Timelines Mafia [JOB]

Post and discuss your mafia game submissions, and view the updated hosting queues here.

Moderator: Community Team

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Timelines Mafia [JOB]

Post by MartinGG99 »

Timelines Mafia
A setup inspired by Edge of Tomorrow

Eleven Good Timeline
One Prime Timeline
Three Evil Timeline

Role-cards:

Good Timeline
You are a Good Timeline! You currently do not have any powers. However, if the Prime Timeline is killed or eliminated, you have a chance of obtaining their role!

You, along with the Prime Timeline, must defeat all Evil Timelines.
Prime Timeline
You are the Prime Timeline!

If you die your role will be immediately passed onto another Good Timeline, unless your role would exist in a F7/F5/F3 scenario.

Your role has the following abilities, depending on the number of times your role has been passed onto a Good Timeline.

Deaths during the day do not count.

Initial abilities: Odd-night tracker & 1x Bodyguard (Redirect onto yourself the factional or extra kill if it is hitting your target for a night; Charge is lost either on successful use or on death)
One death: Even-night tracker
Two deaths: 1x Alignment cop check (Charge is passed onto next timeline if you are killed while checking)

You, along with the Good Timelines, must defeat all Evil Timelines.
Evil Timeline
You are a Evil Timeline! You have no individual powers, but your Evil Timeline faction does!

Your faction has the following abilities:
1x Extra Night Kill
1x Role-block
2x Role-cop

These factional abilities may be used alongside the factional kill, both of which are assigned to Evil Timelines. However, each Evil Timeline can only use one at a time (Example: You can't factional kill and role-block in a single night as one Evil Timeline; you would need two Evil Timelines to do that).

You also have a permanent chat with your allies:

You, along with your faction, must control at least half of the votes in the game or have nothing preventing that from happening.
Yeet is plurality on the poll.

Other stuff (namely rules) TBD on signups being posted.

This setup was placed in Jobs due to the theoretical possibility of having a vast number of PR's, and even more depending on your perception of the Evil Timeline faction and their abilities.
Last edited by MartinGG99 on Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
Spoiler: show
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: Timelines Mafia

Post by MartinGG99 »

@JaggedJimmyJay @Sloonei (Apologies, I forgot which of you handled Jobs)

Would like for this to be added to the Jobs queue when possible.

If for some reason all the hosts in the queue aren't available or willing to put in a game into the Jobs signups, I can do this one soon.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks, Martin. I'll get with Marmot.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Marmot you know where to slot this one in better than I do at the moment
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Target Hits (Game Submissions)”