Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 63

Re: [D2] Lost in Space Mafia

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:19 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:29 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:26 pm Honestly, Alison & Mac have played a phenomenal wolf game. Live through D1, pocket the townies you need for votes, kill obvious town who risks having a voice. Open wolf to people who you can't pocket, because they don't matter.
Do you have a world where one of or both Mac/Alison aren't scum?
Alison/Creature
Mac/Creature

It's unlikely though because 1) both are implicitly trying to get creature killed... An argument can be made that Alison is pushing me, but really, does anyone feel the pressure of a town!Alison push coming my way?

Alison & Mac have no world view other than someone in the game must be mafia, and oh by the way "our town reads are probably more like null reads that we'll have to rescind"

If you need evidence of where Mac posts that he's only town reading people because other people are town reading them, you can go find it yourself.

If you need evidence to see how Alison doesn't care who dies, you can go find that yourself. She's just like randomly bundling people together to make blanket statements like "These players don't care about mafia" ... "These players are always right" ... "These players are the scummiest in the game, because the plot demands that they must be"

Remember when I said on D1 that Alison's reads didn't make sense?

She had 2 hard scum reads
3 Null reads
1 wavering town read
1 hard town read

Do you see how the top 3 rows of that are incompatible? It's not any better today.
We're not reading the game all that differently IMO.

Creature, Alison, Mac

I'm fine w/ any of these 3
I don't really like how you went from a completely different worldview to this one predicated on "I dont like the doomsday shit" or whatever. Like your only actual arguments I can see being applied to me but where have Creature or Alison done what's required for this? It just feels like you're trying to appease whoever seems to be in charge of the gamestate at any given time. When it looked like I was in charge you were pushing my worldview, I go to sleep and Seanzie/NAA have some thread control without me fighting for it and you just switch to theirs?

Based on what you're griping about (which is demonstrably NAI at best) you should be voting for me anyway.
Creature has had at least...2? Posts re: "town is doomed, town is doooooooomed"

And while sure, sometimes town has that attitude, I find it more often comes from wolves trying to foster a a negative town state.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 328

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:00 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:26 pm Honestly, Alison & Mac have played a phenomenal wolf game. Live through D1, pocket the townies you need for votes, kill obvious town who risks having a voice. Open wolf to people who you can't pocket, because they don't matter.
Alison/Creature
Mac/Creature

It's unlikely though because 1) both are implicitly trying to get creature killed... An argument can be made that Alison is pushing me, but really, does anyone feel the pressure of a town!Alison push coming my way?

Alison & Mac have no world view other than someone in the game must be mafia, and oh by the way "our town reads are probably more like null reads that we'll have to rescind"

If you need evidence of where Mac posts that he's only town reading people because other people are town reading them, you can go find it yourself.

If you need evidence to see how Alison doesn't care who dies, you can go find that yourself. She's just like randomly bundling people together to make blanket statements like "These players don't care about mafia" ... "These players are always right" ... "These players are the scummiest in the game, because the plot demands that they must be"

3 Null reads
1 wavering town read
1 hard town read

Do you see how the top 3 rows of that are incompatible? It's not any better today.

Creature, Alison, Mac

I don't really like how you went from a completely different worldview to this one predicated on "I dont like the doomsday shit" or whatever. Like your only actual arguments I can see being applied to me but where have Creature or Alison done what's required for this? It just feels like you're trying to appease whoever seems to be in charge of the gamestate at any given time. When it looked like I was in charge you were pushing my worldview, I go to sleep and Seanzie/NAA have some thread control without me fighting for it and you just switch to theirs?

Based on what you're griping about (which is demonstrably NAI at best) you should be voting for me anyway.

And while sure, sometimes town has that attitude, I find it more often comes from wolves trying to foster a a negative town state.
In any case I'm not a wolf trying to foster a negative town state. I wasn't trying to manipulate anyones mood (literally read the posts). I just made a quick summation based on known factors (the most prominent being my own capacity to win the game), which I am prone to do all the time.

I hadn't seen Creature make any town is doomed posts or whatever but Creature does that in literally ever game, it's NAI for him.

Alison didn't do it at all yet you're voting her? Why?

What makes you so sure on NAA, Seanzie and Wilgy? Why am I in your POE and not them?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@MacDougall Why don't you ask me some questions?
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:07 pm @MacDougall Why don't you ask me some questions?
i don't have the impression that you have a willingness to reevaluate and engaging with you and Seanzie yesterday wasn't enjoyable
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:09 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:07 pm @MacDougall Why don't you ask me some questions?
i don't have the impression that you have a willingness to reevaluate and engaging with you and Seanzie yesterday wasn't enjoyable
Assume I am willing to re-evaluate, what would be a world worth me re-evaluating on?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'll pretend like you didn't add the second part on for the sake of meeting you halfway.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:06 pm
Alison/Creature
Mac/Creature

3 Null reads
1 wavering town read
1 hard town read

Creature, Alison, Mac

In any case I'm not a wolf trying to foster a negative town state. I wasn't trying to manipulate anyones mood (literally read the posts). I just made a quick summation based on known factors (the most prominent being my own capacity to win the game), which I am prone to do all the time.

I hadn't seen Creature make any town is doomed posts or whatever but Creature does that in literally ever game, it's NAI for him.

What makes you so sure on NAA, Seanzie and Wilgy? Why am I in your POE and not them?
There's an earnestness in NAAs posting & solving I think would be difficult to produce as Maf...tho I have some mild concern over him as a deepwolf, he's town IMO.

He's the only 1 of those 3 I'm TR.

What's your game solve Mac? How are you reading things rn?

Pretend I just subbed in
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:11 pm I'll pretend like you didn't add the second part on for the sake of meeting you halfway.
You don't have to pretend that, it is how I felt and you don't need to disqualify it... it was a miserable experience and I am not a masochist so I tend to avoid repeating situations that cause me such.

There are many possibilities in this game, and the majority of them are not being considered. Seanzie and Creature have locked themselves into worlds of two that I know to be false (although Creature is voting for Wilgy now which I haven't even really checked why yet). You and Falcon are now living in a world of three that I feel is most likely only 1 mafia due to the fact that I am town and I don't think Alison/Creature makes all that much sense due to Creature's treatment of Alison. Though upon considering it, he did push me first and while I was asleep he has switched off Alison again and onto Wilgy so maybe I'm underestimating that possibility.

The entire game I have not understood why you have been as suspicious of Alison as you were. I have felt like she's been Mac siding and that's usually a good sign that she's town (I've never really been pocketed by her and she knows it so she tends to just n1 me). I feeltingly humoured the idea that you two have just randed mafia together and chosen a path of chaotic hellbussing, but if that's what's occurring well we have a town L on our hands.

Meanwhile we have Falcon and Wilgy who are coasting by based on nothing, and Seanzie who I am confident is town but is solving inside of a locked world I know is false.

I have little confidence we're anywhere near a real solve. My suspicion of Creature is even wavering because he's hitting all the notes of his slank town game.

So I want to just completely reevaluate the game, and I'd rather do it in my own way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:13 pm

Alison/Creature
Mac/Creature

3 Null reads
1 wavering town read
1 hard town read

Creature, Alison, Mac

There's an earnestness in NAAs posting & solving I think would be difficult to produce as Maf...tho I have some mild concern over him as a deepwolf, he's town IMO.

Pretend I just subbed in
Right now I am at the point where I am going to spend some time to day completely reevaluating and I'll probably attempt to reread the game entirely.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:23 pm and I'd rather do it in my own way.
I'm all for it... But what exactly does this mean?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:26 pm
By doing whatever occurs to me at any given time without being prompted to redirect what I am doing to appease the inner machinations of NotAnAxhole.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: [D1] Lost in Space Mafia

Post by MacDougall »

Fext wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:45 pm Fext is usually a 100-mile-an-hour poster...

Yeah, feel like this is just a hit.
God forbid I type up the list you yourself asked for on mobile
Fext wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:49 pm Deadass flip that man after me if I go down

Straight up unacceptable
So Fext wanted Seanzie to die.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fext seemed to have Alison/Seanzie as their pushes, but I take it with a grain of salt given their vantage point.

Bonus points Fext townread me lol.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:27 pm
By doing whatever occurs to me at any given time without being prompted to redirect what I am doing to appease the inner machinations of NotAnAxhole.
Does this mean I can't ask questions?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:23 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:13 pm

Alison/Creature
Mac/Creature

3 Null reads
1 wavering town read
1 hard town read

Creature, Alison, Mac

Pretend I just subbed in
Right now I am at the point where I am going to spend some time to day completely reevaluating and I'll probably attempt to reread the game entirely.
Alright, I dig it.

Tally ho, ol' chap...or some other such Aussie expression
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That being said Alison/Seanzie coming into today after leading a mischop the way they did might consider hardcore bussing each other to separate. Which could explain why they have talked around each other and neither has made much sense, and why Seanzie has been hardcore pushing me and Alison hasn't been actually committing to bussing him. It's probably what I would do in their position.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:31 pm
You can do whatever you want.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:32 pm That being said Alison/Seanzie coming into today after leading a mischop the way they did might consider hardcore bussing each other to separate. Which could explain why they have talked around each other and neither has made much sense, and why Seanzie has been hardcore pushing me and Alison hasn't been actually committing to bussing him. It's probably what I would do in their position.
There's actually one bit of information from D1 that made me think this was exceedingly likely... But keep doing your thing.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:32 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:31 pm
You can do whatever you want.
Freedom only exists in America, so naturally I cannot.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Freedom isn't free, no there's a hefty fuckin fee.

If you don't put in your buck o' five, who will?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

so Falcon has caught the Wilgy shitposting bug, that's fun
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:32 pm That being said Alison/Seanzie coming into today after leading a mischop the way they did might consider hardcore bussing each other to separate. Which could explain why they have talked around each other and neither has made much sense, and why Seanzie has been hardcore pushing me and Alison hasn't been actually committing to bussing him. It's probably what I would do in their position.
There's actually one bit of information from D1 that made me think this was exceedingly likely... But keep doing your thing.
go on, please
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fext wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:02 pm anyways voting seanzie
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:45 pm
Fext wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:02 pm anyways voting seanzie
Good to see you too, Fext.
Obviously Fext started the game joking but Seanzie's reaction was quite awkward to it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:46 pm NAA hasn't posted yet, but is voting Fext. I don't know what to do with this information, but I figured it should be noted for posterity.
Don't like this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tbh Seanzie's start was terrible entirely.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:34 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:27 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:20 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:16 pm Actually my last like 5 games here have all been youtube videos as my intro. Funny.
How many of those games have you randed scum?
4 town, 1 scum.
So based on this you have a 1 in 5 chance of being mafia based on the fact that you posted a youtube video. The average person in the thread has a 1 in 4 chance of being mafia... meaning you're >rand!town.

This logics, right? right..?
Like this garbage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:48 pm [VOTE: NAA] aubergine
Funneh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:56 pm We can go with Fext, Wilgy, and Sean town.

That order is most to least confident.
Maybe Lime Coke is just good at mafia?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:15 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:10 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:09 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:07 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:06 pm Sorry, couldn't find something original to post.
Well now partner, why does it have to be original and why do you scumread Seanzie?
Hmm what?
Scummy reaction partner. The question was straight forward.
I don't even scumread Seanzie. Are you confusing me with someone else or just testing me?
Neither partner, now why don't you answer the questions so we can all move along now?
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:15 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Wilgy being really towny here and Seanzie omgus votes him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:22 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:17 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:15 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:34 pm @NotAnAxehole can you come say why you're voting Fext?
I was voting Mac before Fext posted if that helps.
Yes, you are obvtown now.
👍
This is a really awkward interaction.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fext really was inno child in hindsight... maybe NAA is right to just wanna blast Alison for it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dear @Fext I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy,
Lime Coke's pregnant now, how far along is he?
Look, I'm really sorry that I helped make you go splat,
So I'm gonna put on my trusty solving hat.
Fext please channel to me from beyond the grave,
I need to know the path that I must pave.
Is it Seanzie and Alison engaging in weird distancing?
Or something straightforward like Creature simply crumbling?
Should I consider Falcon and Wilgy taking the piss?
I doubt it, I'm pretty certain that's a miss.
Maybe I should just self vote and move onto the next game.
I'd probably do it if it didn't bring me so much shame.
So instead I'll try for you, probably die for you, I've got your back, Mac attack.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry guys I just used all my solving energy writing that rap verse.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:15 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Whatchu expectin here partner?
I'm expecting you to break under the overwhelming pressure of my one naked vote and forfeit immediately, outing your mafia partner in the process.
Well, I reckon you got me. My partner in crime is none other than the sheriff MacDougall. I hang my head low.
Heyyyyyyyyyyy why u do that lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:12 pm
Fext wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:04 pm also wtf is up with the "aubergine" after every vote
I've never actually figure out what the purpose of this is, but I use it sometimes to ctrl+f votes easier.
This post is hilarious lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:33 pm Mac probably town.
I am sure Lime Coke never reevaluated this read, and thus both dead town in fact lock townread me no rescind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I actually was thinking about this game 15 mins ago when I was getting my coffee and had a thought that the LC kill doesn't make sense for Alison to make because LC wasn't an Alison voter and also because LC isn't an Alison threat, but maybe I'm tripping.

@Alison have you ever night oned Lime Coke before?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@DrWilgy i need you to come and help my rustle up dem caddle
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:02 am
You really feel comfortable enough to townread Mac off 5 posts?
Seanzie didn't like the dead townie townreading me lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:54 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:51 am
Now that you ask this question, 100% yes.
[VOTE: LC] aubergine
yeah wtf Seanzie is just mafia how did we get like this
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature/Seanzie bag and tag it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:46 am Seanzie is town.

Fext isn't.

[VOTE: Fext] aubergine
:omg:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

is that the part with the thing @NotAnAxehole?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:49 am
This might actually be the scummiest post in the thread.

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
Why tho?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:52 am
Alison wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:46 am Seanzie is town.

Fext isn't.

[VOTE: Fext] aubergine
Alison wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:49 am
This might actually be the scummiest post in the thread.

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
I agree with Alison on all points.
well this I didn't expect to see?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:11 am Holy fuck I'm towntowntowntowntown

Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
I am not going to lie. I have actually been town clearing you in games for the past six months because you only ever open games when you are town by saying that you are town and when you are mafia you do not. I swear this read is accurate lol. (don't fact check it)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

beyond that, Falcon's entrance was actually quite wolfy.. immediately attacked an already reeling Fext for dumb shit
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

End of page 2 I have Wilgy as the towniest by some stretch... Seanzie, Alison and Falcon all had really shit starts to the game in light of the flips.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:47 am
Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:42 amcan confirm
Your pocket attempt is duly noted, and while I appreciate the effort, it won't work...this time.

You may try again later if you like
like this just reads like empty bs
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:11 am Holy fuck I'm towntowntowntowntown

Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
I am not going to lie. I have actually been town clearing you in games for the past six months because you only ever open games when you are town by saying that you are town and when you are mafia you do not. I swear this read is accurate lol. (don't fact check it)
This is NOT accurate, it's one of the first tells I checked when I got on site - I think there is content within the first post that can be read into - need more data in more varied contexts, but the fact that he makes it is not.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats

Return to “Previous Hustles”