Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 432

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 2]

Post by Creature »

Whatever

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I don't really like the composition of Marmot's wagon, but I kinda still want Marmot's flip.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I could do WIlgy too. I don't have strong feelings about Fingers one way or the other, so maybe I should read her ISO.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:51 pm Is there a good case for Fingersplints? I'm not sure if I can read them.
This is Alison's case:
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:52 am fingersplints' ISO:

Nate has identified #1325 as a particularly sketchy post, because it shifts responsibility for the falcon exe onto Mac, and also hedges her own stance on falcon. I tend to agree with Nate here, and think it's a bad look for fingersplints.

I didn't like #1363 either. She says that she's contemplating where we should vote if we misexe on D1, but there's no followup, and I don't see her talking about the results of this contemplation later on, even where it is appropriate and natural to do so (eg. in #1458 where she is talking about how she wouldn't mind a falcon flip as it would give lots of interactives to figure out where to vote next). Alarmingly, she also does not bring up the results of this contemplation when we do end up missing D1. This suggests that she was just saying it to look like she was solving without actually putting in real analysis or thought into where we should go if our D1 flips green.

I didn't like #2012 either because it looks like her taking a cheap shot at Boquise's attempts to read into Mac's legacy. I'm generally pretty skeptical of discrediting a strong townie's legacy completely or brushing off nightkills as "who knows?" without at least trying to read into them.

She then proceeds to claim that she thought Boquise was treated as null by the rest of the thread, when in my view he was clearly being treated as consensus town. This might be a good sign for her, because it suggests that she is distinctly uninformed: I think she would likely know how the thread is treating Boquise more accurately if she was in scum chat and had partners to catch her up.

In #2128, she says she's interested in taking a closer look at Creature, but then doesn't mention Creature again. Votes for Dizzy instead in #2133 - which is a reasonable vote, but her interest in Creature seems to have mysteriously vanished.

-

Overall, I'd say that I came out of fingersplints' ISO with a markedly worse impression of her before. I broadly agree with Nate's claim that her vote on falcon was hedgy and accountability-dodging, and I'd add that at two separate points in the game she indicates she'll look into something and then never brings it up or mentions it again, even when it would be very natural to do so.

Based off this, I'd be happy to back a fingersplints wagon, and have her in my bottom POE.
Ender and Boq disagree.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Oh, Marmot also thinks Fingersplints is town.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:58 pm I could do WIlgy too. I don't have strong feelings about Fingers one way or the other, so maybe I should read her ISO.
Did you ever answer Jay about your thoughts on Creature?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:58 pm I could do WIlgy too. I don't have strong feelings about Fingers one way or the other, so maybe I should read her ISO.
Did you ever answer Jay about your thoughts on Creature?
Yes:
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:01 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:52 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:44 am Also Jay being on Creature gives me bad feels. I don't think Creature is a good vote.
Why
His posts feel confortable, well... at least comfortable for the doomsayer that is Creature. I don't think he would come off this way with a stacked player list like this if he was wolf. He's also given reads contrary to some of the big names in the thread, which again, I don't see wolf!Creature doing; even if they aren't big pushes, their existence alone is telling.

Also, you know how you said someone specifically voting DrWilgy catches your eye because of miselim fodder? Well... something about talking cooking implements.
The post you quoted from Jay was saying that he DID hear from me, but wanted to hear from others.

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 594

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 0]

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:48 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:34 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:30 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:27 pm Is it a bad idea to read JJJ based on how eager he seems to be?
he'll do nothing out of his "town range" because he's playing with players who know him very well
I actually like this post
Is this a view you could expand on just briefly please and thanks
I don't think he has any further reasoning lol
Oh, well since you noticed.

I didnt like your mech talk and your big old "lets be towny town" post so I have been keeping my eye on your lack of substance but that post was a fair call to a good question. So now I am back to !rand
There's probably some contention or uncertainty around Rondo.

I think this post from D0 is townie. He's explaining a reaction to Lucy's post after the fact, upon request. It tracks back to the original use of "actually liking the post". It reads to me like it's a genuine reaction in real time.

I would maybe see it differently if Lucy is wolf, but I already town read her from saying she's thankful to not rand wolf, because then she would be a liability. I hardly ever see real wolves say stuff like this in that manner. It

I also like Boq's start as well, and Jimmay, plus their interaction. This is probably more consensus.

Alison's reasons for this and that are a bit bizarre so far.

---

Continuing..
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:52 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:50 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:48 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:34 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:30 pm

he'll do nothing out of his "town range" because he's playing with players who know him very well
I actually like this post
Is this a view you could expand on just briefly please and thanks
I don't think he has any further reasoning lol
Oh, well since you noticed.

I didnt like your mech talk and your big old "lets be towny town" post so I have been keeping my eye on your lack of substance but that post was a fair call to a good question. So now I am back to !rand
so you didn't have any reasoning? then why send the message?
What? I just went through my reasoning
But if Lucy/Rondo are w/w, I also called that

But they are t/t so never mind haha
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DrWilgy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:45 pm If someone remember recent-ish games Wilgy has been town/mafia in, please link. @DrWilgy
This is my first game tho
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:25 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:45 pm If someone remember recent-ish games Wilgy has been town/mafia in, please link. @DrWilgy
This is my first game tho
My dear bruh..
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 714
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

ok i am back tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:42 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:38 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:35 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm But there has been plentiful of reactions when I have shielded LHF

INTERESTIIIIIING
LHF?
Low-hanging fruit
Players easy to yeet tbh

This is how things goes:

We will misyeet like 3 lhf on the row because they can't sit at the cool kids' table tbh

We realise that omg the lhf who posted weird stuff were town all along!!! Someone at our table is a wolf!

We proceed to misyeet a loud town who was kinda incorrect or something

Then we psyche ourselves out and misyeet another LHF in lylo tbh

Such is the prophecy tbh
that is a pattern i will have to be aware of, exact thing kinda happened in my qualifier
it is the pattern of most champ games tbh, though there are some exceptions tbh.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Rondo is kind of obvtown. Don't know if people have noticed.

Hi, boq tbh!
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:52 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm Noting that no one reacted to me saying I'd want to check Alison 🎵
I also thought about Alison, partly because her sussing me and then agreeing with me in her case on Fingersplints makes me paranoid :P

Also, I think your point about Fingersplints (that she would have known as wolf that you were widely townread yesterday) is a fair one. Was there more to it than that or is that enough for you to townlean?
it is enough for me to town lean her for that currently yes
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:32 pm Rondo is kind of obvtown. Don't know if people have noticed.

Hi, boq tbh!
i've noticed tbh
i wrote some posts about it

hello dizzy tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:32 pm Rondo is kind of obvtown. Don't know if people have noticed.

Hi, boq tbh!
i've noticed tbh
i wrote some posts about it

hello dizzy tbh
Oh, ok. Good

Townville:
Boq
Jimmay
Rondo
Lucy

---

To be continued
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Boquise wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:32 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:29 pm ITT people discuss how to play champs but don't follow their own advices
Who do you think isn't following their advice and why?
Still waiting for this to be answered @Creature
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:57 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:35 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:46 am Let's have an exercise
If you had an alignment check, who would be your first pick to check and why?
Wilgy

I think that sort would potentially break the game open
Huh hm
In your analysis of interactions, he is in the least amount of worlds though? Wouldn't it be better to pick someone who has equity with plenty of people?
That's a low bar in this game, unfortunately (least amount of worlds). To know that DrWilgy is town would secure me more in my process and give me important insights about a number of folks that have interacted with his slot throughout the game, including those who've town read him. A mafia Wilgy might represent a narrow POE.

In any event, ain't no checks
last sentence kinda struck me as odd because what i am obviously doing here is to check for associatives tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 1]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:21 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:19 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:18 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:11 pm @RondoDimBuckle, Alison has placed a vote on your head. Please talk about that and thanks
It is a thing she has done :shrug:. I dont really care too much because I knew it was coming and it makes me happy
Why would someone attacking you make you happy?
Because I am a giant troll and love when I can elicit an emotional reaction from people. Ala, you entering thread and insta voting me. Its predictability is food for the soul. It just makes me happy
You didn't exactly jump for joy though. I said I suspected you, you were like "ha ha ha, I knew it!" and then proceeded to steadfastly ignore me from then until now. I didn't get the impression you were trying to fish reactions out of me or that you felt particularly gleeful. I'd expect a troll who really wanted me to attack them to at least tease or bait me once or twice, but you've mostly ignored me, even in the face of constant provocation (ie. me talking about you a bunch).
I really dislike this post a lot.

Such complete unnecessary construction of bs.

So I'm interested in Alison now. :smoky:
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:26 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:15 am I think one thing that bothers me about Nate is that it doesn't feel like he has any reads he's passionate about. I don't know if this is just a playstyle thing but it's what drove me to quiz him about his reads in more detail. I'm uncomfortable by the fact that his stance seems to be repeating the most uncontroversial/popular reads and then chilling and not making a massive effort to push them. I could see this coming from a townie who feels we've got the game in the bag, and I've been in that position a couple of times myself, but those were when I had big confidence in my reads and the wolves were getting crushed. This gamestate started off with a misexe and then some pretty tense/controversial interactions between players, so it doesn't feel wholly appropriate for Nate to just be sitting back and going "yep, I guess we'll just auto the guys in the middle of falcon's wagon".
Quoting this just as a reminder to myself to engage with it after Nate has answered my question tbh
Alright.

Nate is playing very similar to how he played in his quali, minus the death tunnels. The tone, approach and process are very alike. Which explains why he isnt pushing as much as he could do.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:11 pm @RondoDimBuckle, Alison has placed a vote on your head. Please talk about that and thanks
It is a thing she has done :shrug:. I dont really care too much because I knew it was coming and it makes me happy
Because I am a giant troll and love when I can elicit an emotional reaction from people. Ala, you entering thread and insta voting me. Its predictability is food for the soul. It just makes me happy
You didn't exactly jump for joy though. I said I suspected you, you were like "ha ha ha, I knew it!" and then proceeded to steadfastly ignore me from then until now. I didn't get the impression you were trying to fish reactions out of me or that you felt particularly gleeful. I'd expect a troll who really wanted me to attack them to at least tease or bait me once or twice, but you've mostly ignored me, even in the face of constant provocation (ie. me talking about you a bunch).

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:42 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:15 am I think one thing that bothers me about Nate is that it doesn't feel like he has any reads he's passionate about. I don't know if this is just a playstyle thing but it's what drove me to quiz him about his reads in more detail. I'm uncomfortable by the fact that his stance seems to be repeating the most uncontroversial/popular reads and then chilling and not making a massive effort to push them. I could see this coming from a townie who feels we've got the game in the bag, and I've been in that position a couple of times myself, but those were when I had big confidence in my reads and the wolves were getting crushed. This gamestate started off with a misexe and then some pretty tense/controversial interactions between players, so it doesn't feel wholly appropriate for Nate to just be sitting back and going "yep, I guess we'll just auto the guys in the middle of falcon's wagon".
Quoting this just as a reminder to myself to engage with it after Nate has answered my question tbh
Alright.

Nate is playing very similar to how he played in his quali, minus the death tunnels. The tone, approach and process are very alike. Which explains why he isnt pushing as much as he could do.
What does this mean? Was he town or maf there? And why would it explain lack of pushing?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I’m disappointed more people didn’t answer my fruit question. I was hoping I could learn something about people with it XD
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Switched to [VOTE: creature] aubergine
Gro-oo-ovy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Boquise Why don't you have a vote out, and are you doing to vote in 10 minutes tbh?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Yo @JaggedJimmyJay
since you are much more used at analysing associations, what do you think of this?
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm Noting that no one reacted to me saying I'd want to check Alison 🎵
After this, I got these two replies fairly quickly:
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:34 pm
It’s be a solid check. She’s a formidable mafia player, quite capable of fooling so it’s be nice to know if she’s actually trust worthy
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:52 pm
I also thought about Alison, partly because her sussing me and then agreeing with me in her case on Fingersplints makes me paranoid :P

Also, I think your point about Fingersplints (that she would have known as wolf that you were widely townread yesterday) is a fair one. Was there more to it than that or is that enough for you to townlean?
Bonus post:
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:40 pm

(which tho is kinda unrelated to what happened in the thread and stuff but still!)

How does this affect their (Nate, Finger, Dizzy) association with Alison?
Does this make them less or more likely, iyo, to be a wolf if Alison is wolf, or if Alison is town?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:46 pm @Boquise Why don't you have a vote out, and are you doing to vote in 10 minutes tbh?
because i am a meme man tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:09 pmmy bussy
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:09 pm look at my bussy
I'm the most sad that I missed this. :pout:
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:44 pm
Alright.

What does this mean? Was he town or maf there? And why would it explain lack of pushing?
Nate was town there and death tunnelled town, and did not protect his town reads. I had this assumption that this was how G1 affects him in this game, and thats what Nate said in my question to him. His lack of pushing comes from fear of being wrong and pushing a bad game state, which explains why he is poking around tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:48 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:46 pm @Boquise Why don't you have a vote out, and are you doing to vote in 10 minutes tbh?
Your comment about preferring to play as mafia is a little bit creepy tbh

Should I worry?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

my qualms here with Alison is that she is on paper doing pushes that are easy to vibe with.
However they are textbook

So it depends on how much nuance she has when she towns tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:49 pm

Should I worry?
i thought you knew that tbh
well my win rate as scum is almost 100% if I survive D2 so it is now or never if ya wanna wifom :wowee:

anyway, i am thinking of voting Alison but I am not sure if it is the wrong play
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I am pretty sure I would win if I was scum tho tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:25 pm
Alison deciding to expend energy on day 1 on antagonising a player who is know to be capable of disruptive anti town play as town reeks to me.
Mac v :grin:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:49 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:44 pm
Alright.

Nate was town there and death tunnelled town, and did not protect his town reads. I had this assumption that this was how G1 affects him in this game, and thats what Nate said in my question to him. His lack of pushing comes from fear of being wrong and pushing a bad game state, which explains why he is poking around tbh
Gotcha
Makes sense
Thanks
I don’t have an opinion on Nate yet so I’ll remember this info if I make it to tomorrow
Gro-oo-ovy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:51 pm

Should I worry?
well my win rate as scum is almost 100% if I survive D2 so it is now or never if ya wanna wifom :wowee:

anyway, i am thinking of voting Alison but I am not sure if it is the wrong play
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:52 pm I am pretty sure I would win if I was scum tho tbh
Same to all of this tbh

That's amazing.

Towny mindmeld!
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Should I worry?
I used to prefer to be mafia too! but then I took an extended break of about five years and now im old and want to be town lol
Gro-oo-ovy
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:38 pm
Wilgy

Huh hm
In your analysis of interactions, he is in the least amount of worlds though? Wouldn't it be better to pick someone who has equity with plenty of people?
That's a low bar in this game, unfortunately (least amount of worlds). To know that DrWilgy is town would secure me more in my process and give me important insights about a number of folks that have interacted with his slot throughout the game, including those who've town read him. A mafia Wilgy might represent a narrow POE.

last sentence kinda struck me as odd because what i am obviously doing here is to check for associatives tbh
I think he meant "checks" as in "alignment checks" in that context.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Should I worry?

I like your questioning of Alison. I think I’d prefer an Alison vote over Marmot. Definitely prefer Alison vote over me
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:55 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:38 pm
Wilgy

Huh hm

I think he meant "checks" as in "alignment checks" in that context.
i know tbh
point is that that sentence felt dismissive of my exercise tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:57 pm

Should I worry?

I like your questioning of Alison. I think I’d prefer an Alison vote over Marmot. Definitely prefer Alison vote over me
thats nice tbh
If Alison is town I think you could be scum tbh!
If Alison is wolf you are always town
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:42 pm Dyslexicon has chosen bystander mode which I tend to think is more of a town version of Dyslexicon.
This beautiful man. Oh, cruel faith, parted us too soon.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:53 pm

Should I worry?

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:52 pm I am pretty sure I would win if I was scum tho tbh
Same to all of this tbh

That's amazing.

Towny mindmeld!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:59 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
This may or may not be a good idea.

And a Wilgy/Creature vote may be safer
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

I wont keep this vote if Alison doesnt come back to the thread. If she is town, she is too valuable.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:59 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:53 pm

Should I worry?

Same to all of this tbh

That's amazing.

Towny mindmeld!
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:59 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
ftr i voted alison in the poll before dizzy smh!
i just had to meddle with the format in my post.

important smh!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oof. Fail

Return to “Previous Hustles”