sushi/mods/dead/spec
70%

Total votes: 10
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 257

Re: Pandas vs Trash Pandas [Day 2]

Post by Creature »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:04 pm This setup seems so weird now. I feel like last time, it was super easy to get reads and discussions going. Maybe because Nut had the gun and jumped on everyone and everywhere.

Now I'm just like waiting for whatever Nook is going to do and in a general meh mood.

If we need it later, maybe infuse this with a whoever gets the most votes gets shot or something, to make something more happen. Or at least pretend. Dunno
Looking at it now, I pity nutella. Being conftown and in complete control of the lynch probably sucks.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 124

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:09 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:04 pm This setup seems so weird now. I feel like last time, it was super easy to get reads and discussions going. Maybe because Nut had the gun and jumped on everyone and everywhere.

Now I'm just like waiting for whatever Nook is going to do and in a general meh mood.

If we need it later, maybe infuse this with a whoever gets the most votes gets shot or something, to make something more happen. Or at least pretend. Dunno
Looking at it now, I pity nutella. Being conftown and in complete control of the lynch probably sucks.
I would probably make it democratic, unless that didn't work or I had strong feelings to the contrary.

But yeah, it probably sucks.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'm going to break silence - I was lurking to maintain 69 posts - because I feel like it's required.

Last time town lost.

I don't understand the vitriol that's been directed my way, I think Nanook should take a shot to end the day, everyone take 24hrs to rest and think things over.

DDL, I've interacted with everything that a) wasn't playing against my own win condition b) wasn't a direct attempt of someone reading my alignment.

I will continue to not interact on those points, and I cannot play against my own win condition by explaining certain mech éléments, even if people get upset over it. I don't prevent you from interacting with other players, and I don't actively try to prevent people from making plays with their night actions (even though I think it's suboptimal). So, I don't understand why I can't play my game and you play yours without the threat of not following an objectively good night plan that has no relevance to daytime discussion.

That's all I'll say on the matter.

My reads are largely unchanged - I could play with the order, but it's still the same 5 for me.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
Spoiler: show
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:10 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:04 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:04 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:00 pm If some/most of you guys could give four person POEs, that would be super helpful for me to organize how everyone is viewing the game. Or your confident lock town reads, either is helpful. Tyty.
the problem with giving a public PoE is that it tells the mafia whether they should gamble on a nanook shot tonight.

We're going to have to play mafia at some point.
We are playing mafia. Not every game of mafia is required to have the same style of play.

I do believe it behooves us to have Nanook hold his cards close to his chest, as he's doing. I don't believe that everyone else should do the same, at least in regards to giving reads. (They probably should when it comes to talking about night targets).

But Nanook playing discretely means that the rest of us still have to work to give him information to work with. Otherwise we might as well just let him rand his shot every day. I haven't run the numbers on that, but town's odds of winning are likely pretty low if we do that.
I once ran a simulation for some setup I was making and it was 27%.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 57

Post by hollowkatt »

I don't have a POE but I do have a do not shoot list:
dizzy
DDL
NAA
Falcon
Marmot

These people make me feel good about the solving they're trying to do and how they're going about it.

Guillo I think is probably town tbh but his push on me is ego driven more than it is anything else, that's bad guillo stop doing it.

Creature sheeped it, that was wonky, I'd shoot him.
Sig, Wigly, Urist, Spacedaisy I guess would be my POE by virtue of not town reading them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:14 pm I'm going to break silence - I was lurking to maintain 69 posts - because I feel like it's required.

Last time town lost.

I don't understand the vitriol that's been directed my way, I think Nanook should take a shot to end the day, everyone take 24hrs to rest and think things over.

DDL, I've interacted with everything that a) wasn't playing against my own win condition b) wasn't a direct attempt of someone reading my alignment.

I will continue to not interact on those points, and I cannot play against my own win condition by explaining certain mech éléments, even if people get upset over it. I don't prevent you from interacting with other players, and I don't actively try to prevent people from making plays with their night actions (even though I think it's suboptimal). So, I don't understand why I can't play my game and you play yours without the threat of not following an objectively good night plan that has no relevance to daytime discussion.

My reads are largely unchanged - I could play with the order, but it's still the same 5 for me.
I haven't directed any vitriol your way.

Last time, town lost much because of some pretty terrible shots tbh.

The game was solved on the early days.

But my point was, that last time, it was much much easier to get reads and it felt more like a normal mafia game.

I'm just speculating why this may be.

I'm obviously not doing much to break out of it either. Because I don't really feel like it.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:20 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:14 pm I'm going to break silence - I was lurking to maintain 69 posts - because I feel like it's required.

Last time town lost.

But my point was, that last time, it was much much easier to get reads and it felt more like a normal mafia game.

I'm obviously not doing much to break out of it either. Because I don't really feel like it.
Sorry my post was not directed on you - poor separation from the quote 😂
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

:beer:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:20 pm

Last time town lost.

Also, the reason it's different is that there are probably fewer players that you're comfortable reading - and - weren't you mafia?

If so I think this post makes little sense / I think you're also mafia here - but you know that based on my shot list 🙃
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

So I do feel like one of HK or Creature is scum. But I normally hate those kinds of reads. But here I am.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:24 pmAlso, the reason it's different is that there are probably fewer players that you're comfortable reading - and - weren't you mafia?

If so I think this post makes little sense / I think you're also mafia here - but you know that based on my shot list 🙃
No, I was town. And I had all 4 scum nailed on D0. Lol.

And I'm town here too. And I have nothing.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I'm not stopping you from playing normally lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wait wait wait.

Marmot also assumed that I was mafia last game.
I don't think I corrected him, maybe I did.

But did you all talk about this in mafia chat, thinking how I was mafia last game? Cause I wasn't.

NAA/Marmot tinfoil has begun.

For real for real.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:27 pm

I'm not stopping you from playing normally lol
I didn't say that either.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:25 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:24 pmAlso, the reason it's different is that there are probably fewer players that you're comfortable reading - and - weren't you mafia?

No, I was town. And I had all 4 scum nailed on D0. Lol.

And I'm town here too. And I have nothing.
Yeah, I can only speak for myself: If you don't have a read on me there's only one reason - you don't know how to. It's got nothing to do with how the game is being played / progressing.

I think where you have a point is there are few associatives, but I think that's a healthy exercise even of itself for improving individual reads.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:28 pm Wait wait wait.

But did you all talk about this in mafia chat, thinking how I was mafia last game? Cause I wasn't.

For real for real.
Honestly, I picked up on what Marmot said because I didn't see you correct it. I haven't read the other game and all of my knowledge about the other game is from stuff that was said in thread.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:29 pmYeah, I can only speak for myself: If you don't have a read on me there's only one reason - you don't know how to. It's got nothing to do with how the game is being played / progressing.

I think where you have a point is there are few associatives, but I think that's a healthy exercise even of itself for improving individual reads.
Sure.

I mean, you have a read on me, and that definitely doesn't help so :beer:

And yeah, I don't have a read on you at all. But if you're mafia, you'll probably win.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:30 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:28 pm Wait wait wait.

For real for real.
Honestly, I picked up on what Marmot said because I didn't see you correct it. I haven't read the other game and all of my knowledge about the other game is from stuff that was said in thread.
Fair enough. I probably jumped ahead of myself. But it would be really funny if it was the case that you had talked about it and misremembered.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:31 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:29 pmYeah, I can only speak for myself: If you don't have a read on me there's only one reason - you don't know how to. It's got nothing to do with how the game is being played / progressing.

Sure.

I mean, you have a read on me, and that definitely doesn't help so :beer:

And yeah, I don't have a read on you at all. But if you're mafia, you'll probably win.
My kill list remains unchanged from this interaction. ✅ You're probably right about my ability to read you either way...
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:26 am Everyone knows their rolls for tonight?

60 if we kill trash panda
55 if we kill giant panda
Bumping for visibility
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:05 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:26 am Everyone knows their rolls for tonight?

Bumping for visibility
Is that for even nights?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:06 pm

Bumping for visibility
Is that for even nights?
Yes
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DrWilgy »

Bumping for visibility
Ya.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, I just did a complete read through again to get my feet under me.

I feel confident that the following are town
NAA
Guillo
Dizzy

I feel somewhat confident in these as town
Urist
Marmot

I have no read on wilgy

I believe the wolves are among these:
Creature
HK
Falcon
DDL
Sig

I’d probably include Wilgy in a PoE simply out of principle. No real read so I can’t eliminate him from a PoE.

Sorry I can’t get it down to just four yet Nook, but that is where I’m at right now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:19 pm Ok, I just did a complete read through again to get my feet under me.

NAA
Guillo
Dizzy

Urist
Marmot

I have no read on wilgy

Creature
HK
Falcon
DDL
Sig

I’d probably include Wilgy in a PoE simply out of principle. No real read so I can’t eliminate him from a PoE.

Sorry I can’t get it down to just four yet Nook, but that is where I’m at right now.
I'm curious as to what your read on me and DDL especially entails?
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 57

Post by hollowkatt »

Bumping for visibility
:beer:
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm not. PoE. I am. Panda.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Daisy good. Panda. Sheep Daisy. To the moon.
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:21 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:19 pm Ok, I just did a complete read through again to get my feet under me.

NAA
Guillo
Dizzy

Urist
Marmot

I have no read on wilgy

Creature
HK
Falcon
DDL
Sig

I'm curious as to what your read on me and DDL especially entails?
Your post about Michelle before she flipped serves no purpose as a wolf. If you were wolf, you knew she would flip wolf. It would have served you better to not say it if you were wolf. You are definitely town.

The only person who commented on it was sig, I thought at first it made me read him town too, but I think that could easily be manipulated by a wolf too so he remains where he is.

I feel pretty sure that Creature is mafia, and Creature listed you and DDL together in the list of people they weren't sure of. When I saw it I thought, if Creature is bad they are probably one wolf one town. I feel confident you are town so I looked at DDL. His tone has seemed genuine in frustration, but I don't think it means anything because he is annoyed with a player for things connected to a previous game. I think that it might be interpersonal conflict and have no desire to focus on it at all. He did however suggest we use 5 or 6 protects on Nook each night during the mech discussion. I think we would fly through our protections at that rate and it would be an easy move as a wolf to suggest something that looks towny in motivation but really is a bad move for us. So I had him as bad at that point. Then when I came back after finishing reading through the thread, I found his read of me where he questioned my timing. I mean come one, there were like three or so people in a row who listed me as a possible shot target for Nook that they would be ok with in a row. That was why I questioned why I was in people's lists all of a sudden. There is nothing questionable about my timing at all.

Could I be wrong about DDL, maybe. I just didn't feel good about his suggestion of five or six protects being used every night. I'm no math person and even I thought that would be excessive.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

@dunya @Syn shoot sig

I thibk he scum slipped with his poe/reads, fingers crossed
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Syn »

Nanook has shot. If someone with staff privileges posts, they will be immediately shot out of a catapult. Please hold.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Day 2 Vote:
Poll runs till Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:00 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

@Creature
25%
Voters: DrWilgy, Spacedaisy, hollowkatt
@Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Voters: None
@DrWilgy
No votes
@Dyslexicon
No votes
@falcon45ca
No votes
@Guillotine
No votes
@hollowkatt
17%
Voters: Guillotine, Creature
@Marmot
No votes
@NotAnAxehole
No votes
@sig
No votes
@Spacedaisy
No votes
@Urist
8%
Voters: Dragon D. Luffy
Unvote
8%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
yo mama/host/mods/dead/spec
42%
Voters: Scotty, sabie12, nutella, Syn, dunya

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

and just like that, the great red panda told all the giant pandas to shut up and stop talking.

he took out his big guns and he told them to line up, cos he was ready to shoot his shot and go to sleep for the night.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Nanook took one look at Sig and shook his head.

"I don't trust it."

He levels his six-shooters and sights in on Sig doing a ridiculously awesome somersault.

A shot is fired.

Sig has died. He was a Giant Panda!

Looks like Sig really was just being cute.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: Pandas vs Trash Pandas [Night 2]

Post by Syn »

it is now night 2. You have until 5PM EDT tomorrow to send DUNIA!!!!! your night actions...the earlier the better. Day 3 starts at 6PM EDT tomorrow.

ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 39

Re: Pandas vs Trash Pandas [Night 2]

Post by dunya »

I have added ISO links, thank you for your patience:

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 17#p900117
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 39

Re: Pandas vs Trash Pandas [Day 3]

Post by dunya »

tonight was truly horrendous, the Giant Pandas numbers were decreasing and close to becoming once more an endangered species in the small country of Syndicatvania.

Red Panda, an ally, did not hit the right target yesterday and has allowed Trash Pandas an even night of double trouble...

(use your imagination and pretend the fourth trash panda doesn't exist in that image pls....)

During the night, @NotAnAxehole and @Marmot were tricked into going to Memphis Zoo (one of three zoos in the US that has Giant Pandas...who said dunya fails trivia????) with promise of an endless supply of bamboo to live a lazy, carefree life. They were both Giant Pandas.

here's a live snap of Marmot and NAA taken a few hours ago, living an isolated life away from their friends:

and a front shot of their super lonely and miserable faces:

(use your imagination and pretend they look super sad pls.....)

THE HEAT WAS ON

RED PANDA WAS FURIOUS

these trash pandas were seriously trash and he was ready to shoot them all down now!!

it is now day 3. You have until Monday Feb 14 - 6PM EDT to find the imposter among you to save the Giant Panda population.

@Creature
@Dragon D. Luffy
@DrWilgy
@Dyslexicon
@falcon45ca
@Guillotine
@hollowkatt
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Spacedaisy
@Urist
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Aw fuck both of my top townreads died
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

We're a bit pressured to get things right from now on.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Nanook. Didn't kill Creature. Sad.
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature
Dragon D. Luffy
DrWilgy
Dyslexicon
falcon45ca
Guillotine
hollowkatt
Spacedaisy
Urist

6 giant pandas vs 3 trash pandas here
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:08 pm Nanook. Didn't kill Creature. Sad.
I'm town so it wouldn't have helped
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NAA and Marmot dying is a bit sad. They were the two players I trusted the most besides NANOOK.

I'm afraid DrWilgy is probably just town here.

On the other hand, now I'm unsure if I should be townreading DDL and Dyslexicon here. Guillotine is also an uncertainty.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Urist wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:18 pm I'm not trying to make you angry. I'm sorry that happened. I just have a minimalist approach to mafia.

The only things town should be doing right now are a) looking town, and b) advising Nanook on who to shoot. And I guess since I'm doing it right now: c) resolve conflict. Anything outside those bounds is just going to be a distraction for Nanook.
I think perhaps Urist should be town here? It doesn't look like they're posturing to look town. Instead, it feels like they have a careless town PoV.

On the other hand, I'm now afraid DDL and Dyslexicon could be wolves posting for the sake of posting. Dyslexicon, especially, looks wolfy for sheeping the wrong reads, like the sig one.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

So I've been waiting the whole night phase to post this.

I want to apologize to both @Urist and @NotAnAxehole for my outburst yesterday.

To sum it up, I started arguing with Urist about gameplay and then NAA started taunting me and bragging about the fact I wouldn't do anything to them, and that set me off in some way. I started treating the two as an unit and feeling like they were bullying me as well as the rest of the players. To be honest I still think NAA acted mean to me in a way that is unecessary that was unecessary, and I still disagree with Urist's gameplay choices, but neither of those warranted my exaggerated reaction. So for that I'm sorry.

I'm not going to ignore Urist on purpose from now on, and I won't boycott his night plan eiter, cuz yeah, that's stupid. I likely won't interact with him much either though, because I still think his playstyle makes it impossible for me to engage him normally. But that isn't spite, it's just my assessment of the game situation.

Sometimes I get incredibly mad for a few hours (usually in the internet), and that tends to happen when I think I'm being victim of injustice, or someone else is. Then later I realize I was wrong and have to apologize. I hate that it happens, but it's something I have been trying to control, with varying results. Meh.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:08 pm Creature
Dragon D. Luffy
DrWilgy
Dyslexicon
falcon45ca
Guillotine
hollowkatt
Spacedaisy
Urist

6 giant pandas vs 3 trash pandas here
Welp. I'm hoping my DrWilgy and Urist townreads are correct.

Dragon D. Luffy
Dyslexicon
falcon45ca
Guillotine
hollowkatt
Spacedaisy

3 giant pandas vs 3 trash pandas if my townreads are correct
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Also I told you guys Sig was in his classic town tinfoiling meta and nobody listened. People always yeet him because he says things they disagree with, even though that is NAI for him. Double meh.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DDL, I think Dyslexicon is wolf here. What's your take?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:26 pm DDL, I think Dyslexicon is wolf here. What's your take?
Leaning wolf since day 1 but not super confident. He stopped looking "mean" to me but nothing about his day 2 awed me.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 59

Post by falcon45ca »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:25 pm Also I told you guys Sig was in his classic town tinfoiling meta and nobody listened. People always yeet him because he says things they disagree with, even though that is NAI for him. Double meh.
tea

ehm

eye

Also, I don't get it...is it in his classic town tinfoil meta, or is it NAI? Cuz' it can't be both
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”