Total votes: 9
Shending_Help
The Mark
Posts in topic: 271
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Shending

Re: Gym Class Mafia D2

Post by Shending_Help »

Watching ppl that haven't read my posts catch up and make the exact same points I'm making, just later, makes me feel powerful

:llama: :ninja: :haha: :dark: :feb: :noble:
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

dunya wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:08 pm hi!
why did you feel the need to defend Alison's vote on you? why did you assume it was triggered by emojis? did you overthink them as wolf and wonder if they'd be miscontrued? :3
That was not me defending Alison's vote on me wtf? You stretching

I did not assume it was triggered by emojis, I was explaining why I made the post in the first place.

I don't even know how to respond to the last question since idk what it means. I found Alison quite NAI there
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:53 pm Watching ppl that haven't read my posts catch up and make the exact same points I'm making, just later, makes me feel powerful

you are so playing differently then you just were in anni 2022
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:00 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:53 pm Watching ppl that haven't read my posts catch up and make the exact same points I'm making, just later, makes me feel powerful

(this is a good thing btw)
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:10 pm Cape posts yesterday were good and he's easy for me to read.
How do you read me as mafia then?

You have literally never expressed this POV in any of the turbos we have completed together
I have expressed this before in turbos and in the mafia scum game. I said you were super easy to read. Should I drag that comment out? I have only seen you mafia less than a handful of times so I am not that great at scumread ing you but I can find you as town. You have been towny to me like in the mafia scum game.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:01 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:10 pm Cape posts yesterday were good and he's easy for me to read.

You have literally never expressed this POV in any of the turbos we have completed together
I have expressed this before in turbos and in the mafia scum game. I said you were super easy to read. Should I drag that comment out? I have only seen you mafia less than a handful of times so I am not that great at scumread ing you but I can find you as town. You have been towny to me like in the mafia scum game.
well in that game you were wolf, so ofc you are going to be more inclined to think that in terms of the mafia scum game
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:00 pm

I mean, I decided and said pre-rand that in Anni I would just read a couple pages per day and put in very limited time. I possibly would've tried *slightly* harder with a townrand, but comparing these 2 games isn't gonna be fair either way.

Not saying I'm not obv towning here, I Def am, but I have a better wolf game than what I showed in Anni, I promise :(
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Gym Class Mafia

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:28 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:06 am Marmot's entrance is pretty townie.

What was townie about my entrance?

Same question to shendog and whoever else said that.
Feels not w/w.

I think I already had a Marmot townread tho.
Spoiler: show
The magical ketchup exercise where I reinforce all the reads I already had blobwizard.jpg
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Gym Class Mafia D1

Post by Cape90 »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:54 am
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:09 am I havent actually played a normal non-turbo game with Sabi before so, I'd like some input from others on this progression on me.
I don't see a problem with this progression. I read Sabi's post as: "When Shending is town they have good tone, when they are wolf they have bad tone. Their tone is good at first, but then they have a post with really bad tone and now I no longer townread them". That doesn't seem like a particularly unnatural thought process.
Now dunya, if you want to talk about posts that feel like a hard defense of someone that feels scummy
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:36 pm A lot of people are townreading Sabiplz. Can anyone explain it to me slowly? Is it meta, or are there ITT reasons for it?

I was like halfway of dropping my push on her lst night, but then Alison flipped, and this:
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:07 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:36 pm I don't think Alison is mafia, I'm confident Brad would not pick her.

Unless Brad designed the team to be super polarizing?

Idk

I hate this but I won't shoot her.
You said something about quoting something from brad about Alison from a spec chat. Can you quote that? Also, I've noticed you sometimes ask if you should do something rather than just doing it. Up to you, but I recommend you just do things if you think they will help.
Well it was
The issue is that also like...if Alison didn't out being Ariel who literally tried to bus instantly in a recent game I might've had an easier time town kicking her
But I guess it helps us figure out now that she flipped that she busses.

Also im sorry about being wrong in her
I don't see how that quote from Brad could give Sabi as strong of a town!Alison read as they had. I can't tell if this is just outed wolf whose narrative doesn't stand up to scrutiny or if Sabi's knowledge of Brad is making them think they know Limecoke better than they do (by LC here I mean specifically Brad playing on TS, rather than Brad in general).
It gave me that strong feeling because it was part of his general feelings about her mafia game. I clearly misread him in regards to this.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:24 pm A lot of you know I obv town day two of games and suck day one. This isn't new. Give me till day 2,if I don't town tell then hammer me. I was extremely distracted this day one.
...right

:werewolf: :omg: :shark:
Can you concretely state your read on Sabiplz?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

yeah vote alison LMAO
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:02 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:01 pm

well in that game you were wolf, so ofc you are going to be more inclined to think that in terms of the mafia scum game
It was multiball and you could have still been mafia but I didn't mafia read you when you spoke in the Hydra. (I did sr when HK spoke) in before that's tmi in multiball.
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Is Cape doing 'the Dunya' now or am I trippin'
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Yall do now Alison is dead right???
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Sabi please for the love of God get a pfp already
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:06 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:24 pm A lot of you know I obv town day two of games and suck day one. This isn't new. Give me till day 2,if I don't town tell then hammer me. I was extremely distracted this day one.
...right

:werewolf: :omg: :shark:
Can you concretely state your read on Sabiplz?
Right.

Some of their thought processes look kind of okay.

They are not town based off what I said in the wall since Sabi themselves knew that Brad was not playing (evidently).

I am feeling mixed on them as a whole, maybe inclined to scumread but I know they can look scummy as town too so :ponder:

Also get Alison
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:00 am
Wisdom wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:34 am I have no idea why Alison is voting me btw. Reverse pocketing? Actually wolf reading me? RT? No clue.
I found it difficult to believe you genuinely suspect me for forcing thin reads early on, since I have done so (in a way that you would find pretty memorable) in a previous shared game, and have also discussed my early D1 philosophy with you. So I voted you.

When I pressed you about this, you admitted the reasoning was shaky, but held the scumread on the basis of "vibes". I think that reeks of wanting to find a pretext to maintain an inauthentic scumread when you are challenged on it.
this is a really scummy post imo especially given that it doesn't seem like Alison has really tried solving Wisdom outside of this
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 50

Post by DrWilgy »

I do not know who to decline the derp clear, but someone is being declined.

- This post was brought to you by the 'Cool Doctor Man'
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Alison died?

They flip wolf? I wanna be right tell me they did
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:09 pm Sabi please for the love of God get a pfp already
Are you happy now
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Yeaaaa I am not believing both deeps at this point esp cape since he clearly read my posts.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

dyachei wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:19 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:11 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:35 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:29 pm This is a draft game? Lime Coke drafted mafia team...

Well, I'm confirmed town.

1) Lime Coke hates me and would never subject himself to being in a chat with me
2) Lime Coke thinks I'm bad at mafia
3) Lime Coke thinks I'm bad at town

Gym class is easy. I won't post again today, but I'll vote someone later. If I ever die during the day this game, I take no responsibility for it because you should all know better, and those who don't should inform themselves. It's not just like "Lime Coke slightly dislikes this guy"... It's bad.
I can buy this. He was one of the people who got really mad at you for faking the red, right?
Me when I'm LAMIST: Cape is mafia
NAA when they LAMIST: Wow so town
has to do with tone. which i know people hate as an answer but I think NAA's tone is pretty much the same as the last game I saw him in
I had absolutely no meta there so good to know, but I suppose they already flipped town now that im typing this out lol
dyachei wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:17 pm i dont want to vote seanzie, dunya, alison, SS or NAA today. who does that leave?
Explain these except NAA
dyachei wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:21 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:19 pm
dyachei wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:09 pm i have no idea where to vote. until just now i was nap trapped by a baby
Sabi/alison/jack/falcon votes all got my stamp of approval

With that said, we'll need some other voters if we wanna go for any of the latter 3 considering the current situation

Since I'm almost out of posts I'll add that my reason for Alison is that I dont rly get a good feeling from her ISO being very narrowly focused on 1) wisdom who I lean V (and I think her way of voting/pushing wisdom is very easy to do as maf) 2) Cape based on mainly the opening stuff from the very start of day.

Jack's iso is basically devoid of reads while still posting quite a bit of words. Not feeling great about that.

Falcon is kinda self-explanatory. He gives off the most of just not caring about the game at all of the low posters. Its a cop-out d1 kill for sure, but since I doubt he'll put in effort later I'm down to go for a cop out d1 (while I'm typing this I realized that killing a perma Poe player d1 might be worse in this game if it ends up being like 5/6 maf since then we have less chances)
so that's kind of how jack is? read s7 champs finale to see his v game

I could get on board with falcon though. he didnt contribute much
Randomly meta defending Jack

I feel pretty meh on dyachei, always have felt that way about them though as there are better readers of them then me, idk what they do as mafia either
Again though, does feel more standard I guess then they normally are but I would also have to meta double check that since I have only played mashes with them and meta for those games can be confusing since so big
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:55 pm I can't tell if Dunya not knowing Alison was ita'd is out of touch town or a wolf trying to fake a town slip. Anyone familar with them, which one is more plausible?
i missed this post
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:10 pm I do not know who to decline the derp clear, but someone is being declined.

- This post was brought to you by the 'Cool Doctor Man'
the one that I made you mean? It was genuine, but please don't townread me off that, it would honestly be annoying as I would rather fairly be assessed, look at my actual content
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I really don't think JOH's logs are that bad right now
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:46 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:46 am @DrWilgy you haven't interacted with me but you silently voted for me. May I ask what is your read on me?
No read.

I recall someone said that if Alison is wolf, you are wolf too. Alison flipped wolf and I voted. No real thought or read went into it, thus I had nothing to say.

I'll try to read through and figure out something, but I'm having trouble getting a foot hold this game outside of my early day 1 take.

Real sleepy boy hours result in my 2 remaining braincells unable to click together for that last spark I need to successfully process anything anyone is saying this game.
kind of like this post

but no real read on Wigly
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Feel like Wisdom is usually an easy read and I think that they are a lot more buckled in this game then I have seen them as wolf
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 95

Post by dunya »

Wisdom wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:38 am Okay actually time to remove the elephant out of the room and drop cover since a cop just flipped anyway.
I think Dunya is highly likely to be a wolf from picking since Brad likes to pick strong players as wolf captain and she's probably the best player this game as far as I know.
[VOTE: Dunya] aubergine

Shen is probably town despite being wrong on HK. His drive so far smells very towny!

So a more accurate read list is

TOWN
Seanzie
Cape90
Marmot
Shending_Help
---------
Spacedaisy
Sabiplz
Falcon
---------
Dya
Wilgy
Jack
Dunya
WOLF
you are very wrong. you should auto clear me cos brad knows my fav role is VT and how much i hate to wolf, hence, he would never subject me to that!

nice shot on alison. idk how i got here from the last page, but i'm not at this page yet but apparently i derped on alison being alive.

i think cape90 is cleared from alison interactions, actually, i had them as low probability for w/w from memory, i'll check why.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Alison flipping wolf might look better for Sabi given Sabi's comments about Alison
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Wisdom wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:35 am Cape90 - Got somewhat towny vibes here but mostly gonna sheep SS here. @Shending_Help do you still have a town read here? Also Cape's not w/w with Sabi. Asking for people's reads on Alison deserves a town point!
You have me higher on your reads list then Shen does on his
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i have 0 opinions on dunya
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

haha Sabi got an avatar that's cute
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

when have i derp cleared myself by pretending not to know game things @Jackofhearts2005 ? saying it's within my wolfrange, i'm curious.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:59 pm [VOTE: hollowkat] aubergine
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:00 pm Did I create a tie?
kinda towny IG but otherwise shrug.

Also falcon is still rand

looks better if dya = wolf
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I feel like I mostly have townreads and nullreads and Dunya is one of my null reads but I also don't want to be the one to push her for raisens, especially when I don't actually have a case.

Atp, remaining wolves probably in Dunya/Daisy/Dya/Falcon. Maaaaybe (#salad) Sabi/Seanzie.

But I haven't actually seen suspicious things from those players, just a lack of reasons to clear them like I'm clearing Cape/Shending/Marmot/Wilgy/Wisdom.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:32 pm when have i derp cleared myself by pretending not to know game things @Jackofhearts2005 ? saying it's within my wolfrange, i'm curious.
I don't have an example of you doing it, I just think your wolfgame is good enough to fake that. :beer:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:34 pm I feel like I mostly have townreads and nullreads and Dunya is one of my null reads but I also don't want to be the one to push her for raisens, especially when I don't actually have a case.

Atp, remaining wolves probably in Dunya/Daisy/Dya/Falcon. Maaaaybe (#salad) Sabi/Seanzie.

But I haven't actually seen suspicious things from those players, just a lack of reasons to clear them like I'm clearing Cape/Shending/Marmot/Wilgy/Wisdom.
General vibes I'm getting that aren't backed up by my own reasoning is that Daisy likely town.

General vibes are also that I'd expect Falcon to be posting more as a townie. And I got a little Dya vibe. So the bottom of my readlist is like

Dya
Daisy
Dunya
Falcon
Triple D lol. Like bewbs
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That's unclear. Got a little bit of reasoning Dya town that was discussed early wrt their Wisdom "concerns."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Anyway, [boat alison unboat]
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:35 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:32 pm when have i derp cleared myself by pretending not to know game things @Jackofhearts2005 ? saying it's within my wolfrange, i'm curious.
I don't have an example of you doing it, I just think your wolfgame is good enough to fake that. :beer:
important to clarify that then to others who haven't played with me then because i am more likely to derp clear as town (not intentionally, but just cos i don't have tmi).

i don't think derps should be clearing anyway, cos wifom existis.

it so fucking hot, i'm on page 8, i will iso dya and spacedaisy since i've been asked about both or at least cos i see dya in the running and am curious why
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:34 pm I feel like I mostly have townreads and nullreads and Dunya is one of my null reads but I also don't want to be the one to push her for raisens, especially when I don't actually have a case.

lol stop this every game

push me, don't give me that "we had a bad moment 7 months ago so now i can't play mafia with her"
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

9 days til I get to talk to Brad about wrestling.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:40 pm

lol stop this every game

push me, don't give me that "we had a bad moment 7 months ago so now i can't play mafia with her"
But I made you sad like idk 3 months ago and I don't have a reason to suspect you outside of POE. :omg: :omg: :omg:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Agreed that it is so fucking hot. Fucking 104+ highs the entire gd forecast in dfw with no rain in sight.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dyachei wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:18 pm I'd probably shoot falcon. felt like they added nothing to the game yesterday. but i do have 1 concern
dyachei wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:42 am
as for falcon, read their opening again and maybe you'll see what I'm concerned about
i think they may be softing something
a little concerned here. not sure i believe t!dya outs that falcon is softing PR if they actually believe falcon to be town pr.

still reading :eyes:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:44 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:40 pm

lol stop this every game

But I made you sad like idk 3 months ago and I don't have a reason to suspect you outside of POE. :omg: :omg: :omg:
water under the bridge. let's open a new page (i also don't remember what it was 3 months ago, and pls don't remind me lol)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:39 am @Wisdom I think Wilgy is more likely to have himself bussed over bussing another teammate.
totally agree with this in every world and scenario lol.

i don't know why i was asked about seanzie from dya and wisdom, but i feel good about him. i think he's prodding in good directions in the way t!seanzie does.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol okay well I will let you know when I have a reason to read you one way or the other. In the meantime, keep doing what you're doing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I really love HK's avatar and I smile every time I see that rainbow lion like "I wanna die."
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 50

Post by DrWilgy »

dunya wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:53 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:39 am @Wisdom I think Wilgy is more likely to have himself bussed over bussing another teammate.
totally agree with this in every world and scenario lol.

i don't know why i was asked about seanzie from dya and wisdom, but i feel good about him. i think he's prodding in good directions in the way t!seanzie does.
It's funny because the only place where I want to die more than Mafia is IRL.

Just fuck me up fam.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Rackets”