Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 347
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 3]

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:15 pm @Alison Why is the wagon on Wilgy suggestive of a save? Sean called for votes there, and he was town. I voted after him, and I am town. Why was it a save?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 714
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:12 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:11 pm ender whats your take on me tbh
You feel like you're playing a distant game which on first pass I want to scumread but I doubt you're with the other people I'm scumreading so you gotta be just town right?

That's my bad take on you.
i thought you had a stronger reason since you said you liked my posts so much and stuff tbh ):

this is like when you are out at the club with peeps and someone says "you are pretty nice i like you" and then the next day they are like "uh your sweater was nice ig?"
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy what is your opinion on the state of the matters
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 680
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 0]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:46 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:38 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:17 pmMy read on Boquise is deeply spiritual. I gleaned it from the garnet crystal I keep next to my bed. Boq and I have a somewhat unique experience to draw from, and it's a single game (champs, season 7, semifinal 3). Boq had less than a good time in that game, and it kind of became a standard bearer for him as a descriptor of his "town self-worth". Just given what happened in that game and the conversations I have had with Boq since, I have a decently developed mental concept of what town Boq ought to look like in our next game. And I think he is starting this one in decent alignment with that mental concept. He seeks to put his turbulence behind him and solve the cot-damned game. At least that's my initial impression.
This is some time after the initial Boq town read, and this is what's been hunting me in thinking that Jay w and Boq v seems weird. Unless "deeply spiritual" is just a way for Jay to shamelessly pocket. It's funny how I have resistant to think it is, when I shamelessly emotionally pocketed Illario in Fleabag. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, and it's just more of a joke, which the second line would imply tbh.
lets say jjj, alison, ender, fingers are town, also i am town so like tbh
who's scum iyo?
If Dizzy/Alison/JJJ/Me/You/Fingers are all town then wolves have to be in Creature/Rondo/Nate/Marmot/Lucy.

Rondo is being townread by a lot so that reduces it to 3 in Creature/Nate/Marmot/Lucy.

And I don't feel like that's the case.
I think the bow/Alison/jjj could be wolf shear and if I had to shoot outside of that on that list it would be lucy then creature but lucy is widely town read so [VOTE: creature ] aubergine
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 549
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:16 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:15 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:11 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:09 pmDon't ask me to vote for Jay if you can't deal with the pressure of forcing that wagon
I don't really know what you're saying here.

I'm frustrated that you seem to tinfoil me when I'm trying to entertain your desires in this game.
I love you and I am not voting you and I might vote Alison.

Out of Creature and Ender, who do you most like to see DEAD

Between those two, Ender.

While they've exhibited some similar behaviors, I'm more concerned about Ender because he has changed his behavior, coincidentally after taking some pressure, while Creature hasn't budged.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 680
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:57 pm I do not feel comfortable in terms of surety.

Rondo/Marmot/Dizzy town feels good to me.
I am not sure on marmot but I will hold off sorry mac
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 572
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Dyslexicon instead of rehashing the dialogues on Ender that we've already covered, here's something new to consider: his treatment of Nate. There've been some hints today of Ender thinking about Nate, but the hints don't seem to progress to something more than hints. It's the kind of thing that I think looks like lip service, when the real Ender presence of Day 3 is just "vote Jay". Examples:

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:57 am Re: Nate

I'll grant you he's easy to push (Used this in Champs kinda), but in champs he felt like his thoughts were more nuanced and built around the findings he had. This game he seems passive, out of sorts, and entirely unwilling to grapple with anyone or have any hard stances. He admits it himself, which is a minor point in his favour.

Can you talk to me about what you found in his post history that you think as town?
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:25 pm Nate is also super sus for the fact that he has no solid decisiveness about his reads.

He provides those lovely scalding hot lists and then is like "But I'm not sure".

I'm ngl I'm trying to remember if he did that in Quals, need to check.
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:37 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:25 pm Nate is also super sus for the fact that he has no solid decisiveness about his reads.

He provides those lovely scalding hot lists and then is like "But I'm not sure".

I posted a lengthy take on Nate. You should tell me what you make of it.
I think it's a decent ISO. I do agree that Nate is logically consistent, which I don't think is entirely town of him but I do like it.

I think that the major thing that sticks to me is how he doesn't have a strong case for anyone. I certainly remember from our qualifier that it felt like he had more conviction.

That being said, there is a certain listlessness about this state of game that I empathise with.
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:00 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:18 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:48 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:03 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:00 pm I do think you are favouring his logical consistency and state in thread a lot more than I am
I think he would break his scum range hard if he's mafia here tbh
Wut?
He feels like he's out of his scum range to me.

Your tone towards me here is a little weird. You seem more stressed than happy that I'm viewing the game pretty much the same way you are rn?
Stressed irl, has nothing to do with you <3

It's coming through in a lot.

I'm also like, wondering if I'm actually right on JJJ because I read over the Nate ISO and actually felt I agreed with several comments.
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:18 am Dyslexicon
Rondo

Marmot

Lucy
Creature

NateTheLesser
Fingersplints
Boq
Alison
JJJ

While I always appreciate someone reviewing my work, particularly a suspect of mine, this makes it all seem pointless. I think that this is an example of a broader trend for Ender's Day 3 that I first alluded to here (click), and in combination with the previous gripes of Day 2 (click). Going through the motions. I don't really understand your town read.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:16 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:15 pm @Alison Why is the wagon on Wilgy suggestive of a save? Sean called for votes there, and he was town. I voted after him, and I am town. Why was it a save?
Sorry, quote error.

I don't think Wilgy was in the list of prime candidates to be exed. He was taking a bit of heat, but not a ton, and there were a couple of people, including me, vouching for him.

I leave the thread close to EOD with a big leading wagon on finger and come back to a guy that I didn't expect to take much heat being a runaway exe and flipping town. I am deeply suspicious of flash wagons in general and I think the Wilgy wagon would count as one.

I think it is very easy for mafia to pile onto a wagon started by a townie when their mafia buddy is under threat.

What do you think went on D2, if Wilgy wasn't meant to be a save? Do you think the other candidates under threat that day (finger, Ender, to a lesser extent myself) are all town, mafia felt comfortable with the gamestate, and then a wagon comp of primarily townies rushed through a last minute exe on Wilgy? That doesn't feel like what happened to me.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Boquise wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:16 pm
You feel like you're playing a distant game which on first pass I want to scumread but I doubt you're with the other people I'm scumreading so you gotta be just town right?

i thought you had a stronger reason since you said you liked my posts so much and stuff tbh ):

this is like when you are out at the club with peeps and someone says "you are pretty nice i like you" and then the next day they are like "uh your sweater was nice ig?"
The problem is I like your posts when you post them but every time I read back I'm like "But this all could come from mafia tho." and can't find anything that makes me sure you're town.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 0]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:18 pm I think the bow/Alison/jjj could be wolf shear and if I had to shoot outside of that on that list it would be lucy then creature but lucy is widely town read so [VOTE: creature ] aubergine
What is "wolf shear"?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:20 pm

The problem is I like your posts when you post them but every time I read back I'm like "But this all could come from mafia tho." and can't find anything that makes me sure you're town.
this is like a very standard reason town uses to scum read me when i am town fwiw tbh
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 594

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:20 pmWhat do you think went on D2, if Wilgy wasn't meant to be a save? Do you think the other candidates under threat that day (finger, Ender, to a lesser extent myself) are all town, mafia felt comfortable with the gamestate, and then a wagon comp of primarily townies rushed through a last minute exe on Wilgy? That doesn't feel like what happened to me.
Yes, I see both Ender and Fingers as town.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:20 pm
Sorry, quote error.

I don't think Wilgy was in the list of prime candidates to be exed. He was taking a bit of heat, but not a ton, and there were a couple of people, including me, vouching for him.

I leave the thread close to EOD with a big leading wagon on finger and come back to a guy that I didn't expect to take much heat being a runaway exe and flipping town. I am deeply suspicious of flash wagons in general and I think the Wilgy wagon would count as one.

I think it is very easy for mafia to pile onto a wagon started by a townie when their mafia buddy is under threat.

What do you think went on D2, if Wilgy wasn't meant to be a save? Do you think the other candidates under threat that day (finger, Ender, to a lesser extent myself) are all town, mafia felt comfortable with the gamestate, and then a wagon comp of primarily townies rushed through a last minute exe on Wilgy? That doesn't feel like what happened to me.

This is relying on fingersplints being mafia ofc. Have you read up on her today and do you still feel strongly about her being scum?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:19 pm @Dyslexicon instead of rehashing the dialogues on Ender that we've already covered, here's something new to consider: his treatment of Nate. There've been some hints today of Ender thinking about Nate, but the hints don't seem to progress to something more than hints. It's the kind of thing that I think looks like lip service, when the real Ender presence of Day 3 is just "vote Jay". Examples:

I'll grant you he's easy to push (Used this in Champs kinda), but in champs he felt like his thoughts were more nuanced and built around the findings he had. This game he seems passive, out of sorts, and entirely unwilling to grapple with anyone or have any hard stances. He admits it himself, which is a minor point in his favour.

Can you talk to me about what you found in his post history that you think as town?

I think it's a decent ISO. I do agree that Nate is logically consistent, which I don't think is entirely town of him but I do like it.

I think that the major thing that sticks to me is how he doesn't have a strong case for anyone. I certainly remember from our qualifier that it felt like he had more conviction.

That being said, there is a certain listlessness about this state of game that I empathise with.
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:00 pm I do think you are favouring his logical consistency and state in thread a lot more than I am
Wut?

Your tone towards me here is a little weird. You seem more stressed than happy that I'm viewing the game pretty much the same way you are rn?

I'm also like, wondering if I'm actually right on JJJ because I read over the Nate ISO and actually felt I agreed with several comments.
Rondo

Marmot

Lucy
Creature

NateTheLesser
Fingersplints
Boq
Alison
JJJ

While I always appreciate someone reviewing my work, particularly a suspect of mine, this makes it all seem pointless. I think that this is an example of a broader trend for Ender's Day 3 that I first alluded to here (click), and in combination with the previous gripes of Day 2 (click). Going through the motions. I don't really understand your town read.
How clearly do I have to say "I Sus Nate and think he's wolf" to get through?

I explicitly said after I agreed about the logic consistency that I thought you were weighing that TOO HIGHLY.

I am not voting Nate because people I townread disagree with me and I acknowledge they could be right.

This is called "Actually listening to your townreads."
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Boquise wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:21 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:20 pm

this is like a very standard reason town uses to scum read me when i am town fwiw tbh
Patrick meme "Then you should townread me."
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:14 pm @Boquise Not sure how you got that though. Because Creature was calling Falcon possible mafia while at the same time complaining that the direction was off. He was also entertaining Wilgy as possible mafia, while at the same time whining that town was not chopping mafia. I don't understand Creature's play at all at all if he's town here tbh.
maybe my eyes got crossed when i read due to tiredness but i missed that
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:20 pm Okay, spreadsheet stuff:

Day 1 Votes:
Day 2 Votes:
Waterfall:
EOD Wagons:
I need this
Alison

Post by Alison »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:22 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:20 pm
Sorry, quote error.

This is relying on fingersplints being mafia ofc. Have you read up on her today and do you still feel strongly about her being scum?
finger or Ender.

I am currently voting Ender. I am giving finger a pass today for a towntell I don't think mafia fakes often, but I certainly haven't cleared her. I feel pretty good about the proposition that there is likely to be one in finger/Ender, independent of anything else.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:19 pm @Dyslexicon instead of rehashing the dialogues on Ender that we've already covered, here's something new to consider: his treatment of Nate. There've been some hints today of Ender thinking about Nate, but the hints don't seem to progress to something more than hints. It's the kind of thing that I think looks like lip service, when the real Ender presence of Day 3 is just "vote Jay". Examples:

Wut?

Rondo

Marmot

Lucy
Creature

NateTheLesser
Fingersplints
Boq
Alison
JJJ

How clearly do I have to say "I Sus Nate and think he's wolf" to get through?

I explicitly said after I agreed about the logic consistency that I thought you were weighing that TOO HIGHLY.

I am not voting Nate because people I townread disagree with me and I acknowledge they could be right.

i thought i was the only one town reading him
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Alison Who were the wolves who did the saving of whom? Is it me and Ender, the popular duo?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dizzy, what do you think about Ender generally following your vote pattern?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Just quoting this so Jay can see I explicitly stated this after I responded about his ISO.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:13 pm @RondoDimBuckle Can you corroborate the claim that this is how Ender treats you every game? What is your read on him?
Repeating this request.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:25 pm Dizzy, what do you think about Ender generally following your vote pattern?
This is where I point out that I got to Jay first in terms of verbally sussing him :cloud9:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:22 pm How clearly do I have to say "I Sus Nate and think he's wolf" to get through?

You've referenced the highlighted term as something that you agree with me about on a few occasions, but I'm not actually sure what you're referring to. What do you mean by Nate's logical consistency?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:25 pm Dizzy, what do you think about Ender generally following your vote pattern?
I don't feel any particular way about it. It doesn't make me feel bad about him.

I was just thinking that if Ender is actually mafia, one of the only people I could see with him is Nate. Like maybe Boq and you. I don't think he is with Alison or Jay, and I don't think both of those two are town.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:27 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:22 pm How clearly do I have to say "I Sus Nate and think he's wolf" to get through?

You've referenced the highlighted term as something that you agree with me about on a few occasions, but I'm not actually sure what you're referring to. What do you mean by Nate's logical consistency?
You called it his solving process.

I can see the lines of Nate doing things and each following step having a good reason for the progression.

Even his listlessness had a nice little explanation.

But I think those are something you appear to weigh much higher than I. You effectively just use it to call him town.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Creature »

Damn we are going to mislynch again aren't we?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Feels a lot like the falcon and DrWilgy mislynches which happened because of a seemingly lack of any other option.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:29 pm You called it his solving process.

I can see the lines of Nate doing things and each following step having a good reason for the progression.

But I think those are something you appear to weigh much higher than I. You effectively just use it to call him town.
Okay. I do view clarity of process as an important town indicator, though authenticity is a necessary part of the equation. Do you feel that Nate has been inauthentic?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: NateTheLesser] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:32 pm Feels a lot like the falcon and DrWilgy mislynches which happened because of a seemingly lack of any other option.
Why don't we consider one of Alison and Jay then?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:31 pm Damn we are going to mislynch again aren't we?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:25 pm @Alison Who were the wolves who did the saving of whom? Is it me and Ender, the popular duo?
Ender and finger are the most likely saved people. You and Ender are my top suspects for doing the saving, yes.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:28 pm
I don't feel any particular way about it. It doesn't make me feel bad about him.

I was just thinking that if Ender is actually mafia, one of the only people I could see with him is Nate. Like maybe Boq and you. I don't think he is with Alison or Jay, and I don't think both of those two are town.

That makes sense.

Fwiw, I did try to lead a wagon on him EOD1.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:25 pm @Alison Who were the wolves who did the saving of whom? Is it me and Ender, the popular duo?
Ender and finger are the most likely saved people. You and Ender are my top suspects for doing the saving, yes.
Why did I not know you were suspicious of me before now? I'm holding hands with Ender this game as mafia teammates? Meh
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:32 pm Feels a lot like the falcon and DrWilgy mislynches which happened because of a seemingly lack of any other option.

Oh we have opinions alright

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:28 pm

That makes sense.

Fwiw, I did try to lead a wagon on him EOD1.
Oh right, so not you either. I kind of town read you for doing that at all.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:32 pm [VOTE: NateTheLesser] aubergine
why

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Just want to say that the way Marmot and I react to Dizzy's flip-floppiness are pretty opposite of each other tbh
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lol I already received 4 notifications
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Boquise wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:35 pm Just want to say that the way Marmot and I react to Dizzy's flip-floppiness are pretty opposite of each other tbh
does this tell you something about Marmot

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:34 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:32 pm [VOTE: NateTheLesser] aubergine
why
He's wrongly voting me + barely receiving any attention
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:34 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:33 pm
Why did I not know you were suspicious of me before now? I'm holding hands with Ender this game as mafia teammates? Meh
I told you at the start of today that I had you in upper POE. I don't necessarily endorse that exact team, although it's definitely plausible (and you become a top suspect if Ender flips mafia). I am saying I find vote movements around Wilgy fishy, and you two are the ones that look worst on that wagon.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Funny story: Ender, Dizzy, and I all had basically the same number of posts at EOD2. Now look where we are :wowee:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:32 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:29 pm You called it his solving process.

Okay. I do view clarity of process as an important town indicator, though authenticity is a necessary part of the equation. Do you feel that Nate has been inauthentic?
I feel like town has certain moments of unclear process because very few people have the mental process to not do anything emotional at all during a game.

If that makes sense.

Nate's process feels too clean for me to do that, also he had those flashes of emotion in Champs G1.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:33 pm
Why don't we consider one of Alison and Jay then?
Ok who is most likely wolf between them?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:35 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:35 pm Just want to say that the way Marmot and I react to Dizzy's flip-floppiness are pretty opposite of each other tbh
does this tell you something about Marmot
it made me want to scum read him because i am taking it chill and he is getting seemingly annoyed
but i got kinda burned for using myself as the frame on how one should react tbh

Return to “Previous Hustles”