Posts in topic: 837

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:26 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:21 pm ok Reasons for Spicy Axe chop:
He is dobly (50) which is the most I have ever seen from axe. PERIOD
He self professed voting Tommy with no actual reason
He is coasting with no real scrutiny at the moment
By way of meta ... Axe is probably the player the least likely to bus a partner like Tommy on day 1 in this entire playerlist. Because he knows he'd get more credit for spewing himself no TMI by hard shielding Tommy and attacking ppl pushing for the easy chop.

Could be but knowing him I really just see him going the hard defense route. His suspicion of Achro makes me think he's town too because he probably suspects Achro for his day 1 because Achro played around Tommy the way he would.
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME is this reasonable thought? I feel like Axe is wifomy to go hard both routes as a wolf.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:04 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:42 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:33 pm

why was that not it?

why are you panicked about what direction to take after a wolf flip and no nk?

thats literally why you're suspicious...
I'm not panicked. I'm lost at where to find partners.

Sean town told coming back into the game.
How did I towntell?
Why do you pop in so randomly
I've been following the thread pretty much regularly today since I came into it. How did I towntell? Why did you dodge this question?
I didn't dodge.

You not wanting achro to defend you was towny. You being at 150% was towny.

It's just vibes
I don't think people usually describe vibe reads as someone towntelling. Towntelling is usually reserved for strong reads on slots, vibes are not.

Perhaps instead it is that you saw others back off me when I entered the thread and tried to blend in by backing off your push as well.
typical sean paranoia but do you really think sabi could be playing you here or is this just for show
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:27 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:28 pm Is anyone even suspecting sabi really.

Anyway porscha you seem very suspected right now. I would like you to amaze.
idk maybe if it was like day 4 and no wolves were lynched i'd turbo the flames because it would matter, but right now i'm just out of fuel and I think there is a solid consensus on a town core between mac lucy/sabi/mac/rondo and unless one of them is doing a good job deep wolfing then I'm just not worried even if i'm mislynched
I don't think there's consensus on that towncore. Why do you place Sabi in the list?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:51 pm Wilgy has a real life that's quite rich. Family, career etc. There's no use reading into it.

I thought he was a lil bit townie while he was here albeit brief. He is in POE getting poer, but I still feel like Porscha is a more logical flip to get. Pending Achro explaining the townslip.
Question:

If Porscha flips w, then who next

If Porscha flips V, then who next
Porscha wolf flip probably leads to Wilgy. V flip to Dizzy as Porscha v would encourage me to follow Achro's case on Dizzy which is at least somewhat contingent on Porscha being v.
i'm confused as to how wilgy or dizzy is related to me in this, why would I be pushing you to go on dizzy
He is saying the game state of you flipping v would have him liking dizzy case more. Not you personally.
oh oh okay I misread I see now, thanks
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:26 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:21 pm ok Reasons for Spicy Axe chop:
He is dobly (50) which is the most I have ever seen from axe. PERIOD
He self professed voting Tommy with no actual reason
He is coasting with no real scrutiny at the moment
By way of meta ... Axe is probably the player the least likely to bus a partner like Tommy on day 1 in this entire playerlist. Because he knows he'd get more credit for spewing himself no TMI by hard shielding Tommy and attacking ppl pushing for the easy chop.

Could be but knowing him I really just see him going the hard defense route. His suspicion of Achro makes me think he's town too because he probably suspects Achro for his day 1 because Achro played around Tommy the way he would.
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME is this reasonable thought? I feel like Axe is wifomy to go hard both routes as a wolf.
Nanook earlier was confident axe was town fwiw
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:28 pm Is anyone even suspecting sabi really.

idk maybe if it was like day 4 and no wolves were lynched i'd turbo the flames because it would matter, but right now i'm just out of fuel and I think there is a solid consensus on a town core between mac lucy/sabi/mac/rondo and unless one of them is doing a good job deep wolfing then I'm just not worried even if i'm mislynched
is there a reason you towncore me when @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME does not?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:29 pm

I don't think there's consensus on that towncore. Why do you place Sabi in the list?
yeah I mean ppl can be like "oooh if mac makes it f3 we kill him" but I think most people have you town from your day 1 play and tommy spew
I also put sabi in the list because I don't believe anyone is sincerely scum reading her despite gentle nudges. her exaggerated responses might make it appear she's being pushed around but I really don't see that she is, and while I think she's always sort of that way, some of her posts pinged me that it's her town feelings coming out
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:32 pm

is there a reason you towncore me when @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME does not?
skill gap
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:29 pm

Thanks for asking the question I wanted to ask
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The reason I told Sabi earlier I wanted to chop Porscha was because I had specific reason to feel like they were paired. Rondo has had similar pings. They've both done well projecting town but inside of it they have also both reinforced my suspicion that they're teammates by the way they've dealt with each other.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:36 pm The reason I told Sabi earlier I wanted to chop Porscha was because I had specific reason to feel like they were paired. Rondo has had similar pings. They've both done well projecting town but inside of it they have also both reinforced my suspicion that they're teammates by the way they've dealt with each other.
Theatre?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:39 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:38 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:18 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:16 pm Like that is the opposite of optimal play
lock clears a person, if they are scum then lock clear scum, if they are town then they'll never be watched or protected again meaning no harm in killing them without worrying about watchers/docs
this is only under the assumption there is for sure a rb'er in game? what info makes you think that
Why are you trying to bait my claim?
you're very funny axe
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:16 pm Like that is the opposite of optimal play
lock clears a person, if they are scum then lock clear scum, if they are town then they'll never be watched or protected again meaning no harm in killing them without worrying about watchers/docs
this is only under the assumption there is for sure a rb'er in game? what info makes you think that
66% chance there is
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:35 pm You know what [VOTE: Lucy ] aubergine
dont like the lucy logic either since i'm of the opinion it's more likely a doc saved the kill but i'm not sure this is the wave gamer
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:36 pm The reason I told Sabi earlier I wanted to chop Porscha was because I had specific reason to feel like they were paired. Rondo has had similar pings. They've both done well projecting town but inside of it they have also both reinforced my suspicion that they're teammates by the way they've dealt with each other.
Theatre?
Without going into detail. I felt like Sabi's main goal today has been to figure out who outside of Porscha is viable and her emotionally heightened state is a reflection of desperately not wanting to lose her last teammate.

Porscha has been super townie sounding but has been focused on Sabi, questioning why people think of Sabi the way that they do etc... then just now she snuck her into the towncore.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:38 pm
66% chance there is
I guess you're right. But I still think its a stretch.
Also I think if anyone is lynching Mac in F3 they are silly because he is so IC this game its not funny. I can read this man like a book
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:40 pm
Theatre?
Without going into detail. I felt like Sabi's main goal today has been to figure out who outside of Porscha is viable and her emotionally heightened state is a reflection of desperately not wanting to lose her last teammate.

Porscha has been super townie sounding but has been focused on Sabi, questioning why people think of Sabi the way that they do etc... then just now she snuck her into the towncore.
Hm.

Possibly a false trigger though as she was quoting a post by Mr saying no one was suspecting sabi seriously at the time. Obviously if wolf that post was selected purposefully though.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:40 pm
Theatre?

Hm.

Possibly a false trigger though as she was quoting a post by Mr saying no one was suspecting sabi seriously at the time. Obviously if wolf that post was selected purposefully though.
Me, not mr
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

The Sabi read I suppose I will leave to you ultimately as I have little experience. From my limited experience though I think I could build a very viable profile under the premise that Sabi is ashamed of giving Tommy a pass day one and feels undue pressure to rectify that mistake and it is leading to tilt. Wolf Sabi isn't unviable per se. I think the wrongness of which I feel towards dizzy is helping mute other scum team combos in my mind atm admittedly. If dizzy is v then it opens up some creative teams based off bad clears by me.

Let me check something...
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:04 am Porscha said she would have reads by now.

I also would like wagons to be fun and not just a runaway on tommt

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
Mac idk lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabi overtly wanted to push off Porscha at one point. I told her I wanted Porscha and her reaction was to say her catch up was mid but let's see how she is d3. I insisted and she immediately dropped the shield and voted. This coincided with her unravelling emotionally. She got particularly upset when Rondo called her out because she had already voted Porscha.

I can easily see Sabi being emotional because I baited her into voting her teammate and then Rondo gave her no credit for it. It would be a very very emotionally frustrating thing for wolf Sabi to deal with.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:04 am Porscha said she would have reads by now.

Mac idk lol
That is one post 22 pages ago.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Mac idk lol
This vote was just before eod1

Feels really galaxy brain to do two competing trains on vote your wolf buddies there when one of them is super dead and one is simply a little late to provide reads.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:48 pm

Mac idk lol
This vote was just before eod1

Feels really galaxy brain to do two competing trains on vote your wolf buddies there when one of them is super dead and one is simply a little late to provide reads.
Your wolf teammate is going over. Voting the other one to establish distance is just logical.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:19 pm I don't think Seanzie has been townie today and he's fooled me before with play like he had on d1.

I have him as a very slight town lean and welcome discussion on him.
So first you make out with me, then you tell me you want to talk but don't text back, now you're telling all your friends about me? You're sending me mixed signals here. Don't play with my heart.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:48 pm

Mac idk lol
That is one post 22 pages ago.
Yeah but I feel like timing matters. She gives a pass to Tommy to vote her other buddy so Tommy isn't a run away wagon? That's always anti scum to do that brcause it drives discussion. Unless you want to lay out a scenario otherwise

I feel like the point of trying to distance from Tommy would be to push town over
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:48 pm Sabi overtly wanted to push off Porscha at one point. I told her I wanted Porscha and her reaction was to say her catch up was mid but let's see how she is d3. I insisted and she immediately dropped the shield and voted. This coincided with her unravelling emotionally. She got particularly upset when Rondo called her out because she had already voted Porscha.

I can easily see Sabi being emotional because I baited her into voting her teammate and then Rondo gave her no credit for it. It would be a very very emotionally frustrating thing for wolf Sabi to deal with.
How do we feel about hammering Australian EOD instead of 9am?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:44 pm damn it Porscha why has all your content been specifically crafted to make me like you lol
I have unlocked a new mafia achievement: mac likes your posts
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

BTW didnt someone shadow vote? Dizzy?

2.) Votes in the poll are official, and I will only consider the poll votes when I resolve a day phase. It is still obligatory to call votes in the game thread, as the poll does not track voting order. Call your votes to make it possible to discern timing and order. This is not optional. Please call votes with the [ vote ][ /vote ] tags (no spaces).
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:48 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:33 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:19 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:14 pm

Go on. Tell me why you doubt me
You've just come across kinda desperate and panicked at times.
Because I'm kinda lost at what direction to go. I thought I had something irt Sean but that was not it.
why was that not it?

why are you panicked about what direction to take after a wolf flip and no nk?

thats literally why you're suspicious...

can you walk me through the town tell since you know Seanzie better than me?
Jesus fucking christ just read the game
?? i have my own way of determining sean alignment, I want to know yours
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm not emotional wolf.

I am polarizing. I don't post when wolf.

What achro said hit the nail.

I have been beating myself up over giving Tommy a D1 pass.

I am lost without eod and night flip details.

There's no spew from a potatoe mafia.

VOTE ME ALREADY I WANT TO BE OUT OF THIS GAME
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:56 pm If it's not Sean, it's Porscha but Porscha catch up was meh but like idk if I want to go there because what info would we get out of that. I'm just confused because ahhhhh
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:59 pm What's wilgy case since I don't feel comfy in Porscha. Sell me on wilgz
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:36 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:22 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:05 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:57 pmI'm lost lol
I was thinking we should just flip Porscha here. Thoughts?
Maybe Wilgz if he doesn't show up today
Not Porscha?
Her catch up was pretty mid. Let's see if d3 is any better idk
I thought her catch up was okay but I still think she's a better chop for a variety of reasons than Wilgy. And especially Dyslexicon.
I guess we get zero info out of Wilgz. She did have a weird pop in and didn't really say anything except about how sexual the game was.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ties are not mafia sided btw. I mean Random isnt good but Mafia dont get to pick

6.) In the event of a tied vote, the chopped player shall be decided among the tied names at random.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:52 pm I'm not emotional wolf.

I am polarizing. I don't post when wolf.

What achro said hit the nail.

I have been beating myself up over giving Tommy a D1 pass.

I am lost without eod and night flip details.

There's no spew from a potatoe mafia.

VOTE ME ALREADY I WANT TO BE OUT OF THIS GAME
I'm just searching for answers. You said yourself the game is not obvious. Please don't bite my face off for exploring a suspicion. ATE won't stop me.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I feel like I understand what you mean by the vote to create distance. Like yes, okay. But the effect that vote has of creating very possibly two dualing wagons day one and forcing porscha into the spotlight more is just really townsiding if wolf sabi did that.

So like... maybe? To repeat an idiot day 1 Tommy was about rand wolf un my eyes so look where that got me so x)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:52 pm ...

I blame achro
this is a joke achro plz don't get upset lol
tbf I think achro has shown plenty of patience and restraint (more than I would) so I don't think you need to worry about making a lil joke about them
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:48 pm Sabi overtly wanted to push off Porscha at one point. I told her I wanted Porscha and her reaction was to say her catch up was mid but let's see how she is d3. I insisted and she immediately dropped the shield and voted. This coincided with her unravelling emotionally. She got particularly upset when Rondo called her out because she had already voted Porscha.

Mac you don't know my wolf meta. I had a shitty ass day. I have been pushing and prodding Porscha since d1. Everytime I settle on her people are like omg let's not vote her and then I doubt myself.

I'M JUST FRUSTRATED AT MYSELF.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:28 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:04 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:42 pm

How did I towntell?
Why do you pop in so randomly
I've been following the thread pretty much regularly today since I came into it. How did I towntell? Why did you dodge this question?
I didn't dodge.

You not wanting achro to defend you was towny. You being at 150% was towny.

It's just vibes
I don't think people usually describe vibe reads as someone towntelling. Towntelling is usually reserved for strong reads on slots, vibes are not.

Perhaps instead it is that you saw others back off me when I entered the thread and tried to blend in by backing off your push as well.
typical sean paranoia but do you really think sabi could be playing you here or is this just for show
To be played would require me to accept Sabi's unvote on me as genuine to a degree. I don't know what their initial reasons for pushing me were, but their unvote and reasons for it were bad, and aside from that I don't remember much other than constant AtE from them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Sabiplz you say your emotional reaction comes from a lack of confidence?

Earlier this day you said you were confident Seanzie is a hit. What changed?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:56 pm @NotAnAxehole I'm pretty down with the fun chop you floated earlier.
but... why
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:54 pm

I blame achro
tbf I think achro has shown plenty of patience and restraint (more than I would) so I don't think you need to worry about making a lil joke about them

Porscha have we played together before
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Whatever vote for me. I'm out of the game till d3.
I can't right now for my own mental health reasons.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I blame achro
achro lost their shit at me for swearing on day 1 so I disagree lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:55 pm @Sabiplz you say your emotional reaction comes from a lack of confidence?

I doubted it because people were quick to jump on it and there was no push back besides achro on it. I woke up and saw Sean pushing back in it and it came off as towny.

Made me. Second guess
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:55 pm @Sabiplz you say your emotional reaction comes from a lack of confidence?

I think she said it was cuz other ppl weren't seeing the wolf sean she saw and she values those opinions highly enough to think she's just wrong
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:54 pm

Mac you don't know my wolf meta. I had a shitty ass day. I have been pushing and prodding Porscha since d1. Everytime I settle on her people are like omg let's not vote her and then I doubt myself.

So I haven't played a game on MU where you were a wolf that went postal with ATE? I'm just making that up?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:56 pm

I blame achro
achro lost their shit at me for swearing on day 1 so I disagree lol
God bless your lack of experience with me if you think that was achro losing his shit tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:56 pm

I think she said it was cuz other ppl weren't seeing the wolf sean she saw and she values those opinions highly enough to think she's just wrong
When I'm pushing you as partners it's probably a good idea to let her speak for herself lol.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:57 pm Let's be honest we all spend untold hours playing a game that'd be boring to most children. Child is a compliment to whatever subhumans we are.
every day my boyfriend (who first got me into mafia thru sc2 maf) tells me he doesn't understand why I enjoy this and I really have no rebuttal. makes me chuckle
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:57 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:54 pm

So I haven't played a game on MU where you were a wolf that went postal with ATE? I'm just making that up?
I also had a town game the same time where I ate during the mafia game. My ate is related to mental health. It wasn't due to being wolf. I'm just in a bad space in the last two days mentally.

Return to “Previous Heists”