Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 680
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 3]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Not skanking, Super busy as well, 8ish tonight I will catch up. I had my place saved and the fact that I couldn't fucking quote during the break made it hard to prepare stuff so I didn't bother. Questions will be memed eventually
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:26 pm @EnderWiggin Why do you read Creature town? EoD 1, why, what happened? He's whining and doing absolutely nothing. Sometimes he's defaulting to voting me. He's complaining about Mac's list while still following it. He said I was mafia siding when I was voting Wilgy, while he himself considered Wilgy suspect and ended up voting there. Like wtf. It's useless at best and just wolf at worst. I have big questions about this. That said, I have scarier fish to fry tbh
The townread is based on the fact that I don't believe he cared about self-preservation during that EOD.

Which is not a sensation I feel associated with wolves much.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 594

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:57 amThis isn't a horrible readslist. I would put Dizzy lower but it seems like you are re-evalling him anyway. I think Creature is town too but for slightly different reasons - he showed up at two EODs where a town LHF was run down and spent the entire time bitching and whining about how we're getting it wrong when he could have just sat there, voteparked falcon/Wilgy and started eating popcorn if he was scum.

How confident are you on your Rondo read?
His bitching and moaning is just like eating popcorn though. It seems like a parody. He also voted a LHF himself, and defaulted to me when I was semi-LHF. Why the bitching and moaning about Mac's horrible PoE post, and then following it?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:29 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:26 pm @EnderWiggin Why do you read Creature town? EoD 1, why, what happened? He's whining and doing absolutely nothing. Sometimes he's defaulting to voting me. He's complaining about Mac's list while still following it. He said I was mafia siding when I was voting Wilgy, while he himself considered Wilgy suspect and ended up voting there. Like wtf. It's useless at best and just wolf at worst. I have big questions about this. That said, I have scarier fish to fry tbh
The townread is based on the fact that I don't believe he cared about self-preservation during that EOD.

Which is not a sensation I feel associated with wolves much.
I'll look into it again I guess.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:27 pm I think it's relevant if we're discussing NKA. If you just revived the PoE to discuss it for a different purpose, then it's not relevant. I'm very excited to see your NKA of the Sean kill. Haven't gotten that far yet.
I haven’t performed a dedicated analysis of the Sean kill. I might yet if it seems prudent given the time allotted.

Tell me what the Mac kill means for Marmot.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:39 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:37 pm I'll begin here: I think Boq is strictly town now. I found a general town tell that I've never seen fail before. If he is the first, so be it. That plus the detail of what he's noticing is enough for me.
It is extremely important that you expand on this when you're able. I have a different view.
I won't, because I intend to use it again. I'm interested to hear your view though.
I want feedback on this.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:32 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:27 pm I think it's relevant if we're discussing NKA. If you just revived the PoE to discuss it for a different purpose, then it's not relevant. I'm very excited to see your NKA of the Sean kill. Haven't gotten that far yet.
I haven’t performed a dedicated analysis of the Sean kill. I might yet if it seems prudent given the time allotted.

You haven't? Interesting, since you talked about how you thought NKA was important D2.

I don't know what it means for Marmot. But Mac did say he'd tunnel Marmot if Falcon flipped town. So that's why I think it would be relevant in a NKA of Mac. My point here is not really to talk about Marmot though. But to talk about and with you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:25 pm Nate is also super sus for the fact that he has no solid decisiveness about his reads.

He provides those lovely scalding hot lists and then is like "But I'm not sure".

I'm ngl I'm trying to remember if he did that in Quals, need to check.
I posted a lengthy take on Nate. You should tell me what you make of it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:36 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:39 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:37 pm I'll begin here: I think Boq is strictly town now. I found a general town tell that I've never seen fail before. If he is the first, so be it. That plus the detail of what he's noticing is enough for me.
It is extremely important that you expand on this when you're able. I have a different view.
I won't, because I intend to use it again. I'm interested to hear your view though.
I want feedback on this.
Yeah, I'm still not done reading D3. Will get back to you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:32 pm

You haven't? Interesting, since you talked about how you thought NKA was important D2.

I don't know what it means for Marmot. But Mac did say he'd tunnel Marmot if Falcon flipped town. So that's why I think it would be relevant in a NKA of Mac. My point here is not really to talk about Marmot though. But to talk about and with you.
Yes, there is value in NKA. There is value in a lot of analytic methods, many of which I am actively employing in this very day phase. I am one man and cannot do everything.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:29 am (If it wasn't clear, I am wondering if this is scum theatre.)
That seems unbelievable from you. Jimmay tried to get Ender chopped on D2. He does not do that when there are other easy targets on the table. He doesn't bus for the hell of it. And Ender's suss on Jimmay has been brewing for some time.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kind of tired of Nate talking about "middle wagon votes". Maybe it's a chart thing. But ugh.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:14 pm @NateTheLesser I still owe Creature a full reassessment, but my initial perception on Day 3 is that a Seanzie kill may point to a town Creature. Seanzie protected him pretty staunchly, while people like myself and a few others that have been anti-Creature much of the game are still here. I wonder if that represents an invitation for us to kill him without the same resistance.
I think it's more likely that the NK will aimed at direct threats, rather than removing protection for a mischop. Not that it couldn't serve both purposes.
But there's something more here. Sean arguably lead the chop on Wilgy by asking people to vote him. Why NK Sean when he was loudly wrong? Sean had several other suspicions, no tunnels.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:37 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:25 pm Nate is also super sus for the fact that he has no solid decisiveness about his reads.

He provides those lovely scalding hot lists and then is like "But I'm not sure".

I'm ngl I'm trying to remember if he did that in Quals, need to check.
I posted a lengthy take on Nate. You should tell me what you make of it.
I think it's a decent ISO. I do agree that Nate is logically consistent, which I don't think is entirely town of him but I do like it.

I think that the major thing that sticks to me is how he doesn't have a strong case for anyone. I certainly remember from our qualifier that it felt like he had more conviction.

That being said, there is a certain listlessness about this state of game that I empathise with.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Alison What do you think of Marmot's defence of Fingers?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I do think you are favouring his logical consistency and state in thread a lot more than I am
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:00 pm I do think you are favouring his logical consistency and state in thread a lot more than I am
I think he would break his scum range hard if he's mafia here tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:57 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:52 am
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:46 am Let's have an exercise
If you had an alignment check, who would be your first pick to check and why?
Wilgy

I think that sort would potentially break the game open
Huh hm
In your analysis of interactions, he is in the least amount of worlds though? Wouldn't it be better to pick someone who has equity with plenty of people?
That's a low bar in this game, unfortunately (least amount of worlds). To know that DrWilgy is town would secure me more in my process and give me important insights about a number of folks that have interacted with his slot throughout the game, including those who've town read him. A mafia Wilgy might represent a narrow POE.

In any event, ain't no checks
I think this whole line is pretty damning for Jimmay.

Recall that he did an interaction analysis who showed that Wilgy was not compatible with a lot of people, and had a town lean on Wilgy. The answer of wanting a cop check on Wilgy doesn't make sense, especially with people like me and Alison in the game. I don't understand how it would break the game open, and if it did - THE GAME IS OPEN NOW @JaggedJimmyJay

When confronted about this, I'm not at all satisfied with his answer. Now he is undermining his own interaction analysis, saying it's a low bar to in this game. And he ends the discussion with saying there are no checks, which reads very "no checks anyway, so nothing to worry about".

I don't like this at all.

Plenty of things I don't like about Jimmay. He hasn't asked why Sean died or got into NKA with that, like he did with Mac.
I don't buy his Ender push either.

He's also being weird around Marmot's town case of Fingers.

I don't expect to make a great case on Jimmay here, but I'm pretty positive he's mafia here. So I hope I'm right, cause I'm unlikely to change my vote.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Jimmay] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Here are some anti-teamings I plotted down while reading. Ask if they are weird

Finger/Alison
Finger/Creature
Boq/Alison
Ender/Jimmay
Marmot/Finger ?
Creature/Ender EoD1?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

One of the teams that would make the most sense and be beautiful right now is Jimmay/Boq/Finger, however I have a reason for town reading Boq that I think is strong, and I also don't really think Finger is mafia.

Jimmay + Marmot also makes a lot of sense, however I town read Marmot.

I'm wondering if Creature is so called threadspewed from Alison and Jimmay. Not sure about this.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I have gripes with Alison again. Unless Fingers is mafia, she is way off.

@Boquise You're pointing out that you think there's mafia between you/Alison/Jimmay, yet I don't see you go hard in figuring out which one (or both) of Alison and Jimmay that is. What gives?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:08 am JJJ is town because he isn't stilted off the face of the earth.
Maybe strike the possible Jimmay/Marmot connection. Marmot should be town here, I don't know why I'm so worried. But the NKs don't look good for him.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ender
Rondo
Lucy
Marmot
Boq???
Nate???

Trying to make town reads. I probably do have words, but it's 5:30 am here now
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison saying Ender/Jimmay came out of nowhere and wondering about theatre is strange as fuck. Like, that doesn't sit well with me at all.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:21 pm Here are some anti-teamings I plotted down while reading. Ask if they are weird

Finger/Alison
Finger/Creature
Boq/Alison
Ender/Jimmay
Marmot/Finger ?
Creature/Ender EoD1?
Alison would bus Finger probably

I'm sure there are more anti-alignments, and I'll take suggestions.

Lucy/Marmot probably one
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dizzy I will answer that stuff later in full, but I want to protest one thing right now. It’s just untrue to say I haven’t looked into the Sean kill at all. I’ve said it’s a major factor in my view of Creature.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm at the point where I'm town shielding Ender, so have fun with that, wolves.

Egg on my face later etc
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

As for Wilgy: I have heavily incorporated Wilgy’s flip into my analyses today. It’s a major recurring theme. I AM using that information. Interact with the walls.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:34 pm Dizzy I will answer that stuff later in full, but I want to protest one thing right now. It’s just untrue to say I haven’t looked into the Sean kill at all. I’ve said it’s a major factor in my view of Creature.
Ok. That doesn't move me though.

So you think Sean over you/Alison/Boq could be because it makes Creature more choppable? How do you reconcile Ender town reading Creature then?

I think that's a weak analysis of it overall in any case.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:36 pm As for Wilgy: I have heavily incorporated Wilgy’s flip into my analyses today. It’s a major recurring theme. I AM using that information. Interact with the walls.
Of course you are. That was not my point.

And yes, I will be reading your walls.

What I will not do is going back and forth in a long discussion with you about this and that which totally misses my points and the game state. I'm sure you can argue till the cows come home, but if I think you are mafia, I'm just going to vote you anyway. Similar to how I do it if I see Hally or anyone else particularly strong as mafia. Which is really unfair if you are town. But a lot of arguing details isn't likely to get you anywhere, but I will read and think about everything.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:39 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:36 pm As for Wilgy: I have heavily incorporated Wilgy’s flip into my analyses today. It’s a major recurring theme. I AM using that information. Interact with the walls.

What I will not do is going back and forth in a long discussion with you about this and that which totally misses my points and the game state. I'm sure you can argue till the cows come home, but if I think you are mafia, I'm just going to vote you anyway. Similar to how I do it if I see Hally or anyone else particularly strong as mafia. Which is really unfair if you are town. But a lot of arguing details isn't likely to get you anywhere, but I will read and think about everything.
I’m not asking for an exchange. I don’t want that either. But I do want you to deal with all of my content before you tell me it isn’t there.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

hello @Seanzie
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:01 pm I struggled to read Lucy yesterday, and was hoping that her big case would shed some light on her thoughts. It seems like she's not going to do it after all, though.

I think I'd sum up my view on Lucy as being a mixed bag. I find myself liking her when she is making posts and coasting along, but when she comes under pressure she starts flailing in a way that bothers me. I cannot tell if she is a mafia member who's cracking under pressure after coasting along early, or if she just responds poorly to pressure and my initial assessment was accurate.

I have generally found her worldview to be at odds with mine and this deepens my concern. @lucy, do you still endorse your Boq/JJJ/Rondo towncore?
rondo yes, I'm undecided on jjj/boq tbh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:29 pm Ender
Rondo
Lucy
Marmot
Boq???
Nate???

Trying to make town reads. I probably do have words, but it's 5:30 am here now
I am vindicated
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@JaggedJimmyJay However, if you are town, I'm curious what you think of the Boq/Fingers interaction I have previously noted.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Would greatly appreciate any perspectives on my Boq review. My present view of the game largely hinges on that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:41 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:39 pm

I’m not asking for an exchange. I don’t want that either. But I do want you to deal with all of my content before you tell me it isn’t there.
You have not analysed the Sean NK to a degree I find satisfying.

Your view of a Wilgy check potentially breaking open the game does not seem to have come to fruition as far as I can tell.

Is that ok phrasing?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:23 pm One of the teams that would make the most sense and be beautiful right now is Jimmay/Boq/Finger, however I have a reason for town reading Boq that I think is strong, and I also don't really think Finger is mafia.

I'm wondering if Creature is so called threadspewed from Alison and Jimmay. Not sure about this.
arriving at my tinfoil thought process are we, nonetheless I think you should read when I got voted by Sean and after, I think that clears marmot and jjj as two mafia members because it'd be too obvious for them to work in tandem like that
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:44 pm Would greatly appreciate any perspectives on my Boq review. My present view of the game largely hinges on that.
problem with that is I want to hear boq respond first lol, I think everyone has read it, but they're waiting for you and him to go at it once before they give their thoughts
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:44 pm @JaggedJimmyJay However, if you are town, I'm curious what you think of the Boq/Fingers interaction I have previously noted.
If you have specifically theorized why this works already I cannot find it. Otherwise I’ll look at ISOs later when I’m not on mobile. Off-hand I don’t know of a reason to dissociate them.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:44 pm Would greatly appreciate any perspectives on my Boq review. My present view of the game largely hinges on that.
I have gripes with Boq too. Mainly how he treats Marmot D2. I'd expect more pressure and care there, especially since Mac died. There's also little things, like reasoning seeming extremely thin. Like Ender is town for being stubborn. And me and Marmot are not teamed because I said I town read Alison and Marmot. That seems a bit unreal tbh.

Very interesting how he continuously null reads you in spite of others. Kind of like Fingers null reads him in spite of others.

I think he fits well as your teammate actually.

He said something I see few mafia say. However, I just played a game where I tested out my ability to micro read (pluck town out from saying statements mafia rarely says). It was less successful that I hoped.

All in all, Boq can certainly be mafia.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:48 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:44 pm @JaggedJimmyJay However, if you are town, I'm curious what you think of the Boq/Fingers interaction I have previously noted.
If you have specifically theorized why this works already I cannot find it. Otherwise I’ll look at ISOs later when I’m not on mobile. Off-hand I don’t know of a reason to dissociate them.
Their interaction is just particularly weird.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:45 pm You have not analysed the Sean NK to a degree I find satisfying.

Your view of a Wilgy check potentially breaking open the game does not seem to have come to fruition as far as I can tell.

Is that ok phrasing?
1) I think this expectation is unfair but go off
2) It might have. It’s huge in my Boq review. A mafia flip would have broken the game open more, I acknowledge.
3) phrase as you please, poop head

Anyway I’m going to leave this here. I don’t want this argument lording over the thread

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:23 pm One of the teams that would make the most sense and be beautiful right now is Jimmay/Boq/Finger, however I have a reason for town reading Boq that I think is strong, and I also don't really think Finger is mafia.

arriving at my tinfoil thought process are we, nonetheless I think you should read when I got voted by Sean and after, I think that clears marmot and jjj as two mafia members because it'd be too obvious for them to work in tandem like that
Yeah, I already kind of think Jimmay and Marmot are not teamed. Marmot's first read, serious or not, was that Jimmay was town for not being stilted. I largely town read Marmot anyway. I'd say he's out of his scum range, yet I'm still bit hesitant without knowing why really. He just sounds funny at some points.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:53 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:45 pm You have not analysed the Sean NK to a degree I find satisfying.

Is that ok phrasing?
1) I think this expectation is unfair but go off
2) It might have. It’s huge in my Boq review. A mafia flip would have broken the game open more, I acknowledge.
3) phrase as you please, poop head

Anyway I’m going to leave this here. I don’t want this argument lording over the thread
1) Why?
1b) Would you say it's unfair to expect Boq to care about your interaction analysis, which you speak highly of in your ISO of Boq, when you didn't even respect it enough regarding Wilgy in the exercise where you wanted a check on Wilgy? Cause there you said it was a low bar in this game.
2) Sure
3) You love me
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

go read Kierkegaard @Seanzie
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

any other iso's or posts you mentioned that you can spam? @JaggedJimmyJay
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lucy wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:04 am any other iso's or posts you mentioned that you can spam? @JaggedJimmyJay
Yes. Am away from computer atm but will share soon.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

I want to townread Jay's mounting frustration that nobody seems to be reading his walls. (Specifically that he wants people to engage with them, rather than frustration that he's not earning townreads for doing them)

Anyway, catching up on the last few pages since I was last here.

Return to “Previous Hustles”