boo I'm bored someone post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:57 am

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:01 am
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:36 am
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:49 am

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I took last night off because I was getting unnecessarily tilted and now I'm calmer so I'm going to catch up on shit
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:04 pm Lilypetal
Lucy
Jack of hearts
Porcha
Ronda
Ruri

Find the wolves here.
Whomst do you think is most likely. Order it plz.
obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:05 pm NOOK I felt kind of town vibes from EOD.
.... I don't see it.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:05 pm
obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:02 pm Also Anne was shading Scotty EOD so idk why she would then kill him.

Sort of this Schia's opening was towny too as it seemed to lack TMI on Scotty.
there are 4 mafia making decisions

Scotty scumread Anne and me

Sabi spewed Scotty town
Scotty was blatantly obv town. Please stop conf biasing me.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:40 pm @anne @Sabiplz

lily
seanzie
Jack

can you please give me a reasonably detailed appraisal of these slots plz
Lily: hm I still have her null. She still pretty disengaged with the game so it's hard to grasp her alignment. She is struggling to give reads which is similar to her wolf Rands. But idk I need more.

Seanzie: he's not death tunneling anyone which is giving me sus. Every game I played he has death tunneled so this feels like the departure from the norm. Can't tell if this is AI because why wouldn't Sean keep tunneling if he was scum?

Jack: just exists. Nothing AI. Lackluster shell of a slot.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:10 am @Lilypetal stop wolfsiding

Anne is an s tier player who hasn't pushed a wolf yet

kill
She is and it's you

Also it's D2 and you were the one that pushed cape by calling him. Obv wolf
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:11 am why do u just assume every good player must be a wolf instantly
Because Mac is either a wolf trying to kill off strong town or he's town that is wolfsiding and all the wolves are just letting him eat town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Or he's right. Or he's just wrong...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Why are you so convinced Mac is woofy and why are you so convinced Anne is not?

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

You all ignored SBPC and this is the result. imagine if you had all bowed down to SBPC when Alison lowposted day 1. The collective tunneling alongside SBPC would have given town the courage and power to finally take down the colossus that was Alison. Instead you shunned SBPC and decided to turn towards socialism, tunneling Cape and Scotty instead while I shook my head at the atrocities chilly was inflicting upon the town. Let this be a lesson: never doubt SBPC again.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Shit. I forgot to replace one of the names in my copypasta.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jack why are you town

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:12 am Jack why are you town
Cause Alison's rolecard was town and now it belongs to me.

Real talk, I don't even know why Cape got yeeted yesterday and I'm gonna catch up here before I go listen to K-Pop to fulfil my debt to Ace.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:03 am Why are you so convinced Mac is woofy and why are you so convinced Anne is not?
Because Mac is quite literally following the same thing he has done in mafia Misplay. He's in his wolf range. He's spewing me town like he spewed achro town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

That doesn't explain Anne.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Also I don't think he's remotely like Mafia Misplay.

He's engaged he's pushing reads at the front and not jumping all over the place. His world view is consistent. What part of this is similar?

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:37 am That doesn't explain Anne.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I'm on both page 7 and page 21.

Anne was my strongest townread back on page 7. I've seen accusations of TMI wrt Cape's (?) alignment but is that fucking it?

Like aim me at a case post if there is a case post. Otherwise, I'm doing normal ketchup, especially since I have actual work at work today.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:51 pmvulva
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Yeah the NOOK thing was a little light.

Jack feels okay. Read on Anne seems like he believes it. Tbh you're saying Anne is mafia for not pushing on mafia yet but she wasn't pushing on Cape and we don't know Neon's alignment.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:40 am I'm on both page 7 and page 21.

Anne was my strongest townread back on page 7. I've seen accusations of TMI wrt Cape's (?) alignment but is that fucking it?

Like aim me at a case post if there is a case post. Otherwise, I'm doing normal ketchup, especially since I have actual work at work today.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Sloonei

Can you post the vote count at EOD1? Or have a vote count thread?

@everybodyelselol

Somebody tell me the EOD vote count because that can be important context as I read through EOD1. Like if the counterwagon is Sabi and Sabi is wolfy, vote movement around Sabi is as important as vote movement around Cape.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

So like rondo and Neon are wolves together.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:44 am So like rondo and Neon are wolves together.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:44 am @Sloonei

Can you post the vote count at EOD1? Or have a vote count thread?

@everybodyelselol

Somebody tell me the EOD vote count because that can be important context as I read through EOD1. Like if the counterwagon is Sabi and Sabi is wolfy, vote movement around Sabi is as important as vote movement around Cape.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don't townread gimmicks because even though I basically only gimmick post as town because t's super easy to do gimmicks as a wolf, it obscures wolfy behavior and I always get undeserved townpoints when I drop my gimmick. Like I think it's a thing townies tend to do but there's so much wolf motivation to do it so I just ignore it wrt actually reading other players.

That said, I really like what Rondo is doing on a personal level.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:46 am I don't townread gimmicks because even though I basically only gimmick post as town because t's super easy to do gimmicks as a wolf, it obscures wolfy behavior and I always get undeserved townpoints when I drop my gimmick. Like I think it's a thing townies tend to do but there's so much wolf motivation to do it so I just ignore it wrt actually reading other players.

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:47 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:46 am I don't townread gimmicks because even though I basically only gimmick post as town because t's super easy to do gimmicks as a wolf, it obscures wolfy behavior and I always get undeserved townpoints when I drop my gimmick. Like I think it's a thing townies tend to do but there's so much wolf motivation to do it so I just ignore it wrt actually reading other players.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:44 am So like rondo and Neon are wolves together.
Lmfao

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:50 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:47 am

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”