Total votes: 7
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Kid's Birthday Party Mafia Day 3

Post by Esooa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:11 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:04 pm And I've not read that game or your wolf games and don't particularly intend to lol
I can provide a basic summary. A few others here played in that game who can affirm or refute.

I made a concerted effort to play with energy and noise, explicitly to fool Marmot who I figured could correctly interpret my energy if I didn't. I promoted a great deal of thick analysis with all the beautiful formatting flourishes to look the part, and I used them to kill townies. It was pure powerwolf until I essentially threw myself on the sword when I felt the time was right to leave my teammates a winning gamestate.

This game I'm pretty lazy by my standards tbh. I'm focused on larger priorities and am always tired.
Even by this I'm not really that sold which is why I'd be eh on reading the games to begin with. If your previous goal was to be high energy to fool someone like Marmot, now that you've done that, why is it not the case this wolf game is the same--changing energy levels to fool him again, acting differently than before. Or even just you're busy now, have already wolfed hard recently so are less in it, any such thing. Possibly saying you power wolfed and such before is a reason to believe you're more town for pushing sparkles but I'm not one to usually too read simply the act of pushing a wolf. I guess I'd have to read back to see how much I buy it but idk when I'll get to reading isos
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:14 pm If I was town why would I fight so hard to kill the lucy wagon d1 and tell everyone that lucy isn't worth killing D2.

Would I not be opportunistic and take advantage of the misyeet?

Like. Yall saw me in two state, I have zero qualm killing lucy as wolf.
If you were

town?

:p
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:16 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:14 pm If I was town why would I fight so hard to kill the lucy wagon d1 and tell everyone that lucy isn't worth killing D2.

Would I not be opportunistic and take advantage of the misyeet?

Like. Yall saw me in two state, I have zero qualm killing lucy as wolf.
If you were

town?

:p
Shit I have been exposed

[VOTE: sabi] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:15 pm Even by this I'm not really that sold which is why I'd be eh on reading the games to begin with. If your previous goal was to be high energy to fool someone like Marmot, now that you've done that, why is it not the case this wolf game is the same--changing energy levels to fool him again, acting differently than before. Or even just you're busy now, have already wolfed hard recently so are less in it, any such thing. Possibly saying you power wolfed and such before is a reason to believe you're more town for pushing sparkles but I'm not one to usually too read simply the act of pushing a wolf. I guess I'd have to read back to see how much I buy it but idk when I'll get to reading isos
I won't carry forward more self-meta discourse; its value is probably limited. There's always an explanation if you want there to be one.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Jk voting for Esooa. No more omgus Wilgz.

Esooa I rather yeet than Nook and j3
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Given that this game thread is reasonably short, I may try to just read the whole game again and see what turns up.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

If sabi has pushed and killed Lucy before I'd be interesting and knowing more about that though

Was going to say while I do recall sabis day 1 as decent I feel like in my head she can easily be a wolf if I'm just thinking about it. The reason to defend Lucy like you did is probably just cause you want to play with her or something but if you have no qualms killing her it's different.

Maybe could say your defense of her was weird but iirc you had multiple points you were more resigned to her death which would make sense considering you were expecting her to be more readable or at least post things day 2 and she was anything but. Then once you know she's town you're more annoyed day 3 so makes sense

Would need checking if it lines up; another thing I'm not going to do
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

90% of why I'd town read sabi is cause someone said her day 1 posting was out of wolf range and I went "seems legit" and stopped caring.

But idr who it was and it hasn't been brought up since
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:18 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:15 pm Even by this I'm not really that sold which is why I'd be eh on reading the games to begin with. If your previous goal was to be high energy to fool someone like Marmot, now that you've done that, why is it not the case this wolf game is the same--changing energy levels to fool him again, acting differently than before. Or even just you're busy now, have already wolfed hard recently so are less in it, any such thing. Possibly saying you power wolfed and such before is a reason to believe you're more town for pushing sparkles but I'm not one to usually too read simply the act of pushing a wolf. I guess I'd have to read back to see how much I buy it but idk when I'll get to reading isos
I won't carry forward more self-meta discourse; its value is probably limited. There's always an explanation if you want there to be one.
There's still some value in meta but it takes too much reading thinking and double checking for me to really try to put that kinda thing to use atm
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:23 pm 90% of why I'd town read sabi is cause someone said her day 1 posting was out of wolf range and I went "seems legit" and stopped caring.

But idr who it was and it hasn't been brought up since
I believe Alison made that claim. I know less about Sabi's ranges, but I do think they look more town than not.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm frozen and crying
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I think wilgys reasoning for when he voted ow given on day 2 was pretty legit
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Thought before wilgys depth of thought on why the wolves killed Alison was interesting, not that compelling but good thoughts. I suppose thinking about it now though I'm less sure on it
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:13 pm I think Wilgy's surgical exploits are sufficient on their own to excuse any notion of "falling off". We're left then with Day 1 alone to make a judgment, and he looked good then. I acknowledge that some measure of my intent to reexamine Wilgy relates to a very basic meta assessment: Wilgy seeming supertown is unusual, and therefore he ought to be checked out more closely.
I (incorrectly) remembered you not liking Wilgy dropping off but I think it was misreading this post. So that much is true at least. And I can see you at least pointed some questions my way but I didn't feel like they were that useful or anything came out of it, and still think your own thoughts or asking other people about theirs is a bit lacking.

It could just be unfamiliarity or the way you post meaning I'm not feeling as much town from you as others, though, but it's still true to me that I feel a decent amount more town from other people
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:14 pm I'll reserve judgment on Nanook's difference check thing until I know more about why it exists.
I already said why lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

One of the bigger things about it still is just that I don't really get the Alison kill from other people. I can't tell for certain from her posts but I think it's at least fair to say she had a decent amount of skepticism to you that I feel like other possibilities of Wilgy/Sabi didn't. She started the day PoE'ing you, removed you later but with a bit of a caveat, possible for that to change.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

last time I played with Marmot, I didn't know how to read them at all, but that was off the back of incorrectly pushing town them. And this game I'm feeling almost exactly the same as then, so I've felt reasonably decently they're town.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@JaggedJimmyJay if not Nanook or me, how likely do you feel it's Wilgy? And how much on someone else
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:14 pm I'll reserve judgment on Nanook's difference check thing until I know more about why it exists.
I already said why lol
Did the "you're" in this post refer to just Esooa or both she and I?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:47 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:34 pm
I already said why lol
Did the "you're" in this post refer to just Esooa or both she and I?
Well, it largely applies to you as well, but I was talking about esooa specifically in that post
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:40 pm @JaggedJimmyJay if not Nanook or me, how likely do you feel it's Wilgy? And how much on someone else
If both you and Nanook are town, that would necessitate a major reassessment and probably impact my view of everyone else to some extent. If you stick a gun in my face right now, then in that scenario Wilgy would be my first guess, and I would give some thought to Marmot too. I don't really see it with Marmot, but I acknowledge that sometimes Nanook sees things that I don't (e.g., the early portion of Highway Mafia and c4). I have the hardest time seeing mafia in falcon or Sabi.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:49 pm Well, it largely applies to you as well, but I was talking about esooa specifically in that post
If that was your meaning, I don't understand the difference check (if you're using that term to suggest that one of us is town and the other is mafia, regardless of which way).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

I don't understand your confusion 🤷‍♀️
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

(if I was scum I would not have killed Alison so I had something to do aka tunnel and policy Alison)

(I currently have no confident sr)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I killed the game.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 224

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:05 pm I've skimmed the thread, but really haven't absorbed anything since Friday afternoon. Was kinda hoping that Lucy would've just been kind enough to be wolf.

I need to re-read sparkles when I can absorb data better, but as it stands I still don't think it could be in Marm or Jay.

I do find it odd that Alison would be hit over other players, but makes me wonder if it's just Sabi.

Sabi I recall left alot of players open forming a salad while at the same time death tunneling. hitting Alison now would free them to further pursue that salad whichever way they please. I think it'd be a really good pacing/tempo play if it was Sabi. I don't recall if Sparkles was spewing enough or not for that slot.
Sir, sparkles was blatantly buddying up to me.

What the fuck is a salad?

Why would I hit Alison she had me her second highest tr.
Alright and I'll argue wifom.

Player Salad, a mix of everything when your PoE isn't thin. Gives you a bunch of good angles.

Like I said, from a tempo perspective it makes sense.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:39 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:02 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:01 pm @DrWilgy I hope your surgery went well!!
Ty friend. It seems that it has.
Nice to see you back, glad the slishy slash slash went well
Yeah, I was all like, a small incision wouldn't be that bad.

That was a lie.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Re: Kid's Birthday Party Mafia Day 1

Post by DrWilgy »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:54 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:47 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:30 pm Sup? Page 1 was a bore to read, I quit smoking yesterday because I have zero monies and we’ll oof I feel awful rn fam.
Check out the following pages, it gets pretty kray kray
Have you ever changed your avi before? I feel like it’s always the same aesthetic with u and that makes me a sad panda. 🐼 😢

I skipped and read the latest page and deduced both of my reads on you on posts I’ve seen from this page aka recent developments.

So like I felt like u saying “u bamboozled her” as mafia before and simultaneously calling her town was a good look and not something I’d see mafia doing, I like your tone and responses towards her and they felt towny in nature.

Alison’s being super aggressive and yea ok could be a wolf in power, but this early in the phase and this vocal more often than not comes from a towny imo
Some points against Falcon for this post. I read this as a player trying to give cred. This doesn't feel like a buddy post.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:07 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:30 pm Sup? Page 1 was a bore to read, I quit smoking yesterday because I have zero monies and we’ll oof I feel awful rn fam.
Have you ever changed your avi before? I feel like it’s always the same aesthetic with u and that makes me a sad panda. 🐼 😢

I skipped and read the latest page and deduced both of my reads on you on posts I’ve seen from this page aka recent developments.

So like I felt like u saying “u bamboozled her” as mafia before and simultaneously calling her town was a good look and not something I’d see mafia doing, I like your tone and responses towards her and they felt towny in nature.

Alison’s being super aggressive and yea ok could be a wolf in power, but this early in the phase and this vocal more often than not comes from a towny imo
Not on this site, and extremely rarely in general. I like the consistency, it's like a name brand logo...all you have to do is see it, and you know.

[VOTE: Essoa] aubergine
That’s 🥵

✨
This however does feel like buddying.

Good points for both Esso and Falc.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:24 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:22 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:18 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:08 pm A SK doesn’t have TMI, lol are u serious rn.
not thrilled with the material following the comma
Why? It’s kinda weird to think as SK you’d play the same as a mafisoso who knows who’s mafia
I don't think your base reasoning is wrong. A serial killer is uninformed and mafia are informed. Sure, okay. "lol are u serious rn" implies a degree of total absurdity though, as if it's ridiculous to wonder why SK meta is being used for a town read.
I mean sure SK meta is different, cause you want everyone to die. But eum since SK’s have no TMI the meta should be closer to town meta than mafia meta and I thought that was universally obvi
JJJ is out of PoE
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:25 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:24 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:22 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:20 pm [VOTE: misssparkles] aubergine

I miss you and you be woofin
Why?
Why not?
I’ll allow it. Miss u too baby boo
Sparkles response to Marmot in comparison to Alison feels weird. I'll need to re read from Marmot's perspective.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:05 pm im slightly upset than that marmot is wasting his vote on me rn rather than voting Alison, i found it odd he isnt, maybe he doesnt want too eliminate a possible pairing early aka him and alison early on as scum which would be smart and kinda explains the vote on me more.
I think this reach clears Marmot actually.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MissSparkles wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:37 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:30 pm How is Nook from an insulated community when he has played on numerous forums through out the many years?
How is this topic really helping, or anything involving lucy while i was asleep?

I dont agree with lucys play and her defense spanning pages on principle and it was a distraction for the most part, although considering i wasnt here to respond too points against me and hunt i feel like most of you wouldève stayed stagnant so its wtv, i dont think lucy puts this much attention on herself and is this contrarian as mafia i do not know them as a player and i think DrW or Sabi said they get easier to read and play like they should on D2,im willing togive thema chance to prove that but still meh on their play on principle.

thats basically my thoughts on lucy cause there is nothing else i can really use to read them.
There's something fun in here.

At this point Sparkles had already attempted to begin buddying Sabi, but at the same time didn't know as to if Sabi or I were arguing for Lucy becoming easier to read.

Was this purposely thrown in by Sparkles to distract or was sparkles just buddying sabi w/o actual context on lucy?

Perhaps this is clearing for Sabi.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So I couldn't find a point where Sparkles accepted and became a bus target. I wonder if they thought they were gonna get out of the day 1 yeet.

The ISO just has me wanting to yeet Nook. So... [VOTE: Nook] aubergine
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So I think the post that I find most fascinating is this one that I quoted earlier:
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:02 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:07 pm

Not on this site, and extremely rarely in general. I like the consistency, it's like a name brand logo...all you have to do is see it, and you know.

[VOTE: Essoa] aubergine
That’s 🥵

✨
This however does feel like buddying.

Good points for both Esso and Falc.
If I read this correctly, I see a manipulation of Falc to stick onto Esso. Taking that at face value I think the PoE just becomes Nook.
Image Image Image
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:05 pm I've skimmed the thread, but really haven't absorbed anything since Friday afternoon. Was kinda hoping that Lucy would've just been kind enough to be wolf.

I need to re-read sparkles when I can absorb data better, but as it stands I still don't think it could be in Marm or Jay.

I do find it odd that Alison would be hit over other players, but makes me wonder if it's just Sabi.

Sabi I recall left alot of players open forming a salad while at the same time death tunneling. hitting Alison now would free them to further pursue that salad whichever way they please. I think it'd be a really good pacing/tempo play if it was Sabi. I don't recall if Sparkles was spewing enough or not for that slot.

Player Salad, a mix of everything when your PoE isn't thin. Gives you a bunch of good angles.

You saw me in two state game as wolf.

If you can't see I'm night and day from that then I can't help you
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Esooa wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:54 pm The other half of it is just that it's not easy to say vote jjj and get people to do it

At least not in my experience

But I'm not that inclined to vote anyone else unless someone actually provides good reason to
[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:34 pm Honestly can probably just treat esooa Jay as a difference check lol

[VOTE: jay] aubergine
Why is this?
Image Image Image
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm not voting Nook or jjj

I hate all of you.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:24 pm

It's alright, Sparkles spewed you.

I don't have the data on you yet to believe you are polarized.
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I still have like 50 posts to catch up on.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:28 pm I'm not voting Nook or jjj

I hate all of you.
why tho?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jay has spent much of today being a goofball which I'm inclinded to call "IDONTHAVEAFUCKINGCLUE"

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:29 pm

You just played with me when I was wolf
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:28 pm I'm not voting Nook or jjj

I hate all of you.
why tho?
Jjj has been isoing and trying to solve via sparkles spew.

Nook is actually giving reads.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Anyone want to join me on Esooa uwu
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:30 pm Jay has spent much of today being a goofball which I'm inclinded to call "IDONTHAVEAFUCKINGCLUE"
Did sparkles not spew JJJ town in your eyes?
Image Image Image
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:30 pm Jay has spent much of today being a goofball which I'm inclinded to call "IDONTHAVEAFUCKINGCLUE"
HAS he goof balled? He put in effort during D2 to figure out sparkles spew.

Sorry for random. Caps
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:30 pm

You just played with me when I was wolf
A game where you are wolf does not provide enough data to know that you'd be caught in the same way 100% of the time, in fact because of general fear, I think catching you in a way would imply that I should look outside of you falling for the same thing twice. BUT, just because I lack the data, doesn't mean I am immediately discrediting the events of States, more so trying to find the lines you are taking as either W or T.
Image Image Image
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

(why is anyone townreading Esooa)

Return to “Previous Hustles”