Moderator: Community Team

Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:44 pm I won't tr jack till he drops the gimmick. This is my stance. I'm sticking to it
This is lazy don't be lazy. I will translate for you if you ask.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:45 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:44 pm I won't tr jack till he drops the gimmick. This is my stance. I'm sticking to it
This is lazy don't be lazy. I will translate for you if you ask.
This isn't lazy. This is me sticking to my principles. At most he can be null. But he won't be tr.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

What would misplay mafia be without a useless gimmick poster.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

even with the gimmick he's providing content that can be examined. At least he's not gif/image posting
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Ehhh I think Im not going to do much more, glgl
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I wouldnt flip hk after my death still, I am voting Mac for a reason
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also probs always one in Achro/Jack/hollowkatt regardless too. Really hard to imagine that my wagon is pure atm zzzz
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:38 pm
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:37 pm Yeah I just don't believe killing visor and then this is the wolf hk play of the day tbh.

Looks like I am in for a long game.
ikr lmao I hate his play of saying people who are town reading him should kill him so he can flip.. town.. but I agree
The council agrees, yes-yes.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And dont get Achro get away with the bad reasons they gave to flip their townread in me btw.
I know I am talking as if my lynch was already decided but my WIM just went to the floor so /shrug. Glgl also Lily saying that im 50/50 for them is wowee.

Tr never rescind tier is nook and ris now only. Gl with the rest
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:25 pm Wait Porscha also played with Wilgz. @Porscha thots on Wilgz
came in pretty townie imo, would have to iso again to maybe get a relook since new info, I have him closer to town right now but very possible he's wolf just based on gamestate
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

i'm 10 pages behind btw and dont have time to catch up before work but i'll try and get some reading in while i'm at work if I can
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:22 pm And dont get Achro get away with the bad reasons they gave to flip their townread in me btw.
I know I am talking as if my lynch was already decided but my WIM just went to the floor so /shrug. Glgl also Lily saying that im 50/50 for them is wowee.

I think chopping you is a bad play as I've said. I want to find more reasons to TR you and would like for you to continue being in this game to do so. At the same time where I'm at yeah its a coin flip lol but I'm betting on the 50% that you're town
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

That's why I'm not voting you and won't vote you. Your not doomed for today either stuff can change
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:31 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:22 pm And dont get Achro get away with the bad reasons they gave to flip their townread in me btw.

I think chopping you is a bad play as I've said. I want to find more reasons to TR you and would like for you to continue being in this game to do so. At the same time where I'm at yeah its a coin flip lol but I'm betting on the 50% that you're town
hey, if I'm town and santy is town and mac is a wolf who are his wolf partners?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I think I did a good enough effort to be more than 50% by now. Yesterda I could understand it cuz my approach and some post I did were provocative on purpose and didnt care much. Today I did the effort and upped my game and expected to you to... Find me? Not obvtown but a coinflip its still rand>W territory so Im weirded out by that
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:31 pm

Esooa/Jack/Neon I'd say for now should likely have a hit for sure in that scenario. But weh
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:38 pm

Esooa/Jack/Neon I'd say for now should likely have a hit for sure in that scenario. But weh
Can you expand on the partnership equity of each?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

from where I sit that would have to be Esooa as I'm currently town reading Jack and Neon. Your thoughts on Jack/Neon? I think I understand where you're at with Esooa, you think she's town
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I guess that hard shield for how I was treating Mac didn't last long huh.

Walk me through which of my reasons you think are bad?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:40 pm I guess that hard shield for how I was treating Mac didn't last long huh.

@santygrass
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

The problem I have with this is santy just listed his poe.

He didn't try to think about partnership equity or interaction analysis.

I dunno. It feels shallow and performative.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm going to try to put away the tunnel and try to find santy as town if he's town. I need his world view. I need him to figure out partners for his poe or something like that.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

His views right now are in complete disagreement with my own
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

I thought his reasons were pretty good, idk if I agree I've not really seen those other games and don't agree but it's something I read and thought it sounded pretty reasonable and was an interesting thing to notice that a wolf wouldn't imo

Way harder to fake noticing an entire tonal shift btw than just random votes as a wolf
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:55 pm

I thought his reasons were pretty good, idk if I agree I've not really seen those other games and don't agree but it's something I read and thought it sounded pretty reasonable and was an interesting thing to notice that a wolf wouldn't imo

Way harder to fake noticing an entire tonal shift btw than just random votes as a wolf
I meant and don't care to, not don't agree I'm bad at writing
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:36 pm

I think I did a good enough effort to be more than 50% by now. Yesterda I could understand it cuz my approach and some post I did were provocative on purpose and didnt care much. Today I did the effort and upped my game and expected to you to... Find me? Not obvtown but a coinflip its still rand>W territory so Im weirded out by that
tbh don't really get this either, I don't see how it's that important considering Lily's been going out of her way to defend you both yesterday AND today still, and along with that everyone in the game nearly has been saying you're playing weirdly. Doesn't seem like an out of place observation from Lily to me
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

as in everyone thinks so, so I'm inclined to think it's true and you.. seem to agree? But say for other reasons like effort you put today you should be town read. But that doesn't really make sense to me to get hung up on Lily not doing that in that case
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

[VOTE: santygrass ] aubergine

will try this out
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

like hasn't porscha been saying the same all game but you've never cared? I haven't read everything but it's just weirdly selective and you seem to just constantly be picking random bullshit to wolfread people who should be town read overall
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

It feels like Santy is trying to do things people sometimes town read people for doing like omgus or giving up but does them in a very odd way lol.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:52 pm The problem I have with this is santy just listed his poe.

to be completely fair it's tricky to work partners or interaction with only town flips. You can get to suppositions but rarely can you get to actual partners. I find it easier to find reasons not to pair than reasons to pair
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:21 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:52 pm The problem I have with this is santy just listed his poe.

to be completely fair it's tricky to work partners or interaction with only town flips. You can get to suppositions but rarely can you get to actual partners. I find it easier to find reasons not to pair than reasons to pair
Fair but like he just threw his poe as an answer which is lazy. He didn't try to see if each partner could work or not.

I dunno. I'm not impressed.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:35 pm

Fair but like he just threw his poe as an answer which is lazy. He didn't try to see if each partner could work or not.

yeah I get that. I'm trying to do the proper play thing and examine if I'm biased or what with regards to santy. I'm also struggling to find his POE. I know there's a post where he says there's a wolf on his wagon, he also says he doesn't want to flip me even after he flips and I'm on his wagon so I'd say that would point to you, jack, achro, esooa. I think you and Jack and achro are town, I don't think esooa is.

Basically my problem with santy is they're not like I've seen them town before with deep dives, big reads, and large pushes. Here he's very muted in his vociferousness, doesn't have large, fact/quote driven pushes, and yeah that can be new site, new players, etc and the only time I've seen Santy town is in a champs qualifier so that probably feeds into the discrepancy between the two games.

I can't shake my santy = wolf read but I want to be fair in my evaluations
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:26 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:25 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:11 pm Well I don't want a repeat of kids birthday party where I ignored every dead towny sussing Jay.

I can already hear. Alison telling me to follow dead town poe esp n1
Counterpoint, listen to me while I'm alive this time lol
Can you think outside of HK and tell me about Mac and santy.
Mac is weh. I dislike a lot of the case I've seen against santy but I also dont TR them, so
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:39 pm

Can you expand on the partnership equity of each?

I didnt look into specific partnership like, I am discarding more the unpaired reads. Like I feel Neon/Jack could fit with a lot of people. And Mac/Esooa interaction that I remember is Mac pushing for Esooa a little with the 3 votes thingy and that wasnt like a good push imo, and the reasons to keep Esooa . Like Mac keeps Esooa in their PoE but doesnt seem to be a focus in their push rn so they could be partners .

Do I have like a good case with nacktracking and stuff? Hell no I cant even find Achro vltecount from D1 cuz Idk how to parse through Isos wowee
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:40 pm I guess that hard shield for how I was treating Mac didn't last long huh.

I am not going for you now, but am stating as in a sort of legacy thingy. Cuz the reasons you townread me I could see them and while I could understand some of the points you make like, the point of me not really having strong scumreads was from yesterday, and you were tring despite it. So now you being okay with that argument is possibly being opportunistic. So I think its worth noting. Weh . Not a scumread Im going to vote but wowee later on the game is something to take into account for sure
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:54 pm I'm going to try to put away the tunnel and try to find santy as town if he's town. I need his world view. I need him to figure out partners for his poe or something like that.
Its in my posts. I still stan by my direct PoE and priority being {Mac/Esooa/Hk} , and the gamestate feeling that one player plating UTR also being it prolly.
Like if I had to guess I'd say is one from each group+someone Im misclearing. And the people from the first PoE feels like the most odds of being a hit
Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:02 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:36 pm

tbh don't really get this either, I don't see how it's that important considering Lily's been going out of her way to defend you both yesterday AND today still, and along with that everyone in the game nearly has been saying you're playing weirdly. Doesn't seem like an out of place observation from Lily to me
Eh, yeah they are shielding me. But the 50% and stuff is like a shield but dont feel like its a hard one or not trying to do a good work to shield me?
In a W!Lily world acting this way they get a mischop in me/Mac always acting like this. But if they do a hard shield and try to deflect my wagon, its more dangerous as in can go to someone else. So its where I go seeing Lily not really finding me that I uppd my game and expect to be more findable
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:35 pm

I am not putting hk and Esooa as partners for something. Or stuff like I already mentioned that Neon/Jack dont working together weh.
My view was stated some times now that wanting to lynch in Direct PoE so it can be more easy to solve in the other groups wowee
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

hey Santy, pretend I'm computer illiterate and can't search for things. Can you give me a quick sorted list, doesn't need explanations, of the player list:

Porscha
risiinq-
Sabiplz
DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005
Achromatic
Lilypetal
Neon

I'll even get it started for you:

town:
santy

wolf:
mac
hk
esooa
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:26 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:22 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:19 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:17 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:14 am i dont really think mac this morning (at the start when he was just posting by himself in thread) was necessarily towny btw, cuz i felt like he was just asking questions and not really... solving

it seemed performative and to get out of the slot as "top wagon" and show he is "town mac with wim" more than anything

but then i got hesitant on this bcuz his later reads were more town mac

still uneasy on him tho. some things dont really make sense. such as santy read and stuff.
This. I vibe so hard with ris ffs.

Like, yeah Mac upped uo his Wim but my main pet peeve is that I dont see his worldview... Making sense to him? Like assuming hk is mafia and then putting Esooa at lea Wolf? And me in the same tier as Jack? Like wtf is happening there.

Also pushes like Sabi and ris which are slots that I have in towny tiers doesnt help me to see them in better light
But then again Mac does push on people highly tr for some reason as town (see: spf in spiritfaire, brad in stranger things, etc)
I dont think spf was in a consensus town position in spiritfarer tbh , and I could make more sense of the push he had in spf. Here not so much atm
Spf was towny. Spec chat all agreed on her being town. A lot of doubt on her was casted by Mac tunnel on her.
Sabi this is an abject lie I literally had a medium role and had all the dead town telling me they had her as a wolf. Please stop slandering me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:44 am Do I need to. Make a town case on neon, Wilgz and esooa for yall to keep them out of poe
such a weird post
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:52 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:51 am i will say that in the world that hk is v i think it definitely opens up the world i spoke abt earlier where w!esooa just chose him to push and then it ended up being v/v wagons at eod so she came off very towny because hk wasnt going to flip town yet
this. hk w on the other hand would definitely make me back off
then vote him out
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:15 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:14 am
the town case of wilgz
Wilgz is a relic of a not so distant past of syndicate where day ones barely reached 10 pages (slow paced games). He is a slanker/low poster who has recently as of last game decided to go heavy on posting D1 (120 posts) to squish his slanker vibes.

The things about Wilgz that makes him towny:

He was the first to push Mac. W!Wilgz in a world of T!Mac would not push that slot because he doesn't have the thread presence or ability to counter that. (disregard this if this was w/w scum theater)

He has been solving those that he is familar with. Yes he hasn't really engaged with the new faces in this game but he was like that to me for my first two games. He doesn't know you and he needs meta and experience with you to know how to read you.

I will admit I don't have experience with w!Wilgz but after rlast game where I killed him in the f3 because i got paranoid of his posting drop (due to surgery).

But yea let's look at Wilgz posts shall we:
► Show Spoiler
There's more reads but I'm phone posting and the site is glitch now @risiinq-
ty this is a good post
nobody is pressuring wilgy tho
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:18 am ok, I think the path forward is clear. I need to be eliminated today and the reason I do is I solve so many worlds.
If I flip wolf it makes the people who were defending me look worse and the people suspecting me look better. I would likely eliminate busing from that world as well as my D1 wasn't nearly as bad as what it's being painted as from nanook and esooa.

If I flip town it's the reverse, and lends more credence into why visor was the N1. You'll also know that my reads are genuine which can provide some kind of roadmap towards winning the game for town. I would look closer at Esooa moreso than Nanook in a town HK world. I believe Nanook believes in the tells that he has for me, Esooa felt like a piggyback onto that read from Nanook.

I think Esooa was on me earlier than nanook was but for more flimsy reasons than nanook was able to present (if this is wrong forget it but I'm too lazy to go and check).
I don't think wolf mac kills town visor who's town reading a 100% mischop bait HK on D1, nor does wolf Achro need to town read me to establish credit or bona fides, I would hard clear the both of them off of a town HK flip.

I'm not planning on putting in a whole bunch of work today, just tossing out reads as I see them/have them, like my neon read from doing catch up, I think they've shifted into the town group for me. Sabi I think is still town. They've got a solid game overall but the way they're approaching things seems town to me and seems like them butting heads with mac isn't a t/w or w/w situation but a t/t situation where neither of them can really grasp how the other party is getting to the positions they're getting to.
I hope you're a wolf and just keep posting like this every day and endgame cuz it would be hilar
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:10 pm hey Santy, pretend I'm computer illiterate and can't search for things. Can you give me a quick sorted list, doesn't need explanations, of the player list:

Porscha
risiinq-
Sabiplz
DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005
Achromatic
Lilypetal
Neon

town:
santy

wolf:
mac
hk
esooa
Skill Issue: Santygrass

Town Never Rescind: Riisinq- , Nanook

Town: Porscha, Sabiplz, Lilypetal

Townlean: Achromatic

Null : Jack, Neon, Wilgz

PoE: Mac, Esooa, Hollowkatt

Prob something like this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:23 am i'd rather it be everyone tbh

(seriously speaking i would like mac to be a wagon again, im only not voting him rn bcuz i wanna vote esooa for a while)
toxic
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:17 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:18 am ok, I think the path forward is clear. I need to be eliminated today and the reason I do is I solve so many worlds.
If I flip wolf it makes the people who were defending me look worse and the people suspecting me look better. I would likely eliminate busing from that world as well as my D1 wasn't nearly as bad as what it's being painted as from nanook and esooa.

If I flip town it's the reverse, and lends more credence into why visor was the N1. You'll also know that my reads are genuine which can provide some kind of roadmap towards winning the game for town. I would look closer at Esooa moreso than Nanook in a town HK world. I believe Nanook believes in the tells that he has for me, Esooa felt like a piggyback onto that read from Nanook.

I think Esooa was on me earlier than nanook was but for more flimsy reasons than nanook was able to present (if this is wrong forget it but I'm too lazy to go and check).
I don't think wolf mac kills town visor who's town reading a 100% mischop bait HK on D1, nor does wolf Achro need to town read me to establish credit or bona fides, I would hard clear the both of them off of a town HK flip.

I'm not planning on putting in a whole bunch of work today, just tossing out reads as I see them/have them, like my neon read from doing catch up, I think they've shifted into the town group for me. Sabi I think is still town. They've got a solid game overall but the way they're approaching things seems town to me and seems like them butting heads with mac isn't a t/w or w/w situation but a t/t situation where neither of them can really grasp how the other party is getting to the positions they're getting to.
I hope you're a wolf and just keep posting like this every day and endgame cuz it would be hilar
You saw me wolf my way through Bluey quite well. Probably my best played wolf game on this site. Do you think I'm even close to pulling that off?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:29 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:28 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:26 am Someone join me on santy uwu
I gave you a Mac wagon. Do you desire the Santy vote or the Mac wagon?
I like both wagons santy and Mac wagons.
openly pushing on two town

maybe you are town lol
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:17 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:10 pm hey Santy, pretend I'm computer illiterate and can't search for things. Can you give me a quick sorted list, doesn't need explanations, of the player list:

Porscha
risiinq-
Sabiplz
DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005
Achromatic
Lilypetal
Neon

town:
santy

wolf:
mac
hk
esooa
Skill Issue: Santygrass

Town Never Rescind: Riisinq- , Nanook

Town: Porscha, Sabiplz, Lilypetal

Townlean: Achromatic

Null : Jack, Neon, Wilgz

PoE: Mac, Esooa, Hollowkatt

Prob something like this.
swag thank you. I'll have some questions for you later I'm sure, just want to have a think about this for a bit.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:10 pm Realized during night phase that I was not enjoying the game at all cause there's too much so I'm not going to do that much today idc enough about Mafia
I wish I could just do this lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:28 pm

Why would you even consider world views where you're mafia lol

Absolute nonsense
That part is weird but meh I don't wanna bother with it rn especially remembering visor tr'ing HK
visor didn't strictly read HK as town iirc

Return to “Previous Hustles”