GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 Endgame (town and 3p win)

Hell yeah?

Hell yeah
13%
HELL YEAH
63%
k
25%

Total votes: 16
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021

Post by ilario »

Guillo feels tonally off to me and his vote on falcon was pingy
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 227

Post by 112 »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:52 pm
112 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:50 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:46 pm
112 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:44 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:39 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:37 pm At no point does he contribute to the conversation. He does not add evidence to support any narrative. He does not refute the evidence or points that others have brought up. He does not, in fact, engage with the theories and accusations that have been thrown around the thread. He merely fuels the fire with provocative one-liners and moves on without explaining them.
This is extremely NAI for Creature
honestly that whole alison post reads as scum casing town
Nah. Alison being guns blazing like this is townie and maybe this is the weakest point in the case but the rest is on the nose. Like the whole guilty conscience and 3p comment thing is pretty solid slam dunking imo.
hmm will consider

to me: i read the post first of all paying attention to its form more-so than the contents, and it really seemed like alison was trying /hard/ to follow a process and more than that appear to be following a process. maybe i am being anti-intellectual here and there is towny merit in casing people like that, but i honestly get the feeling she's trying too hard to slam dunk creature through a rigid adherence to cause-and-effect writing.

idk if that makes sense but ye
A rigid adherence to cause-and-effect is a good way to summarize my town play.
You are the Apollo to my Dionysus.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:50 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:37 pm At no point does he contribute to the conversation. He does not add evidence to support any narrative. He does not refute the evidence or points that others have brought up. He does not, in fact, engage with the theories and accusations that have been thrown around the thread. He merely fuels the fire with provocative one-liners and moves on without explaining them.
Nah. Alison being guns blazing like this is townie and maybe this is the weakest point in the case but the rest is on the nose. Like the whole guilty conscience and 3p comment thing is pretty solid slam dunking imo.
The guilty was like half-serious. It was the best thing to push on at the time. It was that or wait for a magical case on someone.
But you weren't pushing on it, and this is my problem with what you said. You weren't going "I believe Alexa. Let's vote nutella out. /vote nutella". That would be pushing something, trying to get the ball rolling as town. Instead you said, "lol if nutella is salty that alexa caught her n0". This is not pushing something. This is insinuating, suggesting, provoking. It is an attempt to set nutella and alexa at each other's throats, and to more generally lend credence to the nutella wagon, without directly involving yourself or getting your hands dirty. That is why it is scummy.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:23 pm The fact that Creature can only bring himself to talk about one thing so far is wolfy.

The fact that he's clearly beenfollowing along live for a reasonable amount of time given how quickly he voted nut makes it wolfier.

The fact that it's a piece of mechanical information also makes it wolfier.

The fact that it's an obviously fake redcheck also makes it wolfier.
Yeah, ur probably town
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 639
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vote: nutella
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 354
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

The guilty was like half-serious. It was the best thing to push on at the time. It was that or wait for a magical case on someone.
This isn't helping you
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 978
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

112 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:17 pm early take is that Seanzie is probably wolfing imo

Sabie had an odd opener but i haven't read any additional posts from her
why?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:23 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:20 pm For real though, alexa and nutella are doing nothing to dissuade my pre-game assumption that all or most of alexa/nutella/mac/alison are chosen wolves.

Let's get chopping.
nobody would choose me as a wolf lmao
What? How’s this work? Did wolves get to choose their team? Or just a few players
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Wow we really are voting out LP
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:41 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:06 pm OK, so Neeko's current theory.
Neeko's role makes her agree with Nutella roles and alignments might not be tied down.
If Mafia chose roles why not take N0 rolecop? So Mafia either chose players and forwent N0 rolecop meaning Alexa and Nutella are both Town.
In the case that Mafia chose players, I don't see how you are concluding Alexa and Nutella are both town. Mafia chosing players doesn't seem to actually have any connection with the conclusion you're drawing here. Are you saying that Alexa and Nutella would not be chosen? Considering that Alexa was literally a wolf in a wolf-win champs finale, I think Alexa is a very natural candidate for wolves to choose, and while I think Nutella has a stronger town game than wolf game, they aren't a bad wolf, so they also could be wolf here. This t/t case makes no sense IMO.
OR
Mafia chose roles and took N0 rolecop using it to find roles quicker. Mafia probably wouldn't say they have a N0 rolecop on who they actually checked meaning Nutella and Alexa are probably both Mafia pretending with a gambit.
Nutella suggesting roles are not tied to alignment to Neeko makes it more likely option B was what happened and Nutella knew roles were not randomly assigned alignments.
This case also doesn't really make sense IMO. First off, there is exactly one soup kill and the wolves need to sacrifice a wolf in order to use it, so it will likely only be used late game. There may be many very strong roles, so a single N0 rolecop that can't be used until late game. Vig shots, strong investigatives, strong protectives and random other roles I think all make more sense than a N0 rolecop. Perhaps if there are only 6 other strong roles out there, then sure, but from what I've seen of Alexa's role, I don't see it as so powerful that Mafia would have definitely taken it. So, that part doesn't really work out...

Now, I don't see how Nutella saying roles are not tied to alignment makes it likely that it was option B. If town!Nutella got a scummy-looking role, then they would know that scummy-looking roles can be given to town, no? So this is at best a confbias read you're pushing on Nutella and at worst a chance for you to flame fans onto a spat.
The T/T case was from the assumption that roles are not tied to alignments. If Mafia didn't pick N0 rolecop then Alexa can't be Mafia meaning Nutella is probably Town from their reaction.
The W/W case Neeko still thinks is valid, but will give you that maybe she's wrong about Nutella being more likely to be Mafia with that comment.
The T/T case was under the assumption that the mafia coach chose players, not roles. If they chose players, then roles are entirely NAI. Why can't Alexa be mafia in this situation? Why can't Alexa be town and Nutella is actually scum with a scummy role?

Depending on the full strength of Alexa's role, then yes, it might be a role mafia would chose, but I kinda doubt anything with a N0 check is going to have daily checks or anything like that as it just seems super OP in a way that doesn't really make sense (rolecop is a common role, but I've never seen one with a N0 check), so the w/w case is questionable at best. And yes, I don't really see how you're assigning AI to Nutella from this case.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1419

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:51 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:49 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:44 pm
Are the other parts of my case NAI for him, too?
Fluff posts are NAI

Whatever the derp thing you mean is NAI because you don't need to put stock on them

The flame fanning or whatever could just be town trying to push something
It's true, I don't need to put stock in the derptells. But I think you're the kind of player who would be a lot more likely to try to derpclear yourself as scum than as town.

Flame fanning - okay. What were you trying to push, and what did you gain from those pushes? Can you elaborate on your Seanzie read?
I tend to ask before reading as both alignments.

Also, I don't need to come up with a report for every push I try to make. I just keep mental notes of how players reacted to them that may be used later in the game when I have a list of names I want to sort.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:52 pm Guillo feels tonally off to me and his vote on falcon was pingy
i didn't agree with his vote on falcon at all and it came when falcon was one of my first townleans but i don't think accuracy is a towntell for guillo? the way he came in guns ablazing to me and his approach to my stuff on nutella felt like that i expect of town guillo but uh... i'm aware i may not be able to read him
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:54 pm
This isn't helping you
Why not?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:54 pm Wow we really are voting out LP
I mean we're only a few hours into the day? This doesn't feel like a real contribution.

What is your read on LP? Who do you think we should be voting?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:54 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:20 pm For real though, alexa and nutella are doing nothing to dissuade my pre-game assumption that all or most of alexa/nutella/mac/alison are chosen wolves.

Let's get chopping.
What? How’s this work? Did wolves get to choose their team? Or just a few players
apparently there is a wolf captain and they either have the option to choose 6 people OR to choose all the mafia roles

also did not realize this
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 266

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Can people stop posting fake derps for ten seconds please
Progression cases are bad.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I have not read an LP post and am making a facetious comment in response to what NAA said earlier
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:33 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:31 pm there's a chance she is town it is not exactly a red check i won't know for sure until tomorrow or the next day
Alexa! You made me claim! Tell me why I shouldn't shoot you right now?
this feels so fake and wolfy lmao
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 513

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:54 pm
Neeko's role makes her agree with Nutella roles and alignments might not be tied down.
If Mafia chose roles why not take N0 rolecop? So Mafia either chose players and forwent N0 rolecop meaning Alexa and Nutella are both Town.
In the case that Mafia chose players, I don't see how you are concluding Alexa and Nutella are both town. Mafia chosing players doesn't seem to actually have any connection with the conclusion you're drawing here. Are you saying that Alexa and Nutella would not be chosen? Considering that Alexa was literally a wolf in a wolf-win champs finale, I think Alexa is a very natural candidate for wolves to choose, and while I think Nutella has a stronger town game than wolf game, they aren't a bad wolf, so they also could be wolf here. This t/t case makes no sense IMO.
OR
Mafia chose roles and took N0 rolecop using it to find roles quicker. Mafia probably wouldn't say they have a N0 rolecop on who they actually checked meaning Nutella and Alexa are probably both Mafia pretending with a gambit.
Nutella suggesting roles are not tied to alignment to Neeko makes it more likely option B was what happened and Nutella knew roles were not randomly assigned alignments.
This case also doesn't really make sense IMO. First off, there is exactly one soup kill and the wolves need to sacrifice a wolf in order to use it, so it will likely only be used late game. There may be many very strong roles, so a single N0 rolecop that can't be used until late game. Vig shots, strong investigatives, strong protectives and random other roles I think all make more sense than a N0 rolecop. Perhaps if there are only 6 other strong roles out there, then sure, but from what I've seen of Alexa's role, I don't see it as so powerful that Mafia would have definitely taken it. So, that part doesn't really work out...

Now, I don't see how Nutella saying roles are not tied to alignment makes it likely that it was option B. If town!Nutella got a scummy-looking role, then they would know that scummy-looking roles can be given to town, no? So this is at best a confbias read you're pushing on Nutella and at worst a chance for you to flame fans onto a spat.
The T/T case was from the assumption that roles are not tied to alignments. If Mafia didn't pick N0 rolecop then Alexa can't be Mafia meaning Nutella is probably Town from their reaction.
The W/W case Neeko still thinks is valid, but will give you that maybe she's wrong about Nutella being more likely to be Mafia with that comment.
The T/T case was under the assumption that the mafia coach chose players, not roles. If they chose players, then roles are entirely NAI. Why can't Alexa be mafia in this situation? Why can't Alexa be town and Nutella is actually scum with a scummy role?

Depending on the full strength of Alexa's role, then yes, it might be a role mafia would chose, but I kinda doubt anything with a N0 check is going to have daily checks or anything like that as it just seems super OP in a way that doesn't really make sense (rolecop is a common role, but I've never seen one with a N0 check), so the w/w case is questionable at best. And yes, I don't really see how you're assigning AI to Nutella from this case.
OK, admittedly. Neeko did not think of the situation where Mafia chose Alexa and Alexa randed into N0 Rolecop.
But not sure why Mafia wouldn't just take N0 cop with soup?
So Alexa is just always Mafia then and can't be Town.
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:53 pm
But you weren't pushing on it, and this is my problem with what you said. You weren't going "I believe Alexa. Let's vote nutella out. /vote nutella". That would be pushing something, trying to get the ball rolling as town. Instead you said, "lol if nutella is salty that alexa caught her n0". This is not pushing something. This is insinuating, suggesting, provoking. It is an attempt to set nutella and alexa at each other's throats, and to more generally lend credence to the nutella wagon, without directly involving yourself or getting your hands dirty. That is why it is scummy.
I'm pretty happy provoking if it will lend me a reaction I can look into.

Also isn't my vote on nutella enough of a push?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:55 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:52 pm Guillo feels tonally off to me and his vote on falcon was pingy
i didn't agree with his vote on falcon at all and it came when falcon was one of my first townleans but i don't think accuracy is a towntell for guillo? the way he came in guns ablazing to me and his approach to my stuff on nutella felt like that i expect of town guillo but uh... i'm aware i may not be able to read him
idc about the accuracy it just feels like bs to me
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:54 pm
112 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:17 pm early take is that Seanzie is probably wolfing imo

Sabie had an odd opener but i haven't read any additional posts from her
why?
uhh mostly tone and a bad opener tbqhwy
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:54 pm
Fluff posts are NAI

Whatever the derp thing you mean is NAI because you don't need to put stock on them

It's true, I don't need to put stock in the derptells. But I think you're the kind of player who would be a lot more likely to try to derpclear yourself as scum than as town.

Flame fanning - okay. What were you trying to push, and what did you gain from those pushes? Can you elaborate on your Seanzie read?

Also, I don't need to come up with a report for every push I try to make. I just keep mental notes of how players reacted to them that may be used later in the game when I have a list of names I want to sort.
Please transcribe these mental notes for us.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:56 pm Can people stop posting fake derps for ten seconds please
Do wolves have a wolfchat?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:58 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:54 pm
Fluff posts are NAI

Please transcribe these mental notes for us.
There's a reason why they're mental notes
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:56 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:54 pm
OR

OK, admittedly. Neeko did not think of the situation where Mafia chose Alexa and Alexa randed into N0 Rolecop.
But not sure why Mafia wouldn't just take N0 cop with soup?
So Alexa is just always Mafia then and can't be Town.
Is the final line here disconnected from reality or is my brain broken
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:55 pm
I mean we're only a few hours into the day? This doesn't feel like a real contribution.

i feel like you don't really believe in the aura of this post and are going after tony just because you can?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

112 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:55 pm
This isn't helping you
Why not?
It's a bad post and not even defending the point I was emphasizing
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I mean I didn’t read the quoted post but like
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Urist wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:43 pm Did anyone else see the part where linearpoint literally outed herself as mafia
Urist might be town
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I don't know enough about LP tbh
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:56 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:54 pm

Let's get chopping.
apparently there is a wolf captain and they either have the option to choose 6 people OR to choose all the mafia roles

also did not realize this
yall read the op smh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:58 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:56 pm Can people stop posting fake derps for ten seconds please
Do wolves have a wolfchat?
Does ANYONE know if maf has a chat please im begging,
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

tbh i do not think waza is faking this, based on what i know of him, like it's not something he can easily fake, but maybe i'm biased because i'm a villager and i was confused too by people's initial comments and just didn't read the OP remotely
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 513

Post by LinearPoint »

Apparently Neeko is insane or everyone is a wolf.
Neeko's going to assume the latter until proven otherwise.
ImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Creatures confusion also seems towny
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:59 pm

This isn't helping you
Why not?
Well you think the guilty thing was a slam dunk and I just showed my townie mindset behind hoping it to be true even if just for lols and giggles
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 317

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:43 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:31 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:29 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:41 pm I wish more things were happening.

Someone call someone mafia confidently.
You're Mafia

[VOTE: Sean] aubergine
Thanks, I really appreciate all the things you do for me.
I really don't feel I've done all that much for you, either negatively or positively
I mean you did just do exactly what I asked you to do?
Yeah, but I did it for me
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:58 pm There's a reason why they're mental notes
I have quoted posts that fanned the flames, and accused you of using those posts to try to set the town at each other's throats.

Your response is that you were using them as reaction tests to learn more about the alignments of other players, and that the results of these reaction tests are kept in your head as mental notes.

I am asking you to tell us what you have learned from these reaction tests so I can verify that you are not lying or making things up.

You have refused to do so, for no apparent reason, and attempted to redirect the conversation.

Either provide a clear, succinct, and verifiable reason why you cannot tell us what you have learned from the reaction tests you supposedly engaged in, or I will be forced to assume you are lying.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I don’t read the op because I’m not a wolf lol, if I know the setup well that’s a wolf tell for me, as town I simply don’t care about mechanics, the principle of every setup is the same I just kill wolfy people and find townies until I’m nightkilled or I solve the game
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I’m giving you guys a freebie on one of my tells Since people struggle so hard to meta me lol even though I don’t think my meta should be that confusing but apparently it is
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:02 pm I’m giving you guys a freebie on one of my tells Since people struggle so hard to meta me lol even though I don’t think my meta should be that confusing but apparently it is
i just said you were town for this the 2 posts before lmao
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:59 pm

This isn't helping you
Why not?
It reads to me like he pretty directly addresses the part of your post that concerns him. :|
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

[VOTE: ] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:01 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:58 pm There's a reason why they're mental notes
I have quoted posts that fanned the flames, and accused you of using those posts to try to set the town at each other's throats.

Your response is that you were using them as reaction tests to learn more about the alignments of other players, and that the results of these reaction tests are kept in your head as mental notes.

I am asking you to tell us what you have learned from these reaction tests so I can verify that you are not lying or making things up.

You have refused to do so, for no apparent reason, and attempted to redirect the conversation.

Either provide a clear, succinct, and verifiable reason why you cannot tell us what you have learned from the reaction tests you supposedly engaged in, or I will be forced to assume you are lying.
Jesus Christ it's because I don't have enough notes to systematically order my thoughts down and even if I did I'm too lazy to write a whole Great Wall of China
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

112 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:55 pm

i feel like you don't really believe in the aura of this post and are going after tony just because you can?
I mean, I am a little wary of pushing a dude who might have a concussion right now, so I did kinda treat him with kids gloves on the first part of the post.

I am also going after Tony just because I can though. His post feels fake, and going after him about it will make him do AI things.

If you really scum read me, you're going to have to do better than stating reads without reasons and subtle shade on my posts. Come at me. I'm much better at telling alignments when people hardpush me, so I encourage you to bring it if you believe it.

c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:00 pm
tbh i do not think waza is faking this, based on what i know of him, like it's not something he can easily fake, but maybe i'm biased because i'm a villager and i was confused too by people's initial comments and just didn't read the OP remotely
The one about the captain looked fake because he definitely didn't quote the first mention of a captain
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

ftr I didn't realize there was a soup kill because I didn't read the Various mechanics quote. I probably should have read it first instead of asking "wait is there a soup kill", but I tend to ask things before reading.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

So I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about my entrance to this game and
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage