MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:29 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:23 pm I'll further add that Seanzie is likely to eventually realise that his initial scumread on me in this game was bogus and then he'll file this game under one where he read me correctly, forgetting that he demonstrably read me poorly in it and it'll further heighten his perception of his quality of reading me without even factoring in that he'll be last to get there on the most obvious town version of me and has demonstrated the worst ability to read me of everyone in this game including randoms like Flanders, Vivax and Rondo.
Yes, if by the end of today I townread you, I will consider that a correct sort.

As someone who is similar to me in which I feel you feel people's alignments out by interacting with them and often pushing them before actually fully internally committing one way or the other, I'd expect you to understand the process.

You seem awfully worried about my claim about how well I read you.
The bolded is case in point for why you're annoying to deal with. You say things that aren't alignment indicative for anyone as though they are and let them guide you to irrational solves. You've just (as you point out) rarely had to contend with a rand where we are both town before. You are a recipient of good fortune and I am a victim of it.

Of course I understand the process. But you saying you're the best mac reader ever when you're the only one here that's wrong is asinine when I know you are going to reflect on this game later as another one you got me right in. Like I am pre eye-rolling at you for pointing this game out as another example of Seanzie's masterful mac read.
argumentum ad populum and honestly not a good look for Mac tbh.

Consider me underwhelmed by mac.
Hi concerned I'm still obvious town.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:23 pm I'll further add that Seanzie is likely to eventually realise that his initial scumread on me in this game was bogus and then he'll file this game under one where he read me correctly, forgetting that he demonstrably read me poorly in it and it'll further heighten his perception of his quality of reading me without even factoring in that he'll be last to get there on the most obvious town version of me and has demonstrated the worst ability to read me of everyone in this game including randoms like Flanders, Vivax and Rondo.
Yes, if by the end of today I townread you, I will consider that a correct sort.

As someone who is similar to me in which I feel you feel people's alignments out by interacting with them and often pushing them before actually fully internally committing one way or the other, I'd expect you to understand the process.

The bolded is case in point for why you're annoying to deal with. You say things that aren't alignment indicative for anyone as though they are and let them guide you to irrational solves. You've just (as you point out) rarely had to contend with a rand where we are both town before. You are a recipient of good fortune and I am a victim of it.

Of course I understand the process. But you saying you're the best mac reader ever when you're the only one here that's wrong is asinine when I know you are going to reflect on this game later as another one you got me right in. Like I am pre eye-rolling at you for pointing this game out as another example of Seanzie's masterful mac read.
I'm not saying I am the best Mac reader ever, I'm saying I've been right on you pretty much every game we've played together.

Even right now though, I don't think you read my post close enough to see what my read of you currently is. What is my read of you, right now, Mac?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:30 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:38 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:25 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:24 pm Not a huge fan of the players on her wagon tbh. Feels weird
Which players are pinging you
Dyslexicon is in my SR's
But like why tho

You don't know me at all. As far as I know, I've never played with you. I had hardly began to even play this game, and you've mentioned a couple of times being suspicious of me. I know you said gut, but even that has to come from somewhere, or no? Genuinely curious
No you're right, we've never played a game together, at least so far as I remember.
Why? Your entry made me feel uncomfortable, just an uneasy feeling reading your early posting. I'll go back and quote if necessary but there was one post where it looked like you were misspelling intentionally as to give the impression you don't care. That's how I felt about it. I also didn't like your pocket / town clear on Sabi. Those two things specifically.
But you're on the porscha wagon, and I can respect that rn. I guess.

I'll reciprocate- Why am I in your PoE? Looks a bit omgus'y to me. Your PoE consists of the two lead wagons, then rondo and I (the only two players I've noticed sussing you a bit) and Achro who has kinda crawled out of the woodwork as a believable town voice. Muddy.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:53 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:18 pm TRing Rondo, Sean and Mac. Rondo sounds identical to the last two games I've played here. I scum read him both games and he ended up flipped town (reanimation excluded).
Sean more toothy and hostile than last game where he was wolf. He seemed light and kinda floated through the thread as wolf, very different tone this game.
Mac could be anything I suppose, but he's putting in the work and it's not feeling forced to this point. His reaction to me piling on was classic too, enjoyable really. His read on me is wrong, but that's the way she goes.

Can't remember if it was Vivax or Wiggin who tried to tie me to Axehole because I made sure joke about us being Canadian.. They both entered at basically the same time so you'll have to forgive my processing here ( in catchup mode from work).

Lead wagons seem good. Porscha trying to excuse herself from putting in any effort because neither Sean or I had was sketch, and I pointed that out earlier. I'll be the first to say I totally suck at this game, so pinning any sort of excuse as to why she's not playing on me, is pretty weak.

Tommy really seems like LHF, but at the same time their posting yesterday was just not townie at all and the fact the they haven't re-entered does come across frozen.

Can't put my finger on why, gut read I guess, but Dyslexicon pinged yesterday. Lucy still feels scummy as well. Upon reflection she spent her time trying to "look towny" and I felt some post come across as self conscious.
Actually to be fair, in Reanimation I was town till the final day so I would say it still applies. but I will give you the same warning I gave Sabi

viewtopic.php?p=936845#p936845

Can you try and put your finger on why Dyslexicon pinged you yesterday?

Do you have any specific posts for Lucy that really strike you as self conscious?

What do you feel about Archo and Wigly?
That warning is a bit trumped up no? I mean, I don't feel like a reading a different player. Tonal stuff, aggression and activity levels are all look the same as previous games, so your warning is maybe more confusing than anything. I liked having you in my town reads for a change. It felt right.

I explained my dyslexic read to dyslexicon above

I'll go back and find em. But I really don't like Lucy's approach to solving Tommy. If they've played "40 games" with each other and all she can say is "not his town or mafia meta", I really don't understand why she's not driving at him. If any of my homesite players I've played 40 games with were here, and I couldn't get a reasonable town lean on them, I'd be pressing them, hard.
That said I also don't understand why Tommy isn't going at Lucy for the reason unless maybe they both wolf.

I was a bit uneasy on achro earlier, but their play today has been pretty towny and we share a number of town leans so I feel good there. Maybe I'm being pocketed with such common town leans, but I'm not gonna worry about that right now.

Wilgy.. uhh I dunno. I liked their post to get everyone in or lynch Flanders. I crapped my pants in the animation game and I don't mind taking my lumps for a bad game. I've had lots of those.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 366

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:09 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:58 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 pm I mostly prefer Tommy or Porscha as a chop

I don't really think Porscha calling Sean's read on Mac wrong is a great case against her. I think town easily say stuff like that, and I think she mentioned something about assuming Mac town anyway. I mean, if she's mafia, it probably is TMI, but I don't think it's impossible that she can say that as town. But her posts has been kind of weak and wishy-washy overall. I don't get any will to solve. The problem with Porscha is that if she's town, she is likely to become more obvious later on

Tommy is both PoE and just, he's here, but he's not contributing anything. And what he does post doesn't really give me a new town feel. It doesn't really give me anything tbh. The problem with Tommy is that if he flips and flips town, we're not really getting anywhere. But I think there's also a very decent chance he's just mafia here

In any case, would mostly like to hear more from both Tommy and Porscha
Three hours before the post she said she had no one above null and made no mention of mac in between ;o
No? I went back to look and
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:19 pm yeah I guess I TL mac and wilgy right now
kuti seems on par from the MU game I played with her
I'm not a big day 1 player, I find it's really only useful later in the game to retrospectively see how people interacted
Town read on Mac and Wilgy
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:23 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:21 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:15 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:03 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:02 pm
put me on the list
Town

Dyslexicon
Sabi

Mafia

Achro
Tommy

POLICY DAY 1 CHOP

Rondo
This is really a waste of time and I am sad that Mac wants to push me so quickly especially when I see him as potential town leader
mac is a town leader regardless of his alignment
only if you accept he is town leader and by how you are talking you have already done so. So you think Mac is town? OR are you happy to let a wolf take the lead and slank?
I don't have a reason to SR mac right now, I usually start most games with him TL'd, so he's gonna do what he's gonna do. my statement about him being a town leader is less about my personal perspective of him, and more about how I think he influences the games he plays
Another town read or assuming him town.
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:22 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:19 pm yeah I guess I TL mac and wilgy right now
I'm not a big day 1 player, I find it's really only useful later in the game to retrospectively see how people interacted
@Porscha what about the other players
I don't have a strong enough opinion on anybody else to place them above null. I don't have experience with lucy or achro or tommy, etc. nothing they've said or done strikes me as town or scum

dizzy seemed normal I guess? I have a hard time reading them

I think rondo sounds townie atm so he can go into TL pile
And I guess this is what you're referring to, where she says she doesn't have a strong town read on anybody else

Which is a lot different actually
@Achromatic Any thoughts?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:31 pm My head hurts too much to read Mac and Sean ego stroking themselves to climax.
If you actually read it, you would see I am not ego stroking myself. There's nothing egotistical about what I am saying.
I still have lingering migraine and from what I read it seemed like that. I'm sorry for misreading it
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:32 pmI love this
Why don't I feel like you've been flirting with me? I miss flirty town Dizzy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Yeah you say that, but I don't think your parry of Seanzie feels too good here. If nothing else I'd much rather you be doing other things than trying to make someone who I think is much more obvious town feel bad about reading you in this manner when it doesn't really matter for today as you are in no danger.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:33 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:31 pm My head hurts too much to read Mac and Sean ego stroking themselves to climax.
If you actually read it, you would see I am not ego stroking myself. There's nothing egotistical about what I am saying.
I still have lingering migraine and from what I read it seemed like that. I'm sorry for misreading it
I am though. I am all ego.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:34 pm
She's flirting with me. Sorry I'm hotter and gayer
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:09 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:58 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 pm I mostly prefer Tommy or Porscha as a chop

I don't really think Porscha calling Sean's read on Mac wrong is a great case against her. I think town easily say stuff like that, and I think she mentioned something about assuming Mac town anyway. I mean, if she's mafia, it probably is TMI, but I don't think it's impossible that she can say that as town. But her posts has been kind of weak and wishy-washy overall. I don't get any will to solve. The problem with Porscha is that if she's town, she is likely to become more obvious later on

Tommy is both PoE and just, he's here, but he's not contributing anything. And what he does post doesn't really give me a new town feel. It doesn't really give me anything tbh. The problem with Tommy is that if he flips and flips town, we're not really getting anywhere. But I think there's also a very decent chance he's just mafia here

In any case, would mostly like to hear more from both Tommy and Porscha
Three hours before the post she said she had no one above null and made no mention of mac in between ;o
No? I went back to look and
Town read on Mac and Wilgy
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:23 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:21 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:15 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:03 pm

Town

Dyslexicon
Sabi

Mafia

Achro
Tommy

POLICY DAY 1 CHOP

Rondo
This is really a waste of time and I am sad that Mac wants to push me so quickly especially when I see him as potential town leader
mac is a town leader regardless of his alignment
only if you accept he is town leader and by how you are talking you have already done so. So you think Mac is town? OR are you happy to let a wolf take the lead and slank?
I don't have a reason to SR mac right now, I usually start most games with him TL'd, so he's gonna do what he's gonna do. my statement about him being a town leader is less about my personal perspective of him, and more about how I think he influences the games he plays
Another town read or assuming him town.
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:22 pm
@Porscha what about the other players
I don't have a strong enough opinion on anybody else to place them above null. I don't have experience with lucy or achro or tommy, etc. nothing they've said or done strikes me as town or scum

dizzy seemed normal I guess? I have a hard time reading them

I think rondo sounds townie atm so he can go into TL pile
And I guess this is what you're referring to, where she says she doesn't have a strong town read on anybody else

Which is a lot different actually
@Achromatic Any thoughts?
Oh let's see here, did I miss the context of a conversation?

Ah, I did in fact miss the word 'else' in the first post and missed the TL on Mac. Not nearly as tall of a leap as I thought before, although the phrasing is still pretty strong.

So how sure are you folks of this Mac person's town and wolf ranges because geesh.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:33 pm
I am though. I am all ego.
I'm not surprised
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:33 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:24 pm Not a huge fan of the players on her wagon tbh. Feels weird
Dyslexicon is in my SR's
But like why tho

You don't know me at all. As far as I know, I've never played with you. I had hardly began to even play this game, and you've mentioned a couple of times being suspicious of me. I know you said gut, but even that has to come from somewhere, or no? Genuinely curious
No you're right, we've never played a game together, at least so far as I remember.
Why? Your entry made me feel uncomfortable, just an uneasy feeling reading your early posting. I'll go back and quote if necessary but there was one post where it looked like you were misspelling intentionally as to give the impression you don't care. That's how I felt about it. I also didn't like your pocket / town clear on Sabi. Those two things specifically.

I'll reciprocate- Why am I in your PoE? Looks a bit omgus'y to me. Your PoE consists of the two lead wagons, then rondo and I (the only two players I've noticed sussing you a bit) and Achro who has kinda crawled out of the woodwork as a believable town voice. Muddy.
Lol this is seeeelly. That is reading way into things to the absurd. I may be a Scrabble player, but I'm not a native English speaker.

I am admittedly omgusy tbh. To be fair, I've noticed a definite pattern of people who don't know me sussing me more that those who do, and with a > rand mafia who do it. I think I give off sort of easy target vibes, although I in no way think I am realistically.

And yes, that is my PoE. Speaking of which, @RondoDimBuckle I know you're all random and stuff, but do you actually wolf read me for real for real?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I think the thought of me misspelling on purpose is illuminati enough that I want to call it town for Flanders tbh. Not really interested in pursuing D1 anyway
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Because you're so busy flirting with Mac that you don't even noticing me flirting with you
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:42 pm I think the thought of me misspelling on purpose is illuminati enough that I want to call it town for Flanders tbh. Not really interested in pursuing D1 anyway
Didn't you do something really similar to this in a wolf game not too long ago though?

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Can someone flirt with me uwu
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:33 pm

I'm not saying I am the best Mac reader ever, I'm saying I've been right on you pretty much every game we've played together.

Even right now though, I don't think you read my post close enough to see what my read of you currently is. What is my read of you, right now, Mac?
you are currently null leaning suspicious on me from what I can tell but this has run it's course, let's loop back on this next time you try to push me for dumb reasons
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:34 pm Yeah you say that, but I don't think your parry of Seanzie feels too good here. If nothing else I'd much rather you be doing other things than trying to make someone who I think is much more obvious town feel bad about reading you in this manner when it doesn't really matter for today as you are in no danger.
there is plenty of time for productive town solving, a ten minute detour into browbeating someone who annoys me is fun and NAI
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:39 pmOh let's see here, did I miss the context of a conversation?

Ah, I did in fact miss the word 'else' in the first post and missed the TL on Mac. Not nearly as tall of a leap as I thought before, although the phrasing is still pretty strong.

So how sure are you folks of this Mac person's town and wolf ranges because geesh.
It also seems like you didn't really check back carefully to see if Porscha was in fact town reading Mac. But I might get ahead of myself, cause I don't even think it's that unlikely that Porscha is mafia here
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon is in my SR's
But like why tho

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:53 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:18 pm TRing Rondo, Sean and Mac. Rondo sounds identical to the last two games I've played here. I scum read him both games and he ended up flipped town (reanimation excluded).
Sean more toothy and hostile than last game where he was wolf. He seemed light and kinda floated through the thread as wolf, very different tone this game.
Mac could be anything I suppose, but he's putting in the work and it's not feeling forced to this point. His reaction to me piling on was classic too, enjoyable really. His read on me is wrong, but that's the way she goes.

Can't remember if it was Vivax or Wiggin who tried to tie me to Axehole because I made sure joke about us being Canadian.. They both entered at basically the same time so you'll have to forgive my processing here ( in catchup mode from work).

Lead wagons seem good. Porscha trying to excuse herself from putting in any effort because neither Sean or I had was sketch, and I pointed that out earlier. I'll be the first to say I totally suck at this game, so pinning any sort of excuse as to why she's not playing on me, is pretty weak.

Tommy really seems like LHF, but at the same time their posting yesterday was just not townie at all and the fact the they haven't re-entered does come across frozen.

Can't put my finger on why, gut read I guess, but Dyslexicon pinged yesterday. Lucy still feels scummy as well. Upon reflection she spent her time trying to "look towny" and I felt some post come across as self conscious.
Actually to be fair, in Reanimation I was town till the final day so I would say it still applies. but I will give you the same warning I gave Sabi

viewtopic.php?p=936845#p936845

Can you try and put your finger on why Dyslexicon pinged you yesterday?

Do you have any specific posts for Lucy that really strike you as self conscious?

What do you feel about Archo and Wigly?
That warning is a bit trumped up no? I mean, I don't feel like a reading a different player. Tonal stuff, aggression and activity levels are all look the same as previous games, so your warning is maybe more confusing than anything. I liked having you in my town reads for a change. It felt right.

I explained my dyslexic read to dyslexicon above

I'll go back and find em. But I really don't like Lucy's approach to solving Tommy. If they've played "40 games" with each other and all she can say is "not his town or mafia meta", I really don't understand why she's not driving at him. If any of my homesite players I've played 40 games with were here, and I couldn't get a reasonable town lean on them, I'd be pressing them, hard.
That said I also don't understand why Tommy isn't going at Lucy for the reason unless maybe they both wolf.

I was a bit uneasy on achro earlier, but their play today has been pretty towny and we share a number of town leans so I feel good there. Maybe I'm being pocketed with such common town leans, but I'm not gonna worry about that right now.

Wilgy.. uhh I dunno. I liked their post to get everyone in or lynch Flanders. I crapped my pants in the animation game and I don't mind taking my lumps for a bad game. I've had lots of those.
you don’t understand, if they were playing in town/scum meta then then they’d play similarly to Mac, same post count and AI messages. but this isn’t something i’ve ever seen them do, it is indicative of a dislike of forum, not of alignment
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

tinfoil that Mac is wolf who is purposefully being very aggressive towards Seanzie to egg them on and make them look unhinged when Seanzie keeps tunneling tbh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:44 pm Can someone flirt with me uwu
i’m gay, what are u doing tomorrow
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:46 pm tinfoil that Mac is wolf who is purposefully being very aggressive towards Seanzie to egg them on and make them look unhinged when Seanzie keeps tunneling tbh
mac does that as any alignment imo
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:46 pm tinfoil that Mac is wolf who is purposefully being very aggressive towards Seanzie to egg them on and make them look unhinged when Seanzie keeps tunneling tbh
you have an omgus problem
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:46 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:39 pmOh let's see here, did I miss the context of a conversation?

It also seems like you didn't really check back carefully to see if Porscha was in fact town reading Mac. But I might get ahead of myself, cause I don't even think it's that unlikely that Porscha is mafia here
I originally flagged the post for a different reason and I wasn't careful in double checking this point, no.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

it's okay though because you haven't claimed to be able to read me so I'm not gonna slap you around for it achro
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:47 pm
LMAO

No I do not, sir. You can, in the entire extended history of my mafia game, not find an ounce of proof this is true. I am if anything too forgiving of votes on me lol x)
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:40 pm
Dyslexicon is in my SR's
But like why tho

Lol this is seeeelly. That is reading way into things to the absurd. I may be a Scrabble player, but I'm not a native English speaker.

I am admittedly omgusy tbh. To be fair, I've noticed a definite pattern of people who don't know me sussing me more that those who do, and with a > rand mafia who do it. I think I give off sort of easy target vibes, although I in no way think I am realistically.

And yes, that is my PoE. Speaking of which, @RondoDimBuckle I know you're all random and stuff, but do you actually wolf read me for real for real?
What does "and with a > rand mafia who do it" mean? I saw Mac post >rand mafia earlier. I'm afraid the use of ( <greater than / less than> ) symbols confuses me in this instance. I'm in a few keeper leagues and we use the <> in trade talks.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:48 pm it's okay though because you haven't claimed to be able to read me so I'm not gonna slap you around for it achro
[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine

No, no please. Slap me around.

I'd like to see you try.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:43 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:42 pm I think the thought of me misspelling on purpose is illuminati enough that I want to call it town for Flanders tbh. Not really interested in pursuing D1 anyway
Didn't you do something really similar to this in a wolf game not too long ago though?
No, I don't think so. I have been formatting my posts as "messy" on purpose as mafia, but that is literally years ago. Even if I was that level of evil genius, it doesn't matter, cause how would you know the difference between a genuine and not genuine spelling mistake lol

Also, my autocorrect is on :smile:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:48 pm
LMAO

No I do not, sir. You can, in the entire extended history of my mafia game, not find an ounce of proof this is true. I am if anything too forgiving of votes on me lol x)
Your suspicion on me in this game is underpinned by paranoia that I am didn't read you correctly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:48 pm it's okay though because you haven't claimed to be able to read me so I'm not gonna slap you around for it achro

I'd like to see you try.
I'm pretty sure if I wanted to get you chopped here I could just do it by asking people. I'm a god to these people.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think @Seanzie @NotAnAxehole should set aside our differences and operate as a mason core. Because it would be funny.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:44 pm Can someone flirt with me uwu
i’m gay, what are u doing tomorrow
Applying to jobs and going to the movies and being gay
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:48 pm
LMAO

Your suspicion on me in this game is underpinned by paranoia that I am didn't read you correctly.

A complete fabrication tbh. My suspicion of you is knowing you are a good player and having a high bar to clear you with, little else. I don't even mind when good players can't find me easily as I am an oddball. However your handling of Sean is needlessly aggressive and your handling of my slot feels very power wolfy to me tbh.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 pm

I'd like to see you try.
I'm pretty sure if I wanted to get you chopped here I could just do it by asking people. I'm a god to these people.
I've been mislynched twice in 12 years.

Go ahead, let's have an adventure ;o
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Shocked and saddened Mac and dizzy didn't want to flirt with me
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:49 pmWhat does "and with a > rand mafia who do it" mean? I saw Mac post >rand mafia earlier. I'm afraid the use of ( <greater than / less than> ) symbols confuses me in this instance. I'm in a few keeper leagues and we use the <> in trade talks.
A decent portion of people who don't know anything about me and that are wolves tend to shade me, because apparently I have resting target face. But I find people who don't know me and are town also does this, so I probably shouldn't read more into it. Anyway, thanks for answering about why you were suspicious. I do find your reasoning quite absurd tbh, but I'm not one to talk because I'm sure people will find some of my reasoning for reads absurd at points too. In fact, most of what makes us read people as this or that is probably absurd, which is why mafia is a stupid game. But I like stupid.

Carry on carrying on. As for reading me, I would advice to listen to people who know me well. Or don't =p
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

so glad i poached u to this game, are you enjoying it thus far? @Achromatic
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:55 pm so glad i poached u to this game, are you enjoying it thus far? @Achromatic
Lucy, I have been asked by JJJ for years to join this forum and he personally invited me to this game lol x)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 pm Shocked and saddened Mac and dizzy didn't want to flirt with me
Let's just do it in our mason chat tbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:31 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:26 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:25 pm Friends:
Sabi
Mac
Sean
Nook
Vivax

I think Mac and Sean should make out now
I'd like that.
Could I watch
Of course, that is the utopian society I am seeking to build
Come make out with me and tell me how you read me.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 pm Shocked and saddened Mac and dizzy didn't want to flirt with me
But u left me on read bb
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Like, I'm pretty sure Mac is town here. Or egg on my face.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:56 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:55 pm so glad i poached u to this game, are you enjoying it thus far? @Achromatic
Lucy, I have been asked by JJJ for years to join this forum and he personally invited me to this game lol x)
only thing this message told me is to not trust your memory, thanks
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:31 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:26 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:25 pm Friends:
Sabi
Mac
Sean
Nook
Vivax

I think Mac and Sean should make out now
I'd like that.
Could I watch
Of course, that is the utopian society I am seeking to build
Come make out with me and tell me how you read me.
This is getting hot and steamy rn
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:58 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:56 pm
But u left me on read bb
I kind of want to adopt you, but I don't know if I can flirt with you after

I have already adopted Hally. Jjj and Juliets are your other moms.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:58 pm Like, I'm pretty sure Mac is town here. Or egg on my face.
I dont know his range, but a question. Do you think he as town is likely to not check up on Porscha's read progression of him before casting suspicion? ;o. You pointing that out was a bit of a red flag for Mac for me since that was his only point of suspecting Porscha there whereas it was a secondary one for me.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:58 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:56 pm
only thing this message told me is to not trust your memory, thanks
I mean, I do warn people I have a thyroid issue that causes my memory to go fuzzy sometimes but this is why I keep notes on mafia things.

But also JJJ invited me to even if you did lol x)

Return to “Previous Heists”