sushi/mods/dead/spec
70%

Total votes: 10
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 257

Re: Pandas vs Trash Pandas [Day 4]

Post by Creature »

Guess I'm only seeing Guillotine + falcon rn. Not sure who can be the third.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I probably have to study for an important exam I have tomorrow and then I'll have another exam thursday. My week is pretty busy yet I am wasting a lot of time trying to salvage this game (or at least help NANOOK to in some way).

I don't know how to make it obvious I am town because I feel like most players here haven't played with me or don't seem to know me well enough and I don't have any recent wolf game to be used as a reference. I hate being read by standardized tells that mostly seem just playstyle indicative than actually wolf indicative, but sadly I am too lazy to bring all my games to show it's just playstyle. Guess I am forced to trust NANOOK's dictatorship because democracy here clearly isn't working.

My reasons for townreading Dragon D. Luffy come mostly from sheeping Dyslexicon atp I guess, while the other part makes me just hope DDL is town because they're the only other player that seems to be playing and trying to make themselves readable enough.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Spacedaisy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:34 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:23 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:12 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:09 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:35 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:32 pm Did the rest of the wolves tell you to go hard on me today?
No, that was my intuition saying that.

Also, Space Daisy
Spacedaisy's case was like "creature is playing like textbook wolf but i don't tell you what the textbook wolf is" and "creature is posting hence wolf".
That was not my case, but whatever. I'm done talking about you. Nook has made it apparent he doesn't agree on you so I'm not wasting my time talking about someone I believe is wolf but will never be shot. I will instead be focusing on others today, probably doing some ISO's. But not tonight because I have to work my ass off tonight, fun times.
I'll shoot anyone if there's a good case for it, everyone is on the table today
You didn't agree with me before, I don't expect you to before, so I'm not wasting my time. You do what you think is best. I don't have extra information that you don't so if you don't see the same things I do, I don't care and I don't want to waste time talking about them more.

DDL's sudden flip on Creature is an unexpected change for no clear reason.
This is supremely unhelpful lol, by this logic I may as well just shoot at random
I don't see the point in repeating myself. I don't see why me not discussing Creature anymore since you don't agree, and instead looking at other people again is unhelpful.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DrWilgy »

Falcon Wolf. 100%.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 59

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:39 pm Falcon Wolf. 100%.
I can't even tell if you're scum pushing my slot or potato town.

What's your take on Space Daisy rn?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I mean, you could have just told me again why you think he's mafia
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:52 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:34 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:23 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:09 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:35 pm

No, that was my intuition saying that.

Also, Space Daisy
Spacedaisy's case was like "creature is playing like textbook wolf but i don't tell you what the textbook wolf is" and "creature is posting hence wolf".
That was not my case, but whatever. I'm done talking about you. Nook has made it apparent he doesn't agree on you so I'm not wasting my time talking about someone I believe is wolf but will never be shot. I will instead be focusing on others today, probably doing some ISO's. But not tonight because I have to work my ass off tonight, fun times.
I'll shoot anyone if there's a good case for it, everyone is on the table today
You didn't agree with me before, I don't expect you to before, so I'm not wasting my time. You do what you think is best. I don't have extra information that you don't so if you don't see the same things I do, I don't care and I don't want to waste time talking about them more.

DDL's sudden flip on Creature is an unexpected change for no clear reason.
This is supremely unhelpful lol, by this logic I may as well just shoot at random
I don't see the point in repeating myself. I don't see why me not discussing Creature anymore since you don't agree, and instead looking at other people again is unhelpful.
The point is discussion. Even if you don't agree, it's about talking with each other and trying to develop our reads.

You've had less than 40 posts this game, so it's not as tho conversation has been exhausted. Why does it feel you're trying to stifle interactions?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: space daisy] aubergine
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

wtf are you on about falcon? I literally have said I don't see the point in me repeating a stance I have made clear throughout the entirety of three days and the person holding the shot doesn't agree with. I have said zero about any other interactions with anyone else. How am I stifling anyone? I'm not. In fact, the opposite, I've said that once I'm past my night of work, I intend to do some ISOs on others instead because I'm done taking about Creature.

Nook, as pointed out I have all of 40 posts, an ISO isn't difficult. And if you have questions aout my stance after that, you can ask me. I have no problem answering questions, but I am not going to go on about this one person anymore when you don't agree. If what I said before didn't sway your opinion I wouldn't expect repeating it ad nauseum would somehow make a difference. And I don't have more information than you, so if you don't believe it and you have the shot, whatever man. I can't control that. I'd rather do something else today.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:22 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:14 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:01 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:00 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:59 pm

I very much doubt you're keeping stats on how accurate it is
Who the fuck does that
Someone that would then have the standing to say "this id a reliable tell" rather than it being as much nonsense as any other supposed tell
Bro if you don't wanna follow me it's up to you. I like this tell and I like to use it so I'll use it.
Ok. You see how this is useless to anyone not named ddl, yes?
You are not going to convince me to change my mind on Creature by telling me my logic doesn't appeal to people other than me.

I made my point, I think scum may act arrogant about town, if you don't think they do, stop using your precious posts on that subject.
ftr I am known as a very doomerist player. I once predicted town would lose in a mash when it was 34 v 3, besides being known for being very pessimistic and calling the game a loss whenever town started to get things wrong. So it's pretty common for me to complain about the gamestate especially when we're clearly losing here. tbh I am trying to complain less here because that isn't going to be helpful for alignment sorting when we need it the most rn.

It's still pretty discouraging when I am being wolfread by almost everybody and I am failing to have any solid read. I have you as a townread because I have the most reasons to townread you and I am way too tired to visit a world where you're wolf. Even if you're a wolf here, I suppose we can still find the other two wolves. But town needs to act up.
Hmmmmm...actually I ragged on you in GoC for being a "doomerist" and was wrong. I don't think it would be difficult to fake as Maf tho, but it's something I hadn't considered yet.

That last sentence tho...just feels gross. Like a heady mix of TMI/perspective slip/pocketing

Asking someone to restate their case (or even just link it) is not an onerous or unreasonable request tbh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:57 pm wtf are you on about falcon? I literally have said I don't see the point in me repeating a stance I have made clear throughout the entirety of three days and the person holding the shot doesn't agree with. I have said zero about any other interactions with anyone else. How am I stifling anyone? I'm not. In fact, the opposite, I've said that once I'm past my night of work, I intend to do some ISOs on others instead because I'm done taking about Creature.

Nook, as pointed out I have all of 40 posts, an ISO isn't difficult. And if you have questions aout my stance after that, you can ask me. I have no problem answering questions, but I am not going to go on about this one person anymore when you don't agree. If what I said before didn't sway your opinion I wouldn't expect repeating it ad nauseum would somehow make a difference. And I don't have more information than you, so if you don't believe it and you have the shot, whatever man. I can't control that. I'd rather do something else today.
I wasn't talking about interactions w/ others, I was talking about interactions with you and Nook.

You say you'll be around after work and do some ISOs. OK, I'll give you some space to hunt
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Urist »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME i'm pretty sure ddl & wilgy are town, so if you're right about spacedaisy then the scumteam is just guillotine, creature and falcon.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:08 pm Asking someone to restate their case (or even just link it) is not an onerous or unreasonable request tbh
Agreed
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Neither is pointing out you could just as easily read my ISO. I don't have detailed notes or a memorized case, I didn't go back to discuss this because I a trying to work. I shouldn't even be posting right now. I have to work until 5:30 in the morning so I can have a decent pay check this week and pay my bills. I would have to go back and refresh myself on everything Creature said that pinged. I don't have time for that right now.

The big things that do stick out in my head is the fact that Day Creature had 29 posts, of which 19 were mech discussion posts. Then at the end of the day he bemoaned that today was such a bust because all people talked about was mech and the wolves can hide in mech talk. Despite the fact that he was one of the driving forces of that conversation.

I also recall feeling like when NAA and Marmot were took out, it was likely an opportunity for the wolves to try and come in and control conversation. I waited because I wanted to see who seemed to come charging in. The two who came in were Creature and DDL. Creature also came in with wall posts reads. I didn't care for the look, but not something by itself that was bad.

I cannot fathom why anyone would have thought Dizzy bad. There is no world in which a wolf makes the post he did. It makes literally no sense to believe that he was wolf. Yet Creature and DDL were on him. It was beyond me, and the only reason I can see that someone would do it is because they would want to keep as many question marks out there as possible.

Honestly, I'm shocked I wasn't targeted last night after what you said. And I don't get why Dizzy was killed, because I was the only person who seemed confident he was town.

Beyond those thoughts, I can't recall particulars. It would require another ISO and I just feel like focusing on other things at this point. Now, I am going to go throw myself into work for like 8 hours. Catch you guys sometime tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:24 pm Neither is pointing out you could just as easily read my ISO. I don't have detailed notes or a memorized case, I didn't go back to discuss this because I a trying to work. I shouldn't even be posting right now. I have to work until 5:30 in the morning so I can have a decent pay check this week and pay my bills. I would have to go back and refresh myself on everything Creature said that pinged. I don't have time for that right now.

The big things that do stick out in my head is the fact that Day Creature had 29 posts, of which 19 were mech discussion posts. Then at the end of the day he bemoaned that today was such a bust because all people talked about was mech and the wolves can hide in mech talk. Despite the fact that he was one of the driving forces of that conversation.

I also recall feeling like when NAA and Marmot were took out, it was likely an opportunity for the wolves to try and come in and control conversation. I waited because I wanted to see who seemed to come charging in. The two who came in were Creature and DDL. Creature also came in with wall posts reads. I didn't care for the look, but not something by itself that was bad.

I cannot fathom why anyone would have thought Dizzy bad. There is no world in which a wolf makes the post he did. It makes literally no sense to believe that he was wolf. Yet Creature and DDL were on him. It was beyond me, and the only reason I can see that someone would do it is because they would want to keep as many question marks out there as possible.

Honestly, I'm shocked I wasn't targeted last night after what you said. And I don't get why Dizzy was killed, because I was the only person who seemed confident he was town.

Beyond those thoughts, I can't recall particulars. It would require another ISO and I just feel like focusing on other things at this point. Now, I am going to go throw myself into work for like 8 hours. Catch you guys sometime tomorrow.
Glgl

Ftr literally this post is all I was after lol, that or a link. I don't really have time or energy to dig through ISOs this evening.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:24 pm The big things that do stick out in my head is the fact that Day Creature had 29 posts, of which 19 were mech discussion posts. Then at the end of the day he bemoaned that today was such a bust because all people talked about was mech and the wolves can hide in mech talk. Despite the fact that he was one of the driving forces of that conversation.
I agree I was part of it. I said wolves would most likely make mech talks because it's way easier than faking solving and I don't think that contradicts with myself being part of it. I was mostly pointing out that, despite me being part of it, wolves could very well be talking about mechanics.
When I saw NAA and Marmot killed, I was first frustrated because they were such obvious favorite targets and they were killed right under eight doctor noses. I was surprised no one bothered to protect them. Also, the day starting at 7 v 3 with only one mislynch being available increased my sense of urgency to do the solving and get the game home before it was too late. You say wolves were going to take that opportunity to control thread conversation but a town can very well decide to step up after their two top townreads and most trustable players just dropped dead this cleanly.
I was initially pushing Dyslexicon because their posts felt mostly empty, devoid of reads and I thought they were raising their postcount to look like they were doing something. I later changed my read on Dyslexicon when they came in and started making towny posts and showing no real care for how their posts looked like.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Urist wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:17 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME i'm pretty sure ddl & wilgy are town, so if you're right about spacedaisy then the scumteam is just guillotine, creature and falcon.
Can you explain why you're so sure DDL & Wilgy are town?

Seems everyone else is having trouble finding town, where does your confidence on them come from?
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 135
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Pandas vs Trash Pandas [Night 3]

Post by Guillotine »

dunya wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:23 pm NANOOK took his sweet time looking over the giant pandas

he felt like they were all pulling him in different directions

but his mind was set

was it tunnel vision or was he accurately indentifying HK as a trash panda in disguise?????????

too bad Red Panda messed up cos he wasn't wearing his glasses again...

hollowkatt has been banished to Edinburgh Zoo. He flips Giant Panda.

It is now Night 3. You have until 5PM EDT to send in your night actions.

Hollowkatt flipping town is the most disappointing flip ive seen in the last year, i will never be able to read you right huh hk?
I’m just gonna townread you in every game in the future and hope for the best.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:19 pm dizzy was just minding his own business, looking fabulously cute in his black and white coat

munching on some delicious watermelon

when a trash panda in disguise approached him

"hey dizzy, marmot is crying in Memphis Zoo cos he misses you so much. If you go to him, he will stop crying then you can bring him back!"

foolishly, dizzy believed the fake, gruffy panda. I mean dizzy did have a weak spot for marmot and a weaker spot for tears....he packed some cute snacks and ran as fast his little panda legs took him to marmot....

Dizzy is in Memphis Zoo, reunited with Marmot. He was a Giant Panda.

It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours to kill a Trash Panda or else....

I was ready to death tunnel Dizzy when i saw him replying to my case on him right after i left because it reminded me of the game where he randed scum with Alana and the other player whose name i still cant remember, i think it was OWNER something and saw in the scum chat after game Dizzy advising Owner to wait until i went to sleep to counter attack and try to get me chopped while i was away. That and when i saw Dizzy saying that he didnt read most of my case on him and that he didnt understand my progression from never scum based on meta to where i read him as scum, it didnt make sense to me because well IF YOU HAD READ THE ENTIRE POST DIZZY, you would have understood it, keyword READ.

You flipping town here is just crazy,,in my opinion you played scummy, i dont know if you did it on purpose or i just have bad reads in this game and I was just lucky that Michelle was a wolf and i caught her based on meta but i own up to my read and push on you and i probably would have buried you today if you were not killed.

Which leads me to the next question. Who the hell killed you and why? I mean it obviously was scum but who? Who benefits from killing you?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:23 pm I'll probably shoot top vote getter at 24 hour mark
Bruh, we need the 48 hours,I need the 48 hours to reevaluate this game, i worked 12 hours today and tomorrow. If you shoot wrong we lose, we let you do it your way and it is not working, maybe this shot should be decided by the majority yah? Cool
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:10 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:23 pm I'll probably shoot top vote getter at 24 hour mark
Bruh, we need the 48 hours,I need the 48 hours to reevaluate this game, i worked 12 hours today and tomorrow. If you shoot wrong we lose, we let you do it your way and it is not working, maybe this shot should be decided by the majority yah? Cool
Yesterday was decided by majority lol

Unless I get unexpectedly busy, I'm committed to shooting at 24 hour mark. We're speedrunning this game one way or the other
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:23 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:22 pm Okay. This kill surprises me.
Wolfy.
Falcon. Give me your top 3 scum, who you’d shoot today?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Remind me to never sign up to this set up or similar in the future please.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:11 am Unless I get unexpectedly busy, I'm committed to shooting at 24 hour mark. We're speedrunning this game one way or the other
Then get unexpectedly busy, go build a lego castle or get a new hobby geezus christ!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Creature wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:26 pm I think Guillotine is wolf.
Didnt i tell you yesterday that your “Guillo is town FOR NOW” read looked like you were setting me up for a mischop later?

Today is the day you explain why im a wolf or im gonna bury you.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Creature wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:35 pm From what I have right now:

Town:
Creature
Dragon D. Luffy
NANOOK

Null land:
DrWilgy
Spacedaisy
Urist

Wolves:
falcon
Guillotine
Oh fuck no. This guy is a wolf.

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Creature wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:49 pm I probably have to study for an important exam I have tomorrow and then I'll have another exam thursday. My week is pretty busy yet I am wasting a lot of time trying to salvage this game (or at least help NANOOK to in some way).

I don't know how to make it obvious I am town because I feel like most players here haven't played with me or don't seem to know me well enough and I don't have any recent wolf game to be used as a reference. I hate being read by standardized tells that mostly seem just playstyle indicative than actually wolf indicative, but sadly I am too lazy to bring all my games to show it's just playstyle. Guess I am forced to trust NANOOK's dictatorship because democracy here clearly isn't working.

My reasons for townreading Dragon D. Luffy come mostly from sheeping Dyslexicon atp I guess, while the other part makes me just hope DDL is town because they're the only other player that seems to be playing and trying to make themselves readable enough.
I demand that you tell everyone why I’m a wolf. I dare you!
If you don’t you are a chicken.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Bruh, i scum read Creature on day 1 and i forgot why, but im gonna find out again. By the way i have all my doctor shots so i may or may not self defend tonight, but most likely Nanook. So better use your double kill on me tonight scum.

I’d be damn if all my day 1 suspects are actually all scum and they are voting me right now. Creature and Urist lol
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:39 pm Falcon Wolf. 100%.
Wilgy Wolf. 100%

(I actually have no read on you but i wanted you to see how unhelpful reads like this are unhelpful).

Why is Falcon a wolf, sell me on it.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:57 pm wtf are you on about falcon? I literally have said I don't see the point in me repeating a stance I have made clear throughout the entirety of three days and the person holding the shot doesn't agree with. I have said zero about any other interactions with anyone else. How am I stifling anyone? I'm not. In fact, the opposite, I've said that once I'm past my night of work, I intend to do some ISOs on others instead because I'm done taking about Creature.

I agree Creature is a wolf and i plan to case him. Im gonna ISO you too because i dont remember much about you.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

People who went under my radar undetected so far are daisy, falcon and wilgy.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Probably because ive been tunneled on HK though
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:39 pm Do I follow logic, the dumbest of dumb reads, or consensus?

Weigh in in the comments and don't forget to like and subscribe
LOL
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:52 pm You know that "comtempt for town" tell I used to describe Dizzy early on?

I now see it in you.

Well… dizzy was town though
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:57 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:52 pm You know that "comtempt for town" tell I used to describe Dizzy early on?

I now see it in you.

Dizzy flipped town lol
Stop echoing my posts, that is weird.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Urist wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:39 pm Do I follow logic, the dumbest of dumb reads, or consensus?

Weigh in in the comments and don't forget to like and subscribe
we're at even numbers so the correct play is to vote sleep
I’d love to have what you are smoking bruh.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Creature wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:41 pm Guess I'm only seeing Guillotine + falcon rn. Not sure who can be the third.
What? You scared to spew someone else town?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Urist wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:17 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME i'm pretty sure ddl & wilgy are town, so if you're right about spacedaisy then the scumteam is just guillotine, creature and falcon.
So let me get this straight, you see Creature’s treatment of me and Falcon/Creature interaction and deduce that we all are a team?

Bruh our scum theater must be really dope huh.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:24 pm I cannot fathom why anyone would have thought Dizzy bad. There is no world in which a wolf makes the post he did. It makes literally no sense to believe that he was wolf. Yet Creature and DDL were on him. It was beyond me, and the only reason I can see that someone would do it is because they would want to keep as many question marks out there as possible.
I thought Dizzy was scum, why are you calling out Creature and DDL for it but not me? Im partly responsible for Dizzy getting heat yesterday.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Creature wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:46 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:24 pm The big things that do stick out in my head is the fact that Day Creature had 29 posts, of which 19 were mech discussion posts. Then at the end of the day he bemoaned that today was such a bust because all people talked about was mech and the wolves can hide in mech talk. Despite the fact that he was one of the driving forces of that conversation.
I agree I was part of it. I said wolves would most likely make mech talks because it's way easier than faking solving and I don't think that contradicts with myself being part of it. I was mostly pointing out that, despite me being part of it, wolves could very well be talking about mechanics.
When I saw NAA and Marmot killed, I was first frustrated because they were such obvious favorite targets and they were killed right under eight doctor noses. I was surprised no one bothered to protect them. Also, the day starting at 7 v 3 with only one mislynch being available increased my sense of urgency to do the solving and get the game home before it was too late. You say wolves were going to take that opportunity to control thread conversation but a town can very well decide to step up after their two top townreads and most trustable players just dropped dead this cleanly.
I was initially pushing Dyslexicon because their posts felt mostly empty, devoid of reads and I thought they were raising their postcount to look like they were doing something. I later changed my read on Dyslexicon when they came in and started making towny posts and showing no real care for how their posts looked like.
Not gonna lie. I like this post, i think it’s townie. If Creature is town we are so fucked.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Urist] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Re: Pandas vs Trash Pandas [Day 1]

Post by Guillotine »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:09 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:05 pm I'm gonna shoot at 24 hour mark every day, first person to complain about it or call it anti-town gets shot today
Not opposed to this. Waiting 48 hours for a flip feels unbearable.
I can see scum loving the idea of short days, less information for us, less chances for town to reevaluate etc.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:47 am
Creature wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:46 pm
Not gonna lie. I like this post, i think it’s townie. If Creature is town we are so fucked.
This post though.

If Creature is not scum then DDL is and if DDL is then great job because I'm fully in their pocket.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I just realized I've been spamming the thread, I'll wait for others to post now.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Idk how many you're at for the day but do recall there's a postcap!
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:05 am Idk how many you're at for the day but do recall there's a postcap!
I'm aware but you plan to shoot at the 24 hour mark and I worked 12 hours today and tomorrow, I will not be here when you shoot, in fact I will not be here 5 hours before you shoot so..

I'm tired though I need to sleep but I'll give some reads tomorrow before I leave off for work.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:43 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:24 pm I cannot fathom why anyone would have thought Dizzy bad. There is no world in which a wolf makes the post he did. It makes literally no sense to believe that he was wolf. Yet Creature and DDL were on him. It was beyond me, and the only reason I can see that someone would do it is because they would want to keep as many question marks out there as possible.
I thought Dizzy was scum, why are you calling out Creature and DDL for it but not me? I'm partly responsible for Dizzy getting heat yesterday.
Because I have believed since Day 1 you are town. Your actions are on the whole look much more town for it to concern me as much from you. Next to Dizzy, you were my strongest town read. But two people who have already acted suspiciously definitely look shady for it. I don't believe they really didn't notice it or see what I saw. Especially DDL. He's a smart dude.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

In fact, if I am right about Guillo and wrong about both DDL and Creature, that leaves us with falcon, Urist, and Wilgy.

I don't think I am wrong about both DDL and Creature. I would be shocked if at least one of these two was not wolf. The way DDL flipped on his read of Creature makes me prefer to see him shot today. I'll ISO later.. I have like an hour and a half left and only took a break for a few minutes from work.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”