[Non-player option]
70%

Total votes: 10
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 366

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:52 pm [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
Lol
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:47 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:00 pmTo Dizzy, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the game state atm when you can. Especially Porscha and myself. Do you believe Porscha's wolf equity is strong? What about mine? What caused you to move on to Wilgy?
You calling my handling of you "intentional" and me trying to scum read you is fucking ironic.

But yeah, my handling of you have been intentional in ways. I noted you really trying to defend Tommy and shade Porscha on D1, it really stuck out. I think you are the type of player who would try to strongarm a thread away from your teammate, though I have no proof of that. It was also intentional for me to encourage Tommy to post, because it can only be a benefit regardless of his alignment, actually especially if mafia. So yeah, when Tommy did flip mafia, I was more suspicious of you. The link to Porscha is that obviously if Porscha is mafia, you defending Tommy and preferring Porscha doesn't make sense. What caused me to move to Wilgy was Porscha posting basically. I move my vote around a lot, typically.

I actually thought Porscha looked better in her recent posting. My read of Porscha D1 was more that her posting seemed lacklustre compared to a game I just played with her, where she was obvtown to me on D1. She had more bite in that game. Right now I'd prefer to chop you over her. But I don't know if there is support for that. And I don't know if I have the energy for it to be quite frank. But I will let people take not of the suss. I was right on JJJ being mafia in a recent game, but couldn't get him chopped anyway. Ender was also right about JJJ in that game. And I know that Ender sussed you here, though I don't know where he stands with this now. But I think that is likely happening here too. Just so you know.
I probably just vote him to stifle discussion and mentally sigh at having a shitty team mate.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Theres your answer lol
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I will accept my grace with death as long as we play Kingmaker tbh

You have no votes i don't think you're in danger lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dizzy and Ender both wish to come for my head. Very well, I accept their judgment without complaint. However I am not mislynched often, and it feels to be a shame if I don't get to have a little fun from my head being removed

Lynch me, but when I flip town my request is the next lynch is Ender. If Ender is town, then Dizzy's probably town too and you all live a peaceful life.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:55 pm You have no votes i don't think you're in danger lol
Danger is where the fun is at my friend! Plus who wants to hear me prattle on for days anyway.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:55 pm You have no votes i don't think you're in danger lol
He HAD no votes :nicenod:

I don't think he's in danger either lol, with another lol for emphashisssss
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I hate that achro read me like a book
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

That's the spirit lock town Vivax.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:59 pm I hate that achro read me like a book
Sorry, I do get that a lot.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:05 pm I read through Porscha's ISO and not interested in the wagon.

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine based on my feels D1
What D1 feels was this?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Achro] aubergine

This is how I see this going. Achro will write words and not get chopped today, as I will have to go to bed at some point and not be here to not be able to get him chopped anyway. Instead Porscha is chopped, flips v, I argue with Achro all of next day about me lining up mischops and whatever else, I'm eventually chopped, and then I'll get spoiled in the graveyard and have feelings about the game.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:18 pm [VOTE: Achro] aubergine

This is how I see this going. Achro will write words and not get chopped today, as I will have to go to bed at some point and not be here to not be able to get him chopped anyway. Instead Porscha is chopped, flips v, I argue with Achro all of next day about me lining up mischops and whatever else, I'm eventually chopped, and then I'll get spoiled in the graveyard and have feelings about the game.
Nah I can accept my death it's p chill as long as Ender is next. If Ender W then you, if Ender V never you, and then town can sort from there tbh.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:18 pm [VOTE: Achro] aubergine

Spoiled in the graveyard? You think you're gonna be cuddled and spoonfed by a bunch of skeletons?

On topic, this post is townie
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Hey Vivax got an alignment chart of who I might be partnered with?
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:23 pm Hey Vivax got an alignment chart of who I might be partnered with?
You think I can write alignment charts while I'm busdriving?

I can't use arms and feet to write unlike you
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

But sometimes I lick my phone screen
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:00 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:58 pm So anyway boy the game sure is going well. Maybe we should realize making it personal doesn't benefit us and if we feel the need to do that maybe it's time to step away before you make other people upset with your non mafia related issues. Game thread health and all.
Not all of us have the emotional control of a Buddhist monk Achro lol
I was super pissed at points in this game I just don't allow my inner turmoil to come through in my words because it isn't appropriate or good for town to let those be typed. I did however punch a pillow.
When
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:28 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:58 pm So anyway boy the game sure is going well. Maybe we should realize making it personal doesn't benefit us and if we feel the need to do that maybe it's time to step away before you make other people upset with your non mafia related issues. Game thread health and all.
I was super pissed at points in this game I just don't allow my inner turmoil to come through in my words because it isn't appropriate or good for town to let those be typed. I did however punch a pillow.
When
When I got told to fuck off I was about to make Mac's soul leave his body before I remembered I am 35 not 20 and I don't do things like that anymore. When Lucy tried to tell me how I thought or I didn't understand how I play the game of mafia was really grating and just wrong. In general a lot of people taking the piss about how I play this game when from my point of view my solving and game state management has been a clear step above literally everyone else, which is really illustrated with the suspicion of me being "didn't want to lynch useless wolf day 1, achro bad" which is honestly just beyond the pale. Like it shows really clearly that some people just don't... get game solving at all or how there was obvious massive benefit to not piling on Tommy regardless of circumstance nor have there been many considerations or interactions of how I develop my reads.

This whole game has collectively been one bad vibe for me even though they have bright spots to the point where I am ready to shrug, say sure kill me, and then talk about it in dead chat lol. It's just not been a good vibe and I think a lot of people have an impression of me but it doesn't match up with the player who has admitted several times to having disadvantages in terms of player history and admitting I don't feel confident but I just don't think that should stand in the way of solving.

Doesn't feel like there's a lot of solving going on this game just basic reads and it's kind of beneath me which you can take however you like and shake your head at me but I've handled myself well and I know that because I know when I haven't.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

So it's basically like trying to explain a concept to people and them just not getting it. Or in the case of Nanook clearly getting it but just not trying to engage with it (see: oh wow achro and ender had a back and forth, lol won't read which by the way why sign up if you aren't going to read? Does it make you happy to be able to do that?)

I don't know, I guess I am just kind of dumb that if I don't want to play mafia, I just don't play. I don't sign up.

I don't get it. Half the game has no wim, the other half is not showing any care to solve meaningfully. So I won't stick around until day 5 like I did in quals like an idiot. Just lynch me, read over my iso, do with it what you want.

This game is not worth my anger or effort. Don't read into this, I am just kind of over it.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:58 pm Dizzy and Ender both wish to come for my head. Very well, I accept their judgment without complaint. However I am not mislynched often, and it feels to be a shame if I don't get to have a little fun from my head being removed

Lynch me, but when I flip town my request is the next lynch is Ender. If Ender is town, then Dizzy's probably town too and you all live a peaceful life.
Danger is where the fun is at my friend! Plus who wants to hear me prattle on for days anyway.
But at least it's top scum play
It's really hard to kick you out like that since you are always around to bounce thoughts and try to instill doubt and generally be receptive, that makes you a good thread presence, but not necessarily townie

I'm afraid that if you want to stick around a bit you should pretend to bus or actually bus. Deciding which after a few beers. The pay is shit but you can practice playing voice-to-text
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Although of NOTE.

I think you are a wolf ender, so you do what you gotta do. Ain't the least bit upset about a wolf doing wolf things. If town though, maybe look into that tunneling problem. If wolf though, I liked how you answered me directly. Appreciate that.

Vivax, would gladly play with you again. You got a good mindset.

Sabi keep your head up, you're chill.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Great everyone is in a bad mood
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:35 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:28 pm
When
When I got told to fuck off I was about to make Mac's soul leave his body before I remembered I am 35 not 20 and I don't do things like that anymore. When Lucy tried to tell me how I thought or I didn't understand how I play the game of mafia was really grating and just wrong. In general a lot of people taking the piss about how I play this game when from my point of view my solving and game state management has been a clear step above literally everyone else, which is really illustrated with the suspicion of me being "didn't want to lynch useless wolf day 1, achro bad" which is honestly just beyond the pale. Like it shows really clearly that some people just don't... get game solving at all or how there was obvious massive benefit to not piling on Tommy regardless of circumstance nor have there been many considerations or interactions of how I develop my reads.

This whole game has collectively been one bad vibe for me even though they have bright spots to the point where I am ready to shrug, say sure kill me, and then talk about it in dead chat lol. It's just not been a good vibe and I think a lot of people have an impression of me but it doesn't match up with the player who has admitted several times to having disadvantages in terms of player history and admitting I don't feel confident but I just don't think that should stand in the way of solving.

Doesn't feel like there's a lot of solving going on this game just basic reads and it's kind of beneath me which you can take however you like and shake your head at me but I've handled myself well and I know that because I know when I haven't.
We'll talk after the game, but I think you're a wolf. Sorry if wrong, then we should both work on that.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Like... game?

It's not you, it's me. I just don't see a future for us with how the game has been played, ok? I know, I know. I post a lot, but it doesn't make me townie. I solve a lot, and it doesn't make me townie. I ask questions and try to sort and re-evaluate and have taken no positions that are predatory, but it doesn't make me townie. I do what any good mafia player should recognize as a pro town thing of not allowing day one to be a pile on of a useless slot in order to further engagement and force the (in this case 2) remaining wolves to take stances and unfortunately this line of thought was cut short by day ending early before I could keep doing it to sort, but that also doesn't make me townie. I get it. Nothing makes me townie, it's cool. It's chill. It is all good.

I just don't have endless WIM, despite what others think, and I just think it's chill if I die and you guys murder ender next.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:43 pm Great everyone is in a bad mood
I'm not in the worst mood. I am venting though. It's chill. Just listening to some music and venting my frustrations in a manner to not be toxic. I just don't really want to continue playing if this is the game we're at right now. It's totally cool. We're in a fantastic spot, I've given my reads, I love playing kingmaker.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:43 pm Like... game?

It's not you, it's me. I just don't see a future for us with how the game has been played, ok? I know, I know. I post a lot, but it doesn't make me townie. I solve a lot, and it doesn't make me townie. I ask questions and try to sort and re-evaluate and have taken no positions that are predatory, but it doesn't make me townie. I do what any good mafia player should recognize as a pro town thing of not allowing day one to be a pile on of a useless slot in order to further engagement and force the (in this case 2) remaining wolves to take stances and unfortunately this line of thought was cut short by day ending early before I could keep doing it to sort, but that also doesn't make me townie. I get it. Nothing makes me townie, it's cool. It's chill. It is all good.

I just don't have endless WIM, despite what others think, and I just think it's chill if I die and you guys murder ender next.
I was thinking how NAI this post looks, then looked at the votecount, realized you were talking to me and Dyslexicon, who you're voting.
Would you follow up on wanting to kill Ender next?

[VOTE: EnderWiggins] aubergine

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:38 pm So it's basically like trying to explain a concept to people and them just not getting it. Or in the case of Nanook clearly getting it but just not trying to engage with it (see: oh wow achro and ender had a back and forth, lol won't read which by the way why sign up if you aren't going to read? Does it make you happy to be able to do that?)

I don't know, I guess I am just kind of dumb that if I don't want to play mafia, I just don't play. I don't sign up.

I don't get it. Half the game has no wim, the other half is not showing any care to solve meaningfully. So I won't stick around until day 5 like I did in quals like an idiot. Just lynch me, read over my iso, do with it what you want.

This game is not worth my anger or effort. Don't read into this, I am just kind of over it.
I thought I was signing up for a racket (post capped game) tbh

Which is totally on me, but yeah, didn't realize my mistake until after game had started, so dealing with it

I did read some of your two's back and forth i just...did not find it meaningful for reading either of your alignments. Perhaps that's a personal failing 🤷‍♀️
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Yeah, Ender's my top scum lean atm and if they are v it should clear Dizzy unless Ender a v is just the worst, can hardly think of a reason now that I think about it to ever go dizzy first there.

[VOTE: Ender] aubergine
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:49 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:38 pm So it's basically like trying to explain a concept to people and them just not getting it. Or in the case of Nanook clearly getting it but just not trying to engage with it (see: oh wow achro and ender had a back and forth, lol won't read which by the way why sign up if you aren't going to read? Does it make you happy to be able to do that?)

Which is totally on me, but yeah, didn't realize my mistake until after game had started, so dealing with it

I did read some of your two's back and forth i just...did not find it meaningful for reading either of your alignments. Perhaps that's a personal failing 🤷‍♀️
Well, yeah I can see how no post cap would be a problem, fair enough.

I don't think it's a personal failing. Maybe I am totally off, right? I just wish I felt like the thread was trying to solve with me I guess. Maybe I just have too much free time on my hands this week. Sorry, I can understand it can e a lot but I was really excited and my partner works long days and I only have to work a few hours a day for my business so when I am excited I just play mafia a lot.

I will say I cannot resist taking an occasional poke at you if you're going to do the "im better than all of you" shtick, regardless of the level of truth to it
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I'm not going to fight an Ender wagon, but kinda want Nanook more.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:51 pm

I don't think it's a personal failing. Maybe I am totally off, right? I just wish I felt like the thread was trying to solve with me I guess. Maybe I just have too much free time on my hands this week. Sorry, I can understand it can e a lot but I was really excited and my partner works long days and I only have to work a few hours a day for my business so when I am excited I just play mafia a lot.
I think it would perhaps benefit you to be a bit more accepting or open minded about how other people approach the game. Like...remembering that this is a hobby for most people, essentially a way to have structured socialization, can go a long way towards alleviating frustration ime. Theres nothing wrong with taking it seriously, there's also nothing wrong with treating it casually, unless the game is clearly marked as for one or the other in signups both sides kinda have to be accepting of the other to some extent or the game becomes less fun for everyone involved.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:52 pm I'm not going to fight an Ender wagon, but kinda want Nanook more.
Where'd that come from?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:51 pm I will say I cannot resist taking an occasional poke at you if you're going to do the "im better than all of you" shtick, regardless of the level of truth to it
I think out of game I rate myself very highly because I have such crippling self doubt if I don't I would probably never play mafia again. I have to remind myself that I have a long history of playing well and to relax and trust my processes. G8 was a horror show of me due to extreme burn out and I cannot overstate how much I hated that game.

In terms of in game, moment to moment, I am just playing the game. I can be wrong, I can misunderstand something, I can have incomplete information. I can't call myself great if I go into a game thinking I know everything because that's when you get the taste slapped out of your mouth.

This might sound paradoxical.

Me saying my view of the game is objectively more in depth and considered than anyone else here we can talk about post game if you like but fuck I don't feel arrogant saying that reading over everyone else's work. That's not a skill thing, it's just my plain view of things. More in depth and more correct are two different things though.

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:55 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:51 pm I will say I cannot resist taking an occasional poke at you if you're going to do the "im better than all of you" shtick, regardless of the level of truth to it
I think out of game I rate myself very highly because I have such crippling self doubt if I don't I would probably never play mafia again. I have to remind myself that I have a long history of playing well and to relax and trust my processes. G8 was a horror show of me due to extreme burn out and I cannot overstate how much I hated that game.

In terms of in game, moment to moment, I am just playing the game. I can be wrong, I can misunderstand something, I can have incomplete information. I can't call myself great if I go into a game thinking I know everything because that's when you get the taste slapped out of your mouth.

This might sound paradoxical.

Me saying my view of the game is objectively more in depth and considered than anyone else here we can talk about post game if you like but fuck I don't feel arrogant saying that reading over everyone else's work. That's not a skill thing, it's just my plain view of things. More in depth and more correct are two different things though.
Yeh, that's all fair enough. And I'm still gonna take the piss occasionally!
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achro Wil your wim come back if we get another wolf flip.

Anyway:

If Ender flips w, then who.

If Ender flips V, then who.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:55 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:51 pm

I think it would perhaps benefit you to be a bit more accepting or open minded about how other people approach the game. Like...remembering that this is a hobby for most people, essentially a way to have structured socialization, can go a long way towards alleviating frustration ime. Theres nothing wrong with taking it seriously, there's also nothing wrong with treating it casually, unless the game is clearly marked as for one or the other in signups both sides kinda have to be accepting of the other to some extent or the game becomes less fun for everyone involved.
Sure, and I feel like I mostly have though? Like my reads aren't influenced by it or anything and I have actually preached a lot of patience. But to be told by multiple people 'this is bad' it's like... internal screaming noises here, I guess? I feel like I have had to struggle to get people to even give an opinion on MY opinions. I certainly don't expect anyone to bounce around the walls like I do, but it feels like... I guess I was expecting more JJJ than what I've gotten, which is maybe unfair.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:58 pm Achro Wil your wim come back if we get another wolf flip.

Anyway:

I just felt like venting, I feel better.

If ender w then I think dizzy/nanook atm have been good partner candidates. If neither of them fits then it's someone either shielded or I have felt good about and I think an iso to establish partners is in order.

If Ender V, then leave Dizzy alone and probably go for whoever Mac wants most as he has a better underestanding of everyone's interplay and it is more likely that Mac will lynch correctly for the game state at that point.

You should try an EM or a FoL game, may find more styles to your liking there.

Personally I don't mind your style, i do find it often exhausting to engage with (thats a me thing, not a criticism or inherent negative of your play), but it seems as valid as any other. Perhaps more likely to clash (in the enjoyment sense at least) with more casual approaches, and TS is often a blend of casual with a few more Serious Mafia Players
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:02 pm You should try an EM or a FoL game, may find more styles to your liking there.

Personally I don't mind your style, i do find it often exhausting to engage with (thats a me thing, not a criticism or inherent negative of your play), but it seems as valid as any other. Perhaps more likely to clash (in the enjoyment sense at least) with more casual approaches, and TS is often a blend of casual with a few more Serious Mafia Players
He tried with fol
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:01 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:58 pm Achro Wil your wim come back if we get another wolf flip.

Anyway:

I just felt like venting, I feel better.

If ender w then I think dizzy/nanook atm have been good partner candidates. If neither of them fits then it's someone either shielded or I have felt good about and I think an iso to establish partners is in order.

If Ender V, then leave Dizzy alone and probably go for whoever Mac wants most as he has a better underestanding of everyone's interplay and it is more likely that Mac will lynch correctly for the game state at that point.
Also like I can't understate this enough, but I feel one thing mac will 100% have over me here is that interplay for game state and optimal solving. So I have made my reads known and as long as mac reads them (as he has before) and goes "I understand, but I still think x is best" then I can accept that as we are up massively. I can read the game in front of me but mac understands a lot of dynamics around histories that I don't and he is assuredly town.

Would love for Lucy to weigh in on things though, I know early days aren't her style but she's been really quiet and surely she can bring a little perspective. Or maybe not.

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:02 pm You should try an EM or a FoL game, may find more styles to your liking there.

He tried with fol
How did it go

Can see it going either very well or very poorly
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

He tried with fol
2-0 on FoL whoo, one as each alignment.

I don't mind post capped games either so maybe those would be less exhausting for everyone.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:04 pm

He tried with fol
How did it go

You have heard the horror story that was happy tree friends that led to two bans?

Fol does not suit my style. Thats all I learned from my two games there

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:05 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:04 pm

He tried with fol
How did it go

You have heard the horror story that was happy tree friends that led to two bans?

Fol does not suit my style. Thats all I learned from my two games there
I haven't lol I don't really play there
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Well I prefer to remember happy tree friends as the game where we lynched a wolf day 1 and it was a town win and ignore people being told to slit their wrists.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm sorry everyone that I'm a hyperposter

Return to “Previous Heists”