Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Day phase ending at noonish on Easter is…not ideal js
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 540

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Town:
DDL - I still think DDL is town from Falcon interaction. I think I see his town play overall. I'm going with this.
Screen - Not especially helpful, but I think Screen is town from Falcon interaction. Arguing against in a somewhat lacklustre way. Maybe town 3p but who really cares.
Arc - I'm buddied by Arc. Honestly, he seems to be unwavering and seeing my perspective quite easily. Is it because I'm obvtown or is it because he has tmi. Hoping for the first. In any case, he really does seem to want to solve this game.
Lag - I've really liked Lag's posts today. Especially him changing his mind a couple of times. I feel like mafia often are more frozen in their perspectives, while Lag has already went into the day thinking one thing and then revised it, which I think is a sign of someone trying to actively solve.

Others:
HK - I need to talk to HK. Still the worst Falcon vote.
Mac - Can duck right off.
NAA - It's easy to want to vote NAA and call him not contributing and whatever. And yeah, he's frustrating as fuck. But he hasn't acted a lot outside his town meta imo this game. Never seen him as scum before. Ime, he plays rather mafia sided and ends up being town. Speaking of which @NotAnAxehole Take your ducking vote off me Jesus.
Mizery - Is here saying stuff. I don't get any impression that she's really trying to solve the game.
Porscha - Is here sometimes. Wanted to kill Arc. That was at least spicy. I have no idea.
Jack - Is someone I love. Spent the last day either trying to buddy the fuck out of half the game, or just was in the same frenzy I was in. I'm disappointed in myself that I don't have an actual read on Jack.

This is a bad read list, but it's a starting point.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I would want a longer day because of Easter. I'm with my family doing family stuff.
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Mizery »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:16 pm Town:
DDL - I still think DDL is town from Falcon interaction. I think I see his town play overall. I'm going with this.
Screen - Not especially helpful, but I think Screen is town from Falcon interaction. Arguing against in a somewhat lacklustre way. Maybe town 3p but who really cares.
Arc - I'm buddied by Arc. Honestly, he seems to be unwavering and seeing my perspective quite easily. Is it because I'm obvtown or is it because he has tmi. Hoping for the first. In any case, he really does seem to want to solve this game.
Lag - I've really liked Lag's posts today. Especially them changing their mind a couple of times. I feel like mafia often are more frozen in their perspectives, while Lag has already went into the day thinking one thing and then revised it, which I think is a sign of someone trying to actively solve.

Others:
HK - I need to talk to HK. Still the worst Falcon vote.
Mac - Can duck right off.
NAA - It's easy to want to vote NAA and call him not contributing and whatever. And yeah, he's frustrating as fuck. But he hasn't acted a lot outside his town meta imo this game. Never seen him as scum before. Ime, he plays rather mafia sided and ends up being town. Speaking of which @NotAnAxehole Take your ducking vote off me Jesus.
Mizery - Is here saying stuff. I don't get any impression that she's really trying to solve the game.
Porscha - Is here sometimes. Wanted to kill Arc. That was at least spicy. I have no idea.
Jack - Is someone I love. Spent the last day either trying to buddy the fuck out of half the game, or just was in the same frenzy I was in. I'm disappointed in myself that I don't have an actual read on Jack.

This is a bad read list, but it's a starting point.
ftfy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Mizery wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:18 pmftfy
= (

Thank you. I'm going to bed. Sorry for my posting.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Arcbell wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:15 pm I'll support the new policy from Lag by voting in late voters. We should revive policy forming as a tool the town has.
Policy voting is a great (if unpleasant) way to correct the behavior of or drive off people who are playing in an undesirable way over the course of several games.

It’s an absolutely terrible way to find wolves.

I’ve seen it used by wolves to yeet townies and I’ve seen it used by frustrated townies to yeet other townies.

This specific proposed policy doesn’t even attempt to find wolves and if Lag had any pull, wolves would happily vote early and let the most religious townie or whatever take the policy yeet.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:19 pm
= (

That was a little bit too much self pity.

But really, the more I'm considering, the less I understand. I really hate that I forget pronouns considering my own relationship to that. And I also don't especially like to yell at people, even if Mac is farting the wettest farts.

But also, happy Easter YELLOW
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

People I would consider voting at this moment: HK, Mac, Mizery, Porscha - at least two of these are town. Don't freak out.
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Mizery »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:22 pm People I would consider voting at this moment: HK, Mac, Mizery, Porscha - at least two of these are town. Don't freak out.
I like this pool unironically
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

None of my reads have changed

angrypenguin.gif
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Axe] aubergine

Would also yeet Lag or Porsche.

Kinda like Lag’s opener today in spite of disagreeing with the proposed strategy.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 111

Post by srceenplay »

[VOTE: lag] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Screen, you frustrate me. I feel like we’re not on the same page at all in spite of me not really being interested in voting you off, at least until we find the wolf wolf. What are you thinking? Gimmie them reads.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't know if NAA is town or not. But it just seems lazy and uninspiring to vote there. His behaviour in this game is not different than what I've seen him do as town. Caveat is I've never seen him as mafia. But it does not inspire me much. Just my feels.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I hate 24 hour days. Just realise I'm going to go to sleep, and when I wake up it will nearly be EoD.

Well. Then nothing matters.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: HK] aubergine

I don't know. Sorry if you're town, HK.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:35 pm [VOTE: HK] aubergine

I don't know. Sorry if you're town, HK.
Reason is mostly his Falcon vote and me cowardly sheeping Sean.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:32 pm I don't know if NAA is town or not. But it just seems lazy and uninspiring to vote there. His behaviour in this game is not different than what I've seen him do as town. Caveat is I've never seen him as mafia. But it does not inspire me much. Just my feels.
I just kinda hate how he's playing (not posting much and acting like he's got all figured so we just gotta sheep him) even though I know by experience trying to pressure NAA's actions by voting him is like drying ice. But hope is the last thing that dies.

I guess from your list I'd kill anyone but Mac. Day 1 makes Mac look so good it's not even funny.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 241

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D2

Post by Porscha »

Lag wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:57 pm
I think Jack's wagon on Porscha is actually >rand town indicative. It strikes me less as an "I might die today and need an opportunistic out that won't get me much backlash for mis-chopping" and more as a "this slot is never going to do anything AI, and we have no good reads today, so might as well"

Mac is trending down for me, he was pushing hard for me + Jack who are both players that are likely to be do AI things once we're invested in the game. That alone might be a pro-town move in order to get us to actually engage, but him living another night combined with the potential for feeling out a mischop on a player he knows would thunderdome him when it comes to LYLO because Mac shouldn't still be alive in LYLO - just trending down. Mac's still a town read, but if both me and Mac are still alive the day before LYLO, I will be thunderdoming him. But that won't be until Day 5 at the soonest.

Mizery is still being inexplicably townread. I intend to figure out Mizery today, I have a very good record of accurately reading her.

HK is also being inexplicably townread by people. I think HK has pretty decent wolf equity.
agree taht's how jack's read of me came off

I agree thunderdome move will be necessary if at that point

pls do read mizery idk what to think of that slot, I actually kinda sus of it but don't feel like I have a good reason to sr or tr

I agree HK has possible wolf equity and that was why I went their ISO day 1 cuz it didn't read particularly TR to me but I didn't go out of my way to point that out. I kind of just assumed others would see what I saw
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:32 pm (Voting Axe) just seems lazy and uninspiring to vote there.

His behaviour in this game is not different than what I've seen him do as town.

Caveat is I've never seen him as mafia. But it does not inspire me much. Just my feels.
Above quote edited for clarity.

It is.

It is though. I can often find town NAA. I'm not saying he can't be town but I haven't seen a reason for him to be.

I haven't either irrc.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:17 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:32 pm (Voting Axe) just seems lazy and uninspiring to vote there.

Caveat is I've never seen him as mafia. But it does not inspire me much. Just my feels.

It is.

It is though. I can often find town NAA. I'm not saying he can't be town but I haven't seen a reason for him to be.

I haven't either irrc.
You should be scum reading Dizzy for this obviously made up read.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Instead you're voting me. Literally 0 sense to be made out of what you're doing here.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I think we always have to kill Jack & Dizzy this game.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

If I'm wrong I don't know what we're doing here.

Dizzy says my reads are generally bad and my gameplay is same as usual - I literally vote parked mafia D1. I've never vote parked someone on this site and held till EoD. What is my average volume on TS? It has to be more than 33 through almost 2 days of gameplay?

Jack calls out this read as fake, but then is like... Dizzy is lying about their reads, must be town...

WHAT?

Like stop it, everyone should unvote me at once, that's a travesty, if they're both town, I don't want to win.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:20 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:17 pm

It is.

I haven't either irrc.
You should be scum reading Dizzy for this obviously made up read.
Why is that an obviously made up read?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I get what you're saying. I'm reading it as a disagreement, though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 274

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:59 pm If you all can't tell, I am DISPLEASED with Mac.
Which makes no sense and is clearly fake as hell.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Attacking me personally all full aggro is super lame regardless of your alignment. So far my only confirmed reads in this game have all been accurate except seanzie. I dunno why I deserve immense criticism from you aside from if you're mafia using ate.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:21 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:19 pm
= (

That was a little bit too much self pity.

But really, the more I'm considering, the less I understand. I really hate that I forget pronouns considering my own relationship to that. And I also don't especially like to yell at people, even if Mac is farting the wettest farts.

But also, happy Easter YELLOW
It's very unreasonable for you to speak about me this way given you helped chop Rondo who I was shielding. I'd appreciate if you'd shut the duck up.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:53 pm
Lag wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:29 pm
Arcbell wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:23 pm
Lag wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:18 pm [VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
Troublemaker. Why of all people, do you vote the towniest town in town?
Well, for one, I disagree on DIzzy being the towniest town in town
But two, Mac mentioned a Dizzy + Jack pairing, and then I remembered that Jack tried to start a Porscha wagon to save Dizzy, and while I think that wagon in particular isn't actually bad, I even townread Jack for that choice.
A w/w pairing between Dizzy and Jack could actually make a lot of sense.
Yes Jack sold out hard for Dizzy. If they are wolves then Jack is the one that is aware of both of their alignments. If Dizzy is not a wolf then Jack is also probably not one.

The bar for ability to sound towny needs to be raised. Neither Dyslexicon nor Jack are the obvious towns they purport to be in this particular game. Both summon towny sounding content in order to survive or pocket others.

Dyslexicon's eod was way too manipulative for me.
Duck right off a cliff with your literal shit. I'm not taking any of this from you today. I'm not in the fucking mood.

Explain what was "manipulative". WHY. Why is this my scum play rather than my town play. I await eagerly. You have played with me many times.
You really need to be less of a psycho when pushed. It makes me want to policy never play mafia with you tbh. You're being exceptionally toxic in this game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:26 pm If I'm wrong I don't know what we're doing here.

Dizzy says my reads are generally bad and my gameplay is same as usual - I literally vote parked mafia D1. I've never vote parked someone on this site and held till EoD. What is my average volume on TS? It has to be more than 33 through almost 2 days of gameplay?

Jack calls out this read as fake, but then is like... Dizzy is lying about their reads, must be town...

WHAT?

Like stop it, everyone should unvote me at once, that's a travesty, if they're both town, I don't want to win.
Dizzy is also attacking me like I've gamethrown after burying mafia d1 and then trying to protect the town sided 3p Dizzy and friends yeeted d2.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, why are we talking about anyone being obvious town? We literally just voted someone who was basically laughing at us for tanking our win probability at EoD.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

No I didn't.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:16 pm No I didn't.
Me neither
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

But I'm the one farting a wet fart or whatever. Dyslexicon can't even summon a reasonable scumread and apparently I'm supposed to be townreading ate and insults.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I think the most important (overlooked) post that happened during this game is on page 1
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:20 pmYou should be scum reading Dizzy for this obviously made up read.
Why do you think this read is made up?
And what is the benefit I would get fromt his as mafia?

Never have a read on me again in a game.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:17 pm But I'm the one farting a wet fart or whatever. Dyslexicon can't even summon a reasonable scumread and apparently I'm supposed to be townreading ate and insults.
You are.

I don't give a shit.

Me not having a clear scum read is better than what you are doing.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:30 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:20 pmYou should be scum reading Dizzy for this obviously made up read.
Why do you think this read is made up?
And what is the benefit I would get fromt his as mafia?

Never have a read on me again in a game.
You see, it's better to not explain reads. People keep proving my point every game and then complain when things aren't justified.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:41 pmIt's very unreasonable for you to speak about me this way given you helped chop Rondo who I was shielding. I'd appreciate if you'd shut the duck up.
First of all, he was fucking 3p. Just like I said immediately (though I thought we had 3 harmful 3ps at the time).
He didn't care if town or mafia got chopped as long as it wasn't him.

Second, I came to town read Rondo and voted many other people above Rondo that EoD. I argued against BOTH OF US being the chop options, because it was idiotic. I self pressed last minute and the votes should have been 4/4 if Lag didn't also hop on last second. And I'm glad, cause Ronald was 3p, so who cares.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Can we stop contemplating who has better reads?

Objectively killing Falcon was good, killing Rondo was very very bad. These are objective measures that affect winrate. Everything else is unknown information and it's unnecessary to mock someone over their reads hypothetically being worse than these other hypothetical reads.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:34 pmYou see, it's better to not explain reads. People keep proving my point every game and then complain when things aren't justified.
That's ok.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:36 pm Can we stop contemplating who has better reads?

Objectively killing Falcon was good, killing Rondo was very very bad. These are objective measures that affect winrate. Everything else is unknown information and it's unnecessary to mock someone over their reads hypothetically being worse than these other hypothetical reads.
Not when you can smell the fart.

But I'll try.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:41 pmIt's very unreasonable for you to speak about me this way given you helped chop Rondo who I was shielding. I'd appreciate if you'd shut the duck up.
First of all, he was fucking 3p. Just like I said immediately (though I thought we had 3 harmful 3ps at the time).
He didn't care if town or mafia got chopped as long as it wasn't him.

Second, I came to town read Rondo and voted many other people above Rondo that EoD. I argued against BOTH OF US being the chop options, because it was idiotic. I self pressed last minute and the votes should have been 4/4 if Lag didn't also hop on last second. And I'm glad, cause Ronald was 3p, so who cares.
He was a town for all intents and purposes. Can't win unless town does. Town.

I'd rather have chopped a wolf personally than someone I was entirely convinced was not one.

You may be town. You may not have wanted him chopped. But nothing gives you the right to speak to me and about me the way you have in this game. I'm beyond insulted.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:40 pm Attacking me personally all full aggro is super lame regardless of your alignment. So far my only confirmed reads in this game have all been accurate except seanzie. I dunno why I deserve immense criticism from you aside from if you're mafia using ate.
You're right. I'm tired. I should not play mafia anymore.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:39 pmHe was a town for all intents and purposes. Can't win unless town does. Town.

I'd rather have chopped a wolf personally than someone I was entirely convinced was not one.

You may be town. You may not have wanted him chopped. But nothing gives you the right to speak to me and about me the way you have in this game. I'm beyond insulted.
I'm sorry, Mac.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You have literally been attacking me since day 1 in this game. Making snide remarks about me and how I play since day 1. I was asleep during eod 2 and rather than try to solve the game you were attacking me for scumreading you WHILE I SLEPT.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:40 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:39 pmHe was a town for all intents and purposes. Can't win unless town does. Town.

I'm sorry, Mac.
I appreciate it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:40 pm You have literally been attacking me since day 1 in this game. Making snide remarks about me and how I play since day 1. I was asleep during eod 2 and rather than try to solve the game you were attacking me for scumreading you WHILE I SLEPT.
Yeah, I get it.

It's not your fault. I'm sorry.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I would actually like to work with you this game.

I feel pretty helpless.

Looks like you got into a tunnel, and I do not quite understand how, but I'm kind of panicking and anger is all that comes out and the only way I feel I can stop you. Which is lame indeed.

I know NAA has his own process of solving. Which is fine, but not very helpful to me all the time he treats me as mafia. I'm not very hopeful he's mafia here either.

So you two having this position just sucks a lot.

And when I feel I'm just doing bad overall, it's adding the pressure.

I feel I have responsibility for town doing good somehow, and I'm failing badly. Which has been my experience the last couple of games.

Return to “Previous Heists”