Aka: Rondo

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:35 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:34 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:30 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:17 pm OK no one answers me
If you dont ask a specific person a specific question you get nonspecific answers from nobody. Dont cry about it. Ask someone something specifically. Like. Why are you not paired with Vivax and why are you not paired with Dizzy?
I like to ask everyone in the game to answer my stuff because it helps me figure out where everyone's mind is at
pls answer
I have no idea what you mean by those questions
there are two wolves left. We dont need to find wolves we need to find pairings. I am suspicious that you are a wolf with Vivax or Dizzy. Show me why you are not
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:39 pm I think Lucy has greater mafia equity than Achro. But Achro has Lucy lock clear which I find odd because I read the interactions overnight and found Lucy very viable to being Tommy's wolf teammate. Not lock lock but I saw specifically questionable things. I kinda just let it go for a while to see what would come of it but yeah.
My issue with rereading lucy x Tommy is I can't separate out the fact that they were friends for many years that she invited to this game. Like their tone with each other is familar with each other but how much is it due to being partners or oog friendship?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:39 pm I think Lucy has greater mafia equity than Achro. But Achro has Lucy lock clear which I find odd because I read the interactions overnight and found Lucy very viable to being Tommy's wolf teammate. Not lock lock but I saw specifically questionable things. I kinda just let it go for a while to see what would come of it but yeah.
I came to the opposite conclusion, Lucy was other than you the only person Tommy spoke to with any real number of posts. Im not saying you're wrong but I am curious
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:38 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:36 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:29 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:19 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:14 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:12 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:11 pm
No maybe I didn't explain properly. I'm not skilled at mafia. In the scheme of things I'm pretty new and my reads are admittedly superficial.
I've found the things that tell me as town at home, don't have the same effect here, and I'm continually pushed for a mis or dragged to F-wgatever so I can botch it.
don’t demean yourself for any purpose
I'm not young, and I've found it's important to be brutally honest with yourself in order to develop and learn new skills.
There's nothing wrong with not knowing. There is folly is pretending however.
i hope you never told this to someone else, it changes my perception of you in every social interaction i can imagine you in
Funny. In my rl career I sniff out bullshit with ease, and always tell my subordinates to be truthful with themselves first, and if they don't actually know something to never pretend they do, because they'll get buried by the account, then fired, and have no reference for the however long they spent with me.
i’m 18, if i was older i’d give you a retort but i can’t relate, only thing i know is that you aren’t empathetic
Learn as much as you can whilst your brain is soft and spongey. It doesn't get easier. Trust me
i took all AP’s offered to me and i think i’ll econ/math major. and i have LOTS of other academic interests. what job do you work in eg accounting or travel?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:43 pm
My issue with rereading lucy x Tommy is I can't separate out the fact that they were friends for many years that she invited to this game. Like their tone with each other is familar with each other but how much is it due to being partners or oog friendship?
all of it is familiarity but there are times where she looks like a wolf teammate pleading in the thread with him to stop being a potato and then afterwards gives up and tries to distance...

but aside from that she was kinda townie so.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:44 pm
I came to the opposite conclusion, Lucy was other than you the only person Tommy spoke to with any real number of posts. Im not saying you're wrong but I am curious
why does Tommy talking to someone make that someone town?
RondoDimBuckle

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:19 pm
Whats your question
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:58 pm I'm still not home yet but yea it being a mod kill doesn't give us that much info if he was bussed or not.

Do we just treat this as a d1
Ah

Id say kinda half and half, most people im treating it as a day one pretty much given the unexpected end time, but im still treating axe and mac as v likely town
Thoughts on Vivax because he's my strong tr in context of Tommy
Do you have specific posts? Tommy had very few posts and I dont remember him interacting with Vivax in a clearing way
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:43 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:35 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:34 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:30 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:28 pm
If you dont ask a specific person a specific question you get nonspecific answers from nobody. Dont cry about it. Ask someone something specifically. Like. Why are you not paired with Vivax and why are you not paired with Dizzy?
I like to ask everyone in the game to answer my stuff because it helps me figure out where everyone's mind is at
pls answer
I have no idea what you mean by those questions
there are two wolves left. We dont need to find wolves we need to find pairings. I am suspicious that you are a wolf with Vivax or Dizzy. Show me why you are not
Because w!me would not be shoving down everyone's throat about w!Vivax being town and not partnered with Tommy since mid D1 ( before the mod kill)

Because why would w!dizzy spend a good amount of time D1 pocketing w!me like that and making a big show of it. No wolf partners would do shit like that. I also ask a couple of people on their thoughts about dizzy interactions with me during D1.

So there.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:43 pm Achro was really weird around Tommy all of D1, I think he’s just mafia. Sucks that Tommy was killed but
specifics?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:46 pm
Whats your question
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:58 pm I'm still not home yet but yea it being a mod kill doesn't give us that much info if he was bussed or not.

Ah

Id say kinda half and half, most people im treating it as a day one pretty much given the unexpected end time, but im still treating axe and mac as v likely town
Do you have specific posts? Tommy had very few posts and I dont remember him interacting with Vivax in a clearing way
It was on Vivax side. He kept calling Tommy Matt and correcting himself. I think it's something w/w wouldn't do
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:43 pm a circumstance clear?
Tommy doesn't freeze completely if lucy is in wolf to help
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:31 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm talk more, ur being scumread (SR) for not talking enough @Tommy
I’m sorry but this game barely started and there is absolutely nothing for me to contribute
in thread coaching... Tommy apologising to teammate for throwing or apologising to friend for playing bad?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:41 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:38 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:36 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:29 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:19 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:14 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:12 pm

don’t demean yourself for any purpose
I'm not young, and I've found it's important to be brutally honest with yourself in order to develop and learn new skills.
There's nothing wrong with not knowing. There is folly is pretending however.
i hope you never told this to someone else, it changes my perception of you in every social interaction i can imagine you in
Funny. In my rl career I sniff out bullshit with ease, and always tell my subordinates to be truthful with themselves first, and if they don't actually know something to never pretend they do, because they'll get buried by the account, then fired, and have no reference for the however long they spent with me.
i’m 18, if i was older i’d give you a retort but i can’t relate, only thing i know is that you aren’t empathetic
Learn as much as you can whilst your brain is soft and spongey. It doesn't get easier. Trust me
this conversation is hilarious
Dude I've learned things about playing mafia from people who are barely older than my kids.
That said, I'm totally kicking their ass irl
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:47 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:45 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:43 pm Achro was really weird around Tommy all of D1, I think he’s just mafia. Sucks that Tommy was killed but
I wasn't weird I was downright saying that piling on a first time player early and not having a broad view of a day one is always anti town and I was exactly right.

Not sweating that he flipped wolf, only good things tbh.
No you were weird cause you had different rules for me and Tommy and Porscha
Ehhh I kinda understand the difference but I didnt agree with them (If you remember my posts at the time)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:46 pm
all of it is familiarity but there are times where she looks like a wolf teammate pleading in the thread with him to stop being a potato and then afterwards gives up and tries to distance...

The thing is it can also be read in the pov of a friend pleading to her friend to not embarrass her since she invited him here. But this is also lucy and I doubt she ever feels Embarassment
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:46 pm

that’s cause i realized he wouldn’t be active, carry on
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:49 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm talk more, ur being scumread (SR) for not talking enough @Tommy
I’m sorry but this game barely started and there is absolutely nothing for me to contribute
in thread coaching... Tommy apologising to teammate for throwing or apologising to friend for playing bad?
Yesssss, that's what I was saying earlier. And yesterday.

Unless we're in the world where mafia chose to not kill in order to make it appear Mac is town.
Wtff
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:48 pm
Meh he seemed less frozen and more uninterested to me... and Lucy tried to push him in the thread and couldn't get him out of his funk. He wasn't afraid or in need of advice he just didn't care.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:49 pm
I can see it in both ways fudhsjakabfjd why is this so hard
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Not going there yet tho. Nope
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:51 pm I will find more townies and reread stuff and blah

I feel very potato like
I really feel like Sabi is scrambling to be relevant and keep post count up
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:51 pm Not going there yet tho. Nope
Going where
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:51 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:48 pm
Meh he seemed less frozen and more uninterested to me... and Lucy tried to push him in the thread and couldn't get him out of his funk. He wasn't afraid or in need of advice he just didn't care.

Fair enough on the perspective. Still don't see a reason to tinfoil it before lylo in current game state but if for some reason it gets there its valid to strip that clear of its potency.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:51 pm I will find more townies and reread stuff and blah

I feel very potato like
I really feel like Sabi is scrambling to be relevant and keep post count up
Nope. I have been contributing but go off
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

My intention isn't to float lucy as a candidate mind you. I think she is town. I'm just surprised she's getting cleared and achro clearing her for dogshit reasons has me yet again suspicious of him lol.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:53 pm My intention isn't to float lucy as a candidate mind you. I think she is town. I'm just surprised she's getting cleared and achro clearing her for dogshit reasons has me yet again suspicious of him lol.
Skill issue tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:57 pm
Whats your question

Ah

No strong opinion, would not argue with a TR on him
More words?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Honestly anyone having their online status turned on is >rand mech cleared town LOL
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Like I feel like i can't touch the lucy x Tommy stuff because I'm reading their stuff in two ways. Do I just make two worlds and go from there.

Because if Lucy x Tommy are a pair then who is the third?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lucy was kinda sus of achro yesterday and suddenly today Achro has Lucy cleared for poor reasons and now they're townreading each other when they were the 1a and 1b of Tommy defenders day 1 lol.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:58 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:57 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:55 pm Yes. Achro if you are actually town I don’t want to argue with you because you can probably argue until the cows come home as mafia. Just solve and pretend as if nothing. Unfair if you are town, but I would ask this
Tbh this would be a great start to my syndicate career if I am mislynched as wolf achro in future gamed would feast on all of your carcuses in glorious fashion so it isn't all bad.

Plus having fair odds isn't very fun tbh tbh challenge accepted.

Plus I think you have a lot of scum equity atm so I will discuss you a lot with others and sort. All good even if you are town!
How do I have scum equity. I have no scum equity lol
I was about to say you do in my eyes but then mac says this
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:59 pm Achromatic isn't mafia. Nor is Dyslexicon.
mumble grumble
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:55 pm Like I feel like i can't touch the lucy x Tommy stuff because I'm reading their stuff in two ways. Do I just make two worlds and go from there.

Because if Lucy x Tommy are a pair then who is the third?
eh? porscha? someone who bussed? wilgy? you? anyone?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:55 pm Lucy was kinda sus of achro yesterday and suddenly today Achro has Lucy cleared for poor reasons and now they're townreading each other when they were the 1a and 1b of Tommy defenders day 1 lol.
So do you think achro is the third of the threesome?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:52 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:51 pm Not going there yet tho. Nope
Going where
To super duper tinfoil world of sparkling fireworks, champagne, massive blunts and glamorous supermodels
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:00 pm The way Tommy behaved and the way I treated him made him an odds on flip for most of day 1. The mafia will have been playing with that outcome in mind and doing what they could to capitalise on it... not prevent it.
Then how does that mean Dys did not bus?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:55 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:58 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:57 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:55 pm Yes. Achro if you are actually town I don’t want to argue with you because you can probably argue until the cows come home as mafia. Just solve and pretend as if nothing. Unfair if you are town, but I would ask this
Tbh this would be a great start to my syndicate career if I am mislynched as wolf achro in future gamed would feast on all of your carcuses in glorious fashion so it isn't all bad.

Plus having fair odds isn't very fun tbh tbh challenge accepted.

Plus I think you have a lot of scum equity atm so I will discuss you a lot with others and sort. All good even if you are town!
How do I have scum equity. I have no scum equity lol
I was about to say you do in my eyes but then mac says this
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:59 pm Achromatic isn't mafia. Nor is Dyslexicon.
mumble grumble
eh?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Imagine inviting someone who you have played with for 5 years to fm and you roll wolf together and not being excited to best the shit out of town together.

Lucy obv v lol. Mac king of overthinking
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:01 pm Ender is actually a bit sus for being not sus if you catch my drift.
Agree I have an Ender/Dys pairing in my head. BUT I dont think its likely today on second thought. :(
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:00 pm The way Tommy behaved and the way I treated him made him an odds on flip for most of day 1. The mafia will have been playing with that outcome in mind and doing what they could to capitalise on it... not prevent it.
Then how does that mean Dys did not bus?
it ... doesn't? I don't townread dyslexicon for bussing
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:57 pm Imagine inviting someone who you have played with for 5 years to fm and you roll wolf together and not being excited to best the shit out of town together.

this is the part you pivot into gaslighting and omgus again isn't it...
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:55 pm Lucy was kinda sus of achro yesterday and suddenly today Achro has Lucy cleared for poor reasons and now they're townreading each other when they were the 1a and 1b of Tommy defenders day 1 lol.
i think he’s a bad D1 lynch, he got too much attention as wolf d1 for anyone’s liking, especially when tommy was being pushed by “all of town” or bused by another teammate, too much exposure
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

(Alao this ignores the fact that generally lucy has been doing well for herself as well)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:56 pm
So do you think achro is the third of the threesome?
why are you world building?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I feel like we had a better grasp of the game before the mod kill then after.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Hey Mac what was that about policy limming Rondo on D1? Can't remember a particular reason.
It bugs me you're a bit silent on that department on D2.

I'm starting to get Mac-Rondo tinfoils which I would really like not to this early. Or maybe just one of them. But I had some expectation that you both would be more eager and paranoid solving each other.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:05 pm I guess I should sheep Mac and Vivax on to Nook

But I want to read more

And I don't want to put Nook on hammer zone.

But mentally my vote is on Nook for the time being
Hammer is 8 this is weird to me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Alright. Wagon racing is always fun.

Vote Wilgy for being a quiet outlier, fitting the MO of what I think a tommy-mate would like, and the sake of wagon races.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:58 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:57 pm Imagine inviting someone who you have played with for 5 years to fm and you roll wolf together and not being excited to best the shit out of town together.

this is the part you pivot into gaslighting and omgus again isn't it...
Sir I never beat my wife x)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:05 pm Ugh. D1 I thought the team was Tommy/Achro/Rondo. I stilk think this, but now that I’ve decided to say it it’s probably wrong
Noooooo but my delicious sus :(
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”