NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by obscurity »

You calling me town just adds to my confbias paranoia whatever because in my head a villager would be more wary of it and wonder if I'm coming from a town mindset or if I'm a mafia discrediting x(
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:02 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:59 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:53 pm @Neon why is lucy a wolf if you've already explained it then please link me to the case
I basically said I don't think Lucy is a woof but I've also established in games we've played that regardless of my thoughts on a slot I always want to resolve the d1 wagons. In games with mech that only changes if there's a mech reason.
oh okay i gotcha
That was easy.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I expected more pushback on that

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:04 pm You calling me town just adds to my confbias paranoia whatever because in my head a villager would be more wary of it and wonder if I'm coming from a town mindset or if I'm a mafia discrediting x(
think abt it this way

only town can be confirmation biased

i am not reading your posts as a wolf looking for an easy chop. the way you're going about picking at my posts comes from a town who thinks theyre onto something and convinces themselves of it. in my short experience, this is the case at least.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:06 pm I expected more pushback on that
why? I misunderstood and thought you wolfread lucy but you're talking more from a policy perspective. It's just a misunderstanding
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 140

Post by MacDougall »

poon

tang
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

if anne and sabi are both town I will consume human urine through a straw from a glass made of poop
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Hm okay. The issue I'm having is you're talking about townreads on slots but nothing about scumreads. Here's the thing, the whole Mac/sabi/Anne trio has OMGUS features, people naturally push back. No one is pushing on you besides me lily because you're pushing on no One and it feels super safe. Maybe okay for day 1 but by day 2 it feels like mafia. So if you want me to find you and if I'm wrong about you I definitely need to see how you'd push people.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

since when is omgus something people assume scum don't do? it's become a crutch for mafia ...

irrationally tunnel someone suspecting me ... nobody will care they will just think I'm using omgus and ignore both of us
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:06 pm
obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:04 pm Lilypetal
Lucy
Jack of hearts
Porcha
Ronda
Ruri

Find the wolves here.
Yes
No
Yes
No
Eh
Maybe
tell me your read on lucy plz
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:28 pm Hm okay. The issue I'm having is you're talking about townreads on slots but nothing about scumreads. Here's the thing, the whole Mac/sabi/Anne trio has OMGUS features, people naturally push back. No one is pushing on you besides me lily because you're pushing on no One and it feels super safe. Maybe okay for day 1 but by day 2 it feels like mafia. So if you want me to find you and if I'm wrong about you I definitely need to see how you'd push people.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ruri's iso is compelling reading
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@anne @Sabiplz

lily
seanzie
Jack

can you please give me a reasonably detailed appraisal of these slots plz
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:40 pm @anne @Sabiplz

lily
seanzie
Jack

@lucy you too
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:28 pm Hm okay. The issue I'm having is you're talking about townreads on slots but nothing about scumreads. Here's the thing, the whole Mac/sabi/Anne trio has OMGUS features, people naturally push back. No one is pushing on you besides me lily because you're pushing on no One and it feels super safe. Maybe okay for day 1 but by day 2 it feels like mafia. So if you want me to find you and if I'm wrong about you I definitely need to see how you'd push people.

i was very afk day 1 i put a bad vote and peaced out so

i want you to look at me as if i am a slot subbed in day 2

i am now freshly looking at the game and working from eod backwards. of course i dont have any scumreads yet but as a player im light on scum reads and more about finding town

you can find me whenever you will but this conversation has been productive because I've found you. My slot will progress tho
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

lily
seanzie
Jack

lily: hasn't really given me enough to work with here, especially cause the day 1 was so sparse. i just looked at her iso and day 1 eod was p bad, especially voting cape with "dont like" and not really expanding upon that further. that being said, unless she's partners with lucy specifically it would be an odd choice for her to clear me and lucy together when im an ML scum probably need to get. but since we're on the subject

@Lilypetal what specifically did you not like from cape? he didn't even post at all eod1 so you would have either had to have read his ISO and saw something you didnt like or like idk? but like why?

seanzie: probably town? only thing that makes me hesitant here is that the one game i played with seanzie his takes were a bit more nuanced than what i'm seeing here and fmpov he's hard wolfsiding so actually as im typing this rn could be scum, but somehow still feel like he's town lol

Jack: most of his posts are jokes or not actually doing anything in the game so could easily be scum lol. i know people mentioned jack is a good scumplayer, but the only games ive seen him scum in he went afk for most of it so :beer:
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

anne wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:47 pm

lily
seanzie
Jack

lily: hasn't really given me enough to work with here, especially cause the day 1 was so sparse. i just looked at her iso and day 1 eod was p bad, especially voting cape with "dont like" and not really expanding upon that further. that being said, unless she's partners with lucy specifically it would be an odd choice for her to clear me and lucy together when im an ML scum probably need to get. but since we're on the subject

@Lilypetal what specifically did you not like from cape? he didn't even post at all eod1 so you would have either had to have read his ISO and saw something you didnt like or like idk? but like why?

seanzie: probably town? only thing that makes me hesitant here is that the one game i played with seanzie his takes were a bit more nuanced than what i'm seeing here and fmpov he's hard wolfsiding so actually as im typing this rn could be scum, but somehow still feel like he's town lol

Jack: most of his posts are jokes or not actually doing anything in the game so could easily be scum lol. i know people mentioned jack is a good scumplayer, but the only games ive seen him scum in he went afk for most of it so :beer:
tbf i wasnt even there for eod 1 so it can't really be bad? i dropped a vote like an hour or two before and then didnt post anymore

and like i just stated i wasnt there for eod so my vote didnt rly come because of eod. i had just caught up, saw wilgz proposed a cape vote, ISO'd cape and thought "huh he seems a lot different than Upick and Midnight Mash" and voted him. It didn't have a lot of thought in it I just didn't wanna end the day without voting
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Spacedaisy »

Hello players! Some of us are new here and some of us aren’t, so allow me to explain a little about the core belief of The Syndicate so that new people hear it and veterans can have a refresher on our expectations. We believe the community and the people that make it up are more important than the game. It’s why we have a Code of Conduct that revolves around the idea of treating others with respect. Why do I bring this up now, you ask? Because mafia is aggravating and people will make you want to tear your hair out. I don’t recommend it, though.

Instead try this:
Reach out to me or Dunia by way of PM on the boards or DM on discord. We will listen to you yell and scream and swear about someone who has pissed you off. And if action needs taken to resolve conflict, I promise you we will

Don’t try this:
Insulting other players’ intelligence
Calling names

If someone else does try these things do not respond in kind because you will now be just as much at fault as they are. Instead, reach out to me or Dunia and we will handle it.

This is just a game we all play for fun, so treat each other with respect so that everyone can enjoy their experience to the best of their ability.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

damn it
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:41 pm Hello players! Some of us are new here and some of us aren’t, so allow me to explain a little about the core belief of The Syndicate so that new people hear it and veterans can have a refresher on our expectations. We believe the community and the people that make it up are more important than the game. It’s why we have a Code of Conduct that revolves around the idea of treating others with respect. Why do I bring this up now, you ask? Because mafia is aggravating and people will make you want to tear your hair out. I don’t recommend it, though.

Instead try this:
Reach out to me or Dunia by way of PM on the boards or DM on discord. We will listen to you yell and scream and swear about someone who has pissed you off. And if action needs taken to resolve conflict, I promise you we will

Don’t try this:
Insulting other players’ intelligence
Calling names

If someone else does try these things do not respond in kind because you will now be just as much at fault as they are. Instead, reach out to me or Dunia and we will handle it.

This is just a game we all play for fun, so treat each other with respect so that everyone can enjoy their experience to the best of their ability.
literally 1984
Syndicate is authoritarian
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

vulva
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:51 pmvulva
you can’t even find this with a map
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:52 pm
lol what's wrong with u
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:56 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:52 pm
lol what's wrong with u
i am criticizing your geography skills lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lol I'm no hapless teenage virgin I'm a grown ass man with a family... keep your d tier insults away from me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

you ignored my question btw
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

dunno about lily
seanzie you think is townie
i don’t think jack is scum because intuition
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:03 am lol I'm no hapless teenage virgin I'm a grown ass man with a family... keep your d tier insults away from me
normal mac W
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:05 am dunno about lily
I didn't ask for my own opinions

you make reads and be townie or my townread on you disappears and you die today
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:03 am lol I'm no hapless teenage virgin I'm a grown ass man with a family... keep your d tier insults away from me
normal mac W
wot
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:07 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:06 am
normal mac W
wot
oh. i'm basically applauding u
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:06 am
lucy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:05 am dunno about lily
I didn't ask for my own opinions

you make reads and be townie or my townread on you disappears and you die today
i’ll give more thorough reads in the morning and reread entire thread
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ok x 2
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

rereading entire thread is wolfy tho so if you do that I'll vote you
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:13 am rereading entire thread is wolfy tho so if you do that I'll vote you
i will call your bluff
i was fucked d1 and i didn’t read it properly, normally i would agree
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:16 pm
why? I misunderstood and thought you wolfread lucy but you're talking more from a policy perspective. It's just a misunderstanding
I dunno usually people go
You don't town read them this is a trash way to play and so on

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scum read them*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:27 pm if anne and sabi are both town I will consume human urine through a straw from a glass made of poop
There's a bar in Japan for that

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:13 am rereading entire thread is wolfy tho so if you do that I'll vote you
i will call your bluff
you don't need to reread the game for any reason other than to look busy
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

i will call your bluff
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:16 am
i will call your bluff
hard disagree
you just don’t announce it
i announced it because i was gonna do it in x amount of time and you asked
☆Princess Abigail☆

Good thing I've never reread a post on my life. Why go backwards time is an eternal slow forward match to our unending.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:16 am
i will call your bluff
hard disagree
you just don’t announce it
i announced it because i was gonna do it in x amount of time and you asked
no I didn't lol

you gave that information as a defensive reaction to a threat lel

anyway

you get 1 day

and only cuz your c/w was goofy as fuck anyway

and you have a pretty narrow solve set

sabi and Anne

you don't need to rErEaD tHe GaMe
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:19 am
Good thing I've never reread a post on my life. Why go backwards time is an eternal slow forward match to our unending.
what's ur reads
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:30 am
what's ur reads
I want to resolve Lucy but it's like never happening

One+ in Sabi or Anne I've been saying Sabi felt off since minute 1 of the never ending intercontinental mafia world championship

Lily feels weird

Seanzie is being Sean and I hate it probably town

Rondo is being Rondo probably town

Creature is being nicer to me and not tunneling me... dunno how I feel about that

Kpop gifs are my only escape.

Porscha I barely remember... in my experience that means they can be town

Anyone else has barely left an impression

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:14 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:16 pm
I dunno usually people go
You don't town read them this is a trash way to play and so on
i have no reason to judge your proposal of policying day 1 cw lol but i get what u mean. I just wanted to understand your position more
☆Princess Abigail☆

Give me more to reply to so I can ignore this game again

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:34 am
what's ur reads

One+ in Sabi or Anne I've been saying Sabi felt off since minute 1 of the never ending intercontinental mafia world championship

Lily feels weird

Creature is being nicer to me and not tunneling me... dunno how I feel about that

why do i feel weird ??
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:36 am
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:34 am
what's ur reads

Lily feels weird

why do i feel weird ??
Usually I remember things you do. I don't. I don't remember a single thing you've done this game except apologizing today for things I don't remember you doing.

Usually I look at you and go I can see why someone would tunnel this but I understand it and I see how it can be towny. I just... don't.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”