Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 594

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:37 pmThis is super conceited, but I've had this tinfoil about you most of the game that you've been acting the way you have because you know I can read your usual meta pretty well and so you didn't want to play that way because you're woofin' and I'd catch you.
LOL

I plan my whole life around you, Sean! You know I do! <3

I love this so much for you.

But no. Some specific things are happening:
- I don't care particularly about winning, which is very odd for me probably. This may or may not be a direct consequence of an incident that happened in my life recently that has affected me.
- The aforementioned incident.
- I have many more modes in my town game than most people tend to think of or realise, because I feel entirely free and can do what I want (sort of, you know). And because I'm a complex person, this can look like many things. This is probably true for most players. (I am, however, very high strung and stressed as non-town, as you know.)

I do care about not being a shit teammate though, so that's why I am reading the game. Realising I can only read D1 fully before this game day ends.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:40 pm What do you make of the game state right now? Do you have a decent grasp on who you think the wolves could be?
Turbulent. The vibe is good, but the solving is turbulent. I still feel mostly okay about this POE group, perhaps with Wilgy added:

Creature
Dyslexicon
EnderWiggin
fingersplints
RondoDimBuckle

While acknowledging town accounts exist for these slots. Much of my own turbulence is that many suspects I have called out have been vouched for by someone, often by a town read. That can be healthy enough, but it's challenging. Maybe this is how mountainous feels.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 714

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:33 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:54 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:48 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:32 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:18 pm

Probably Seanzie? A lot of his pushes have been on people I town read, so I think that would tell me a lot about whether my worldview is largely correct or whether I need to do more reevaluating.
Aside from Jay, who I think most people have a contrary opinion to me, who are the people I'm pushing that you're townreading?
Marmot and Lucy. Marmot especially is someone that I was feeling pretty good about since they got more engaged late D1, but you and Boq have been suspicious of them so it makes me wonder if I'm missing something.
Fwiw since I don't have much time to "play" interactively in this game, I am focusing on solving through thread politics and atmosphere, which I also use a lot now as a juror. Yesterday I felt like the thread pointed at Marmot. Today I am not as sure tbh
Can you desscribe what has changed, re:Marmot?
Yesterday Marmot skated by without anyone caring, making some, for the lack of better words, mousey posts. My vore didn't garner any push from anyone else (but that can be because Falcon was already an easy push so wolves didn't care).

Whereas today Marmot was pushed pretty quickly on the start of the day. I feel like there was an expectation that I would come in guns blazing for Marmot.
So are you saying the Early pressure on Marmot was to scapegoat you? I am not sure if I follow the reason behind this post
No it was to use my scum lean on Marmot to make an early wagon on him and possibly take him down, considering Mac's like last post too tbh
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:39 pm @lucy you should vote.
yeah, napped on the car ride home
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't really feel Dizzy as today's chop.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:40 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:32 pm

Aside from Jay, who I think most people have a contrary opinion to me, who are the people I'm pushing that you're townreading?
Marmot and Lucy. Marmot especially is someone that I was feeling pretty good about since they got more engaged late D1, but you and Boq have been suspicious of them so it makes me wonder if I'm missing something.
Fwiw since I don't have much time to "play" interactively in this game, I am focusing on solving through thread politics and atmosphere, which I also use a lot now as a juror. Yesterday I felt like the thread pointed at Marmot. Today I am not as sure tbh
Yesterday Marmot skated by without anyone caring, making some, for the lack of better words, mousey posts. My vore didn't garner any push from anyone else (but that can be because Falcon was already an easy push so wolves didn't care).

Whereas today Marmot was pushed pretty quickly on the start of the day. I feel like there was an expectation that I would come in guns blazing for Marmot.
So are you saying the Early pressure on Marmot was to scapegoat you? I am not sure if I follow the reason behind this post
I misread it initially too. I think he's saying that wolves may have set up on Marmot today as an early wagon because they'd be assuming Boq's sus from yesterday would carry over into today.
Yes
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 549
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:45 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:31 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:29 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:27 pm I realize you probably won't follow my vote, but I think he's the person I most want to kill right now.
Has your initial town read entirely subsided
I talked about it earlier today, but yes.
Can you quote this? I don't remember.
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:19 pm Been vastly busy today.

See Dizzy as prime target? I accept this.

Ender/Marmot/Seanzie are also acceptable.

What's goin on in the thread?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:37 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:28 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:19 pm What's goin on in the thread?
Feels like we're on fire

A fire like this

I see.

Tell me why Dizzy over Seanzie?
Mac's list + I get the feeling Dyslexicon is playing a wolfgame here
Understood. Now how about Wiggin?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:00 pm Dizzy, help me yeet [VOTE: Ender] aubergine

The concern I have with Wilgy today is that this is the information he has volunteered, and it consists solely of an intention to kill Ender. It's very singularly-focused.

On a related note, Ender has not mentioned Wilgy yet today, nor responded to his vote. I'm not sure what to make of that (it could be that he just hasn't been around since Wilgy's vote).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I will acknowledge that Wilgy's existence this phase has been pretty __________

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:46 pm I don't really feel Dizzy as today's chop.
Will you dare have an opinion on me that isn't upper PoE at any point? Or will you be dead before you do?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 680
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:14 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:13 pm I have very little brain capacity atm so can’t focus on any reading back, but if anyone has any questions now I’ll answer them to the best of my ability.
What gave you the impression that Seanzie and I are T/T?
You, I already thought were town. I believe I mentioned you in the “four people” exercise you gave the group the last day period.
Sean I was not sure of. He is another person who I’m historically pretty crap at reading, but I like his posts. Seems like he is working out solutions and suspicions in the thread. Thinking outside of the box. I don’t believe a mafia would go after you in the thread, when there are much easier options. Therefore while I don’t agree with his points on you, I can’t see it coming from a scum place
I personally see this as an easy post to make, I think 3-4 other people have already said basically variations on this
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:27 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:18 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:15 pm I also hate that it’s tied me and Marmot. I don’t want to be forced to vote practically my only defender but I definitely won’t make it awake til EOD today
Who do you want to vote?
If my vote wasn’t going to end up self pres, I’d probably
Pick creature or maybe Ender due to I felt (and I wasn’t around for the end of day so maybe I’m wrong with this as it’s to the best of my recollection) but I felt like the falcon wagon caught most steam when creature was a nominee yesterday. And less mention of someone in the hot spot always makes me kind of wary. Like where did that suspicion go.

Ender I thought was sounding ok, but my opinion there has reversed. He sounds less confident than I remember town Ender to be and I would expect stronger town lead. Idk he would also be my answer to the question someone posed to everyone who would they check.
When reading his posts yesterday my initial thought was also him and rondo weren’t paired, because they are friends but interacting way too much in the thread. I don’t think partners even friends would be that blatant. But then I keep going back to one post of his in my head where I felt he was almost annoyed rondo kept mentioning him, so it’s made me question that thought as well.
Sorry again cause I don’t plan on going back to find those posts, but at least if I don’t make it today there’s some food for thought for you guys lol
This is the quality content I am looking for. I see that you are voting Creature over Ender right now. Except you spend more of this post talking about Ender and I

If there isnt more talk about that coming up why?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:41 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:06 pm @Boquise how do you feel about these wagons?
I lean Finger town and whilst I am nervous to call Marmot (I saw that little pocket attempt), I currently wouldn't want to meet him.

And the wagons as a whole:
Finger, Marmot, Creature, Lucy, Dizzy, Ender (tho idr if they are a wagon rn) - all match the "weird player not vibing with the thread atmosphere" archetype. In champs this year, this is the archetype that usually got yeeted and most of them were town that couldn't really get into town. I am not saying that all of these players are town, there were scum in champs that also qualified in this archetype.

But it makes me stop and think.
However, looking at the list I wrote, I would add at least Nate and Rondo too (only that I am currently trying to shield both). This is almost the whole player list so wtf yo?
This strikes me as a contradiction.

You are trying to shield me and Finger(? If I read that correctly) yet I currently see her as scum. You havent really addressed me specifically just the wagon in general is there a reason you havent done that yet? I am not sure if that makes sense, it does in my head
It isn't a contradiction.
"I'm not saying that ALL of these players are town" doesn't contradict that I town lean Finger. She isn't all of the players listed tbh

I have interacted and addressed you plenty tbh, have even asked some questions tbh. Imo you're the player I have interacted the most with in total, counting D0 and D1 tbh

This is townie paranoia and townie search for something to bite me for tbh
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:46 pm I don't really feel Dizzy as today's chop.
Will you dare have an opinion on me that isn't upper PoE at any point? Or will you be dead before you do?
Maybe, Fleabag

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:46 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:40 pm What do you make of the game state right now? Do you have a decent grasp on who you think the wolves could be?
Turbulent. The vibe is good, but the solving is turbulent. I still feel mostly okay about this POE group, perhaps with Wilgy added:

Creature
Dyslexicon
EnderWiggin
fingersplints
RondoDimBuckle

While acknowledging town accounts exist for these slots. Much of my own turbulence is that many suspects I have called out have been vouched for by someone, often by a town read. That can be healthy enough, but it's challenging. Maybe this is how mountainous feels.
All mafia are not in this bunch, I can almost guarantee it.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Rondo is playing seriously
Will be interesting to see if Ender's read evolves tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:51 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:49 pm
Maybe, Fleabag
Yeah, but Fleabag could've taught you something?
I don't know. I just find myself very easy to read lol.
Actually, I wonder if I would. Probably not. It's pretty much Hally oof.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:51 pm All mafia are not in this bunch, I can almost guarantee it.
That could well be.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:47 pm

I misread it initially too. I think he's saying that wolves may have set up on Marmot today as an early wagon because they'd be assuming Boq's sus from yesterday would carry over into today.
Yes

The people who voted for me on Day 1 include: Boq, Rondo, falcon, DrWilgy.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

I like ender and wiggly chops, but I don't wanna tie things, how strongly do you feel about ender @JaggedJimmyJay and can u link ur reasoning
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Dyslexicon if you had to produce a POE of six what names are included

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:06 pm @Boquise how do you feel about these wagons?
I lean Finger town and whilst I am nervous to call Marmot (I saw that little pocket attempt), I currently wouldn't want to meet him.

Finger, Marmot, Creature, Lucy, Dizzy, Ender (tho idr if they are a wagon rn) - all match the "weird player not vibing with the thread atmosphere" archetype. In champs this year, this is the archetype that usually got yeeted and most of them were town that couldn't really get into town. I am not saying that all of these players are town, there were scum in champs that also qualified in this archetype.

However, looking at the list I wrote, I would add at least Nate and Rondo too (only that I am currently trying to shield both). This is almost the whole player list so wtf yo?

You are trying to shield me and Finger(? If I read that correctly) yet I currently see her as scum. You havent really addressed me specifically just the wagon in general is there a reason you havent done that yet? I am not sure if that makes sense, it does in my head
To the whole thread:
This reachy search for a gotcha on a town player who is town reading you never comes from a wolf in this thread context. Rondo is always town. Thank you and goodnight tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:52 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:47 pm

Yes

The people who voted for me on Day 1 include: Boq, Rondo, falcon, DrWilgy.
Also Mac called for your head if Falcon flipped town tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:19 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:16 pm However, looking at the list I wrote, I would add at least Nate and Rondo too (only that I am currently trying to shield both). This is almost the whole player list so wtf yo?
Please tell me about Rondo and thank you
Rondo fulfills the role as troll player who does things that others think are weird, and will therefore garner suspicion, regardless of their alignment. Example: loose voting. Memes and shit posts.

I decided to shield Rondo because:
1. It is fun tbh
2. It removes an easy misyeet if he is town thus frustrating scum.
3. Memes
4. To see his reaction

Rondo appeared sceptical of my shield, openly hmming it and then voting me. Refusing to have me as higher than null. Now he is reluctantly town reading me because "we vibe". And like this is a reason scum can easily throw at a town, but I don't think they do it with reluctance.

From my pov, Rondo was visibly weirded out with my town read, which is natural because it came from nowhere when the thread was against them. And they did not take that read without thought.

Also it was fun to misspell Rondo's name to see if they'd react and they did :wowee: probably completely irrelevant but lmao
LOL, seeing this just after I "Hmmm" at you again makes me laugh.

Yeah because no one who is new to me town reads me on the first game, look at Lucy we had a bash and I am still not sure why she doesnt scum read me. Maybe its reluctance.

wow you bastard, you bamboozled me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:32 pm Feel like there was one other recent question for me that I missed and can't find now, so if anyone feels like I blew them off, I did.
it was me explaining marmot and jjj
I don't think it was that because you didn't ask a question, and what I'm thinking of was more recent.

Either way, I think you're right that I did not respond to the JJJ/Marmot thing you posted.
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:53 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:53 am If I am wrong about a high town read, my first guess would be lucy.
this
Okay, well I'd prefer to hear your take on this before I say anything. I feel like you've been active, but not necessarily generating nuanced content, so here is a great opportunity. Talk to me about Jay and Marmot like I'm 5.
When you first pushed me (for mistaken reasoning) marmot fanned the flames, you both being the first ones to think that i’m not town seriously, alison was ambivalent about me and said i did a poor job of responding. then jjj hops on and randomly puts me in low town, just above PoE. nothing else has happened but i assume it would have if i got another vote, because as jjj said nobody has a solid reason to townread me. besides the fact i feel town or whatnot, which can change very easily and ends up being influence, which jjj would have.

scum would try to do this because i am a newish player and the weakest one in towncore/getting the most townreads, therefore degenerating towncore
I don't think I'd count it against Jay that he put you as low town. You got an initial burst of townreads because you felt comfortable in the thread, but you aren't exactly the most content-dense person, and while you have had a few decent takes today, I think that was mostly after this (I could be getting timelines messed up though), so I don't think it is unusual for someone to trend downwards when they aren't generating strong townie content.

Scum could try to do that, but town would as well. Are you saying you think JJJ is scum here? Do you believe JJJ/Marmot are scum together coordinating an attack on you, hoping I would have pushed along with them?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm Noting that no one reacted to me saying I'd want to check Alison 🎵
I am not sure what this means. I would like to know more. You talk a lot about champs and MU stuff that goes over my head
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:54 pm

To the whole thread:
This reachy search for a gotcha on a town player who is town reading you never comes from a wolf in this thread context. Rondo is always town. Thank you and goodnight tbh

It isn't even a gotcha lol

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:36 pm [VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine
Day 2 content strikes me as low in nuance and kinda going through the motions. Not thrilled with his votes today.

ISO link
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:44 pm General concern about Ender:

Voted Nate, then lucy, then Marmot -- two of whom have been viable wagons (the latter two) and one that probably could be (Nate) -- also verbally accepted a fingersplints wagon. I'm not sure this man cares about the roof.
summary @lucy

My confidence isn't soaring, but I do think Ender is the most suspicious slot if not Creature

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:53 pm I like ender and wiggly chops, but I don't wanna tie things, how strongly do you feel about ender @JaggedJimmyJay and can u link ur reasoning
What do you think of the Fingersplints case? Not sure I've seen you comment on it. (Or briefly talk about all 3, that'd be cool)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:53 pm @Dyslexicon if you had to produce a POE of six what names are included
Alison
Wilgy
Finger
Ender
Nate
Marmot (tbd, his D1 is lacking, looking back at it)

Pew pew
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm To add to my last post, while I’ve turned around my stance on Ender and am pondering his connections to Rondo, I am not ready to actively start suspecting Rondo yet. He is an easy mislynch due to his wacky posting so just a thought. It’s more like if Ender comes back bad, I might start reconsidering him but not ready to go there at this moment
This just looks like a reason for Finger to start OMGUSing me at EOD so one step forward two steps back.

If that isnt your intention FS could you clarify?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:53 pm I like ender and wiggly chops, but I don't wanna tie things, how strongly do you feel about ender @JaggedJimmyJay and can u link ur reasoning
There is more than an hour before EoD, I wouldn't worry about ties right now. We should close to EoD, but more votes will move before then I am sure, so don't let that stop you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:34 pm Also no one cared about my town case on Finger tho so lol
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm But there has been plentiful of reactions when I have shielded LHF

INTERESTIIIIIING
never mind
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:54 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:32 pm Feel like there was one other recent question for me that I missed and can't find now, so if anyone feels like I blew them off, I did.
it was me explaining marmot and jjj
I don't think it was that because you didn't ask a question, and what I'm thinking of was more recent.

Either way, I think you're right that I did not respond to the JJJ/Marmot thing you posted.
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:53 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:53 am If I am wrong about a high town read, my first guess would be lucy.
this
Okay, well I'd prefer to hear your take on this before I say anything. I feel like you've been active, but not necessarily generating nuanced content, so here is a great opportunity. Talk to me about Jay and Marmot like I'm 5.
When you first pushed me (for mistaken reasoning) marmot fanned the flames, you both being the first ones to think that i’m not town seriously, alison was ambivalent about me and said i did a poor job of responding. then jjj hops on and randomly puts me in low town, just above PoE. nothing else has happened but i assume it would have if i got another vote, because as jjj said nobody has a solid reason to townread me. besides the fact i feel town or whatnot, which can change very easily and ends up being influence, which jjj would have.

scum would try to do this because i am a newish player and the weakest one in towncore/getting the most townreads, therefore degenerating towncore
I don't think I'd count it against Jay that he put you as low town. You got an initial burst of townreads because you felt comfortable in the thread, but you aren't exactly the most content-dense person, and while you have had a few decent takes today, I think that was mostly after this (I could be getting timelines messed up though), so I don't think it is unusual for someone to trend downwards when they aren't generating strong townie content.

Scum could try to do that, but town would as well. Are you saying you think JJJ is scum here? Do you believe JJJ/Marmot are scum together coordinating an attack on you, hoping I would have pushed along with them?
it'd have to be just one of them, but this is what the tinfoil hat I put on produced. reasonable to the above, and it was after the aforementioned low town reads
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:54 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:19 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:16 pm However, looking at the list I wrote, I would add at least Nate and Rondo too (only that I am currently trying to shield both). This is almost the whole player list so wtf yo?
Please tell me about Rondo and thank you
Rondo fulfills the role as troll player who does things that others think are weird, and will therefore garner suspicion, regardless of their alignment. Example: loose voting. Memes and shit posts.

I decided to shield Rondo because:
1. It is fun tbh
2. It removes an easy misyeet if he is town thus frustrating scum.
3. Memes
4. To see his reaction

Rondo appeared sceptical of my shield, openly hmming it and then voting me. Refusing to have me as higher than null. Now he is reluctantly town reading me because "we vibe". And like this is a reason scum can easily throw at a town, but I don't think they do it with reluctance.

From my pov, Rondo was visibly weirded out with my town read, which is natural because it came from nowhere when the thread was against them. And they did not take that read without thought.

Also it was fun to misspell Rondo's name to see if they'd react and they did :wowee: probably completely irrelevant but lmao
LOL, seeing this just after I "Hmmm" at you again makes me laugh.

Yeah because no one who is new to me town reads me on the first game, look at Lucy we had a bash and I am still not sure why she doesnt scum read me. Maybe its reluctance.

wow you bastard, you bamboozled me
I have played since like 2012-2013, been in 5 seasons of champs, juried twice and have had my share of clashes tbh

My town game ain't much, I am a slow learner, but some stuff I do pick up tbh
You're not the first troll player that gets caught off guard when suddenly town read by me tbh
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:53 pm @Dyslexicon if you had to produce a POE of six what names are included
Alison
Wilgy
Finger
Ender
Nate

Pew pew

Ok?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:56 pm
What do you think of the Fingersplints case? Not sure I've seen you comment on it. (Or briefly talk about all 3, that'd be cool)
oh yeah, can you link that
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:42 pm Here’s a random question: when you close your eyes and think of low hanging fruit, what kind of fruit is it?
A meme post?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:34 pm Also no one cared about my town case on Finger tho so lol

I don't recall seeing it, but I probably agree with it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:58 pmOk?
You think your D1 is strong and townie?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:57 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm But there has been plentiful of reactions when I have shielded LHF

INTERESTIIIIIING
never mind
Yea it is kinda weird that out of all my shields on LHF, Fingers shield did not garner much attention at all. Idk which weird it is

Never mind what?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison
Wilgy
Finger
Ender
Nate

Pew pew
Creature misses the cut? click

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:58 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:56 pm
oh yeah, can you link that
viewtopic.php?t=2389&start=2250#p929443
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:59 pm

Yes, yes I do.

Maybe not strong, but yes townie.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:59 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:57 pm

INTERESTIIIIIING
never mind
Yea it is kinda weird that out of all my shields on LHF, Fingers shield did not garner much attention at all. Idk which weird it is

Never mind what?
If it helps, I only read things that reinforce my worldview. Critical reflection on contrary opinions? That is for the weak.

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:55 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:36 pm [VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine
Day 2 content strikes me as low in nuance and kinda going through the motions. Not thrilled with his votes today.

ISO link
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:44 pm General concern about Ender:

Voted Nate, then lucy, then Marmot -- two of whom have been viable wagons (the latter two) and one that probably could be (Nate) -- also verbally accepted a fingersplints wagon. I'm not sure this man cares about the roof.
summary @lucy

My confidence isn't soaring, but I do think Ender is the most suspicious slot if not Creature
ty, I will mull over this, I will vote him rn because I like what Alison has said about him and I really dislike his opportunistic vote
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:00 pm
Alison
Wilgy
Finger
Ender
Nate

Pew pew
Creature misses the cut? click
Yeah, I decided to town read him when he kind of demanded me too. I already mentioned. I did write him in initially actually, but changed it to Nate.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:01 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:59 pm

Yes, yes I do.

Maybe not strong, but yes townie.
Ok. Soon done reading it. I'm glad you believe in yourself <3
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

[VOTE: @EnderWiggin ] aubergine
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:07 am I am not going to vote Finger
I was initially sus of her but the way she went around with me is rarely scum indicative. Unless she seriously thought she could move suss onto me and get me misyeeted. And like, fair, she has never played with me before, but I still don't think so tbh
Here
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Creature »

Welp no chance of me getting into a computer today
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Creature »