70%

Total votes: 10
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 95

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:54 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:47 am cool last page I was caught up to was page 11 can't wait to skip half of the next 25 pages

Hi quick question. Why did you not take time to read the thread when you saw day ended right before you were able to contribute?
because I've been working a lot with little personal time and didn't think I'd come back to page 30 something when it was locked at 22
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:21 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:20 am @Achromatic you have issues with people. Using the term wrong when people state incorrect reads. How often do people not use the term wrong esp day one?
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:18 am @RondoDimBuckle in one post Porscha says

a) Seanzie is WRONG about Mac (only town can be wrong though, so the language doesn't match the suspicion being presented)
b) That's a really confident take on Mac's alignment

Summed up why I am poking them.
Yeah I keep re-reading it and it seems fine enough, I dont see what you see but Mac sees it too so maybe there is something worth having Porcha talk about
if I thought mac was town and seanzie didn't think mac was town then I think seanzie is wrong
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:26 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:23 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:20 am @Achromatic you have issues with people. Using the term wrong when people state incorrect reads. How often do people not use the term wrong esp day one?
It can depend, which is why I noted it CAN be a stylistic choice and if they have receipts that it just how they talk then it is just how they talk, fair enough. However I feel better about people using that language if they are presenting at least a town lean on someone because it presents a consistent world view. Because if you town read someone, sure, they can be wrong in your mind.

Or, if you are presenting a wolf read and are saying they are wrong on the facts, then that's also reasonable.

Porscha discussing that Seanzie is WRONG on Mac needs further investigation because it doesn't immediately fit any of those criteria and worse than just phrasing is the super over confident read on Mac which also needs an explanation.
in fairness to porscha she has had a pretty good record of reading me but also hasn't seen me wolf from memory so possibly doesn't have the been burnt before noia
this is also correct
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:34 am Oh yeah I don't know about dumbtells, I just meant Porschia's reaction to it felt vaguely unaligned.

Anyway Porscha made the null post at 11:28pm est and it was about 3 hours later felt weird about Seanzie pushing Mac despite saying maybe town from Seanzie. So really looking back on it fully the 'wrong' can be explained a lot easier than where the mac read came from because cross referencing Mac posts in thoe three hours he was hardly posting content.
my posts were meant to simply mean that sean having a bad read on mac can potentially mean sean is town based off the meta i previously described
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:56 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:18 am @RondoDimBuckle in one post Porscha says

a) Seanzie is WRONG about Mac (only town can be wrong though, so the language doesn't match the suspicion being presented)

Yeah I keep re-reading it and it seems fine enough, I dont see what you see but Mac sees it too so maybe there is something worth having Porcha talk about
if I thought mac was town and seanzie didn't think mac was town then I think seanzie is wrong
why did you quote my post that puts you in the best light and not the post from Mac or Achro that actually has the accusation in it? I dont even know what they are talking about so I dont like that you used me to talk about it [VOTE: Porcha ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:11 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:56 am

why did you quote my post that puts you in the best light and not the post from Mac or Achro that actually has the accusation in it? I dont even know what they are talking about so I dont like that you used me to talk about it [VOTE: Porcha ] aubergine
I don't know what you are referring to, I'm not sober and trying to go through a million posts, I will not be responding to each and every one
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

nvm I figured out what you are referring to as it's the posts already quoted
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

my response is the same, i'm not responding to all posts but if I see multiple people having the same question then it's worth answering
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:05 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:04 pm The only person on the Tommy wagon I really like is indeed Mac and that's because by all rights Mac should really be switching to Porscha whenever he feels like it given what we both pointed to.
Like it'd be one thing if no one had done anything remotely bad today but Porscha's magical Mac read really needs to at least be explained in some way x). Or if there was one wolf left. Like going 'man should we no lynch today' is so bonkers that I just have to assume vivax is town on an really epic line of thought here.

Like if Tommy is wolf, think of who makes sense for buddies or independently go for someone else lol x)
okay after seeing you appear to be confused about the read repeatedly, i'll say it again (since I said it in a post already)

if I have mac TL, which I did (and in my catch up still do), and I see sean making a very strong push for wolf mac, then I think sean is wrong. I do not understand what the issue is here outside of semantics
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:55 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:05 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:04 pm The only person on the Tommy wagon I really like is indeed Mac and that's because by all rights Mac should really be switching to Porscha whenever he feels like it given what we both pointed to.
Like it'd be one thing if no one had done anything remotely bad today but Porscha's magical Mac read really needs to at least be explained in some way x). Or if there was one wolf left. Like going 'man should we no lynch today' is so bonkers that I just have to assume vivax is town on an really epic line of thought here.

Like if Tommy is wolf, think of who makes sense for buddies or independently go for someone else lol x)
okay after seeing you appear to be confused about the read repeatedly, i'll say it again (since I said it in a post already)

if I have mac TL, which I did (and in my catch up still do), and I see sean making a very strong push for wolf mac, then I think sean is wrong. I do not understand what the issue is here outside of semantics
it's also important that sean's push against mac be noted because I think it has a pretty solid tie to whether sean is town or wolf
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:58 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 pm I mostly prefer Tommy or Porscha as a chop

I don't really think Porscha calling Sean's read on Mac wrong is a great case against her. I think town easily say stuff like that, and I think she mentioned something about assuming Mac town anyway. I mean, if she's mafia, it probably is TMI, but I don't think it's impossible that she can say that as town. But her posts has been kind of weak and wishy-washy overall. I don't get any will to solve. The problem with Porscha is that if she's town, she is likely to become more obvious later on

Tommy is both PoE and just, he's here, but he's not contributing anything. And what he does post doesn't really give me a new town feel. It doesn't really give me anything tbh. The problem with Tommy is that if he flips and flips town, we're not really getting anywhere. But I think there's also a very decent chance he's just mafia here

In any case, would mostly like to hear more from both Tommy and Porscha
Three hours before the post she said she had no one above null and made no mention of mac in between ;o
what are you referring to here? cuz my read list absolutely had multiple people above null
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:22 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 pm I mostly prefer Tommy or Porscha as a chop

I don't really think Porscha calling Sean's read on Mac wrong is a great case against her. I think town easily say stuff like that, and I think she mentioned something about assuming Mac town anyway. I mean, if she's mafia, it probably is TMI, but I don't think it's impossible that she can say that as town. But her posts has been kind of weak and wishy-washy overall. I don't get any will to solve. The problem with Porscha is that if she's town, she is likely to become more obvious later on

Tommy is both PoE and just, he's here, but he's not contributing anything. And what he does post doesn't really give me a new town feel. It doesn't really give me anything tbh. The problem with Tommy is that if he flips and flips town, we're not really getting anywhere. But I think there's also a very decent chance he's just mafia here

Three hours before the post she said she had no one above null and made no mention of mac in between ;o
what are you referring to here? cuz my read list absolutely had multiple people above null
it would help if you also quoted that list
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:06 pm why didn’t mafia kill
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:08 pm OH YEAH THIS ISN’T MOUNTAINOUS
i'll allow the derp clear
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:24 am

Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:22 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:19 pm yeah I guess I TL mac and wilgy right now
kuti seems on par from the MU game I played with her
I'm not a big day 1 player, I find it's really only useful later in the game to retrospectively see how people interacted
@Porscha what about the other players
I don't have a strong enough opinion on anybody else to place them above null. I don't have experience with lucy or achro or tommy, etc. nothing they've said or done strikes me as town or scum

dizzy seemed normal I guess? I have a hard time reading them

I think rondo sounds townie atm so he can go into TL pile
I very clearly had rondo, mac, and wilgy TL'd so I don't understand why achro said I had nobody above null
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:32 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:24 am

Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:22 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:19 pm yeah I guess I TL mac and wilgy right now
kuti seems on par from the MU game I played with her
I'm not a big day 1 player, I find it's really only useful later in the game to retrospectively see how people interacted
@Porscha what about the other players
I don't have a strong enough opinion on anybody else to place them above null. I don't have experience with lucy or achro or tommy, etc. nothing they've said or done strikes me as town or scum

dizzy seemed normal I guess? I have a hard time reading them

I think rondo sounds townie atm so he can go into TL pile
I very clearly had rondo, mac, and wilgy TL'd so I don't understand why achro said I had nobody above null
Thanks I thought it didnt make sense but Mac saw something there [VOTE: Seanzie ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

wait is the seanzie vote related to my post or is it like a separate thought
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:41 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:30 pm I like how both sabi and axe come in and like aww man I wanted to give someone a chance day 1

Meanwhile, achro:
Because I felt like I had a shitty D1 for giving mafia a D1 pass because it was his first forum game. Literally as soon as that flip happened I cringed and hated myself
there was nothing wrong with your thought process and you should be nicer to yourself
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:39 am wait is the seanzie vote related to my post or is it like a separate thought
waganomics as @EnderWiggin would say
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:05 pm Don't forget wiggin and Viv entered at the same time (last two players to post) and I'm pretty sure they didnt even interact with eachother.
Just a note in case of my EZ misly
how important do you think this actually is regarding you or the game state
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:06 pm I'm voting Porscha because I'm still waiting for her to provide thoughts, and also explain why she felt that she didn't have to do anything because Sean and I hadn't.

Doesn't add up for me.
ah yeah sorry let me have an extremely polarized opinion of every player half way thru day 1, especially on players who had very little presence

you're doing your addition wrong
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:18 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:15 pm I'm coming off of playing the perfect game, and my team still lost, so you know... I figured if I just sheep and do nothing, I might win this one.
Please give reads. My patience has expired for people not fulfilling participation requirements and you're in my poe. I won't ask again.
Impressed-with-your-toughness uwu
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:40 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:19 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:17 pm OK no one answers me
Whats your question
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:58 pm I'm still not home yet but yea it being a mod kill doesn't give us that much info if he was bussed or not.

Do we just treat this as a d1
Ah

Id say kinda half and half, most people im treating it as a day one pretty much given the unexpected end time, but im still treating axe and mac as v likely town
where is mech explanation you promised?
Is there mech you're confused about ??
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:19 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:17 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:09 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:56 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:38 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:11 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:06 pm

I'll sheep it
Waiting for @EnderWiggin
I looked back over it but it happened twice in a shortish period and in all honesty looked like brain mush.

Which can happen in w/w interactions.

I wouldn't clear Vivax off it myself.
Correct about the mush part at the time. Brain might be mush again soon cause I'm pushing myself a bit lately.
I mentioned this but Tommy is a name that I somehow had difficulty with when it came to parsing. Or some weird in-brain similarity with matt.
Might be a name that I gave to a bat I regularly saw once. Or Tobi? Idk I was 8.
In my twenties a huge bat flew into my apartment once while I was gaming. I was quite terrified. Weird memories to mention in this context tbh, but I'm glad to have them.
VIVAX ACCEPT MY TOWNREAD OF YOU. STOP DENYING IT. YOU ARE GOIJG TO TAKE IT AND ACCEPT IT.
:huh:
This is not v/v
seems pretty on par for both of them to act the way they did imo. if it had to be v/w I guess I'd say sabi would be the wolf but I have them TR'd right now and I have vivax as town right now as well so I still see it as likely t/t

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:28 am What is Sean's wolf Meta

@RondoDimBuckle @MacDougall @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Recently it's been pretty slanky when I've seen it

I think that's been more a product of him not having the bandwidth required for a higher volume scum game with rl stuff more than it is a flat inability to post more as mafia, iirc he used to be fairly close to his town game in terms of volume

Generally speaking can just sheep mac's read there if kac is town, which he probably is this game

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:45 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:31 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:28 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:26 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:25 pm Heya Mac quick question. How polarized is dizzy from your experience?
They can be very, but

They can also have down town games sometimes, and their ceiling for scum is quite high
A nanook works. A question for you, what did you think of their early frozen comment about Tommy? Did that feel reasonable to you? More broadly who are you most suspicious of today.
I took it as more flippant with a hint of "but maybe..?" than, like, a deadly serious reason

Not sure yet, probably gonna sheep mac after he has a think and realizes I'm lock town
why are you lock town?
I'm too sexy to be mafia
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:29 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:19 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:17 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:09 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:56 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:38 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:11 pm

Waiting for @EnderWiggin
I looked back over it but it happened twice in a shortish period and in all honesty looked like brain mush.

Which can happen in w/w interactions.

I wouldn't clear Vivax off it myself.
Correct about the mush part at the time. Brain might be mush again soon cause I'm pushing myself a bit lately.
I mentioned this but Tommy is a name that I somehow had difficulty with when it came to parsing. Or some weird in-brain similarity with matt.
Might be a name that I gave to a bat I regularly saw once. Or Tobi? Idk I was 8.
In my twenties a huge bat flew into my apartment once while I was gaming. I was quite terrified. Weird memories to mention in this context tbh, but I'm glad to have them.
VIVAX ACCEPT MY TOWNREAD OF YOU. STOP DENYING IT. YOU ARE GOIJG TO TAKE IT AND ACCEPT IT.
:huh:
This is not v/v
But there's 3 posters there.
Exhibit B of flanders not being able to do basic addition
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:19 am
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:25 pm Heya Mac quick question. How polarized is dizzy from your experience?
They can be very, but

They can also have down town games sometimes, and their ceiling for scum is quite high
A nanook works. A question for you, what did you think of their early frozen comment about Tommy? Did that feel reasonable to you? More broadly who are you most suspicious of today.
I took it as more flippant with a hint of "but maybe..?" than, like, a deadly serious reason

Not sure yet, probably gonna sheep mac after he has a think and realizes I'm lock town
why are you lock town?
I'm too sexy to be mafia
when will it ever be about what's on the inside :/

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine

Sean and wilgy both seem *fine* to me

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine

Sean and wilgy both seem *fine* to me

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:20 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:19 am
They can be very, but

why are you lock town?
I'm too sexy to be mafia
when will it ever be about what's on the inside :/
I'm sexy on the inside too
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:41 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:38 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:36 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:29 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:19 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:14 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:12 pm

don’t demean yourself for any purpose
I'm not young, and I've found it's important to be brutally honest with yourself in order to develop and learn new skills.
There's nothing wrong with not knowing. There is folly is pretending however.
i hope you never told this to someone else, it changes my perception of you in every social interaction i can imagine you in
Funny. In my rl career I sniff out bullshit with ease, and always tell my subordinates to be truthful with themselves first, and if they don't actually know something to never pretend they do, because they'll get buried by the account, then fired, and have no reference for the however long they spent with me.
i’m 18, if i was older i’d give you a retort but i can’t relate, only thing i know is that you aren’t empathetic
Learn as much as you can whilst your brain is soft and spongey. It doesn't get easier. Trust me
this conversation is hilarious
I disliked it lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:49 pm
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:31 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm talk more, ur being scumread (SR) for not talking enough @Tommy
I’m sorry but this game barely started and there is absolutely nothing for me to contribute
in thread coaching... Tommy apologising to teammate for throwing or apologising to friend for playing bad?
yeah that's possible but like someone else (sorry I forget) said, there's also the possibility that it's t!lucy trying to help their friend who is a new player

unsure if I believe w!lucy would interact that way with w!tommy so publicly this way when they'd have a wolf chat to do coaching in?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:20 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:18 am
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:11 am I really don't like how you speak to me with a heaped undertone of I'm beneath you and a dumbass Achro.

I have never at any point thought you were stupid.
Well why do you keep talking to me in a way that makes me feel like you're trying to make me feel dumb?
Projecting thoughts onto me based on how you perceive me would be my guess.

Unless you mean my response to the solve of me and dizzy in thst case I am just kidding around and also I suspect dizzy so I have no problem testing your theory dizzy first haha
the "haha" made this post feel uncomfortable
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:23 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:21 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:10 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:07 am
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:30 pm Ohhh rondo is a player
how much FM have you played
Have you found me yet?
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:04 am Hi @Tommy
These are the only interactions I could find in Sean iso in regards to Tommy (besides the argument with Mac about who had the biggest ego)

I don't get why Sean randomly says hi to Tommy. It's not like Tommy was the only new player in the game.

Sean weird comment asking Porscha if she found him is weird
not wrong... big weird
I didn't even respond to him because I had no idea what he was asking. it might have been the weird meta thing I described about him earlier, (i'm far too tired to go look at the context) but from what i remember sean had barely posted at that point, so I don't know how it could have been the meta thing.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

alright good news is I didn't skip anything

bad news is I did almost of this reading while high and it is now past 3am

here is quick group list before I sleep

Pretty equally TR'D:
mac - fuck you guys I'm never rescinding this read out of spite
lucy - think the interactions with tommy just spew them town and regardless of that, lucy strong TR for me on their own merit
rondo - pretty sure i'm seeing town rondo repeatedly right now. strong on brand rondo
sabi - can't explain it just obv town sabi for me

TL:
nook - casual self
vivax - confuses me sometimes but seems genuine
wilgy - think day 1 reads are a little wack but the way he went about attempting it came off as t!wilgy to me
dizzy - seems confident and playing on brand

Unsure leveled into POE:
achro - makes a few good points but their interactions with others from a broader viewpoint kinda throw me off and I almost feel like there is an agenda that I can't put my finger on, unsure if hallucinating at this point
flanders - ate a little towny but hate the tunnel on me for IRL reasons out of my control. aggressive is not generally the motto for t!flanders in my experience
seanzie - playstyle meta tells me town, low-post-count-meta tells me not town, need to see more
ender - agreed with mac that ender usually has a certain way about him when he's town that isn't really being exhibited here and it may be alignment indicative
NAA - never knew what to do with NAA, never will, just always okay with this slot being yeeted until further notice
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

good night guys can't wait to come back to another missed 10 pages since I'm only around to play for the 5 hours nobody else is <3
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

You lost me at Nook townlean. I don't think that's supposed to happen.
But good effort.

Vivax wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:41 am You lost me at Nook townlean. I don't think that's supposed to happen.
But good effort.
Not everyone is as nanook-challenged as you ;)
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:45 am
Vivax wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:41 am You lost me at Nook townlean. I don't think that's supposed to happen.
But good effort.
Always found your strategies hard to comprehend.
But if there was any chance you could be caught, the one on D1 was it.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:30 am alright good news is I didn't skip anything

bad news is I did almost of this reading while high and it is now past 3am

here is quick group list before I sleep

Pretty equally TR'D:
mac - fuck you guys I'm never rescinding this read out of spite
lucy - think the interactions with tommy just spew them town and regardless of that, lucy strong TR for me on their own merit
rondo - pretty sure i'm seeing town rondo repeatedly right now. strong on brand rondo
sabi - can't explain it just obv town sabi for me

TL:
nook - casual self
vivax - confuses me sometimes but seems genuine
wilgy - think day 1 reads are a little wack but the way he went about attempting it came off as t!wilgy to me
dizzy - seems confident and playing on brand

Unsure leveled into POE:
achro - makes a few good points but their interactions with others from a broader viewpoint kinda throw me off and I almost feel like there is an agenda that I can't put my finger on, unsure if hallucinating at this point
flanders - ate a little towny but hate the tunnel on me for IRL reasons out of my control. aggressive is not generally the motto for t!flanders in my experience
seanzie - playstyle meta tells me town, low-post-count-meta tells me not town, need to see more
ender - agreed with mac that ender usually has a certain way about him when he's town that isn't really being exhibited here and it may be alignment indicative
NAA - never knew what to do with NAA, never will, just always okay with this slot being yeeted until further notice
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Voted Dyslexicon with Achromatically.
The chance for that wagon to be the purest are highest. It was guaranteed to not have two mafias on it.

Vivax wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:45 am
But good effort.
Always found your strategies hard to comprehend.
But if there was any chance you could be caught, the one on D1 was it.
Sounds like a personal problem
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Day 1 Vote:
Day 2 So far:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (35.05 KiB) Viewed 812 times
Ender + Sabi on Porcha to Ender + Sabi on Seanzie.

Nook + Axe + Dyslexicon on Tommy to Nook + Axe + Dyslexicon on Porcha

DrWigly no vote twice

I didnt notice that Wigly didnt vote yesterday and now that is irritating me. Sure day ended early but no vote down even in RVS is kinda weird

Nook + Axe + Dys on the same person back to back is also weird and I wouldnt be surprised if one of them isnt pure and is just trying to set up some weird wifom situation with one of the three of them later like "Oh no Axe flipped wolf, we cant trust Dys or Nook" I dunno its is it as interesting as I think it is?

Ender + Sabi, I dunno if two wolves sit on porcha and then seanzie after tommy so maybe they are weirdly unpaired in this pairing? Is that insane?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:11 am Day 1 Vote:
Day 2 So far:
Capture.PNG

DrWigly no vote twice

I didnt notice that Wigly didnt vote yesterday and now that is irritating me. Sure day ended early but no vote down even in RVS is kinda weird

Nook + Axe + Dys on the same person back to back is also weird and I wouldnt be surprised if one of them isnt pure and is just trying to set up some weird wifom situation with one of the three of them later like "Oh no Axe flipped wolf, we cant trust Dys or Nook" I dunno its is it as interesting as I think it is?

Ender + Sabi, I dunno if two wolves sit on porcha and then seanzie after tommy so maybe they are weirdly unpaired in this pairing? Is that insane?
You mean Porscha there? That's the wagon the three are on.
Wish I could believe in a Freudian slip here.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:14 am
Day 2 So far:
Capture.PNG

DrWigly no vote twice

You mean Porscha there? That's the wagon the three are on.
Wish I could believe in a Freudian slip here.
No I dont, I mean they are all on the same person back to back. AKA All on Tommy, next day, All on Porcha. You are right I am talking about Porcha but I meant what I said
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Day 2 So far:
Capture.PNG

DrWigly no vote twice

It worked the first time, may as well run it back

Wagon comp so nice we did it twice
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:15 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:11 am Rondo is still in wolfish meta enough I'd be okay with him going over. But I'd prefer Porscha or another of my POE first tbh
really dont like this post in light of the flip
Tommy was in that POE.

Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax <- My POE at the time

I named Porscha specifically because they weren't in my original POE
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Ok Porscha is off my table for tripping a town tell by first time players with me that is almost never wrong tbh.

Unless you folks got some real strong meta.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

"achro - makes a few good points but their interactions with others from a broader viewpoint kinda throw me off and I almost feel like there is an agenda that I can't put my finger on, unsure if hallucinating at this point"

Aka

"Wtf is achro doing"

Yup that's town solving alright.

Anyway going yo need people to actually dog into dizzy for me. I am not certain but now from my perspective them going porscha into me of porscha is v feels like chaining mislynches.

I want more discussion and nuance on people's nanook and dizzy takes because the other people aren't contributing so it speaks for itself. Like if anyone ends the day without participating in a meaningful way they can die its totally chill. Up until that point I think we get a lot more from deep diving a bit more into people.

I focused on dizzy a bit but nanook also warrants scrutiny as well.

Return to “Previous Heists”