Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Esooa »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:59 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:58 pm @MacDougall can you explain your vote on nook
I had to get my vote off my partner esooa
I am gremlin who will kick you in the shins if you don't shape up pal
yeah I was waiting to see if Mac would really care about the difference between me and lily thing, he's attempting to at least solve between us now but then he just goes on and posts more wifomy bullshit lmao
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:02 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:59 pm Lucy should have been in the game instead of Jack.

Atleast she would have posted
jack will probs ruin my view of the gamestate when he comes thru so I am anxious for his arrival
What do you mean by that
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

yeah santy is a lot diff from recent games where he has been the towniest person alive but i wont fault him for taking this game less seriously lmao

should def watch him closely though
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:03 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:02 pm lucy is being mentioned way too much for a game she's not even in I want out
I haven't played with Lucy in forever.

I miss her.

She makes games fun.
I am not a middle schooler so unfortunately can't share this opinion
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:59 pm Lucy should have been in the game instead of Jack.

jack will probs ruin my view of the gamestate when he comes thru so I am anxious for his arrival
What do you mean by that
I played with jack once and just have respeck to the point I fear the rug being pulled out from under me
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

I catched up like 20 pages in one go, while also struggling to read them cuz ut was literally between classes , while logging out and trying to adapt my eyes to the forum.
So I know my analysis of the game isnt going to be good, and like, I dont feel like tryharding the game anyways.
While Catching up I had already blade vote and Sabi questioned about me felt ???? My feeling is that Im going to get misyeeted either way cuz Im not going to put the necesary effort and people are going to be wary regardless.

I had some townreads but no wolfread I feel good about so im just vibing in thread and if people are going to yeet me then oh well
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:04 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:02 pm lucy is being mentioned way too much for a game she's not even in I want out

I miss her.

She makes games fun.
god esooa we get it you don't stan lucy
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:04 pm I catched up like 20 pages in one go, while also struggling to read them cuz ut was literally between classes , while logging out and trying to adapt my eyes to the forum.
So I know my analysis of the game isnt going to be good, and like, I dont feel like tryharding the game anyways.
While Catching up I had already blade vote and Sabi questioned about me felt ???? My feeling is that Im going to get misyeeted either way cuz Im not going to put the necesary effort and people are going to be wary regardless.

I had some townreads but no wolfread I feel good about so im just vibing in thread and if people are going to yeet me then oh well
i will shield u milord
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:04 pm I catched up like 20 pages in one go, while also struggling to read them cuz ut was literally between classes , while logging out and trying to adapt my eyes to the forum.

hate to say that I've been you in this description as town and wolf before
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also I logged out of thread like two time already when I try to hit the reload button I dont even know how I do it, magic stuff
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:04 pm

What do you mean by that
I played with jack once and just have respeck to the point I fear the rug being pulled out from under me
I'm confused. What do you mean. Stop speaking like an ap lit teacher.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Less complain more explain

I get it, you are town, tragic figure bereft of time and comfort, assaulted on all sides by those who would yeet you for reasons beyond comprehension in a manner beyond your control.

Got it.

Reads?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I miss her.

She makes games fun.
Esooa not invited to the lucy Stan town core
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

please continue speaking like an ap lit teacher porscha
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Imagine ever having a wolf read
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:05 pm Also I logged out of thread like two time already when I try to hit the reload button I dont even know how I do it, magic stuff
The website does that a lot.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:05 pm

What do you mean by that
well if metaphors aren't your forte then I apologize

let me rephrase

jack good player, me afraid
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:05 pm

i will shield u milord
Lily, no man is worth shielding. Do better sis
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I miss her.

She makes games fun.
I read "penis" in forum mafia 50 too many times in like 1 week before this game even started and I was really looking forward to that number not increasing
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:00 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:59 pm I play to have fun, and I feel like slanking it and be chillin in thread. Dont care much if people wolfread me for it.
Maybe mine Skill Issue for not being a better team player, but also skill issue on yall for expecting more from me tbfh
Remind me your entire view of the game? List all your reads please.
I prob dont even remember my townreads without looking at a list of players wowee. Maybe I do lets see

Town: Lily-Porsch
Lean Town: Achro-Neon-Sabi
Hk-Essooa-Nook

Something like that
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:06 pm please continue speaking like an ap lit teacher porscha
y'all ever read crime and punishment
☆Princess Abigail☆

Why does this site sometimes tell me people posted while I was away and sometimes makes me reload the entire thread xD

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:07 pm

What do you mean by that

let me rephrase

He is good.

He terrifies me.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:07 pm

I miss her.

She makes games fun.
I read "penis" in forum mafia 50 too many times in like 1 week before this game even started and I was really looking forward to that number not increasing
sineP
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:08 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:59 pm I play to have fun, and I feel like slanking it and be chillin in thread. Dont care much if people wolfread me for it.
Maybe mine Skill Issue for not being a better team player, but also skill issue on yall for expecting more from me tbfh
I prob dont even remember my townreads without looking at a list of players wowee. Maybe I do lets see

Hk-Essooa-Nook

Something like that
I agree with all of these.

Okay so just vote inside our shared poe and relax.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:07 pm

I miss her.

She makes games fun.
lmao that's fair. I normally ignore it from lucy but it was mildly entertaining seeing other people do it for humor in lucy's lack of presence
☆Princess Abigail☆

I am an adult who wishes I was still a teenager and now I wish to play with this person lol

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:06 pm

I get it, you are town, tragic figure bereft of time and comfort, assaulted on all sides by those who would yeet you for reasons beyond comprehension in a manner beyond your control.

Got it.

Reads?
But I love being a drama queen
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:08 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:07 pm

What do you mean by that

let me rephrase

He is good.

He terrifies me.
yus. I am fear
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:09 pm

Got it.

Reads?
Me too. Let's be the drama together.

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

we should flash wagon jack to save people from the fear of him
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:09 pm

Got it.

Reads?
There's too many attention whores in this game
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

anyway since santy and I have like the same reads I wont vote for them today but also wont shield him either.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:09 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:08 pm

Hk-Essooa-Nook

Something like that
I agree with all of these.

Okay so just vote inside our shared poe and relax.
Tho the second tiers of Townleans are prob in the 'I think are town but open to reasess' tier. Nook specifically I have various post that I vibe and like but their vote on neon with that reasoning is like 'I cant tr someone who is doing that at this point still'
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Why are we flashwagoning when eod is 24 hours
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

[VOTE: jack] aubergine

hammer
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Killing Jack is also fine because, and I cannot stress this enough, fuck 0 posters.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:12 pm Why are we flashwagoning when eod is 24 hours
It's what Alison would've wanted
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I think Esooa thinks every wagon is a flash wagon.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Is santy really self vote and ATEing
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I eant Jack to play and make memeees
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm the ate machine. Respect me.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:13 pm Is santy really self vote and ATEing
Is what Alisson would've wanted x2
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:13 pm I think Esooa thinks every wagon is a flash wagon.
they wouild be if people followed me
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm always fine murdering zero posters. Common thing I vote for d1 honestly.

ImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

PoE for the day is Jack/Mac/Ender/Outed

I have been called upon to cuddle for the evening, I will return when my duty is done.

Keep having fun.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:14 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:13 pm Is santy really self vote and ATEing
Is what Alisson would've wanted x2
Stop blaming a woman for your wolfy tendencies
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:12 pm Killing Jack is also fine because, and I cannot stress this enough, fuck 0 posters.
wolfy
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:07 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:05 pm

i will shield u milord
Lily, no man is worth shielding. Do better sis
agreed but santy is pretty sick nasty
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

actually astonishingly wolfy from achro tbh

Return to “Previous Hustles”