[TOWN WIN] Lost in Space Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 328

Re: [D1] Lost in Space Mafia

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:50 pm I believe there is a better immediate omgus.
who?
Fext
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Fext »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:50 pm I believe there is a better immediate omgus.
presumably you mean Alison

and why her over like Wilgy

feels to me like both are operating in a similar manner but at least alison is putting some skin in the game?
Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:51 pm Lime Coke if you're town omgussing me because I am calling you and fext outed based on nothing is a pretty bad way to convince me of such
oh I meant uh

how dare you mac

mac scum
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:50 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:45 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:42 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:42 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:40 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:35 pm

You understand why one of you or Fext absolutely has to be the chop today, right?
You're just making this town vs town wagons...like why?
This is a serious question though. Do you understand why I strongly believe one of you or Fext absolutely has to be the chop today?
Not at all. The point to mafia is to lynch wolves. Not towns.
Okay, thank you. This essentially confirms that you're mafia as well to me. I was a bit worried that maybe Fext had heard that from someone else in scum chat, but nah, you're doubling down on defending him and not willing to acknowledge that his knowledge about you is extremely suspicious (which it REALLY should be extremely suspicious from a town!LC perspective).
It was obvious post game in Molly Maguires that everyone was shocked that I played a strong wolf game. He said he saw it, I believe it.

When Fext flips town then you better be going after Mac, otherwise you're just outing yourself even more.
frankly I'm going to do my damndest to get you lynched before I ever go over

but that's neither here nor there
What's the point to that if we're both town and everyone is going against us?

I'm on your side in this shit, better to work with me and get this shit show turned around rather than give into the thread that's benefitting wolves if the both of us are town getting pushed on.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:51 pm Lime Coke if you're town omgussing me because I am calling you and fext outed based on nothing is a pretty bad way to convince me of such
oh I meant uh

how dare you mac

mac scum
i see
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:35 pm

You understand why one of you or Fext absolutely has to be the chop today, right?
This is a serious question though. Do you understand why I strongly believe one of you or Fext absolutely has to be the chop today?
Okay, thank you. This essentially confirms that you're mafia as well to me. I was a bit worried that maybe Fext had heard that from someone else in scum chat, but nah, you're doubling down on defending him and not willing to acknowledge that his knowledge about you is extremely suspicious (which it REALLY should be extremely suspicious from a town!LC perspective).
It was obvious post game in Molly Maguires that everyone was shocked that I played a strong wolf game. He said he saw it, I believe it.

When Fext flips town then you better be going after Mac, otherwise you're just outing yourself even more.

Lol, *need towncred now!* *bus!*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

fr tho seanzie I saw you pinging me but saw no effort to ask questions or do anything that would help you get in my head

it was a few questions about what games I'd looked at and when with no change in your viewpoint or approach

seems incongruous with your insistence that I talk in realtime because literally none of those questions are things where my answer would change if I had time to think about and plan out an answer
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:53 pm

ehhhhhhhhhhh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:54 pm fr tho seanzie I saw you pinging me but saw no effort to ask questions or do anything that would help you get in my head

it was a few questions about what games I'd looked at and when with no change in your viewpoint or approach

seems incongruous with your insistence that I talk in realtime because literally none of those questions are things where my answer would change if I had time to think about and plan out an answer
townie words tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@falcon45ca u mafia?
Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

I mean presumably if LC does indeed flip red then I would follow in short order

but A at least it'd be funny and B I'm 100% sure I'm town and the same is not true of LC so there's no chance I let myself go over instead of him if it really does come down to this exact pair by EoD
Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

as I mentioned though I'm not exactly planning to constrain myself to 1v1ing LC
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:55 pm as I mentioned though I'm not exactly planning to constrain myself to 1v1ing LC
stop town telling when i'm trying to get you mischopped
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:55 pm as I mentioned though I'm not exactly planning to constrain myself to 1v1ing LC
You were...literally townreading me...until 2 minutes ago?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:54 pm fr tho seanzie I saw you pinging me but saw no effort to ask questions or do anything that would help you get in my head

If you were town, I think you'd know that I was trying to now allow you time to go do research on other games. If you would have mentioned details from a few other games right away, I would have immediately backed off you, but you didn't.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

god it's so hard to not read LC as LightCastle
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:56 pm
stop town telling when i'm trying to get you mischopped
stop pocketing when i'm trying to get you chopped
Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:56 pm

If you were town, I think you'd know that I was trying to now allow you time to go do research on other games. If you would have mentioned details from a few other games right away, I would have immediately backed off you, but you didn't.
the fuck

why would it be towny of me to go look for details from other games to cover up the truth with a lie
Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:56 pm
You were...literally townreading me...until 2 minutes ago?
get backstabbed
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:56 pm god it's so hard to not read LC as LightCastle
Between that guy and LongCon I get mixed with both of them.

I really need to switch to a different name because those initials are too taken but idk how people would be with it?
Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

LongCon is an objectively great name for a Mafia player in particular
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:54 pm

ehhhhhhhhhhh
How not? Fext was townreading LC pretty hard up until you outed that little tidbit that ties them together. Now when the heat is on, Fext all the sudden wants LC to be chopped?

Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

anyways I'm biased but definitely not seeing a genuine attempt to solve from Seanzie when just shouting "lockwolf" seems to do

meanwhile mac is pressing my brain's dopamine button

help
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:58 pm

ehhhhhhhhhhh
How not? Fext was townreading LC pretty hard up until you outed that little tidbit that ties them together. Now when the heat is on, Fext all the sudden wants LC to be chopped?
I mean...this but more just Fext's turnaround on me being just out of nowhere.
Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

ehhhhhhhhhhh
bruh
Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:00 pm

ehhhhhhhhhhh
also bruh
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:00 pm anyways I'm biased but definitely not seeing a genuine attempt to solve from Seanzie when just shouting "lockwolf" seems to do

help
Then...work with me...I don't get what you're doing.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:57 pm

If you were town, I think you'd know that I was trying to not allow you time to go do research on other games. If you would have mentioned details from a few other games right away, I would have immediately backed off you, but you didn't.
the fuck

why would it be towny of me to go look for details from other games to cover up the truth with a lie
I typo'd "not" into "now".

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:00 pm anyways I'm biased but definitely not seeing a genuine attempt to solve from Seanzie when just shouting "lockwolf" seems to do

help
Let it happen.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:00 pm

ehhhhhhhhhhh
also bruh
You cannot tell me you expected a positive response to that. 🤣
Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

help
elementary my dear LimeCoke

I have seen my rolecard and I have not seen yours

Ergo I should always attempt to flip you if we assume that people in general believe the team is you and me, rather than let myself go over

That being said I think that assumption is incorrect and don't plan to stick to a world where it holds true
Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:00 pm

If you were town, I think you'd know that I was trying to not allow you time to go do research on other games. If you would have mentioned details from a few other games right away, I would have immediately backed off you, but you didn't.
the fuck

okay but like is having no memory of the other games I lightly skimmed a few posts from several days ago actually alignment indicative to you

because I don't think it is and I also am not convinced you think it is
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:04 pm

help
elementary my dear LimeCoke

I have seen my rolecard and I have not seen yours

Ergo I should always attempt to flip you if we assume that people in general believe the team is you and me, rather than let myself go over

That being said I think that assumption is incorrect and don't plan to stick to a world where it holds true
That...no...

If you think I'm town the move is literally try to shift off of us and try to get it onto an actual wolf, not give up and let me go over because people think we're teamed.
Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

that is

exactly what I said
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Then I misinterpreted then I thought you were saying you were just going to push me despite your read.

In that case you were stating that Sean would be the move before Mac, why?
Fext
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fext »

Seanzie feels like he's putting on an appearance of trying to question me while not actually doing so

Mac feels like he's pushing buttons (and I am biased but some of them are good buttons)
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Okay, fair point.

Let's go the opposite direction and make this easier, who do you feel is town?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 63

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:22 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:18 pm Mac is actually mafia then...got it.
But why?

OMGUS is kewl, just hoping for more
He popped in, stated the 2 top wagons and the 2 top players that had attention on them (Myself and Fext) were mafia, then left without doing anything else.

Would he not be doing anything else as town?
What's your opinion of Mac's scum game?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 63

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:55 pm @falcon45ca u mafia?
Only on MU lately
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:00 pm

the fuck

okay but like is having no memory of the other games I lightly skimmed a few posts from several days ago actually alignment indicative to you

because I don't think it is and I also am not convinced you think it is
Dude, kinda done arguing with you because you're outed and game's pretty much over... but...

you gave a very specific detail about a game:
Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:05 am given LC is a leading wagon I do have to ask

in poking around I saw he just won a game as mafia where people were like really shocked by his performance

how much does that factor into all of your guys' perceptions of him in this game
if you would have had lots of specific details about lots of games, then that would suggest that this detail you gave is NAI. You didn't. Does that automatically mean you're mafia? No, but it is VERY VERY weird that you "remembered" such a specific detail from one game that happens to be extremely relevant to this game, but can't remember anything else form any of the other "games you looked at". This smells of a lie.

But now here's the kicker... I just went and read the post-game from that game... and weird thing is... people weren't "shocked by his performance"... many people did congratulate LC on his game, and he did really well, but from what I could see, no one mentioned anything about being "shocked", one person (Alison) did mention that LC was polarized before that, but again... we're now talking about you having remember a very very specific post from a very very specific game... or the occam's razer explanation that you heard about it in scum chat...

And the way that you say it... it REALLY feels like how LC would describe what happened, because LC has the background on himself to know that people congratulating him on that game were surprised by how well he did, not just saying "good game" (because all they were doing was saying LC had a good game, not that they were shocked).

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:14 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:22 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:18 pm Mac is actually mafia then...got it.
But why?

OMGUS is kewl, just hoping for more
He popped in, stated the 2 top wagons and the 2 top players that had attention on them (Myself and Fext) were mafia, then left without doing anything else.

Would he not be doing anything else as town?
What's your opinion of Mac's scum game?
Even though he just recently had 2 good scum games in a row, I would think he'd still just fuck around and open wolf if it's a smaller game like this and he wouldn't want to try hard and just exist, especially after those 2 specific scum games.

I feel like I would need to read those games but they're both fucky in terms of one game being a hydra game and the other being a mash. I do better learning if it's an average sized game like a 15er or whatever.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Creature »

This is a little sad
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I don't think Fext flips wolf but I didn't really have a good day
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:56 pm god it's so hard to not read LC as LightCastle
I keep reading LC as Long Co*
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Creature wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:30 pm I don't think Fext flips wolf but I didn't really have a good day
If you think this and you're town, please try.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:31 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:30 pm I don't think Fext flips wolf but I didn't really have a good day
idk Alison tends to have good reads and I'm afraid I'm letting my own reads ofuscate hers.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Creature wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:35 pm
idk Alison tends to have good reads and I'm afraid I'm letting my own reads ofuscate hers.
...do you even townread her?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

TMI
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:36 pm
No...
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Creature wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:44 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:36 pm
No...

Return to “Previous Hustles”