Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:48 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:48 pm Yo, Mac. I see you are here. If you don't mind, what's ur current shotgun of reads? I haven't caught up since around page 9ish. So I just wanted to realtime before I leave for a bit and then come back.
poe is like

Creature
Alison
porscha
lilypetal
Why is Creature in here?
hes hitting wolf tells I've caught him for before and I don't vibe with him
Are these the same tells you used to push me on Spiritfarer?
yes actually exactly the same
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 289
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:26 pm I kinda feel like I'm a lot prone to misreading lucy here because it feels like she plays a lot more serious on this site than she does on MU. I kinda had the same vibe from her in the Halvosen Ridge game that led me to wrongly wolfread her on an MU game.
The last game I played with her on this site, she gave one read in two day phases, refused to elaborate or say anything else when repeatedly pressured, and was policy executed D2.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Gonna head off for a bit and I'll be back later. Peace
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:30 pm i've decided that i'm going to read alison solely by her results in this game and that any other method is probably flawed
What a coincidence, that's how I'm going to read you.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

i have made the conclusion from catch up that as town i am just not going to post for the first 12 hours because my tone is wrongly assumed to be wolfy

my new wolftell will be posting early

hello comrades whats up
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:21 pm Mac knows me to be an absolutist person, a principled player, and who plays very rigidly by a strict set of rules and policies. It beggars belief that he would find it hard to conceive of me thinking hypocrisy is wolfy just because he personally finds it to be townie. He isn't trying to authentically evaluate whether or not I believe in my scumread on him; he's just interested in discrediting my push and making me look bad or wrong.

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Actually nah.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

I'll give him a day pass to produce a pelt.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I wouldn't read Alison that way cuz Alison has been chopping town as town in every game I've seen her play of late. She's become a robot that just kills lhf scummy town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:24 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:21 pm Mac knows me to be an absolutist person, a principled player, and who plays very rigidly by a strict set of rules and policies. It beggars belief that he would find it hard to conceive of me thinking hypocrisy is wolfy just because he personally finds it to be townie. He isn't trying to authentically evaluate whether or not I believe in my scumread on him; he's just interested in discrediting my push and making me look bad or wrong.

Actually nah.

lol called it
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:22 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:19 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:15 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:44 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:03 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:35 pm Also, I didn’t mention it earlier and but I have a slight tr Lucy more so because I feel like just like me, they are motivated to be better and are attempting to learn how different people play in this game and use their past knowledge to apply it in this game.

I will admit that this is more pro-town from Lucy and though I haven’t seen her mafia game, I’m inclined to give her a slight tr for how she’s come into the game so far.

Additionally, I liked her response to Nanook about questioning why they were on the list. Thought it was funny lol. Good sense of humor.
also wouldn't lucy be motivated to use her knowledge to improve the way she's playing regardless of her alignment? have you seen any evidence of her specifically using her experiences from the last game to inform her reads from this game? if not then it feels like you're townreading lucy for stating the intention to play in a towny way and not because she is actually playing in a towny way
Yea, that's why I asked her about the WIM thing and then asked to look at her games. I briefly skimmed through some of them and so I dropped that read I had, as I realized it was kind of a "jump the gun."

That's why I prefaced it by "pro-town" and should have made it more clear.

But one example so far that she has been trying to use those reads to improve is on my slot for example. In response to ur post about "me being obv town" she discredited by referencing prev games about me and my range. So similar to what I was saying to u, I could see some critical thought there and not a "plain ez sheep" on reading me town as well.

But one thing I do want to me more careful about is just handing out free town reads and then letting mafia creep up in my town list because of a faulty early read. So when reading and seeing how people were discussing about how Neon felt mafia like to them from Boq and Alison. I realized that it is a bit unfair for me to give a read for "vibing with the thread" that early on especially in RVS when it is easier for mafia. So I will hold that read and wait to see how Neon performs and makes reads and stuff like that.

I also need to reread and catch up. But I am free for a bit incase anyone wants to realtime.
at what point did you drop your read on her? is this something that happened silently? i don't see any indication that you did in your ISO
I was more explicit when I came back but it was in my mind when I was briefly reading and catching up in the morning while sitting on the toilet. I was thinking how Boq came in and was adding the additional info about how "wolves wanting to vibe" was easier for wolves to do to "fit in", which was adding to your discussion. So throughout the day, I was pondering about that, and from past experience, I didn't want to get burned from handing out a free tr. However, I am not sr Neon, but more so just dropping that light tr.

I thought Boq's handling of Neon was townier than Alison's tho, where Alison seemed to be looking for every scummy thing from Neon and playing devil's advocate.
tmi
? You got me lol

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:12 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:32 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:30 pm i've decided that i'm going to read alison solely by her results in this game and that any other method is probably flawed
we better Lynch scum today or I'm pushing the correct basket with scum
and nobody will throw in this game, thank fuck
i think we should kill exclusively strong players today so there's no risk of them pocketing us
Based
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:24 pm I wouldn't read Alison that way cuz Alison has been chopping town as town in every game I've seen her play of late. She's become a robot that just kills lhf scummy town.
The last three games we have played together where I was town:

- Kid's Birthday Party: Two wolves in the game. I have a POE of two that includes one of the wolves on day 1. Then at SOD2 I come in and hard push a winning ordered POE that includes the last mafia as the 2nd person to be exed.
- Spiritfarer: I murdered the entire wolf team and constantly screamed at the town to just shut up and vote Thinking when they were trying to kill SPF.
- Two Kill Mountainous: Special game where everyone gets two votes on day 1 and I ended day 1 with my votes on both mafia. You called it my best town game ever in DVC.

What is wrong with you?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:25 pm

Actually nah.

lol called it
she only gave u a day so you probably want to move ur vote to an actual wolf

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:14 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:07 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:00 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:40 pm

the way she is making matter of fact reads such as "these three players are town" with no reasoning offered, on slots it is sub optimal for Alison to be shielding because they are not >rand town slots anyway indicates Alison is not legitimately trying to sort alignments and is more interested in making people feel a way
This is an incredibly hypocritical post to make after you went "meh" and dipped when I tried to talk to you about the game... and it is doubly hypocritical to accuse me of throwing out matter of fact reads with no reasoning when you did the same yourself in your original post accusing me/lily/Seanzie of being wolves.

Have you never seen me give matter of fact reads and only explain reasoning when asked? Why are my townreads not >rand town?
hypocrisy is nai and you know it so fixating on this is very scummy for someone who purports to only do gto and rational things
Wait, you pushed on Punchy in our mash game for being hypocritcal with how they were solving certain slots lol?
Why do you think hypocricy is nai here?
hypocrisy is if anything town indicative and also this entire line of inquisition is bogus and nobody will care and does nothing pro town to engage with
Well I brought it up cause I remember you pushed on Punchy in our mash game for pointing out certain inconsisties/being hypocritical, so I was wondering why you said it was NAI here, when you used that thought to push on someone in Mash when you were town.

I am trying to analyze the way you push people and why you think it's NAI here when you used that tactic to push on someone in a previous game we played.
pushing on Punchy for doing things that subvert my expectations of town Punchy

pushing on Alison for doing things that subvert my expectations of town Alison

and you've arrived at it being sus

interdasting

either you have comprehension issues or you weren't actually trying to comprehend
Be nice
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Actually nah.

lol called it
Are you implying Neon is LHF scummy town? What makes you think she is town?

Are you just trying to tilt me by saying weird and incorrect things to try to fish an AI reaction out of me?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

no
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:29 pm

Actually nah.

lol called it

Are you just trying to tilt me by saying weird and incorrect things to try to fish an AI reaction out of me?
you know what I'm talking about
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:28 pm

Actually nah.

lol called it
such as
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:30 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:28 pm

Actually nah.

lol called it
such as
i have absolutely no clue yet figure it out so i can sheep u
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:09 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:05 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:27 pm Creature, falcon, and Seanzie are all town.
why is falcon town
I dunno how to say this without sounding like I'm putting down falcon's scum game. But if he is mafia I don't think he has the balls to poke me, Mac and Boq as some of his first few pushes. (He also poked Aro, but that is an easier push to make.)

The way he has gone about poking us has been town indicative for him too. He has stabbed at a wide variety of players and shown a quickness to move on from one push to another (eg. the naked vote piling on Boq immediately into voting Mac). I have described the difference between falcon's town vs wolf pushes as a shotgun looking to see what sticks and a sniper rifle trying to take opportunities to gun down weak townies. I think his play so far this game has fit the "shotgun" archetype.
okay. i have played with falcon roughly 5 of 6 times and i have scumread him in all of those games regardless of his alignment. i think that his playstyle is uniquely difficult for me to read and that i tend to find it wolfy by default, because i actually strongly disliked several posts that falcon made when he was posting earlier in the game

so i'm probably just going to sheep whatever you/mac/nanook/whoever has good meta on falcon says, because i dont trust myself to have an accurate read on him
staypositivefriend
Hitman

mac do u think that falcon is town
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:15 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:07 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:03 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:01 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:57 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:55 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:51 pm

she's probably much better at reading me as town
but she's wolfed against me x2
and I haven't wolfed against her after 6ish games together
why would we be w/w or why would there be a wolf in us to begin with
oh ok I see. Thanks. What did you think of her early town read on you when she came into the game?

And oh, you misunderstood. I didn't say there was a mafia among yall or anything like that. I was just gonna see how accurate ur reads are on each other, and if I see as the game progresses that if you guys are not partners (not w/w), then I would likely sheep the confidence on the read since I saw Alison was tr you to begin the game. And likewise if you would tr Alison in the future with confidence I would sheep it as well, which is why I was asking how confident u are in reading Alison in general.

It's merely a hypothetical and future thought to keep in mind.
I know her wolf game decently, and I'd trust her read on me much more than my read on her
I'd say accurate enough for mutual reads to be a clever and good idea that should be followed
I figure she knows my town game very well, in spec chat I SR her for not giving me a TR lmao
Ah ok I see fs, ty! I will keep that in mind.

I also briefly skimmed your mafia games and I did see you portray similar WIM in the beginning so I was a bit foolish to tr you for the earlier reason I gave. :p

One thing I noticed tho is you are more aggressive with your reads and attempt to emotionally manipulate people in to voting your sr more often as town. Would you say that is correct?
gotta Lynch townies innit
funnily enough that is what I have to do as town (be louder) against my scum reads
and now that you've said this with the aforementioned in mind I think that's completely NAI this game
but I didn't know I did that myself, good to know next time I rand scum, thanks
lol, your welcome I guess?

And that's kind of weird the way you just phrazed that saying it's NAI for this game now that I brought it up. Are you saying it's NAI cause now you will use that tactic when u are mafia which negates what meta you did in your previous games as town?
simply being aware of it means I'll correct my actions to be nai in regards to early game WIM, I don't think it's too weird. I come from an isolated community for 2 years straight where a lot of reads were meta reads, therefore a portion of my playstyle has been designed specifically to avoid meta reads. among other things I'm pretty self aware in regards to after someone tells me I do X that is AI
Ah I see, that makes sense

Guys today was international talk like a pirate day and I completely forgot

I'm super disappointed in meself
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:33 pm Guys today was international talk like a pirate day and I completely forgot

I'm super disappointed in meself
you really brighten up every game ur in nook
staypositivefriend
Hitman

also i think that mac is town again as of page 13

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:32 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:09 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:05 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:27 pm Creature, falcon, and Seanzie are all town.
why is falcon town
I dunno how to say this without sounding like I'm putting down falcon's scum game. But if he is mafia I don't think he has the balls to poke me, Mac and Boq as some of his first few pushes. (He also poked Aro, but that is an easier push to make.)

The way he has gone about poking us has been town indicative for him too. He has stabbed at a wide variety of players and shown a quickness to move on from one push to another (eg. the naked vote piling on Boq immediately into voting Mac). I have described the difference between falcon's town vs wolf pushes as a shotgun looking to see what sticks and a sniper rifle trying to take opportunities to gun down weak townies. I think his play so far this game has fit the "shotgun" archetype.
okay. i have played with falcon roughly 5 of 6 times and i have scumread him in all of those games regardless of his alignment. i think that his playstyle is uniquely difficult for me to read and that i tend to find it wolfy by default, because i actually strongly disliked several posts that falcon made when he was posting earlier in the game

so i'm probably just going to sheep whatever you/mac/nanook/whoever has good meta on falcon says, because i dont trust myself to have an accurate read on him
Cannot say I'd recommend sheeping me this game lol

Not d1 anyways
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Neon are u a wolf
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@lucy who are u scum reading rn
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:14 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:07 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:00 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:40 pm

the way she is making matter of fact reads such as "these three players are town" with no reasoning offered, on slots it is sub optimal for Alison to be shielding because they are not >rand town slots anyway indicates Alison is not legitimately trying to sort alignments and is more interested in making people feel a way
This is an incredibly hypocritical post to make after you went "meh" and dipped when I tried to talk to you about the game... and it is doubly hypocritical to accuse me of throwing out matter of fact reads with no reasoning when you did the same yourself in your original post accusing me/lily/Seanzie of being wolves.

Have you never seen me give matter of fact reads and only explain reasoning when asked? Why are my townreads not >rand town?
hypocrisy is nai and you know it so fixating on this is very scummy for someone who purports to only do gto and rational things
Wait, you pushed on Punchy in our mash game for being hypocritcal with how they were solving certain slots lol?
Why do you think hypocricy is nai here?
hypocrisy is if anything town indicative and also this entire line of inquisition is bogus and nobody will care and does nothing pro town to engage with
Well I brought it up cause I remember you pushed on Punchy in our mash game for pointing out certain inconsisties/being hypocritical, so I was wondering why you said it was NAI here, when you used that thought to push on someone in Mash when you were town.

I am trying to analyze the way you push people and why you think it's NAI here when you used that tactic to push on someone in a previous game we played.
pushing on Punchy for doing things that subvert my expectations of town Punchy

pushing on Alison for doing things that subvert my expectations of town Alison

and you've arrived at it being sus

interdasting

either you have comprehension issues or you weren't actually trying to comprehend
See Mac, you are doing this thing again where you misinterpret or are not reading my posts homie.

First of all, I never said you were scummy for that. I noticed an observation where I noticed u had pushed on Punchy for hypocracy, or at least what I thought was hypocracy.

And then here you state hypocracy is NAI, and I was like hmm, I wonder why he thinks that.

So I asked you why you think hypocracy is NAI since I saw you use it last game to push on someone.

I never sr for you and wanted to see where u were coming from, but instead, you said I "called you being sus for it" which was never true. I never said that, so stop putting words in my mouth bro. You did this last game too and it was frustrating.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

It's frustrating but tbh in the last couple of posts, Mac might actually be town for demonstrating that aggression of his which I saw in our Mash game as well.

It is just so hard to work with him sometimes...
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:35 pm Also, I didn’t mention it earlier and but I have a slight tr Lucy more so because I feel like just like me, they are motivated to be better and are attempting to learn how different people play in this game and use their past knowledge to apply it in this game.

I will admit that this is more pro-town from Lucy and though I haven’t seen her mafia game, I’m inclined to give her a slight tr for how she’s come into the game so far.

Additionally, I liked her response to Nanook about questioning why they were on the list. Thought it was funny lol. Good sense of humor.
also wouldn't lucy be motivated to use her knowledge to improve the way she's playing regardless of her alignment? have you seen any evidence of her specifically using her experiences from the last game to inform her reads from this game? if not then it feels like you're townreading lucy for stating the intention to play in a towny way and not because she is actually playing in a towny way
Yea, that's why I asked her about the WIM thing and then asked to look at her games. I briefly skimmed through some of them and so I dropped that read I had, as I realized it was kind of a "jump the gun."

But one example so far that she has been trying to use those reads to improve is on my slot for example. In response to ur post about "me being obv town" she discredited by referencing prev games about me and my range. So similar to what I was saying to u, I could see some critical thought there and not a "plain ez sheep" on reading me town as well.

But one thing I do want to me more careful about is just handing out free town reads and then letting mafia creep up in my town list because of a faulty early read. So when reading and seeing how people were discussing about how Neon felt mafia like to them from Boq and Alison. I realized that it is a bit unfair for me to give a read for "vibing with the thread" that early on especially in RVS when it is easier for mafia. So I will hold that read and wait to see how Neon performs and makes reads and stuff like that.

I also need to reread and catch up. But I am free for a bit incase anyone wants to realtime.
at what point did you drop your read on her? is this something that happened silently? i don't see any indication that you did in your ISO
I was more explicit when I came back but it was in my mind when I was briefly reading and catching up in the morning while sitting on the toilet. I was thinking how Boq came in and was adding the additional info about how "wolves wanting to vibe" was easier for wolves to do to "fit in", which was adding to your discussion. So throughout the day, I was pondering about that, and from past experience, I didn't want to get burned from handing out a free tr. However, I am not sr Neon, but more so just dropping that light tr.

I thought Boq's handling of Neon was townier than Alison's tho, where Alison seemed to be looking for every scummy thing from Neon and playing devil's advocate.
this is probably a bad read but i think it might be towny that you just gave me a reasonably complex thought process for why your read on lucy disappeared even though you have made zero posts in the thread up to this point that have indicated that you were paranoid/worried about townreading lucy too easily

i think that it implies that youre thinking about the game beyond the stuff that youre posting in the moment, which is a mindset that is uniquely difficult for wolves to get into
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:30 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:29 pm

Actually nah.

lol called it

you know what I'm talking about
I don't.
Alison

Post by Alison »

@arogame123 Why did you choose to jump into the conversation between me and Mac about hypocrisy? I think most players would rather let us talk it out, since we have such a long history together.

If it isn't clear I'm wary that you're trying to pocket me by loudly Alisonsiding again, and attacking Mac when he attacks me is a good way to do that.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:23 pm
What a coincidence, that's how I'm going to read you.
we have so much in common! :omg:
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:37 pm

this is probably a bad read but i think it might be towny that you just gave me a reasonably complex thought process for why your read on lucy disappeared even though you have made zero posts in the thread up to this point that have indicated that you were paranoid/worried about townreading lucy too easily

i think that it implies that youre thinking about the game beyond the stuff that youre posting in the moment, which is a mindset that is uniquely difficult for wolves to get into
Lucy? Don't u mean Neon?

I mean sure I somewhat dropped that Lucy reasoning early as well, but I think you meant Neon here lol
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:35 pm @lucy who are u scum reading rn
u are power bottoming the poe tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:39 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:37 pm

Lucy? Don't u mean Neon?

I mean sure I somewhat dropped that Lucy reasoning early as well, but I think you meant Neon here lol
hasn't this entire conversation been about your read on lucy and the ways that it has changed throughout the day? am i having a stroke??
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:40 pm
as i normally do
Alison

Post by Alison »

@Lilypetal What's your read on me? Who are your top suspects?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:40 pm
as i normally do
stop multi tabbing
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:39 pm @arogame123 Why did you choose to jump into the conversation between me and Mac about hypocrisy? I think most players would rather let us talk it out, since we have such a long history together.

If it isn't clear I'm wary that you're trying to pocket me by loudly Alisonsiding again, and attacking Mac when he attacks me is a good way to do that.
Yes, because I am pocketing you when I have a slight sr on you lol

I didn't sr Mac either or defend you lol, so I don't know where you got that impression from.

And idk your history between you and Mac. When I see something, I want to interact with it and see what's up with it.

If you saw my earlier posts, I noticed Mac said something about hypocracy being NAI and thought it was interesting, since I saw him use that tactic to push on someone in our mafia game.

So I wanted to see why he thought hypocracy is NAI if he had used that idea to push on someone in our previous game that I played with him in mash where he was town.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:58 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:55 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:54 pm how well do u think you know my town game by now @Alison
I wouldn't call myself a lucy godreader or anything (especially since I haven't seen your scum game) but I think I have a decent grasp on how you think and where your priorities lie as town.
You said she was town earlier. How confident are you on that read aorn?
@Alison
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:41 pm
as i normally do
stop multi tabbing
that has nothing to do with it tbh i provide a lot in every game regardless of alignment or how much i have going on

this game will be no different just a little tiring being scum read for tone/rvs in yet another game
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:41 pm [VOTE: Neon] aubergine
what made u vote for neon?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

but as the best swamp dwelling mafia player i will persevere as i always do.
Alison

Post by Alison »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:42 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:58 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:55 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:54 pm how well do u think you know my town game by now @Alison
I wouldn't call myself a lucy godreader or anything (especially since I haven't seen your scum game) but I think I have a decent grasp on how you think and where your priorities lie as town.
You said she was town earlier. How confident are you on that read aorn?
@Alison
I have lucy as a solid townread; she's played more or less exactly how I'd expect her to play, and her stepping up her reads game and becoming more engaged than she usually is feels like it flows directly from out-of-game conversations we've had about how to improve her town play. Her needling Seanzie seemed like something she would do as town.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:41 pm @Lilypetal What's your read on me? Who are your top suspects?
you seem v to me but i was speccing the spec chat game a bit so im also a bit more wary of you

i suppose i will just say null and then sheep a smarter player lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:43 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:41 pm
as i normally do
stop multi tabbing
that has nothing to do with it tbh i provide a lot in every game regardless of alignment or how much i have going on

this game will be no different just a little tiring being scum read for tone/rvs in yet another game
I think it has everything to do with it, and you'll play much worse when multi tabbing
Alison

Post by Alison »

arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:42 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:39 pm @arogame123 Why did you choose to jump into the conversation between me and Mac about hypocrisy? I think most players would rather let us talk it out, since we have such a long history together.

Yes, because I am pocketing you when I have a slight sr on you lol

I didn't sr Mac either or defend you lol, so I don't know where you got that impression from.

And idk your history between you and Mac. When I see something, I want to interact with it and see what's up with it.

If you saw my earlier posts, I noticed Mac said something about hypocracy being NAI and thought it was interesting, since I saw him use that tactic to push on someone in our mafia game.

So I wanted to see why he thought hypocracy is NAI if he had used that idea to push on someone in our previous game that I played with him in mash where he was town.
What's the cause of your SR on me? You've mentioned you felt I was treating Neon in an uncharitable way, but you've never really framed it as a real scumread.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:45 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:41 pm @Lilypetal What's your read on me? Who are your top suspects?
you seem v to me but i was speccing the spec chat game a bit so im also a bit more wary of you

i suppose i will just say null and then sheep a smarter player lol
This is a pretty hedgy response.

Do you have any scumreads?

Return to “Previous Hustles”