Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 4]

Post by NateTheLesser »

Boquise wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:19 am Hi.
Don't think for a second that I didn't see how several players last EOD tried to chainsaw me into an Ender yeet with "if Ender flips town Boq is wolf".

I am surprised I have zero votes and JJJ is getting heat, but I'm going to give everyone who said that homework. Explain why you thought so.

This kill again points at 1 scum inside me/JJJ/Alison btw so I am feeling smug about being right there.

Also. I am only 20 pages left to be done with reading the MU qualis. I am going to have a headache for a wee while afterwards, but it also mean that today I will be able to play with much more ease. Sorry woofs tbh
The impression I was left with after your interactions with JJJ yesterday was that it was two town players who somewhat reluctantly found each other after some mutual suspicion. And reading you both as town is a big factor in my view of the gamestate today. So I'm wondering if you see the "olive branch" the same way you did yesterday?
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

@RondoDimBuckle can you explain your chart a bit? The numbers are how many times players were on the same wagon at EOD? What do the colors mean?

Also @JaggedJimmyJay do you have an updated version of your interaction chart?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

No, I haven't been able to put such a thing together. Are there particular interactions that interest you, Nate?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 572
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Rondo, I flat don't understand your posts. I mean no offense, it's just confusing to me. If there's something you want me to talk about, I will need you to clarify and make explicit.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:25 am I am starting to become very wary of fingersplints though. I'm worried that I'm not being pushed very strongly this game because I'm the person who is shielding fingersplints. If we're t/t, I do think it would be hard for the wolves to win without mis-elimming at least one of us.
How come? Don’t bail on me now
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I checked the kill this morning but agent been able to be around all day, but while I was walking to pick up my daughter I had thought that maybe there wasn’t actually mafia in the JJJ/Boq/Alison group and it might be just a setup to throw suspicion on those three who were town lead, so whoever mentions it today is suspicious
Interesting that it’s Boq
Boquise wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:19 am

This kill again points at 1 scum inside me/JJJ/Alison btw so I am feeling smug about being right there.
I’m curious as to who was the first person to suggest this trio (if it was also Boq - so maybe actually the mafia in the group but thought it was more likely to get the others with votes) but doubt I’ll be able to find it and not that curious to spend hours looking.

Anyways just random mafia musings I had while out walking
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:39 am There is one potential pairing of players in this game that interests me a great deal. I don't know yet what I will find when I dig, but I think it might prove pretty illuminating when I do dig. I won't say who that pairing is yet. Anyone is free to guess.
Boq and Lucy!
Gro-oo-ovy
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:17 pm No, I haven't been able to put such a thing together. Are there particular interactions that interest you, Nate?
This is my first experience with your chart, I was hoping it's something you keep refining as the game goes on.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:32 pm I checked the kill this morning but agent been able to be around all day, but while I was walking to pick up my daughter I had thought that maybe there wasn’t actually mafia in the JJJ/Boq/Alison group and it might be just a setup to throw suspicion on those three who were town lead, so whoever mentions it today is suspicious

I’m curious as to who was the first person to suggest this trio (if it was also Boq - so maybe actually the mafia in the group but thought it was more likely to get the others with votes) but doubt I’ll be able to find it and not that curious to spend hours looking.

It was Boq that suggested it yesterday, yes, that the Sean kill pointed to that group. I think the group originally came about because Alison/Boq/JJJ/Lucy were kind of the consensus townreads on day one. Are you saying that him bringing it up makes him more likely to be the mafia in that group if there is one?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:36 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:32 pm I checked the kill this morning but agent been able to be around all day, but while I was walking to pick up my daughter I had thought that maybe there wasn’t actually mafia in the JJJ/Boq/Alison group and it might be just a setup to throw suspicion on those three who were town lead, so whoever mentions it today is suspicious

It was Boq that suggested it yesterday, yes, that the Sean kill pointed to that group. I think the group originally came about because Alison/Boq/JJJ/Lucy were kind of the consensus townreads on day one. Are you saying that him bringing it up makes him more likely to be the mafia in that group if there is one?
I’m suggesting it is a possibility, yes, that he is the mafia there. I’ve previously stated that of the trio I find him most suspicious, so this isn’t entirely a new idea on my part. Only my idea that the mafia leaves alone the other consensus town reads and then has one of them (boq) keep mentioning that it’s weird they are all being left alone. This would be a gamble including himself in the group but perhaps he thought (rightfully it seems) it would be easy to divert attention to the other two.
This is just a theory I’m thinking about right now, as it matches my existing suspicions and would be true to my current townread of Jay and Alison.
My other theory is that I’m very wrong.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

How many more mistakes can we make before game over?
Gro-oo-ovy
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:59 pm How many more mistakes can we make before game over?
If we miss today, it's final-7 tomorrow and game over if we miss again.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:55 pm

I’m suggesting it is a possibility, yes, that he is the mafia there. I’ve previously stated that of the trio I find him most suspicious, so this isn’t entirely a new idea on my part. Only my idea that the mafia leaves alone the other consensus town reads and then has one of them (boq) keep mentioning that it’s weird they are all being left alone. This would be a gamble including himself in the group but perhaps he thought (rightfully it seems) it would be easy to divert attention to the other two.
This is just a theory I’m thinking about right now, as it matches my existing suspicions and would be true to my current townread of Jay and Alison.
I thought about that, and it would be a way to push Jay or Alison. But it means lumping himself into a POE of 3 that becomes a POE of 2 if he succeeds in getting one of them chopped. And, he backed off Jay and gave him a pretty strong town read at a point when Jay was in the lead, so why back off if his plan is working?
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

That's partly why I want to hear from Boq when his brain re-solidifies.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 714

Post by Boquise »

Guess who is done with all the quali readings ((((((:
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

just gonna get ready for bed and then it is game time tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Okay so lets see if anyone did their homework
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:15 pm
Don't think for a second that I didn't see how several players last EOD tried to chainsaw me into an Ender yeet with "if Ender flips town Boq is wolf".

I am surprised I have zero votes and JJJ is getting heat, but I'm going to give everyone who said that homework. Explain why you thought so.

Also. I am only 20 pages left to be done with reading the MU qualis. I am going to have a headache for a wee while afterwards, but it also mean that today I will be able to play with much more ease. Sorry woofs tbh
The impression I was left with after your interactions with JJJ yesterday was that it was two town players who somewhat reluctantly found each other after some mutual suspicion. And reading you both as town is a big factor in my view of the gamestate today. So I'm wondering if you see the "olive branch" the same way you did yesterday?
yea
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:55 pm

I think you should be putting down your vote in that case tbh.
You claim that it "would be easy to divert attention to the other two" - but this does not represent how I played yesterday nor does it represent how the game went yesterday. I need you to show actual instances where I diverted attention to JJJ and Alison aside from saying that one solve is between us three tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:49 am
Boquise wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:19 am This kill again points at 1 scum inside me/JJJ/Alison btw so I am feeling smug about being right there.
I don't disagree with your conclusion, but what makes you think the kill points that way?
Because scum is killing around us.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I was the first person to suggest that.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 2]

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:19 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:21 pm I think it's funny that with the exception of boq, all my scum reads are on me.

Oh well. Yeet Ender when I'm gone.
Evidence against Boq
How is this evidence against me?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:59 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:43 am I'm not reading all that in detail. Is this just a collation of legacy posts by each dead player about each alive player?
It hasnt failed me yet. Dunya called all the wolves day 1 and I just sheeped her reads and pushed them till we won the game (I forget the game, please dont ask me which one). Macs reads are way off this game so I am going for a holistic collective approach (Slash sheep Ender because it works out that he is suspicious of the same people funnily enough). Town can have the right gut read where everyone feels funky about the same person as long as you get a large enough pool over a long period of time you can get some good results. Plus voting doesnt lie. You have to plant your feet and say "this person is bad" (which is why I dont like Lucy's sleep and Boq's no vote because I see it as a cop out but I am trying not to just see it as alignment indicative) so eventually youll have to defend the fact you flipped town.

tl;dr dont like this post
I have always voted before going to sleep. I can however not be around for eod to change my vote, which is what happened at D1.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 680
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:36 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:21 pm I think it's funny that with the exception of boq, all my scum reads are on me.

Evidence against Boq
I think I go over it later because it doesn't make sense with another post so this on its own I lost confidence in
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:39 am There is one potential pairing of players in this game that interests me a great deal. I don't know yet what I will find when I dig, but I think it might prove pretty illuminating when I do dig. I won't say who that pairing is yet. Anyone is free to guess.
I have a secret pairing too tbh.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:37 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:59 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:43 am I'm not reading all that in detail. Is this just a collation of legacy posts by each dead player about each alive player?
It hasnt failed me yet. Dunya called all the wolves day 1 and I just sheeped her reads and pushed them till we won the game (I forget the game, please dont ask me which one). Macs reads are way off this game so I am going for a holistic collective approach (Slash sheep Ender because it works out that he is suspicious of the same people funnily enough). Town can have the right gut read where everyone feels funky about the same person as long as you get a large enough pool over a long period of time you can get some good results. Plus voting doesnt lie. You have to plant your feet and say "this person is bad" (which is why I dont like Lucy's sleep and Boq's no vote because I see it as a cop out but I am trying not to just see it as alignment indicative) so eventually youll have to defend the fact you flipped town.

tl;dr dont like this post
I have always voted before going to sleep. I can however not be around for eod to change my vote, which is what happened at D1.
Yeah I know it just skews your available % in my eyes I don't think its useful after sleeping on it it just is
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:38 pm

Evidence against Boq
I think I go over it later because it doesn't make sense with another post so this on its own I lost confidence in
Sounds like a cop-out tbh
No, tell me how Wilgy saying that I am their only NON-scum read who is voting them, is evidence against me tbh. I want to understand where that thought sparked from when you read that specific post. Or are you saying that you immediately connected that post with another? If so I need to see that post too tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:28 pm @RondoDimBuckle can you explain your chart a bit? The numbers are how many times players were on the same wagon at EOD? What do the colors mean?

Basically people voting together for pairing purposes on its own its kinda useless but it helps highlight possibilities for me. The colours are the increased % of always voting together, grey is never voted together but for lucy and boq they are one step higher because of a missing day.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

kay, I see that no one felt prompted to do their homework tbh smh.

Cowards smh tbh

This will be my solving play list:

Actually it is 00:44 rn but I want to at least compile the chainsaw tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:43 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:34 am Also, why didn't you say anything to me when I made a full compilation of Sean's reads?
Because "normal player makes one post looking at a single player's reads, and then gives up" is regular behavior.

"Guy who pops in at odd times to shitpost and/or give oddball chaotic reads posts an entire page of very dense legacy interactions" is slightly odder behavior.

If it was Nate posting Rondo's analysis, I wouldn't have said anything, because it wouldn't strike me as strange or surprising. Again, my emphasis is on figuring out why this person is doing the thing they're doing, as opposed to nitpicking at the exact content.
Just because I act like a spaz doesn't mean I am.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:43 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:28 pm @RondoDimBuckle can you explain your chart a bit? The numbers are how many times players were on the same wagon at EOD? What do the colors mean?

Basically people voting together for pairing purposes on its own its kinda useless but it helps highlight possibilities for me. The colours are the increased % of always voting together, grey is never voted together but for lucy and boq they are one step higher because of a missing day.
But I did not miss a day.
Yesterday I was scum read for parking my vote on Marmot. Iirc you were one of those accusers.
And now that vote doesnt exist.

That is not a game i will play tbh
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:43 pm

And the numbers you compiled after the chart were trying to count up the town/scum reads of the dead players?

If you feel like doing it, I'd be interested in the numbers if you only take into account Mac/Sean/Dizzy, since those are the players the wolves directly removed from the game (eg maybe they had overlapping suspicions that were correct).
Boquise
Money Launderer

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 3]

Post by Boquise »

ok to start things off, obviously there will be town included in this chainsaw. I think scum is likelier to subtly cheer on or just say "yeh i agree" than town and not be in the forefront, but like I dont have any statistics on that.

Why I am reacting to this is not only because it is a stereotypical chainsaw, but because it is also very random. I openly stated I town read all three of the wagons (Creature, JJJ, Ender). I picked Ender because I said I town read him the least. This is a very standard rationale to have.
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:51 pm This probably clears Rondo more if Ender is w

If ender is v though. Oh lord. Have fun. Jay/Boq probably. Creature a possibility, but I would never go there first.

If Ender is v, Marmot is in charge, ok? Ok.
Dizzy starts it off, and Dizzy is town (which I correctly read tbh).
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:55 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:54 pm If Ender flips W I am in charge tbh. Jay after me if I die.
Jay/Boq looking kinda sus
Creature sheeps it, but not openly and not by quoting Dizzy but Alison.
Why did that specific Alison post make you conclude that I and Jay are looking sus? @Creature
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:58 pm If I die tonight:

Ender W flip - Jay is in charge. I suspect lucy as stated. Would clear Rondo. Finger is still very much on the table given Ender/Boq tried to clear her. Dizzy is probably town despite this, he has been townie and shown enough consideration towards Ender W worlds despite repping a Jay tunnel.

Ender V flip - I have no idea why the fuck I died, read my ISO to find out what read I have that might make scum panic to that degree. Probably just put Dizzy in charge in that universe and let him figure it out. In a vacuum I'd say Jay wolf, Boq wolf, maybe Marmot (given that he spent most of his EOD voting me and Ender). But figure out why I was killed in that situation I guess. I don't think it's likely.
So this one is cool. I am being shaded in the Ender w world, which is not weird because Alison has tried to pair me with Ender since iirc D1 or D2? What is weird though is that I am suddenly scum in the Ender V world too. I realise that the context in this post is "if Alison dies this is her legacy", but it is still a weird thought.

@Alison
1. Why am I wolf in the Ender v world?
2. Why would wolf I kill you in this world (which you imply)?
3. Why have you not pressed me that much today?

And like I see here now:
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:59 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:55 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:54 pm If Ender flips W I am in charge tbh. Jay after me if I die.
Jay/Boq looking kinda sus
If Ender is W then Jay/Boq are likely cleared, Jay was Ender's main rival in thread and Boq supported Jay when it was unpopular to do so.
That you'd clear me if Ender was w. So maybe I am misunderstanding some point that you have previously made?
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:02 pm Jay/Boq suspects if Ender flips town
Again, why @Creature

Then we have Dizzy come in again with a Boq wolf world with JJJ and Creature chimes in with Rondo being the third wolf. So this needs to be answered tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:55 pm @Dyslexicon If I am mafia and finger is town why do I relent on her today? I could have very easily refused to give her credit for her "frustrated" post, citing the well known fact that I scumread AtE. She is a very viable wagon today and isn't here to defend herself. I am clearly not gonna pocket her with my "pass". What is my agenda there? Is it just WIFOM?
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:36 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:32 pm I shoulda done poll snapshots, that would've been useful.

There was a time yesterday when Alison was a primary candidate alongside Jay (and possibly Ender too at the time), and her wagon fell off in place of Ender's. I'm not sure if there's anything significant about that, but it's plausible given that Ender was probably always going to be easier to elim than Alison.
My memory was that it was a 4-way tie (two votes each) between me, Ender, Jay, and Creature. Creature was definitely being pushed less than the three of us, though.

I was receiving heat and I think I was definitely a prime candidate until I argued that I had no reason to give finger a pass as scum and people agreed with that argument. Wagons mostly coalesced towards Ender/Jay after that at my urging, with some holdouts on Creature.
Also I am not really super vibing with this self-clear.
So I will answer the question Alison asked instead of Dizzy. "What is my agenda there [for give Fingers credit]".
The agenda could very well be that Fingers is a very easily yeeted player and it is way more beneficial to keep her around for when we creep closer to lylo (or are in lylo) and try to yeet a bigger target on a D3. It is standard but good scum play tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:59 pm That's partly why I want to hear from Boq when his brain re-solidifies.
what exactly do you want to hear tbh?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 549
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:57 am
Marmot wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:20 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:13 pm I still think Creature's town tbh. I review two of his scum games and two of his town games in the last year, and his posting is far more in line with his town games. Specifically his paranoid complaints about mis-elimming at EOD. There's just none of that in his scum games, and quite a bit in his town games.

Town

Pandas vs Trash Pandas
RPG Mafia

Scum

Rings of Power
Fall of Númenor

Creature voters, I'm curious if you agree with this take.

@fingersplints @RondoDimBuckle @NateTheLesser
Marmot wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:24 am @JaggedJimmyJay can I get your current read on Creature?
Can I ask why Creature is a priority for you to solve coming into today?

Creature is one of the few living players to have garnered wagons on them in this game.

I tagged those people because they all had EOD votes on him.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Boquise wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:42 pm

Evidence against Boq
No, tell me how Wilgy saying that I am their only NON-scum read who is voting them, is evidence against me tbh. I want to understand where that thought sparked from when you read that specific post. Or are you saying that you immediately connected that post with another? If so I need to see that post too tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I have some other things I want to explore, but needa sleep tbh. There is always outside work to do, but I can finally play this game semi-properly at least!
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Boquise wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:28 pm

yea
Okay, so FMPOV if you two are town then I only need 2 more town and I can chop the rest. What do you think of Lucy? Because I still think she's town.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Boquise wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:03 pm

Evidence against Boq
I think one of you is mis-reading it. "...with the exception of Boq, all my scum reads are on me" I initially read as "all my scum reads except Boq are on me", which would imply you are a scum read. But you were voting for Wilgy there, so I think he meant "all my voters are scum reads except for Boq".
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:05 pm

yea
Okay, so FMPOV if you two are town then I only need 2 more town and I can chop the rest. What do you think of Lucy? Because I still think she's town.
I am no longer sure on Lucy and might have a spicy take on her tbh
I still think Fingers is town and so is Rondo though his posts against me are a bit wolfy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:07 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:03 pm

Evidence against Boq
I think one of you is mis-reading it. "...with the exception of Boq, all my scum reads are on me" I initially read as "all my scum reads except Boq are on me", which would imply you are a scum read. But you were voting for Wilgy there, so I think he meant "all my voters are scum reads except for Boq".
that means i am correct! Wahoooooooo
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm sipping wine at a winery because I'm classy af, but I'll be around later.

@Boquise please consider my towncase (and also sean's towncase) of Creature when you get a chance

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

They can both be found in my day 4 iso

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

okay so like, normally i try to walk around my reads and not really go for it.
But I also suck as town tbh

I had a traumatic turbo game earlier today where I voted and shot two town reads of mine because the thread thought that they were wolves tbh
and like it gave me a sort of epiphany tbh! Since I already suck and misplay when I try to step on my toes with my reads, I wont really lose anything if i actually am slightly more aggressive tbh

so i think i will try to do that tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:11 pm I'm sipping wine at a winery because I'm classy af, but I'll be around later.

@Boquise please consider my towncase (and also sean's towncase) of Creature when you get a chance
are marmots allowed into those facilties tbh? Or is it because you play the sax?

sure i will tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

tomorrow is gonna be a day of alcohol for me tbh!

goodnight tbh
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Boquise wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:08 pm

yea
I still think Fingers is town and so is Rondo though his posts against me are a bit wolfy
Okay. Part of my read on Lucy is that she still seems very similar to her qualifier. Since you've been marinating in those, do you think there are differences here that are important?

And she occasionally has posts that don't fit (for me) with a wolf perspective, like this one:
lucy wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:43 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:42 pm If Ender is w, I'm pretty sure Nate is w too
didn't I think this 2 days ago
Taking credit for "solving" me/Ender as w/w when w!Lucy would know that Ender is about to flip v.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:14 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:08 pm

yea
Okay. Part of my read on Lucy is that she still seems very similar to her qualifier. Since you've been marinating in those, do you think there are differences here that are important?

And she occasionally has posts that don't fit (for me) with a wolf perspective, like this one:
lucy wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:43 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:42 pm If Ender is w, I'm pretty sure Nate is w too
didn't I think this 2 days ago
Taking credit for "solving" me/Ender as w/w when w!Lucy would know that Ender is about to flip v.
there are some differences like level of engagement and takes i think, but there is a good point you show there in your quote. But why is it unlikely that a scum says that?

Return to “Previous Hustles”