Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 5]

Post by Vivax »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:44 pm
Vivax wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:26 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:01 pm
Vivax wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:50 am Would like to see if Nanook steers away from the Vulgard trajectory here before making up my mind
Not currently planning to
On behalf of, the first mate would like to point out that getting hung up on stupid sexy icebergs has potentially disastrous consequences
Unlikely to change my vote because you're threatening to vote me for it lol
But you're a gigantic ship!
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I'm no ship, I dont float i sink
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:52 pm I'm no ship, I dont float i sink
An impressive battleship nontheless. The captain has an attitude, no amount of icy magnitude can paramount to this fortitude.

[VOTE: Nanookthegreatandfearsome] aubergine

Took me longer to write the vote out /jk
But I believe it's a worthy post to vote you.

Ok 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:52 pm I'm no ship, I dont float i sink
But the laundry is clean

I mean I should be pretty clear lol

Anyways kill vulgard and lucy, idc the order
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:08 pm I mean I should be pretty clear lol

Anyways kill vulgard and lucy, idc the order
If you invert the order, you put lucy ferst and can save yourself

"Idc the order"
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 366

Post by Dyslexicon »

It me
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME Will you hammer yourself if I vote you?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:46 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:40 am I don't fully mind being chopped here actually. We're largely town making the decisions, so it's interesting. Last chance now, cause I will mind it on future days

My best PoE is Lucy/Vul. I think there would be two chops afterwards if I'm going over. Maybe listen to dead town this time. Unless I'm wrong wowee

Anyway, I need to get back to work. I'll be around later this night, more before EoD. I will try to gather my thoughts then. I'm not very confident on where to go myself
Bad.

Also, I am sad you didn't react/respond to my #5269 (hehe 69:P)
Now you are the one flirting. I don't feel like I've been avoiding you though?
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

I'll be damned if I launch someone who wants to be
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vulgard wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:54 am I'd like to hear an explanation why people think Nanook doesn't kill Axe n2 because I'm reading his ISO rn and I don't see it
Because Axe didn't have Nook in his list and tends to not push Nook. The flip side is if Nook was worried that Axe would get onto him in the future. I don't actually know who makes the Axe kill, it's a pretty strange one imo. I don't really have a conclusion
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I think Lucy's play this day has been really bizarre and something I haven't seen from her. I'll ISO to look at the spew myself, I know Vul brought up stuff

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:56 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME Will you hammer yourself if I vote you?
Idk depends how emo im feeling
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vulgard wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:24 am Hey Dizzy why are Wilgy and Nook off the table when based on my solving today these are the only two possible wolves and one is shielding the other making the vote very clear
I read Nook's ISO when I realised he wasn't doc, and I still thought him town. I've come out town for all ISOs I've done. I don't know how I read Nook, it's like I vibe or I don't. And I feel like I've been vibing this game. This is probably not a good answer. If I come out of Lucy's iso feeling like it can't be her, I'll vote Nook
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:10 pm
Vulgard wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:24 am Hey Dizzy why are Wilgy and Nook off the table when based on my solving today these are the only two possible wolves and one is shielding the other making the vote very clear
I read Nook's ISO when I realised he wasn't doc, and I still thought him town. I've come out town for all ISOs I've done. I don't know how I read Nook, it's like I vibe or I don't. And I feel like I've been vibing this game. This is probably not a good answer. If I come out of Lucy's iso feeling like it can't be her, I'll vote Nook
And as for Wilgy, I just am listening to Nook. And I feel like Wilgy could've shaded me more this day when I've been getting some heat. (I might have a tell for Wilgy also, and this game might be make or break for that)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vivax wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:50 am Would like to see if Nanook steers away from the Vulgard trajectory here before making up my mind
Would you self pres on me or no? How sure are you that I'm town rn?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME it's dizzy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:27 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME it's dizzy
It me!
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that it is a 24 he day, so we aren't too far from EoD even though it doesn't feel like it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

philosophically I don't believe you have free will, in opinion it's inevitable you make whatever decision you're going to make, however you should vote with me and Mac @Vivax
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

in my opinion*
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

How about this. We lock the game at me/Lucy/Nook?

@Vulgard I don't really find the spew for Lucy clearing. She was pretty hands off on Tommy and Porscha, or pretty neutral. I think Lucy is the type of player who will appear very similar as town and mafia. It seems like she plays more on principle. But there's two things that bothers me a lot. The first is the fixation on her mistake about assuming Mac to be the N1. She said that it would be something that town could assume, but she still called it a mistake and said she would be chopped for it. I think she was just honest about that. The other thing that bothers me is this:
lucy wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:53 pm I will have dinner and read and try to have my god read epiphany while doing those things
Teasing her epiphany on me before having it. I think it's just a fake read
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME What made you think Lucy was doc btw?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:41 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME What made you think Lucy was doc btw?
the aforementioned mistake, it was essentially a deduction that made me scum or doc, since I'm neither it was arguably a tmi and definitely a mistake
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:41 pm How about this. We lock the game at me/Lucy/Nook?

@Vulgard I don't really find the spew for Lucy clearing. She was pretty hands off on Tommy and Porscha, or pretty neutral. I think Lucy is the type of player who will appear very similar as town and mafia. It seems like she plays more on principle. But there's two things that bothers me a lot. The first is the fixation on her mistake about assuming Mac to be the N1. She said that it would be something that town could assume, but she still called it a mistake and said she would be chopped for it. I think she was just honest about that. The other thing that bothers me is this:
lucy wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:53 pm I will have dinner and read and try to have my god read epiphany while doing those things
problem is I'm appealing to my own authority where I regularly make these kinds of reads

what principles btw
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:44 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:41 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME What made you think Lucy was doc btw?
the aforementioned mistake, it was essentially a deduction that made me scum or doc, since I'm neither it was arguably a tmi and definitely a mistake
I don't get a lot of what you're saying sometimes, Lucy. If you are mafia, I believe I've learned something about you this game
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:45 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:41 pm How about this. We lock the game at me/Lucy/Nook?

problem is I'm appealing to my own authority where I regularly make these kinds of reads

what principles btw
Honesty and logic

Which is why you remind me of someone called Alana. You may not enjoy that you remind me of someone, but that is just a guess
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:45 pm
I don't get a lot of what you're saying sometimes, Lucy. If you are mafia, I believe I've learned something about you this game
what would u have learned about me?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:46 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:45 pm

what principles btw
Honesty and logic

Which is why you remind me of someone called Alana. You may not enjoy that you remind me of someone, but that is just a guess
I'm rarely ever compared to others, I quite like it when I am

honesty and logic are good principles, are they not?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:46 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:45 pm
what would u have learned about me?
That you follow certain principles and you're quite "true". Again, it relates to someone else I know. Call it stubborn, in a way that can be revealing in mafia games
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:48 pmI'm rarely ever compared to others, I quite like it when I am

Of course.

Speaking of, do you truly believe that it is suspicious that I was worried about you and then proceeded to vote you anyway?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Here's something else, from the other way around.

Vivax can have the win for me if mafia.
Sean, I just don't believe is mafia, both on spew and his own play.
Vul can have the win if mafia.
Wilgy can be town through Nook's read, either way. It will be a little bit dumb if mafia. This is a bit wishy-wash, so let's call it a faith read

Leaving Lucy/Nook, and there's room to chop me, as I think I have been in most full PoE solves?

I'd speed run the game like this rn
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:49 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:48 pmI'm rarely ever compared to others, I quite like it when I am

Of course.

Speaking of, do you truly believe that it is suspicious that I was worried about you and then proceeded to vote you anyway?
I knew I saw something but I didn't immediately process it, and I couldn't follow your emotions so I believe it was a scum slip
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:41 pm
I think this is it actually
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:54 pm

Of course.

I knew I saw something but I didn't immediately process it, and I couldn't follow your emotions so I believe it was a scum slip
How would my emotions be different as mafia and town in this scenario?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:14 pm
Would you self pres on me or no? How sure are you that I'm town rn?
Of course I would lol, you know I always self prez
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:55 pm

Of course.

you'd have more pause
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

but tbh all I have is gut, most other things are conf bias and appealing to my own authority
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:56 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:55 pm

Of course.

you'd have more pause
As town? What is sufficient pause?

Essentially this, yeah. I thought they TMI-ed a doc save on Mac. It isn't, like, impossible for a vt, but I thought it made them likelier doc
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

you'd win the argument but ur still scum lmao, ima stop responding

Why are people clearing vul? For effort?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:57 pm you'd win the argument but ur still scum lmao, ima stop responding
I'm actually curious. Because you're not even totally wrong, in one way. I had already decided to vote you. But I waited until you logged off. So, it seems, I did pause, but not sufficiently?
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:33 pm philosophically I don't believe you have free will, in opinion it's inevitable you make whatever decision you're going to make, however you should vote with me and Mac @Vivax
This isn't an argument you bring when you know me and are town
I don't think it's safe at all to vote with Mac, it's not safe with Nook. Dizzy is malleable and could come around, and I'm certainly not killing another one on team truth, of which I assume Vulgard to be a part of.

Is it a stalemate, vote-wise? Need to check
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:59 pm Why are people clearing vul? For effort?
Effort and pocketing tbh
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Lucy are you okay with the idea of going on auto with the PoE {Dozzy, Lucy, Nanook}?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:00 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:57 pm you'd win the argument but ur still scum lmao, ima stop responding
I'm actually curious. Because you're not even totally wrong, in one way. I had already decided to vote you. But I waited until you logged off. So, it seems, I did pause, but not sufficiently?
the problem there is that the pause was concerning me, it didn't pause concerning yourself

dunno how to explain it better

Return to “Previous Heists”