70%

Total votes: 10
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 3]

Post by EnderWiggin »

Oh wait that was the game BEFORE last, having trouble keeping things straight in my head now.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

If you had wilgy in it, it looks good

I think porscha spewed seanzie town though in the same post they spewed mac town. I was on them about it early day 1 ;o
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also Rondo isn't just a Lucy read now, I honestly think he's 100% town, Sabi has more straightforward reasons for me to townread than previous too.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'll do a reread of Porscha in a mo, at work rn so my concentration is split.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by EnderWiggin »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:47 pm @EnderWiggin who are your top town and why?
Lucy - Play around Tommy I don't think is partnered and thought process matches Town!Lucy. I would've liked to live to D3 because that's when I feel Lucy's brain is easiest to 100% follow but sucks.

Dizzy - Playing very similar to town!Dizzy, missed today due to festival but D1 was all I needed. It's possible they faked D1 to fool me knowing they'd be AFK today but honestly that feels over the top when I just got them wrong and therefore don't have the pull to actually push them if they were scum.

Axe - I have come to the conclusion the Axe just wouldn't have played it this way as scum and have decided to clear them for now.

Vivak - I wanted this slot dead but after last night I think I should just clear them because if that reaction was from scum!Vivak than hell I give the game away man.

Sabi - Reasons.tm.

Nanook - Playing like town!Nanook and also the defense of me seems about right. Most likely in this list to be snowing me right here.

Rondo - Lucy Reasons.

MAX ONE WOLF IN THAT LIST, YOUR POE IS:

Upper POE: Don't touch them yet but I've had feelings:
Achro - I'm a petty bastard and honestly I think they way he's gone about some wagons and approaches is probably town but I hate his flip onto me so he can perma-live in upper POE
Mac - Had clears on him but he's letting game go. Either legit can't parse game or is wolf.

Middle POE:
Stupid Sexy Flanders - I vibe with some of their posts but hate others. This is a shrugread
Porscha - Some good things about them and I don't think they're paired with Wilgy and Flanders for reasons.tm but still sus.

Lower POE:
Dr Wilgy - I have seen nothing I particularly like from them.
Seanzie - I was going to try maybe casing him overnight but I guess this can just exist like this.
This is my legacy reads, Porscha was a hit and I'm moderately confident that the POE has the last wolf too.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

glad I was a good lad and backed off my initial thought on porscha's tell, thanks mac for talking sense into me

ESPECIALLY

Because I am DUMB

I like somehow deleted the fact porscha has seen me play before when making that read, it was just an anon game

like... duh

but anyway for as snarky as we've been the poor wolves arent doing so hot.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I think I'm going to just continue not reading them game fully and doing my best to just vibe in the thread, because that seems to be working.

For legal reasons this is a joke, but like... only because I don't actively plan to do this. It might still passively pan out this way though.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:47 pm @EnderWiggin who are your top town and why?
Lucy - Play around Tommy I don't think is partnered and thought process matches Town!Lucy. I would've liked to live to D3 because that's when I feel Lucy's brain is easiest to 100% follow but sucks.

Dizzy - Playing very similar to town!Dizzy, missed today due to festival but D1 was all I needed. It's possible they faked D1 to fool me knowing they'd be AFK today but honestly that feels over the top when I just got them wrong and therefore don't have the pull to actually push them if they were scum.

Axe - I have come to the conclusion the Axe just wouldn't have played it this way as scum and have decided to clear them for now.

Vivak - I wanted this slot dead but after last night I think I should just clear them because if that reaction was from scum!Vivak than hell I give the game away man.

Sabi - Reasons.tm.

Nanook - Playing like town!Nanook and also the defense of me seems about right. Most likely in this list to be snowing me right here.

Rondo - Lucy Reasons.

Achro - I'm a petty bastard and honestly I think they way he's gone about some wagons and approaches is probably town but I hate his flip onto me so he can perma-live in upper POE
Mac - Had clears on him but he's letting game go. Either legit can't parse game or is wolf.

Middle POE:
Stupid Sexy Flanders - I vibe with some of their posts but hate others. This is a shrugread
Porscha - Some good things about them and I don't think they're paired with Wilgy and Flanders for reasons.tm but still sus.

Lower POE:
Seanzie - I was going to try maybe casing him overnight but I guess this can just exist like this.
This is my legacy reads, Porscha was a hit and I'm moderately confident that the POE has the last wolf too.
So here's a thought on Seanzie. The post that pinged me on porscha was early game when she said something along the lines of "well Sean and Flanders aren't doing anything either". I didn't dive into the whole TMI read thing you guys seemed honed in on, but maybe it was something else. I missed a lot of pages.

I'm town, I'm totally sure on seanzie, but it seems like that early in the game porscha would be less interested in distancing from Sean, and more inclined to slip us clear by virtue of aligning her lack of posting with two town.

Thoughts?
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:52 am yeah idk i'm put off by the mac seanzie thing and then rondo's vote with seanzie dazed me and I feel like something is not right here

do kinda feel like seanzie is tunneling a bit, but sean has been known to do some weird shit early and then expects a town to call him out for it and pass his test (if he's town)

if he doesn't try that technique then he's maf (which usually prompts him to have a much more agreeable play style that doesnt cause a wave too early)

so maybe this is town sean? but the push on mac and tunnel on kuti is weirding me out
Seanzie gets a POE pass.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:16 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:10 pm

Sabi - Reasons.tm.

Rondo - Lucy Reasons.

Middle POE:

Lower POE:
So here's a thought on Seanzie. The post that pinged me on porscha was early game when she said something along the lines of "well Sean and Flanders aren't doing anything either". I didn't dive into the whole TMI read thing you guys seemed honed in on, but maybe it was something else. I missed a lot of pages.

I'm town, I'm NOT totally sure on seanzie, but it seems like that early in the game porscha would be less interested in distancing from Sean, and more inclined to slip us clear by virtue of aligning her lack of posting with two town.

Thoughts?
Fixed.. *not totally sure on seanzie.

Definitely very low on the PoE for me though.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm sean and flanders haven't done much either so i'm just chillin
This is the post Flanders was referencing. I'm already clearing Seanzie, but this isn't strong enough for me to pass Flanders yet.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Also for those who have yet to see it flanders committed war crimes against porscha yesterday lol x)
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:22 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:19 pm yeah I guess I TL mac and wilgy right now
kuti seems on par from the MU game I played with her
I'm not a big day 1 player, I find it's really only useful later in the game to retrospectively see how people interacted
@Porscha what about the other players
I don't have a strong enough opinion on anybody else to place them above null. I don't have experience with lucy or achro or tommy, etc. nothing they've said or done strikes me as town or scum

dizzy seemed normal I guess? I have a hard time reading them

I think rondo sounds townie atm so he can go into TL pile
Level 1 stupid reads = Achro/Lucy clear.

Wanna say Dizzy/Rondo too, as mentioning 5 names with both scum in it isn't usually in the list of standard wolf MO but it's super weak so not relying on it.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:12 pm I think I'm going to just continue not reading them game fully and doing my best to just vibe in the thread, because that seems to be working.

For legal reasons this is a joke, but like... only because I don't actively plan to do this. It might still passively pan out this way though.
Well if we're being honest about how much we plan to plan. I'm gonna be 10 pages behind by tomorrow, and probably won't read them.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:44 pm wilgy has posted more in this game already than he has in like my past 3 games with them combined
This is such a weird callout.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:18 pm Also for those who have yet to see it flanders committed war crimes against porscha yesterday lol x)
What did I do?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:12 pm I think I'm going to just continue not reading them game fully and doing my best to just vibe in the thread, because that seems to be working.

Thoughts on Porscha flip @Seanzie
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:50 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:18 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:52 am yeah idk i'm put off by the mac seanzie thing and then rondo's vote with seanzie dazed me and I feel like something is not right here

do kinda feel like seanzie is tunneling a bit, but sean has been known to do some weird shit early and then expects a town to call him out for it and pass his test (if he's town)

if he doesn't try that technique then he's maf (which usually prompts him to have a much more agreeable play style that doesnt cause a wave too early)

so maybe this is town sean? but the push on mac and tunnel on kuti is weirding me out
why were you stunned? Its a vote on Mac I obviously dont believe more than tinfoil on a day that cant hammer against someone I town read? Straight forward
I found it unexpected

and I think I found sean's pushes on kuti and mac weird because, respectively, one is an unavoidable tunnel and the other is just wrong
Oooooooooh wait I remember this topic from D1.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:20 pm
Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:18 pm Also for those who have yet to see it flanders committed war crimes against porscha yesterday lol x)
What did I do?
You went in on her for how she was posting and she got HEATED. if that was wolf theatre given game state hats off to you I am never voting you before f3 lol x)
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:18 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm sean and flanders haven't done much either so i'm just chillin
This is the post Flanders was referencing. I'm already clearing Seanzie, but this isn't strong enough for me to pass Flanders yet.
Well I'm just gonna have to report you for bullying them. And vote for you because you continually find ways to bug me.

Vote Wiggins.

No omgus vote backs either bub.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:02 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:50 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:18 am

why were you stunned? Its a vote on Mac I obviously dont believe more than tinfoil on a day that cant hammer against someone I town read? Straight forward
I found it unexpected

and I think I found sean's pushes on kuti and mac weird because, respectively, one is an unavoidable tunnel and the other is just wrong
just wrong?
yes I think seanzie is wrong in thinking youre wolf
The famous TMI post from D1.

Do I clear Mac off this? Do I dare?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@EnderWiggin what were your reasons to tr me. Yesterday
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:21 pm
Well I'm just gonna have to report you for bullying them. And vote for you because you continually find ways to bug me.

Vote Wiggins.

let the wiggins go my friend. He is spewed clear
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Vote Wiggins.

... Alright. Lmao.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:22 pm @EnderWiggin what were your reasons to tr me. Yesterday
It's a specific manner of how you interact with people that I expect from your towngame, plus the way you were around the wolf D1.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I mean tinfoil time but that Porscha tmi slip could be faked to give Mac a deep wolf pass

Because why kill. Axe over Mac?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:23 pm I mean tinfoil time but that Porscha tmi slip could be faked to give Mac a deep wolf pass

Fear over a doc block?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:22 pm

Vote Wiggins.

let the wiggins go my friend. He is spewed clear
I haven't caught up. And just lightly trolling, fooling around rn.

I might find the energy to be serious again at some point in the game.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Like why is Mac still alive... Axe wasn't even universally townread and just existed in the game
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Given they've already lost one kill.

On that note, claims are a possible way to narrow down things.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

because there are 2 uses of doc lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:24 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:23 pm I mean tinfoil time but that Porscha tmi slip could be faked to give Mac a deep wolf pass

Fear over a doc block?
But then why not someone like Achrom or Vivax or Rondo who have been leading conversation?

Why axe
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

yeah 0 reason not to claim with 1 wolf

civ here
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

So one wolf left.

Because I missed so much, have Dizzy or Lucy been spewed clear in here? How bout Wilgy?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I think we have 3 vanilla mafia and there's only a 2x Doc on townside.

Because otherwise Vig would've shot already.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

comedy option it rand'd because the last scum is wilgy and gave up tbh
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:26 pm So one wolf left.

Because I missed so much, have Dizzy or Lucy been spewed clear in here? How bout Wilgy?
Lucy is the only spewed clear and that's not 100%, but more like a 85%ish?

I actually need to recheck that today to make sure I'm not giving Lucy a free pass.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:18 am @RondoDimBuckle in one post Porscha says

a) Seanzie is WRONG about Mac (only town can be wrong though, so the language doesn't match the suspicion being presented)
b) That's a really confident take on Mac's alignment

Summed up why I am poking them.
Hmmmm.

Achro gets a pass.

The way he went about the Porscha slip on D1 doesn't feel aligned.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I mean when you consider the game length Ender for our first time playing it only took us about 1 1/2 game days to find each other.

That's pretty good.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 pm I mostly prefer Tommy or Porscha as a chop

I don't really think Porscha calling Sean's read on Mac wrong is a great case against her. I think town easily say stuff like that, and I think she mentioned something about assuming Mac town anyway. I mean, if she's mafia, it probably is TMI, but I don't think it's impossible that she can say that as town. But her posts has been kind of weak and wishy-washy overall. I don't get any will to solve. The problem with Porscha is that if she's town, she is likely to become more obvious later on

Tommy is both PoE and just, he's here, but he's not contributing anything. And what he does post doesn't really give me a new town feel. It doesn't really give me anything tbh. The problem with Tommy is that if he flips and flips town, we're not really getting anywhere. But I think there's also a very decent chance he's just mafia here

In any case, would mostly like to hear more from both Tommy and Porscha
I think I can probably clear Dizzy off this post alone.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:29 pm I mean when you consider the game length Ender for our first time playing it only took us about 1 1/2 game days to find each other.

That's pretty good.
It only took hours of us arguing over one post =P
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:25 pm Like why is Mac still alive... Axe wasn't even universally townread and just existed in the game
I think there's time to let the Mac slot resolve on it's own. Mafia just throwing town for a loop with the axe kill, or they believed him to be TS because of his oddball posts.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:08 pm OH YEAH THIS ISN’T MOUNTAINOUS
I revoke this as a derp clear because I think it's pretty clear Mafia were 3x Goon and Lucy as mafia could've had this exact same issue.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:30 pm
Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:29 pm I mean when you consider the game length Ender for our first time playing it only took us about 1 1/2 game days to find each other.

That's pretty good.
It only took hours of us arguing over one post =P
Hey, it happens sometimes. Such is life.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:01 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:06 pm I'm voting Porscha because I'm still waiting for her to provide thoughts, and also explain why she felt that she didn't have to do anything because Sean and I hadn't.

Doesn't add up for me.
ah yeah sorry let me have an extremely polarized opinion of every player half way thru day 1, especially on players who had very little presence

you're doing your addition wrong
Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:20 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:29 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:19 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:17 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:09 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:56 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:38 pm

I looked back over it but it happened twice in a shortish period and in all honesty looked like brain mush.

Which can happen in w/w interactions.

I wouldn't clear Vivax off it myself.
Correct about the mush part at the time. Brain might be mush again soon cause I'm pushing myself a bit lately.
I mentioned this but Tommy is a name that I somehow had difficulty with when it came to parsing. Or some weird in-brain similarity with matt.
Might be a name that I gave to a bat I regularly saw once. Or Tobi? Idk I was 8.
In my twenties a huge bat flew into my apartment once while I was gaming. I was quite terrified. Weird memories to mention in this context tbh, but I'm glad to have them.
VIVAX ACCEPT MY TOWNREAD OF YOU. STOP DENYING IT. YOU ARE GOIJG TO TAKE IT AND ACCEPT IT.
:huh:
This is not v/v
But there's 3 posters there.
Exhibit B of flanders not being able to do basic addition
Do I clear Flanders for this?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I do like how it took me over night to remember I had played with Porscha just 2 weeks ago

I have said it before

I AM TRULY THE WHOLE CIRCUS
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:35 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:01 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:06 pm I'm voting Porscha because I'm still waiting for her to provide thoughts, and also explain why she felt that she didn't have to do anything because Sean and I hadn't.

Doesn't add up for me.
ah yeah sorry let me have an extremely polarized opinion of every player half way thru day 1, especially on players who had very little presence

you're doing your addition wrong
Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:20 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:29 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:19 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:17 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:09 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:56 pm

Correct about the mush part at the time. Brain might be mush again soon cause I'm pushing myself a bit lately.
I mentioned this but Tommy is a name that I somehow had difficulty with when it came to parsing. Or some weird in-brain similarity with matt.
Might be a name that I gave to a bat I regularly saw once. Or Tobi? Idk I was 8.
In my twenties a huge bat flew into my apartment once while I was gaming. I was quite terrified. Weird memories to mention in this context tbh, but I'm glad to have them.
VIVAX ACCEPT MY TOWNREAD OF YOU. STOP DENYING IT. YOU ARE GOIJG TO TAKE IT AND ACCEPT IT.
:huh:
This is not v/v
But there's 3 posters there.
Exhibit B of flanders not being able to do basic addition
Do I clear Flanders for this?
yes
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:49 pm
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:31 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm talk more, ur being scumread (SR) for not talking enough @Tommy
I’m sorry but this game barely started and there is absolutely nothing for me to contribute
in thread coaching... Tommy apologising to teammate for throwing or apologising to friend for playing bad?
yeah that's possible but like someone else (sorry I forget) said, there's also the possibility that it's t!lucy trying to help their friend who is a new player

unsure if I believe w!lucy would interact that way with w!tommy so publicly this way when they'd have a wolf chat to do coaching in?
Hmmmmmm.

Defending partner Lucy?

I think Lucy is getting put back in the POE.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Mac
Dr Wilgy
Seanzie
lucy

I think this is my current state, pending more reading.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wait no I cleared Seanzie what am I doing.

Mac
Dr Wilgy
lucy

Return to “Previous Heists”